fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 01-30-2015, 11:01 PM

Jan 24, 2015

Challenge:
24. My best avatar outfit
Oh gosh....I don't even know. I go back and forth on which one I like the best depending on my mood

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-30-2015, 11:03 PM

Jan 25, 2015

Challenge:
25. My last argument
Well, I don't really argue with people. I usually just stay to myself so I don't get in a bad mood when other people are cranky. It was probably with my brothers about something stupid

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-30-2015, 11:04 PM

Jan 26, 2015

Challenge:
26. Last night I dreamed
I don't even remember XD

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-30-2015, 11:05 PM

Jan 27, 2015

Challenge:
27. My favorite season

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-27-2015, 02:58 AM

Wellllll.....I pretty much failed at this whole memory jar thing, but I wanted to make a post today since it's my 21st birthday! :D

I woke up at about 9 this morning, (then fell asleep until 10am XD lol) got my mom up and got ready, then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. I ordered my first alcoholic drink - a piña colada- and was carded for the first time. The waitress was so sweet and wished me a happy 21st birthday several times. The food was really yummy (I had Marsala chicken and mushrooms with bow tie pasta), and I ended up drinking about half of my piña colada. Then my mom and I went walking around the mall trying to find White House black market because they changed store locations, but we ended up not going because it was all the way at the other end of the mall. We stopped in a couple of jewelry stores to look at rings, and I found a pretty rose quartz ring, but it was too much. After that, we went to home goods where I bought an anchor bell, anchor wall plaque, and a really pretty brown/black abstract vase. We came home and took a short nap (I tried to anyways lol), then I picked my brother up from school. After we got home, my mom and I went and visited my grandparents for a while, where they gave me a really sweet bday card and money. After that, we went to Taco Bell for supper, and they gave me a free Baha Blast drink for my birthday. We came home, ate our food, and watched last week's episode of Secrets and Lies (to catch mom up for tonight's episode). When Once Upon A Time came on, we had a slice of cheesecake, and enjoyed the rest of the night relaxing

Last edited by fireprincess; 04-27-2015 at 03:15 AM..