Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 03-30-2015, 04:23 AM

*taps microphone* Ahem...I am an awkward little duckie. I used to come on here a lot, even took a hiatus or several. Logging in again I just feel out of place like Twilight Sparkle at a Zombie Crawl. So I am only back to clean out the rest of my inventory before I am gone for good. I will miss everyone that remembers me, and hope all is well. I just think my days on forums have come to an end. But I still have luffles for my fwends. I know that I will just lurk and stuff so might as well pass on my items. Plus I'm a busy new mommy...

Oh so anywho onto the meat of this post. Tell me a story! And I will give you something that I have been keeping warm in my girdle. No peeking in the girdle, no complaining, follow ToS, and item is yours to do as you wish. You can use it to end world hunger or trade it for a chinchilla. I don't care. I reserve the right to give what I want and how much I want. One story per user per day until all the pixels are gone. I think that's it. Ok bye...

P.S.-> Will probably check in once a day. Will make sure I get in here at least every other day to keep track and send trades. So be patient!

@My Friends;
Quote:
Starting from this post tell me a story ..a funny story about a kitty. I happen to have a few mennies, possibly more than one kitty winner if I like multiple stories. Please state in your post that your story is an entry for the kitty contest and not the regular post and get free.

Last edited by Snowberry; 04-13-2015 at 10:10 AM..

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 03-30-2015, 04:39 AM

Aww, welcome back Snowberry! And congrats on being a new mommy! I'm hoping to take that road with my husband soon.

What kind of story are you looking for? Pure fiction? Something personal about ourselves? I'll think about a story and post it when it's done.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-30-2015, 05:23 AM

Snowbaby, my one and only! Mein liebchen! o3o

You know I will miss you. Life is always paramount, but should you ever return, if even for a moment... come, fly to my bosom. It will be waiting.

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 03-30-2015, 05:35 AM

Snowberry! It's good to see you again. I'm sorry you ended up feeling out of place here, but congrats on your new baby and best wishes for your future!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 03-30-2015, 05:36 AM

Here's my story! Sorry it's kind of... weird. But it's been on my mind lately.

What if?X

What if?

About a week ago while wasting time online I stumbled across the following question: "You randomly wake up naked in Central Park on September 4th, 2001. With only the knowledge you currently have about 9/11, what do you do to save as many lives as possible?" I know it's an impossible scenario, so I was surprised how long I thought about my answer.

Now most people responded with tactics about how they would prevent 9/11 or at least limit the casualties. But for some reason I could only think about what my life would be like afterward. Even if I managed to make a difference and saved the lives of some strangers without being committed to a hospital for insanity or put on some CIA watch list, my life as I knew it would effectively be over.

I would be stuck 14 years back in time, in a 26-year-old body while my past self was still in middle school. My family and friends wouldn't recognize me. My husband and I would have never met. I would have no way to prove my identity so I'd be stuck either stealing someone else's ID or fabricating a new one.

My one good fortune is that my husband is quite a bit older than I am, so there would be no awkward age gap to overcome when or if we met again. I could probably capitalize on my future knowledge to invest in the right companies and maybe save more lives from future natural disasters. But I would curse myself for not paying more attention to the news and memorizing dates of major milestones.

Maybe with my new wealth and knowledge I could convince my husband to marry me again. But I know it wouldn't be the same. Who he is now is the sum of his life experiences and he would be missing a decade of personal growth. I would agonize over possibly robbing my past-self from a genuine relationship with him. That is assuming past-me even followed the same footsteps in the questionably different post-9/11 world. In all likelihood the butterfly effect of my meddling would make "me" a very different person too.

In my lonely future-past, I would wait eagerly for the day when I could meet my parents again after my past-me had become an adult - ten years should probably do - and hope that my striking likeness might convince them that I really am from the future and I really am their daughter. I would cry when my mom hugs me for the first time in over a decade because nothing would mean more to me than reaffirming that connection.

Or at least that's what I wanted to say. But in the end I didn't post my answer. Compared to everyone else's heroic plans, my comment seemed too selfish. But imagining my life without everything and everyone that is near and dear to me reminded me just how much I have to lose. I realize that I will never be the storybook hero, but I will do everything I can to hold on to what's most important to me.

What if it happened to you?

Last edited by Ferra; 03-30-2015 at 06:05 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-30-2015, 05:43 AM

Story, story...

I used to work at a hospital. A coworker came in with a cold so I taped a biohazard warning bag on him. He sat in the office looking cranky.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-30-2015, 09:24 AM

*glomps snowie*

i was just thinking about you!

how is life treating my favorite snowflake

my story:
sticking with the baby-ish theme.
it's my earliest memory with my Nonno.
one Easter, i think i was about four,
Nonno and i were out back in the snow!
yes, snow! and we saw a bunnie
but the only animal i knew was a dog,
which i called 'gawgeee' and i wanted it.
so i chased it around the yard screaming,
'gawgeee, NoNo, pwease!' he was laughing
and crying over this and i couldn't understand
why NoNo wasn't getting this gawgee for me. we
both ended up in the snow watching him scoot under
the fence into my Zia's yard! i was scared she'd eat him!

Last edited by hummy; 03-30-2015 at 09:41 AM..

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 03-30-2015, 10:24 AM

Luff you hun! You're new hairstyle looks awesome by the way

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-30-2015, 02:18 PM

Hey Snow - congrats on the new mama thang! I don't want any lewts but I do wanna see dat baby!

(I thought your story was neat, Ferra.)

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-30-2015, 02:37 PM

Oh my goodness, I tell this story a lot and my best friend thinks it's so funny and almost didn't believe me until my mom confirmed it!

SPOILERX

Okay, so this was when I lived in Miami, and we had 3 dogs at the time. Suzy the Jack Russell, and two of her four pups, Irene and Max. Our dogs are escape artists, all but one, Max. He never ran off with the others when they did, we'd find him waiting by the hole they dug or out by the fence gate we left cracked opened accidentally a few times. However, maybe he was feeling adventurous, but he ran away with his mom and sister. We panicked as we looked everywhere for them, even though they usually come back before we notice, but we always freaked when they ran off.
Anyways, we finally found them on the HOOD of some guy's CAR. They were barking and snapping up at the, I swear to you, at least 10 CATS IN THIS GUY'S TREE. (Miami has cats everywhere, dogs too, but not as numerous as cats.)
My dad shouted at those dogs and Max and Irene listened and came to us. Suzy, being the stubborn butt she is, ignored him and kept barking. My mom said something like " Hurry, babe, before the guy comes out" and so my dad who was behind mad, grabbed her, and she was still barking and scratching, and put her in the car with the rest of us and we drove away.
The guy never found out but holy crap, we laughed about it for weeks.

Sorry if it wasn't as funny, you had to be there I guess

Last edited by Chikyu; 03-30-2015 at 07:25 PM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-30-2015, 07:25 PM

HELLO, I am Gizzie and here is my story of me yes it's 100percent true hehe (sorry for caps but it's all explained in the story too ^.^ ...

I COME FROM THE LAND OF UBERGOOBERS SURVIVEING ON MOUNTAIN DEW AND OREOS
I USED TO HAVE A BRAIN BUT THE PLAYDOH PEOPLE STOLE IT SO NOW ITS REPLACED BY A LAZY HAMPSTER WITH A RUSTY WHEEL
MY AVI HAS A MIND OF HER OWN I TRY TO DRESS HER AND SHE TELLS ME NO
SOMETIMES FOR TOOTS AND GIGGLES I LIKE TO RUN OUT OF GAS WITH NO WHERE TO GO AT THE FORK IN THE ROAD AND TELL MY FRIENDS IF THEY WOULD TOOT WE CAN GET THE CAR RUNNING AGAIN ,
IM TRYING TO CONVINCE THE IRS THAT MY CATS ARE DEPENDENTS AND I SHOULD GET TO CLAIME THEM ON MY TAXS ,
I OWN A CONVERTABLE MULTICOLORED PICKLE SHAPED SPACESHIP THAT HAS DUCKTAPE SEATBELTS BUBBLEWRAP SEAT COVERS AN EIGHT TRACK PLAYER AND RUNS ON GUMMIEBEARS ,
I LIKE TO VACATION ON PLANET IGGNORANOUS AT THE WALLYWORLD IN THE TOY DEPARTMENT OR THE CAMPING SECTION ON GREEN RAIN DAYS ,
I HANG OUT WITH THE SMURFS ON WEEKENDS AND PLAY LEAP FROG WITH UNICORNS
I WEAR POPTARTS FOR EAR RINGS AND USE THE TV ANTENNA AS A HAT TO SUMMON ALIENS
AND THE REASON I WRITE IN CAPS IS BECAUSE MY CELL PHONE IS POSSESED BY MUTANT DINOSAUR NINJAS
AND WELL THEY TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN MY HEAD
AND THE VOICES THREATENED TO LEAVE ME IF I DID NOT DO IT , AND IF THEY LEAVE I WILL BE LONELY ;(

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 03-30-2015 at 07:28 PM..

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 03-31-2015, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
Aww, welcome back Snowberry! And congrats on being a new mommy! I'm hoping to take that road with my husband soon.

What kind of story are you looking for? Pure fiction? Something personal about ourselves? I'll think about a story and post it when it's done.
Good luck to you! It doesn't matter it's up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Snowbaby, my one and only! Mein liebchen! o3o

You know I will miss you. Life is always paramount, but should you ever return, if even for a moment... come, fly to my bosom. It will be waiting.
Howdy! Will always remember I have a bosom to return to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletSpamlet View Post
Snowberry! It's good to see you again. I'm sorry you ended up feeling out of place here, but congrats on your new baby and best wishes for your future!
Thank you Hammy! Good to see you too! ^^

Quote:
Here's my story! Sorry it's kind of... weird. But it's been on my mind lately.

What if?X

What if?

About a week ago while wasting time online I stumbled across the following question: "You randomly wake up naked in Central Park on September 4th, 2001. With only the knowledge you currently have about 9/11, what do you do to save as many lives as possible?" I know it's an impossible scenario, so I was surprised how long I thought about my answer.

Now most people responded with tactics about how they would prevent 9/11 or at least limit the casualties. But for some reason I could only think about what my life would be like afterward. Even if I managed to make a difference and saved the lives of some strangers without being committed to a hospital for insanity or put on some CIA watch list, my life as I knew it would effectively be over.

I would be stuck 14 years back in time, in a 26-year-old body while my past self was still in middle school. My family and friends wouldn't recognize me. My husband and I would have never met. I would have no way to prove my identity so I'd be stuck either stealing someone else's ID or fabricating a new one.

My one good fortune is that my husband is quite a bit older than I am, so there would be no awkward age gap to overcome when or if we met again. I could probably capitalize on my future knowledge to invest in the right companies and maybe save more lives from future natural disasters. But I would curse myself for not paying more attention to the news and memorizing dates of major milestones.

Maybe with my new wealth and knowledge I could convince my husband to marry me again. But I know it wouldn't be the same. Who he is now is the sum of his life experiences and he would be missing a decade of personal growth. I would agonize over possibly robbing my past-self from a genuine relationship with him. That is assuming past-me even followed the same footsteps in the questionably different post-9/11 world. In all likelihood the butterfly effect of my meddling would make "me" a very different person too.

In my lonely future-past, I would wait eagerly for the day when I could meet my parents again after my past-me had become an adult - ten years should probably do - and hope that my striking likeness might convince them that I really am from the future and I really am their daughter. I would cry when my mom hugs me for the first time in over a decade because nothing would mean more to me than reaffirming that connection.

Or at least that's what I wanted to say. But in the end I didn't post my answer. Compared to everyone else's heroic plans, my comment seemed too selfish. But imagining my life without everything and everyone that is near and dear to me reminded me just how much I have to lose. I realize that I will never be the storybook hero, but I will do everything I can to hold on to what's most important to me.

What if it happened to you?
That was beautiful. I feel the same way. I have gone over my past with what if questions in different times of my life. I came to the same conclusion that if I changed even one thing I wouldn't be where I am today. The hard times are just as precious to me as the good times. They molded me and made me who I am. We often look at the past and wonder what if? I also had a bad habit of obsessing over the future as well and trying to plan for every possible mishap which is impossible. It's so important to cherish the present and enjoy every moment we have with the ones we love. My little girl has taught me that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Story, story...

I used to work at a hospital. A coworker came in with a cold so I taped a biohazard warning bag on him. He sat in the office looking cranky.
A succinct story. I'm sure the biohazard warning made him feel a lot better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

*glomps snowie*

i was just thinking about you!

how is life treating my favorite snowflake

my story:
sticking with the baby-ish theme.
it's my earliest memory with my Nonno.
one Easter, i think i was about four,
Nonno and i were out back in the snow!
yes, snow! and we saw a bunnie
but the only animal i knew was a dog,
which i called 'gawgeee' and i wanted it.
so i chased it around the yard screaming,
'gawgeee, NoNo, pwease!' he was laughing
and crying over this and i couldn't understand
why NoNo wasn't getting this gawgee for me. we
both ended up in the snow watching him scoot under
the fence into my Zia's yard! i was scared she'd eat him!
Aww...such a sweet early memory! Thank you for sharing! I'm doing good just trying to pace myself and not get overwhelmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
Luff you hun! You're new hairstyle looks awesome by the way
Thank you! The curls fell so I'm back to straight hair. XD How have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Hey Snow - congrats on the new mama thang! I don't want any lewts but I do wanna see dat baby!

(I thought your story was neat, Ferra.)
I have to wait on dropbox. It's being a fart right now.
Here we go Anastasia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Oh my goodness, I tell this story a lot and my best friend thinks it's so funny and almost didn't believe me until my mom confirmed it!

SPOILERX

Okay, so this was when I lived in Miami, and we had 3 dogs at the time. Suzy the Jack Russell, and two of her four pups, Irene and Max. Our dogs are escape artists, all but one, Max. He never ran off with the others when they did, we'd find him waiting by the hole they dug or out by the fence gate we left cracked opened accidentally a few times. However, maybe he was feeling adventurous, but he ran away with his mom and sister. We panicked as we looked everywhere for them, even though they usually come back before we notice, but we always freaked when they ran off.
Anyways, we finally found them on the HOOD of some guy's CAR. They were barking and snapping up at the, I swear to you, at least 10 CATS IN THIS GUY'S TREE. (Miami has cats everywhere, dogs too, but not as numerous as cats.)
My dad shouted at those dogs and Max and Irene listened and came to us. Suzy, being the stubborn butt she is, ignored him and kept barking. My mom said something like " Hurry, babe, before the guy comes out" and so my dad who was behind mad, grabbed her, and she was still barking and scratching, and put her in the car with the rest of us and we drove away.
The guy never found out but holy crap, we laughed about it for weeks.

Sorry if it wasn't as funny, you had to be there I guess
My dog goes crazy for birds. One day while he was standing in a chair by the back door he worked himself into such a tizzy he had slobber dripping all down our door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
HELLO, I am Gizzie and here is my story of me yes it's 100percent true hehe (sorry for caps but it's all explained in the story too ^.^ ...

I COME FROM THE LAND OF UBERGOOBERS SURVIVEING ON MOUNTAIN DEW AND OREOS
I USED TO HAVE A BRAIN BUT THE PLAYDOH PEOPLE STOLE IT SO NOW ITS REPLACED BY A LAZY HAMPSTER WITH A RUSTY WHEEL
MY AVI HAS A MIND OF HER OWN I TRY TO DRESS HER AND SHE TELLS ME NO
SOMETIMES FOR TOOTS AND GIGGLES I LIKE TO RUN OUT OF GAS WITH NO WHERE TO GO AT THE FORK IN THE ROAD AND TELL MY FRIENDS IF THEY WOULD TOOT WE CAN GET THE CAR RUNNING AGAIN ,
IM TRYING TO CONVINCE THE IRS THAT MY CATS ARE DEPENDENTS AND I SHOULD GET TO CLAIME THEM ON MY TAXS ,
I OWN A CONVERTABLE MULTICOLORED PICKLE SHAPED SPACESHIP THAT HAS DUCKTAPE SEATBELTS BUBBLEWRAP SEAT COVERS AN EIGHT TRACK PLAYER AND RUNS ON GUMMIEBEARS ,
I LIKE TO VACATION ON PLANET IGGNORANOUS AT THE WALLYWORLD IN THE TOY DEPARTMENT OR THE CAMPING SECTION ON GREEN RAIN DAYS ,
I HANG OUT WITH THE SMURFS ON WEEKENDS AND PLAY LEAP FROG WITH UNICORNS
I WEAR POPTARTS FOR EAR RINGS AND USE THE TV ANTENNA AS A HAT TO SUMMON ALIENS
AND THE REASON I WRITE IN CAPS IS BECAUSE MY CELL PHONE IS POSSESED BY MUTANT DINOSAUR NINJAS
AND WELL THEY TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN MY HEAD
AND THE VOICES THREATENED TO LEAVE ME IF I DID NOT DO IT , AND IF THEY LEAVE I WILL BE LONELY ;(
Your life is exciting!!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 03-31-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowberry View Post
Good luck to you! It doesn't matter it's up to you.
Nice! I might write another one today. I'm stuck at work with nothing to do since it's "spring break" but I'm required to sit at my desk for 7 hours unless I use my vacation days.

Quote:
That was beautiful. I feel the same way. I have gone over my past with what if questions in different times of my life. I came to the same conclusion that if I changed even one thing I wouldn't be where I am today. The hard times are just as precious to me as the good times. They molded me and made me who I am. We often look at the past and wonder what if? I also had a bad habit of obsessing over the future as well and trying to plan for every possible mishap which is impossible. It's so important to cherish the present and enjoy every moment we have with the ones we love. My little girl has taught me that.
Thank you! It was something on my mind lately. And yes, I feel the same! Any time people ask me what I'd do-over in my life, I don't have an answer since I think all of my mistakes made me who I am today. The future can be scary - I'm also in the habit of worrying too much - but I agree it's important to focus on the present. Enjoy as much time with your little girl as you can. They seem to grow up so fast!

EDIT: Oh! Thank you so much for the trade!

@Belly: Thank you, too! You should write a story if you have time. I'd read it!

Last edited by Ferra; 03-31-2015 at 12:20 AM..

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 03-31-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Nice! I might write another one today. I'm stuck at work with nothing to do since it's "spring break" but I'm required to sit at my desk for 7 hours unless I use my vacation days.

Thank you! It was something on my mind lately. And yes, I feel the same! Any time people ask me what I'd do-over in my life, I don't have an answer since I think all of my mistakes made me who I am today. The future can be scary - I'm also in the habit of worrying too much - but I agree it's important to focus on the present. Enjoy as much time with your little girl as you can. They seem to grow up so fast!

EDIT: Oh! Thank you so much for the trade!

@Belly: Thank you, too! You should write a story if you have time. I'd read it!
Just think of it as easy money, can you bring something to entertain yourself at least? Will look forward to it if you have time. :)

Trades sent! Just tossed whatever in them.

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 03-31-2015, 12:38 AM

(I'm not good at stories so I will let my little one help me) Once upon a time in a far away land lived a Queen. The queen had many magical creatures in her land. One day the queen was walking in the fairy flowers and saw a fairy. The fairy was so pretty and little and nice. She said hello I am a magic fairy named Sparkly Petals do you want a wish ? The queen said ok let me think of something. After a little bit she said I wish to live happily for a long time and have a little princess. The fairy said ok and turned to glitter butterflys. Many years later the queen had a baby on Valentine's day (my daughter's bday). Then queen GBK was so happy. She named her baby Princess Cupid and the baby was cute. She gave the baby a bottle because the baby was hungry. Then they went out to go to the toy store. The queen got the princess many toys then they went home. They lived a very long time and always was happy. The end =)

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 03-31-2015, 05:34 AM

Aw. Thats too bad.
Ive been well. Just truckin' along the highway of life.

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2015, 03:54 PM

Congratulations on being a new Mommy!! <3

Mine's really short, but funny (well, to me lol)
My fiance and I were playing World of Warcraft on our PCs, when suddenly he saw a lot of movement out the corner of his eye. He turned to look what was going on, and out Corgi had gotten under the fabric of her basket and was trying to get back out. It was just this big round lump of basket fidgeting around xD then she popped her head out and it was so funny!

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-31-2015, 03:58 PM

@Snow: Haha,oh wow! My dogs used to get like that and they'd chase the shadows of vultures! Well, all but my dog Irene, shadows of big birds and blimps scare her

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-31-2015, 04:12 PM

Thanks!

Story, another story...

It was a hot night in Vegas and I was a pretty young thing... Actually it was cold as a witch's tit, and my friend and I were wandering around in the early AM. Two strippers dressed up as policegirls and an Elvis impersonator walked past us, and she managed to miss both of them. P. damn impressive.

Eastyy
Eastriels mule : )

Old 03-31-2015, 04:45 PM

Sorry to hear you're leaving :(

Hmmm...story....story...

Ah, the story of the biggest star in the sky.

I lost my grandfather very young, I was only six months old andonly have a couple of photos with him, even so as I child I still missed him, and you know what my mum always told me? Granddad is the brightest star in the sky. And I'd look up and know he was watching over me, and when over the years various pets died, they went up in that star too. And one day I'll go up there and see them again. C:

Thats my little story, sorry if you find it a little depressing.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-31-2015, 05:31 PM

Thank you ^.^

Another story Gizzie has met alot of celebrities in my life I own a ton of autograph pictures and footballs etc. If I was to list them all I swear it would take me forever. But some of my favorite people I've met are The Undertaker the wrestler I met while working at the airport holly cow he's tall I didn't even recognize him he was all in cowboy boots hat western stuff I was o.o I know this guy from somewhere or something my friends was that's the wrestler guy then he overheard them and he was yes that is I and we got autographs. Working the airport I also met Rapper Pitt Bull omg omg I LOVES HIM. ^.^ Gizzie also met Ice Cube. Ice Cube lost a envelope at check point. We didn't even notice the envelope til he had way gone. Inside the envelope was a love letter to his girl so basically I own his love letter , kinda neat. One summer with my grandma and grandpa we went to Hee haw live. I own Grandma Jones autograph if you know who he is. I also have the autographs of the two guys who play Harold and Kummar from the white castle movies. I am real good friends with James Hetfield from Metallica I grew up going to school with his nefew and also his god son. I once met OJ Simpson at a game event and I own his autographed rookie card. My mom when she was in high school worked at Dairy Queen and her boss owned the horse they used in the Mr. Ed shows so that was kinda neat. I could talk on this subject for days but I am pretty sure menewsha has a cut off point as to how much you can physically post inside of one post.

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 03-31-2015, 07:20 PM

We can post a story every day ? Today I will post about something I did one time. Once when I was a teenager not quite sure on my age but I had friends who worked the security for concerts and stuff so they let me sneak into a concert one time I ended up backstage and what not then managed to sneak onto one of the tour busses I thought it was the bands bus. I was on the wrong bus the roadie equipment guys got on the bus and caught me that was their bus. I didn't get in trouble or anything they was pretty cool I told them I did it because I wanted to meet the band. They laughed and said it was the wrong bus but we sat and had sodas and pizza. I never got to meet the band but the road crew was almost as cool. They gave me a concert teeshirt and a guitar pick that belonged to the band. =)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-31-2015, 08:49 PM

thank you, snowie <3

a quick, cute one.
when a friend was a new mom
she was changing her baby in the ladies room
she had her phone in her had and put it on the table
changed, wiped off the baby and re-diapered her sweetie
fast forward to later that day in the mall, we here ringing.....
she can't find the phone! the baby starts crying and need a change
we go to the ladies, rip open the diaper and low and behold her cellie!
thank goodness it was only #1 or things could have been way messy!!

Last edited by hummy; 03-31-2015 at 09:02 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-02-2015, 11:14 AM

i once saw a chicken play a piano
come to find out they shock the chicken

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 09:45 AM

So sorry!! I have been exhausted and wasnt feeling well last night. Sent trades will reply to all tonight when I am on the computer after work and baby is sleep for the night. Didn't want anyone to wait longer for their stuff so I sent trades with my phone. Pure hell with touchscreen. Blargh!! But since stories are trickling in slower than I would like. Want to make sure I finish before I cant keep up. I am purposefully increasing the amount of items... Its raining pixels. Off to work and stuff now...