firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-03-2015, 10:35 AM

(Stories are not my thing) but here you go- There once was a lonely woman that worked at a Gas station. Many men would ask her out or hit on her but she wouldn't give it up. She just wasn't ready for a man in her life.z There was this guy that kept bugging her to just talk to him. But she kept pushing him away. She was scared to have any relationship with any man, because her last one abused her pretty bad. Then one day, her mom was mom came in the store to have a chat with her daughter, an ten minutes later the guy comes in too. We'll he an her mother started talking an before she knew it her mom had asked him for dinner. The girl was mad at her mom for doing this without asking her first. But went along with it because she didn't want to argue with her mom at her place of work. So the weekend came, an the guy comes over for dinner. He's brings the girl flowers to try to soften her heart towards him. But that didn't work. The girl was happy when dinner was over an relieved when he left. But the next day she had to work, all day at work, her mind drifted to him(even though she didn't like him that much), he never did come in to visit here as he had in the past days she worked. She just couldn't figure out why was he in her head if she didn't want another man right now. There's no way she could be falling for him. That was a firm decision she had made after the last one. But a heart can fool anyone otherwise. So she talked to her mother an told her that she was just concerned about him, an that's all it was. So her mom finds out where he lived, and went to check on him. Her mother told him of her daughter's concern for him. He told the mother that he had walked that day to her home for the dinner because he really wanted to get to no the daughter better. That nothing would have stopped him from going there. He said that on the way back to his home, a storm came about an he got caught in the storm. That the next day he was sick. He said he went to the doctor. The doctor said he has the flu. That's why he hasn't been back to the store. So the mom goes an tells her daughter this.The girl, heart softened then for this man, who would willing walk to have dinner with her an get sick because of it. No one had done anything like that for her in the past. After he got better, they spent many days together just talking an her heart for him softened for him more an more each an every day. Before she knew it, she was in love with him. An vise versa. Then 6 months later they had married and lived happily ever after to the present 15yrs now.. The End (congrats on the new baby)

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 04-03-2015, 12:54 PM

Story from when I was little, I remember one time when me and my brother was small my mom washed one of my red shirts and a dark shirt with the rest of the load. BAD MISTAKE. My little brother ended up with purple and PINK underwear. OH NO not good at all. Twenty something years later he has never worn tighty whities since. He refuses to by any light colors. At three years old and to be tortured with pink undies poor child. We was poor so he was stuck with them til mom got money.

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 08:51 AM ----------

Thank you for my gifts =)

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 02:09 PM

Thank you for the stuff you rock one of those was a questie item I super wanted ^.^

Gizzie owns two RES red eared sliders they are water turtles I've had them a year now this past Valentine's day they are a hand full they like to play in the bathtub while I clean their tank they swim really really fast and like the shower to be left on like a waterfall if you turn off the shower head they will sit there in protest I have their tank sitting right within distance of my flat screen tv and while I watch tv they actually stair at the tv and watch it too it's the cutest thing they especially like nascar they heads pop out of the water and they are froze to the tv screen if you wave your hand in frount of them while they watch tv they are like brainwashed I swear Oh and I forgot to tell their names I named them Cheech and Chong even though I think one is male and the other one a female , heck I don't know for sure im just baseing off of size shape and internet facts .... heck I used to have cats I was pretty good at distinguishing the male and female at birth but one cat I had I named Junior well I thought it was a boy til it GOT PREGGO I was um well he is a she lol >.<

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 04-03-2015 at 02:13 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 02:30 PM

so my mom has nine brother and sisters
each Easter they would all go to the chocolate shoppe
they make homemade bunnies, eggs, jelly beans and such
they were all allowed to pick one item each and then the bunny
would bring them other things to fill their baskets.
each Easter morning they would wake up and run down stairs only
to find their bunnies debutted! this was done by the only boy, Zio Joe
we call him the bunnie butt butcher!
the butts were the only solid piece of chocolate
he would eat them as he de-butted them!
this way no one got to 'steal' it back from
THE BUNNIEBUTT BUTCHER!

Narren7
: Dazed & Confused :

Old 04-03-2015, 03:11 PM

I tend to not post very much anywhere now days because I'm sorta awkward.
But stories? Oh I have plenty of those just from living life and don't mind sharing.
First off, congrats on your baby! In light of that I think I'll go with one from helping to raise my niece.

So when my niece was a toddler, she had bowel issues. (Yeah we know this is not going to end well lol)
We would give her prunes off and on as her pediatrician suggested to help keep her uh regulated.
The only drawback was that she loved the darn things. Like really, really loved them.
As in "Wanna eat the whole box! YUM!"
We kept them stored up high so that she that couldn't get at them on her own and gorge herself.
Little booger got smart on us real fast. I was at school and my mom had dosed back off after I left one morning. (Uh oh!)
You know how they say silence is golden?
Um not when you have a toddler in the house it's not! It's alarming. It's suspicious.
It's really not going to end well -_-
So my mom is snoozing away and our beloved bratling uses a chair to get up to the counter top.
She mission impossibled herself across booty scootin that counter over to the overhead cabinets. SCORE!
She hit paydirt. By the time my mom woke up, she had emptied the box.
Around 12-15 big, fat, prunes... Oh dear God, be merciful please! X_x
When I got home that evening, if she breathed to hard, she went lol
We locked them inside of a little keyed safe after that.
My mom still kind of does this full body shudder to date when anyone says anything to do with prunes.
Anyhow I hope that you got a good giggle from that sad messy tale and have a nice day. :)

Last edited by Narren7; 04-05-2015 at 08:19 PM..

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 08:26 PM

Starting from this post tell me a story ..a funny story about a kitty. I happen to have a few mennies, possibly more than one kitty winner if I like multiple stories. Please state in your post that your story is an entry for the kitty contest and not the regular post and get free.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 PM

Hmmm let me think.....

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post
(I'm not good at stories so I will let my little one help me) Once upon a time in a far away land lived a Queen. The queen had many magical creatures in her land. One day the queen was walking in the fairy flowers and saw a fairy. The fairy was so pretty and little and nice. She said hello I am a magic fairy named Sparkly Petals do you want a wish ? The queen said ok let me think of something. After a little bit she said I wish to live happily for a long time and have a little princess. The fairy said ok and turned to glitter butterflys. Many years later the queen had a baby on Valentine's day (my daughter's bday). Then queen GBK was so happy. She named her baby Princess Cupid and the baby was cute. She gave the baby a bottle because the baby was hungry. Then they went out to go to the toy store. The queen got the princess many toys then they went home. They lived a very long time and always was happy. The end =)
Aww...a very happy story. That's sweet your little one helped you. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
Aw. Thats too bad.
Ive been well. Just truckin' along the highway of life.
Good to hear! :) Don't forget to have fun while you drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midian View Post
Congratulations on being a new Mommy!! <3

Mine's really short, but funny (well, to me lol)
My fiance and I were playing World of Warcraft on our PCs, when suddenly he saw a lot of movement out the corner of his eye. He turned to look what was going on, and out Corgi had gotten under the fabric of her basket and was trying to get back out. It was just this big round lump of basket fidgeting around xD then she popped her head out and it was so funny!
Thank you! Aww...haha that's what happens when you get in the zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
@Snow: Haha,oh wow! My dogs used to get like that and they'd chase the shadows of vultures! Well, all but my dog Irene, shadows of big birds and blimps scare her
Well my dog wants to eat one. >,>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Thanks!

Story, another story...

It was a hot night in Vegas and I was a pretty young thing... Actually it was cold as a witch's tit, and my friend and I were wandering around in the early AM. Two strippers dressed up as policegirls and an Elvis impersonator walked past us, and she managed to miss both of them. P. damn impressive.
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastyy View Post
Sorry to hear you're leaving :(

Hmmm...story....story...

Ah, the story of the biggest star in the sky.

I lost my grandfather very young, I was only six months old andonly have a couple of photos with him, even so as I child I still missed him, and you know what my mum always told me? Granddad is the brightest star in the sky. And I'd look up and know he was watching over me, and when over the years various pets died, they went up in that star too. And one day I'll go up there and see them again. C:

Thats my little story, sorry if you find it a little depressing.
Aww... ;.; So sad and tender. Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Thank you ^.^

Another story Gizzie has met alot of celebrities in my life I own a ton of autograph pictures and footballs etc. If I was to list them all I swear it would take me forever. But some of my favorite people I've met are The Undertaker the wrestler I met while working at the airport holly cow he's tall I didn't even recognize him he was all in cowboy boots hat western stuff I was o.o I know this guy from somewhere or something my friends was that's the wrestler guy then he overheard them and he was yes that is I and we got autographs. Working the airport I also met Rapper Pitt Bull omg omg I LOVES HIM. ^.^ Gizzie also met Ice Cube. Ice Cube lost a envelope at check point. We didn't even notice the envelope til he had way gone. Inside the envelope was a love letter to his girl so basically I own his love letter , kinda neat. One summer with my grandma and grandpa we went to Hee haw live. I own Grandma Jones autograph if you know who he is. I also have the autographs of the two guys who play Harold and Kummar from the white castle movies. I am real good friends with James Hetfield from Metallica I grew up going to school with his nefew and also his god son. I once met OJ Simpson at a game event and I own his autographed rookie card. My mom when she was in high school worked at Dairy Queen and her boss owned the horse they used in the Mr. Ed shows so that was kinda neat. I could talk on this subject for days but I am pretty sure menewsha has a cut off point as to how much you can physically post inside of one post.
That's awesome! I have a few autographs from celebrities from a school project in high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post
We can post a story every day ? Today I will post about something I did one time. Once when I was a teenager not quite sure on my age but I had friends who worked the security for concerts and stuff so they let me sneak into a concert one time I ended up backstage and what not then managed to sneak onto one of the tour busses I thought it was the bands bus. I was on the wrong bus the roadie equipment guys got on the bus and caught me that was their bus. I didn't get in trouble or anything they was pretty cool I told them I did it because I wanted to meet the band. They laughed and said it was the wrong bus but we sat and had sodas and pizza. I never got to meet the band but the road crew was almost as cool. They gave me a concert teeshirt and a guitar pick that belonged to the band. =)
That's great the crew was cool and gave you free stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

thank you, snowie <3

a quick, cute one.
when a friend was a new mom
she was changing her baby in the ladies room
she had her phone in her had and put it on the table
changed, wiped off the baby and re-diapered her sweetie
fast forward to later that day in the mall, we here ringing.....
she can't find the phone! the baby starts crying and need a change
we go to the ladies, rip open the diaper and low and behold her cellie!
thank goodness it was only #1 or things could have been way messy!!

I hope i don't do that! I have put my phone in the fridge before while putting away groceries. I won't always drop my phone in the purse sometimes it goes in the shopping bags if Im rushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i once saw a chicken play a piano
come to find out they shock the chicken
That's awful!

Anastasia BellyButton:

Last edited by Snowberry; 04-03-2015 at 09:04 PM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 10:06 PM

MocoSpace | Make Friends, Chat, and Play Games

MocoSpace | Make Friends, Chat, and Play Games

~Gizzie,s funny kitty entry~
I HOPE IT WILL LET YOU VIEW MY PHOTOS IN THE LINKS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHARE MY MOCO PHOTOS AND IT WON'T LET ME SAVE MY OWN PIX FROM MOCO BACK INTO MY CELL it's my pictures and I can't resave them mocospace is crazy >.<

My cats I used to own I found them as babys at my old apartments down by a creek their momma was a stray and she ran off and well I saved them from them jumping in and drowning I took their photo with them wearing beanie baby clothes Now the funny part of my story is ..... I named them Stinky and Tooter >.< They would get gas really really bad and one day while I was sleeping one climbed into my bed under my blanket and did the whole fart under the covers while someone else is sleeping with their head under the blanket joke and well >.< I was the victim of smelly cat with gas abuse lol So yup that's how they got their names ^.^ My head under the blanket with their bad gas

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 05:07 PM ----------

Please someone let me know if you can see the photos in my link I want to show off my kitties in beanie baby clothes ^.^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 10:14 PM

just a regular story happens to be about a kitties %3
when I first had brought him my little four and a half pound kitty he followed me everywhere I mean I had to check in everything that I had been to make sure that he wasn't stuck there as he got a little older I guess he was about 5 or 6 pounds by then he was getting a little more adventurous but he still followed me everywhere like my shadow like I would take a step and if I stopped walking he would bounce off the back of my foot so anyway cut to the story I'm making pizza and I'm preheating the oven so I turn it on and I'm getting up and ready and I'm getting the pizza out of the freezer and I went to go downstairs and I wasn't thinking about where is wy guy, his name is Wiley E Kittyotye, the super genius okay so I'm on the first step makes me like you even with the stove and I start hearing like pops in crinkles and noises from the oven and I think its the heat expanding the metal in the oven and it just dawned on me that he's still my little shadow so I rush over to the oven and opened it up and out walks wy guy! my heart was beating so fast and he just kind of soft hers out of the oven the oven set for 375 degrees he purrs at me jumps up into my arms he's a little warm but his feet aren't too hot and I'm like why you have to stay out of the refrigerator the oven the drier these things can kill you and it would break my heart so I closed up the oven and I told him know as soon as I could to an almost crispitie kitty and I thank God that I didn't cook my own cat. the end

it was hysterical!
i hope you don't do that either
because number two is the next one up!
ewww that would be so gross, even your own babies

i thought it was so amazing until i found out what they were doing

nope, xogizmoox, i cannot view any of it
it says i must sign in to view it, sweetie

Last edited by hummy; 04-04-2015 at 10:31 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-03-2015, 10:28 PM

Thanks you! c:

Hm. Well. One day I was Skyping with my at the time boyfriend. And he comments, "There's a cat in my room." Now, he has a cat, so this didn't strike me as revolutionary. Until he pauses, and clarifies, "It isn't my cat..."

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 11:42 PM

Darn mocospace ;( I try and copy/paste pictures and this is as best as it is going to let me save them Tooter is grey and Stinky is black and white they are in beanie baby clothes tiny ballcap and tropical shirt and a wee little back pack to hehe ^.^

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

Thank you ^.^

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 04-04-2015, 12:32 AM

Cat Story Contest Entry , My friends had an out side cat. Three doors down from them they owned two pitt bulls. One day the pitt bulls got out and got in my friends yard and was drinking the cats water from the water bowl. The cat saw the pitts. Did the cat get scared and hide? No, the cat got even. Fists of clawed furry the cat chased one of the pitts back to its yard. The dog then chased the cat up a tree. Then the cat jumped out of the tree landing on the dog. The whole time we are watching this fight from my friends curb because we don't know what to do because they are known as the neighborhood mean dogs. So we are thinking this cat is going to be a goner. The cat must have clawed the dog landing on it because we could hear a whimper. Then the cat comes running back home with the dog on its trail. My car window was cracked slightly so my car wouldn't get too hot inside. The cat came running and jumped in my car window. The dog jumped trying to bite the cat as the cat's back half was entering the car and SMACK!!! The dog ran smack dab into the car door and window. My door got dented so it must've hurt some im sure. The dog then sat looking at the car like WTH? Then after a little bit he ran back home. Cat one point vs. Pit Bull zero. =)

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2015, 08:41 AM

Kitty story...the story of Gabe, the orange, long-haired tomcat who lived across the street from where I grew up with my grandparents.
When I was very young, I spent a great deal of my time playing with Gabe...and being a 14 pound cat with a reputation for running German Shepards away, he was quite tolerant of my "attention" and desire to pick him up and lug him around!
One day my grandfather found Gabe laying under a board that was leaned against the side of the laundry shed...blood on his hind leg...he had been SHOT!...with a .22...so the bullet shattered his leg and exited...
My grandma went across the street and told Gabe's owners what had happened....speculating that someone had a female cat who was in heat and that Gabe had come to "scratch her itch"...but Gabe had been neutered, so they shot him even more senselessly!
Well...the owners of Gabe were a poor lot...and couldn't afford vet bills...so they suggested that my aunt, a lover of animals, pay the vet bill and just let ME keep Gabe!
The deal was done and Gabe had surgery to have pins put in his leg...and he hobbled around with a cast on his leg for what seemed like an eternity to a very young me!
That cat was so grateful for what we did for him!...my grandfather never had to worry about a dog...or any OTHER animal, for that matter...getting into the yard or his large, extensive garden! ...That cat would chase any dog brave enough to step foot on the grass....a big, orange streak would fly across the lawn!...and said dog would be yelping and running away before GAbe ever got a claw close to it!
Gabe was my buddy and companion and protector!
He also did a fine job of keeping the rodent population under check! ...the only mouse I ever saw inside that house was the one that Gabe caught before the mouse trap did!
Gabe lived to be over 14 years old...I was a sad youngster when we made the decision to put him out of his misery....he couldn't hold himself up on his legs any more...his fight was gone...
Now some 40 plus years later I still can feel the warm softness of his coat as I lay my head on him to watch tv.
Gabe was my ambassador to the love of sharing my life with a cat.

Narren7

Old 04-04-2015, 06:26 PM

I'd like to enter the kitty contest very much, thank you.
I've always owned cats. I love the crazy critters. Every cat is different, so you never know how it's going to be.
Me and my 3 year old cat Ra (Atra) was very depressed and sulky after my 17 year old cat Rueben had died.
So after a few months my husband said heck with it and brought home a kitten that really needed a home.
It's mommy had gotten ran over and his sister had bottle weaned it the best she could, but couldn't keep it.
She knew that we'd love it, and it would have a wonderful forever home just like Rueben had had.
Thus we became the two legger servant slaves to her royal majesty Queen Nef (Nefas.)

She's about 6 months old now. She has only just recently discovered wasps, and that they do not make good toys.
So Nef was smacking around and batting at something in the floor beside our couch where I was sitting.
Ra was lazing in my lap (after wedging herself between my body and laptop like usual) so I shrugged Nefs playing off.
I assumed that she was just playing with another one of her many toys that's laying all over the house.
Then I heard this very loud "ZZZT!" and sit up pretty fast. Ra goes rolling and growling at me for waking her.
Nef rears back sitting on her back feet in the floor and makes this grunting growly sound.
I'm totally paying attention now. She's laid back her ears, looking at her paw, she shakes it, then shows her teeth.
She makes this grumble growl chirping sound that I've honestly never heard a cat make before.
Before I could get up fully, much less get over to her and squish it, she flops forward and CHOMP! *cringe*
Her eyes bugged out almost immediately and she makes this yowling gurgling sound and spits the top half of it out.
The bottom half was hanging from her dangling, drooling tongue, still stinging the mortal crud out of her.
By this point she's crazy eyed, jumping around in circles, pawing at her mouth, hissing and spitting in a mad rage.
I'm sure her rant would have been along the lines of something like:
"How dare that, that filthy thing bite me back? The sheer nerve! The absolute and utter contemptuous horror of it all!"
Oh how I wish I'd thought to grab my phone and video her that day!
I freely admit it, I couldn't help her at first because I was way to busy falling over laughing.
I actually made my sides sore from laughing then felt bad afterwards.
She was fine btw. Only a small little bleeding spot on her tongue that healed very quickly. No swelling at all either.
Granted she runs and hide now if anything around her buzzes, but can you really blame her?
I'm usually not far behind her when she flees though to be honest with you.

This is Ra (Atra). Miss "I will snarl at you in rage when you wake or move me."
A living lap blanket of fur, I like to call her Rawr, rawr, rage face. She hates Nef.

And this is her royal majesty Queen Nefas, of "That was a really bad ideal."

Oh wow hummy. My Nef is bad about that too. Anytime you open anything, in she goes!
It's made me really paranoid and I check to see where she is before I shut and turn things on.

Inzanebraned Gabe sounds like he was so wonderful.

Last edited by Narren7; 04-04-2015 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: typo

Xo~GREMLIN~oX
~GIZZIE,S CHARITY CASE AVI~

Old 04-05-2015, 07:09 AM

I'm not sure if charities are eligible for the giveaway but this is a charity avi any and all stuff is for the purposes only to clothe the nakie and cold newbies. I will gladly except just random stuff like shop regular clothes and stuff. Save your good stuff for the story tellers. I will tell a story though because heck I can always use more goldies for the charity this avi is getting poor and that's not really good. :s

Here's my story.....

While strolling though the newbies section one day my owner had a spark of insanity. From that moment a magic thing happened, I was born. I was then much more than a dream, I was a reality and a very important avi. I was put on this virtual earth of menewsha to spread kindness to others. My owner created a charity to help clothe the newbies and to help them transition into their new home. This is one big task for little ole me but I manage. Recently one of my other avi sites closed down for ever and I brought like the whole site of users basically to menewsha. One by one we shall get the newbies out of the cold and into our warm welcoming hearts. (My story isn't sounding quite as is sounded in my head) lack of rest probably but congrats on the new mommyness and happy easter and thank you for letting me post here I am really trying to post alot and stop slacking and get my funds back up because my charity needs me :s

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-05-2015, 09:35 AM

It's scary, isn't it, narrie

~in honor of the bunnie butt bandit!~

I worked at a retirement facility and one of my favorite residence was Mr Manning he was 98 years old at the time and so wanted to make it 100 so that willard Scott would wish him a happy birthday. he was starting to lose his memory and had dementia he would find me seek me out and asked me if he eating like minutes after he'd been to the meal and I started worrying about him one day I'm driving home and I'm going to the little development behind the residence and I see this grown man in horsey pajamas walking on the sidewalk I pull up and sure enough it's Mr Manning so like coax him into the car My POWDER blue vw bug, with a pack of crackers I had in my pocket from lunch service and I Drive him back to the residence I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he had an accident that's why he was in his horsey pajamas and he was embarrassed that he had to walk around in them all day the Nurse weren't very nice so we both got scolded by the health head nurse and off to the thrift shop I went I bought him a new suit for very little money and every single day that I saw him he sang to me for this suit! I think it was the best money I've ever spent in my whole life

Last edited by hummy; 04-05-2015 at 06:29 PM..

Narren7

Old 04-06-2015, 05:31 PM

When my sister was pregnant with my niece we were outside of the hospital after one of her check ups.
That hospital had a very, VERY steep sloped incline around it at that time and a super narrow side walk.
As we were walking to the parking lot one of my sister friends called out to her from behind us.
She turned around so quickly that her baby belly sent me toppling over backwards.
Our mom grabbed at me but missed. Straight down that steep slope I went somersaulting!
I managed to get my feet back under me after rolling quite a few times but I was still sliding.
It was like I was snowboarding without a board and really sucked.
I was covered in pine needles at that point and already bleeding.
And I had a huge pine cone actually stabbed in the top of my head even.
But the worst was yet to happen, I slid about 20 foot and managed to dodge various trees.
Then suddenly there was this one massive pine tree there was no dodging around.
Beens the genius that my 11 year old self was, I decided to scream the obvious out loud in my panic.
I pointed at the tree that I was barreling towards and shrieked out "TREE!" at the top of my lungs,
Exactly .5 seconds before I slammed right into the middle of it face first.
I hit that thing so hard it knocked one of my shoes off. I was showered in even more pine cones & needles.
Everyone that had been walking by had stopped to watch my epic fall, and laugh.
It was a good thing that we were outside of the hospital.
I ended up having to go right back inside to have pine needles pulled out of me.
Then have my scalp stitched up, and my concussion and cracked ribs treated.
Everyone in my family took to screaming "TREE!" at me randomly after that.

It's wonderful that you were there for Mr Manning hummy.
I wish more people was kind and patient with the elderly now days.

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2015, 06:56 AM

Snowberry: Thank you so much! Sorry I was late accepting, i was away for the weekend.

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 11:30 AM ----------

When I was little, 8ish I think. I didn't have my own bike, but I REALLY wanted one, my parents never got one for me. My brother had a bike, and one day he left it outside while he ran in to do something, so I took it and rode it round the block. On the next street over I fell off it in the middle of the road, and I was in so much pain. I was crying and screaming and I couldn't move. After about 2 minutes (though back them, it seemed much longer) a young couple from a house close to where I was ran out and came to me, helping me up and asking if I was ok. They contacted my parents and my parents came over. My face was grazed and my arm was really hurting, they decided to take me to the hospital... Turned out I broke my wrist, but it wasn't just a little break. I broke it badly that the bones didn't line up anymore, so they had to put me to sleep and pull the bones back into place. I almost had to have bolts in my arm but thankfully it healed well enough. My parents were angry with me, and they told me I am never allowed a bike. I still don't have one to this day, and I 30 now >.>

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-07-2015, 12:48 PM

my attempt at baking bread =3
watching an Italian cooking show i get the bright idea to try to make some bread. i mean this littlee Italian lady did it lickiety split! me.....i was not so lickiety! i made the well in the flour and started combining the ingredients. i wound up with webbed fingers!
i had no ball of dough to even kneed! i wound up with enough dough for a few biscuits, which came out like tiny rocks =*(
every time i watch someone baking bread i wonder what i did soooo wrong! i've never tried to bake bread again and
i don't giggle when you poke me!

I went for a job interview at an animal shelter and I was being asked questions one of my questions was do you have anything against the youth in Asia I made this funny face and I was like no why would I so she said I was seemed like a perfect candidate and I will get a call about a week later I get a call I got the job I was thrilled I love animals of all kinds so I start this new job and I find out that one of my jobs is to euthanize the animals had absolutely nothing to do with the youth in Asia so needless to say I bawled my eyes out and told her that I would do anything else besides euthanized animals that was a really sad day for me sorry to be a downer but it was funny you know you, youth in Asia

Last edited by hummy; 04-09-2015 at 07:30 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-10-2015, 05:09 AM

Happy weekend everyone!

this is called patchie and the apple tree

my Godmother lives on a farm in upstate New York
she has a multitude of animals, she is the Noah of our family!
one of her horses is named patchie, he does not like to be riden
but i get an apple and start feeding him, thinking this will entice him
so he lets me get up on him and everything is going well.....so far that is.....
he won't move, i mean he is like a donkey, stubborn and steadfast
everyone is telling me to nudge him, give him a little kick
but patchie does not like to be kicked, switched, etc.
i know this but i give in to peer pressur3e
i give him the slightest of nudges
OFF he goes, right into the
apple tree i picked from!
he won't move, i'm stuck
i start screaming for my Zio to help me
he runs into the house and i'm thinking 'WHY?'
oh, out he comes with camera in hand,
tears streaming down his face
he is yelling at me, 'smile for Zio!'
smile he says! well at least he
didn't have the cattle prod!
ah, but that's another story.....

Last edited by hummy; 04-10-2015 at 06:04 AM..

Narren7

Old 04-11-2015, 09:02 PM

Sundays are notorious for dressed up church folks swarming the roads to get to & fro.
We go around a curve one Sunday morning to see a guy with his Harley wedged up on the guardrail.
He's holding a pretty big dog and desperately yelling for help.
All those "good" church people just went right on by. Some even sped up!
I can guarantee that if he'd been wearing a suit and not dressed like a "dirty biker" then they would have stopped.
We stopped. I got out then ran up the hill to the guy while my husband stayed at the truck with the hazards on to call 911.
We thought the poor guy had hit the dog and both were hurt. I hate seeing people or animals hurt..

Turned out the guy and his wife were out half heartedly looking for their dog on a weekend ride.
And they wasn't really expecting to actually find her when they did.
She'd been missing for days. His wife bailed so that he could speed off to catch their dog.
He'd jumped off his bike, grabbed his dog, and pulled off his belt for a make shift leash.
He'd got his dog & bike both out of the road, but then was stuck.
He couldn't move both without help. Big half ton bike, big dog, medium sized fella.
And his wife was about a mile or more up the road. His dog was really strong but sweet.
She seemed happy to follow me after I let her scent me.
I walked her down the hill for him so that he could get his bike to the wide spot where we parked.
And most importantly get clear and away from that dangerous curve.
I noticed the dog had quite a bit of fur missing and spots from what looked like buckshot peppering her side.
His wife whom had hopped off the bike so he could chase the dog down easier made it there a few minutes later.
She was super upset. One of their other neighbors had stopped her as she was walking down to talk to her.
Turns out that one of their direct neighbors had shot at their dog.
So it hopped their yards fence to get away from the raging, gun toting, dog hating, psychopath.
I really really hope that they pressed charges.
They live in a pretty upscale neighborhood, but I guess everywhere has that one unreasonable psycho neighbor. *SMH*

I think it's messed up that all those "good" church going people could drive by someone down on the ground..
At what looked like a wreck involving an animal, screaming for help, with tears in their eyes and just ignore it.

Last edited by Narren7; 04-11-2015 at 09:04 PM..

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 04-13-2015, 09:58 AM

One of my siblings crushed my computer screen. Using my phone, it looks like 6 kitty entries. You are all getting a pester kitty. Will send trades as well for regular entries. Thanks for your patience everyone!! Just going to take a little while using the phone at work but I promise will be done today!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-13-2015, 10:34 AM

Oh no! Crushed screen.

That sucks. D:

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 04-13-2015, 10:38 AM

Howdy!! Morning!! Yes it sucks!!!! But all trades sent! Im cleaned out. I forgot I have a mule so whoever posts next gets whatever is on the mule once I figure out what the password was.