IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-09-2014, 12:54 AM

Name: Shijo Karuka
Gen: Male
Bio: Shijo ,by day is that rebellious school boy that girls love and other guys want to be. He does not put up with any bull. And he will protect those he cares about. Mostly his best friend since grade school,Yukina. No he does not "love her" in that way, he loves her like a brother would. Yukina is the only one who knows his"secret". Until.....
Apperance:

Name: Yukina Utada
Gen Female
Bio: Yukina is a straight A student and is gifted musically. She and Shijo have been friends since,well forever. Her parents ,sadly dies a few years before she started high shcool,and has been working every night after school to be able to stay in school.Though she rather not have the job she does,well part of it. She works as a ... Cortisone at a night club,that Shijo goes to on a regular basis...to have fun and keep an eye on her.
Apperance:

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-09-2014, 01:30 AM

Name: Fiyero Daniels
Bio:Fiyero is a quiet young man that keeps to himself. Because he's so quiet people often forget that he's in the same room as them or they don't even hear him come into the room. He lost his dad in the same accident that his best friend Riley's parents died in. His mother however has been in a coma since then. With no one to be his guardian, Riley's aunt and uncle adopted him.
Appearance:

Name: Riley Daniels
Bio: Riley is a blunt and to-the-point young man. After losing his parents to a car crash at a young age he grew up in a boarding house with his aunt, uncle, and best friend Fiyero. Riley has his own part time business doing miscellaneous chores, housework, and repair jobs for people that will hire him. Often times he'll drag Fiyero out to different jobs with him in an attempt to get him to open up to new people and situations.
Appearance:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-09-2014, 02:24 AM

Shijo groaned softly hearing Yukina's bubble voice call out to him,saying,"Morning Sleepy head! Get down here for breakfast!!!",she ordered."Geeezzz Yukina do you half to yell!!",he got out of bed.Yukina ,had recently been staying with him since her appartment building was under renovations."How much longer until your gone again?",he asked sitting.

Yukina gave a huff."hey,dont be all grouchy on me, you chose to stay at the club until 4am ,not me?",she said crossing her arms."I told you I would have been fine"

Shijo gave a look back."sure,says the girl who got lost on how many school trips?",he asked takeing a bite of food,and sighed.He had to admit ,at least with Yukina living with him,he actually ate real food. He then glanced at Yukina who was munching on her food and staring out the window."You doing ,okay?",he asked softly.

Yukina blinked looking away rom the window and smiled some."Im great, now finish eating were going to be late",she said getting up and started to gather her school things.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-09-2014, 03:34 AM

"Fiyeroooo!" Riley said in a playful whiny voice as he pulled on the smaller boys foot, "You're gonna make us late if you don't wake up."
Fiyero, who was half awake in the bottom bunk, groaned as he took his foot back and rolled over. "Five more minutes Riley..."
"No!" Riley hissed, grabbing the boys foot and pulling him out of the bed with a thunk. "Dude I can't be late again! I'm just gonna start leaving your ass in bed!"
"Was that really necessary?" Fiyero growled, sitting up and rubbing his shoulder, "How can you be so chipper this early?"
"Cause I don't stay up all night reading comics!" Riley replied, tossing a small armful of clothed at the auburn haired boy, "Hurry and get dressed. I'm going to go snag us some waffles before everyone else eats them."
Fiyero grumbled, sliding the baggy sweater over his head as he started getting ready for the day. He had to admit, Riley had a point. If he didn't stay up reading every night he would be a more a a morning person.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-10-2014, 12:04 AM

Yukina smiled as she and Shijo headed down the street."so , are you coming by again tonight?",she asked softly with a frown.

Shijo looked to her."duh,why would i miss out on all that eye candy?",he asked grinning.

Yukina gave him a look."right",she said softly not sounding too convinced

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-10-2014, 01:30 AM

Fiyero and Riley walked along the side walk, eating their waffles as they made their way to school.
"At least Aunt Milly didn't make eggs today." Fiyero said, taking another bite.
"Yea that's true." Riley said with a shrug as they turned the corner, "Hey, isn't that Shijo and Yukina up ahead?"
"Oh," Fiyero nodded and looked to Riley, "Yea, that's them, why?"
"We should say hi." Riley replied as he began walking a little faster.
"What?! Why?" Fiyero asked in surprise, nearly dropping his waffle.
"Come on dude, you could stand to be more social." Riley grabbed the other boy by his arm and dragged him along with him like he usually did, "Yo Shijo! Morning Yukina!"
Riley smiled and waved as Fiyero gave him an almost panicked look.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-10-2014, 02:10 AM

Shijo looked to Riley and Fiyero and grinned."hey you two",he said eyeing Fiyero."Morning Fiyero",he said grinning to him softly. He looked sop cute in his loose sweater."how are you two"

Yukina glanced to Shijo and smiled softly before turning jer gaze to Riley."good morning",she said with a smile.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-10-2014, 02:22 AM

"U-um morning..." Fiyero muttered, turning his gaze to the ground as he took a bite of his waffle.
"I'm pretty good," Riley said pushing Fiyero towards Shijo with a grin, "Go be social!"
"Ah!" Fiyero tripped a bit and looked up at the taller boy, he felt his cheeks burn and he quickly tore one of the quartered sections of waffle off, holding it out to Shijo, "W-would you like some?"
With a chuckle Riley turned his attention to Yukina, "How ya doing this morning Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-12-2014, 03:08 AM

((Just a heads up i wont be on tomrow(Saturday) im going to a wedding .... ^_^ ))

Yukina gave Riley a soft smile."Im great,how about you?",she asked happily.

Shijo grinned at Fiyero."thanks",he said gently taking it from the boys hands."so how about you,how are you today?",he asked taking a bite happily.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-12-2014, 03:39 AM

((Oh nice! Sounds like fun =) I don't think I'll be on sunday, that's my husband and my anniversary, and monday I may just be on in the morning cause that's my bday and one of my friends is going to come over.))

"Glad to hear it!" Riley said returning the smile, "I'm doing pretty good too. I had a little trouble getting Fiyero out of bed, but aside from that I'd say it's been a good morning."

"I-I'm doing good. I kind of wish I was still in bed though." Fiyero said, looking up at the taller boy, "How are you today, Shijo?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-13-2014, 06:12 PM

((dawws ^_^ well then Happy birthday and happy aniversery if i dont talks to you XD))

Yukina laughed."yeah Shijo was the same way,i had to bribe him with food"

Shijo grinned."im great,and I know what you mean ....I was having such a good sleep,then miss sunshine and rambows over there woke me up"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-17-2014, 08:41 PM

((Aww thanks! lol it was a good two days.))

Riley laughed as well, adjusting his bag over his shoulder, "You're nicer than I was. I just grabbed Fiyero and pulled him out of bed. Though I was a little nice and gave him his clothes so he didn't have to dig through the laundry basket."

Fiyero gave the taller boy a curious look before turning to Yukina then back to Shijo, "You two live together? I didn't know that."

Fiyero looked away for a moment, seeing the school come into view. He adjusted his own bag for a moment before he began fidgeting with his bracelet. He wasn't crazy about school. Not the school in itself, more like the crowds of other students that came with it. He'd much rather be at home reading or playing video games. Riley on the other hand was a very sociable young man. He wasn't the most popular boy or anything like that, but he was still well like and known for always dragging Fiyero with him wherever he went in an attempt to get him to be more social.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-19-2014, 01:50 AM

Shijo gave a smile."yeah,shesa temperary guest until she can get her appartment fixed up",he said with sigh."Dont get mewrong shes like famiy, but she is starting to drive me a wee bit crazy"

Yukina giggeled."that was nice of you",she said softly then looked to Riley and Shijo and gave a grin before looking back to Riley.

Shijo blinked as the small boy fidgeted."Hey ,want to skip?I know a awesome-",he was cut off by a shoe hitting him in the head."ow!|,he looked to Yukina and glared.

"Noskipping|,she scolded slipping her shoe back on

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-27-2014, 12:48 AM

"I could understand that." Fiyero said, popping the last bite of waffle in his mouth. Although he and Riley we're really family or really brothers, he felt more like a brother to him than anything else. Which also meant he could drive him nuts like a brother could too.

"Well now hold on, hold on," Riley said, as he chuckled, "I'm not saying skipping is something you should do, but if it's going to get a certain red head a little more social--"
"Hey!" Fiyero started, but Riley just continued.
"Maybe you could take him to the nurses office?" Riley suggested with a wink to Shijo, "After all, Fiyero was complaining about feeling dizzy all morning so he shouldn't go all by himself. What if he passes out on the way there?"
"But I don't feel dizzy..." Fiyero gave him a confused look.
"And see! Memory loss too!" Riley said, playfully pushing him to the taller male, "Yup, you should definitely take him to the nurses office! It's not skipping if you've got a medical excuse right?"
Fiyero, after bumping into the dark haired boy, looked up with a faint blush spreading across his cheeks, "B-but..."
"Oh it's okay Fiyero! Don't you worry about Yukina and me, we gotta get to class or we'll be late." Riley said with a grin as he took the girls hand, giving her a wink before he gently pulled her ahead of the other two boys.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-27-2014, 01:03 AM

Yukina blinked but grinned some at Shiro. She was then taken by surprise when Riley had taken her hand and pulled her a long.She glanced back and smiled to Shiro who was exsited as ever.

Shiro thew a ram around Fiyero." come on,we better get you to the nurse",he said with a very happy grin.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-27-2014, 01:22 AM

"Sorry to just drag you along like that." Riley said, once they were out of ear shot, he let her hand go and smiled at her "I know this may sound kinda odd, but I think Shijo can be a good influence on Fiyero, ya know? Maybe he can bring him out of his shell."

Fiyero's blush deepened once he felt the arm around him, his hand instinctively grabbing the arm as he looked up at him, "B-but I'm fine! R-really!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-27-2014, 01:29 AM

((hey hun*hugs* how yah doing?))

Yukina have him a ind smiled."that be great....",she said softly."Shiro has a really good track record of doing that",she said with a happy smiled then turned her head and frowned as a man ,one she had seen at the club last night,recognizeing her and just staring. She quickly looked away."do...",she said trying to think of something to say.

Riley grinned feeling his for head."nope its warm. Lets get you to the nurses station,then once your clear,well get you back to my place"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-27-2014, 01:42 AM

((Ello *hugs* I'm starting to do better, things are finally starting to calm down a bit so I'm just kinda easing back into menewsha in my down time. How are you?))

Riley glanced over to the man then back to Yukina as he thought to himself, 'What's up with that guy?'
"Is everything okay?" Riley asked, putting his arm over her shoulder and acting as if he were her boyfriend, "That guy over there's kinda giving off a creepy vibe huh?"

"H-huh?!" Fiyero began feeling as if his head really was spinning, "W-what do you mean your place?! Why would w-we go there?!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-27-2014, 02:03 AM

((thats good ,glad to here that things are going better for you and im alright))

Shijo looked to him."so i can take atvantage of you",he said looking serious then laughed."jokeing,so i can find you something more loose to where",he said calmly dragging him inside the nurses office."miss,my friend here says he feels dizzy and hes warm"

Yukina jumped slightly when Rilwy placed a arm around her and looked up to him.She glanced over to the man beofre looking back to Riley."glad im not the only one who felt it"

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 07-27-2014 at 02:20 AM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-27-2014, 02:33 AM

((Thanks =) and just alright?))

"HUH?!?" Fiyero gave the other male a look of shock when he heard his first response. "W-wh-wha..." His head swam as he tried to form a full word.

Once they were in the nurses office she looked up at them in surprise.
"Oh, let me take a look at you." The nurse said as she walked over to Fiyero.
"I-I'm fine, really!" Fiyero said, his face burning bright red still.
"Oh my, you definitely have a fever!" She said, placing her hand to his forehead, "It's very high! I want your friend here to take you home right away! I'll write you both notes excusing you from your first class."
"B-but I..." Fiyero watched as the nurse wrote on a little pad.

"Don't worry about it," Riley said with a smile as he glanced back to the man then back at Yukina, "As long as I keep my arm around you like this he'll think I'm your boyfriend, so I doubt he'll try to mess with you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-27-2014, 02:40 AM

Shiro smiled to her."thank you",he said softly.Once they had the note,he gentky took it."come on Fiyero,lets get you ome",he said gently pulling the boy out grinning widely.

Yukinasmiled some and looked to him."good, but what about the others?",she asked."i mean at school"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-27-2014, 05:16 AM

"Wha... But I... Y-you don't have... I mean..." Fiyero gave up as he felt his heart start to pound. He was going to be going to Shijo's place, alone. The thought of being alone with him made his head spin all over again. He had always thought Shijo was attractive, but he never thought he'd be in a situation like this.

Riley felt his cheeks burn as he looked at the shorter girl, "Umm I didn't think that far ahead.... Maybe we could tell them I hurt my knee or something and you were helping me get to class?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-27-2014, 10:26 PM

Yukina gave a smirk."you think that anyone will believe it?",she asked grinning.

Shijo grinned."I want too",he said as he carefully escoted the boy back to his appartment.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-29-2014, 02:42 PM

"It's worth a shot?" Riley said with an unsure tone as he looked up, feeling his face grow hotter, "Unless you have a better thought?"

"B-but why?!" The smaller boy questioned as he felt his heart race.
'I-I'm really going to his apartment! What do I do?' Fiyero thought to himself as he looked around nervously.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-29-2014, 11:06 PM

Shijo sighed."because i said so?",he asked with a huff.

Yukina thought a moment."well.."she blushed and shiook her head.."no this will work"