steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 02-11-2014, 12:26 AM

Alright guys, I will be announcing the winner to my question within the next half hour!

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 12:40 AM

I would still like one more answer to mine before I pick. But if there is not another answer by midnight West Coast time I will pick a winner.

steelmagghia

Old 02-11-2014, 12:42 AM

That sounds entirely legitimate.

---------- Post added 02-10-2014 at 08:32 PM ----------

Oops, I got a little distracted!
The winner of my first question is:
WherededIGo:!
I will be sending out your prize in a moment!
I'll be putting up a new question in a few minutes. There's still time to get your answers in for Lunna's first question!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 05:28 AM

WherededIGo: I'd have 'liked' or given 'thumbs up' to your comment on my answer to Lunna Dea's first question if I could...and by the way, congrats on winning the honour of best answer to steelmagghia's first question.

---------- Post added 02-11-2014 at 06:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Steelmagghia's Question

Round 2: A species of intelligent aliens has copper based blood (hemocyanin), a hardened skull plate, and lays eggs. What are the first three things this species invents and why?

Just so you know "shelter" doesn't count as an invention, as even non "intelligent" species will huddle in a cave. However, a specialized shelter WOULD count.
They invent a egg incubating system. It creates not only jobs for those that need paid work, because there would be a need for aliens to maintain the sytem, but it also eases the stress of the wealthy aliens who keep laying eggs but don't feel they can manage to incubate them in order for healthy hatched alien babies as well as work their typical occupation.

They invent a dangerous head butting game/sport. The spectators would bet and gamble on which one of the two competing aliens has the capacity to break with their hardened skull plate heads, ridiculously hard objects with the least head butts...so things like rocks would be used as objects to break...

They also invent copper supplements which are consumed by the unhealthy aliens who have a copper defiency in their blood steam.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattered Heart View Post
Simple. It was time to overthrow the winter lord and show him it's time for a new season.
So I know that I said midnight but it looks like we are not going to have an answer before midnight. I declare the winner to be Shattered Heart:, all though Eternal Frost: I really did like your comment. so what I am going to be doing is give the prize Shattered Heart and Eternal Frost will be getting some thing good too.

Remember people we are wanting Creative answers.

Prize on the way.

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 02-11-2014 at 09:58 AM..

steelmagghia

Old 02-11-2014, 01:00 PM

Oooh, good answer, Ling:!

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 01:24 PM

Yay ^_^

---------- Post added 02-11-2014 at 07:24 AM ----------

My friend joined last night, he'll need a forum to hang in, so I'll go get him here once I find him

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 01:30 PM

Yahhhh more people to answer questions.... going to have to start thinking up questions and writing them down.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 02-11-2014, 02:21 PM

hehe, i have to write things down or I forget them and thank you ^_^

steelmagghia

Old 02-11-2014, 04:51 PM

Shattered heart, I am soooo looking forward to meeting your friend!

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 08:33 PM

Only one question with one answer and two people posted in here after I put mine up.... not counting Steel. is the questions not that interesting?

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
~Lunna's Question~
Round 2
if you could have one super power what would it be and why?
Your pm on another subject just totally threw me off guard...

ANSWER: If I could have any super power I would want it over the power of energy. Why? Because with energy I can give it, take it from things, heal, and maybe learn to do many other things since energy...well you know what science says, can't be created nor destroyed, so it would be awesome if I could radiate heat energy and ...oh wait lol that would mess up the seasons even more. It still would be fun

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 09:01 PM

my PM threw you off guard? *raises eyebrow* not sure that is an excuse. but lovely answer.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 09:03 PM

it distracted me lol

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
~Lunna's Question~
Round 2
I would want the power to summon all the lost change in the world.
Because then I would be a very wealthy man.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 10:00 PM

ooh thats a good one ravens

steelmagghia

Old 02-11-2014, 10:02 PM

I think my question is a little scary, hehe.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
I think my question is a little scary, hehe.
I had a friend say that he could answer it but it would take him some time. lets hope he remembers.

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Steelmagghia's Question

Round 2: A species of intelligent aliens has copper based blood (hemocyanin), a hardened skull plate, and lays eggs. What are the first three things this species invents and why?

Just so you know "shelter" doesn't count as an invention, as even non "intelligent" species will huddle in a cave. However, a specialized shelter WOULD count.
They would invent. 1) A language. So that they could communicate with each other. 2)Some form of tool. So that they could hunt or farm. 3)Some form of transportation. To get around.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-11-2014, 10:22 PM

Quote:
~Lunna's Question~
Round 2
I would love to have the super power of well not sure the name but i think its time jumping or something where you can jump to diffrent times and places I want this power so that i can go back to the past when my relatives and friends were still alive and somehow preserve their live for a never dieing type thing of sorts where no body dies nobody gets sick nobody ever ages we all live forever this is a serum they invent in the future the never die fountain of youth thing so i jump to the future get the potion take it to the past pass them out then walla :)

---------- Post added 02-11-2014 at 04:25 PM ----------

The other question ima have to pass on cuz my brain cant come up with a answer that wouldnt copy the other players

steelmagghia

Old 02-11-2014, 10:54 PM

Quote:
I had a friend say that he could answer it but it would take him some time. lets hope he remembers.
Ooh, I hope so!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensdance View Post
They would invent. 1) A language. So that they could communicate with each other. 2)Some form of tool. So that they could hunt or farm. 3)Some form of transportation. To get around.
Thanks Raven!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 02-12-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
~Lunna's Question~
Round 2
I don't know if it counts as a super power because there are actual people with this condition but I'd want synaesthesia which is also known as having merged senses.

People with synaesthesia experience the senses that the rest of us feel: as in sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell as a fusion of sensations. For example, they will see colours and shapes associated with the music they listen to.

The reason why I think this would be cool to have is because I like to think of myself as a creative person. As a creative person who loves or at least has an appreciation for art forms like music, visual art, cooking and food, and textures I think to have synaesthesia would make it easier and more wonderful to incorporate all of these art forms together.

steelmagghia

Old 02-12-2014, 02:56 AM

Dude. Ling! I want synaesthesia too! I WANT TO SEE SOUNDS!

Lunna Dea

Old 02-12-2014, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
I don't know if it counts as a super power because there are actual people with this condition but I'd want synaesthesia which is also known as having merged senses.

People with synaesthesia experience the senses that the rest of us feel: as in sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell as a fusion of sensations. For example, they will see colours and shapes associated with the music they listen to.

The reason why I think this would be cool to have is because I like to think of myself as a creative person. As a creative person who loves or at least has an appreciation for art forms like music, visual art, cooking and food, and textures I think to have synaesthesia would make it easier and more wonderful to incorporate all of these art forms together.
Commonly people who have this condition only have two of the four combined. it is really rare for them to have three and I think there is only two cases of all four senses combined. which one are you wanting? I happened to know some one who has two of the four, sight and hearing combined. so he sees sounds. and he can not imagine life without it,

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-12-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
That sounds entirely legitimate.

---------- Post added 02-10-2014 at 08:32 PM ----------

Oops, I got a little distracted!
The winner of my first question is:
WherededIGo:!
I will be sending out your prize in a moment!
I'll be putting up a new question in a few minutes. There's still time to get your answers in for Lunna's first question!
Oooh yay! I won something \o/
Glad you liked my answer!

Quote:
Steelmagghia's Question

1) The Egg Chair (because they lay eggs. It just makes sense)
2) Plates. In the shapes of skulls. Probably made out of copper too.
3) Copper supplements for the vegans.

Quote:
~Lunna's Question~
Round 2
Probably the power to have wifi where ever I go, even if there isn't a port. Or I'm in outer space or something. Because without wifi I cry and die.