Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-11-2015, 10:20 AM

Basic?! It's totally all spiffy and laid out neatly! All my threads have always been a big giant jumbled up mess. Lol

But there's always methods to my madness.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-11-2015, 10:25 AM

I'm no good at setting up threads either. Its one of the many reasons I prefer to participate rather than host. xD;

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-11-2015, 10:27 AM

Hah that's how I use to be. Now I'm not on here enough to really help out with stuff.

Specially with everything I've got going on. BUT I am going to at least stay on here to post and keep in contact with people. <3

._. today's going to be a really long day. I can feel it.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-11-2015, 10:30 AM

I'm not on too often either. I post between other things. I usually prefer gaming with my spare time.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-11-2015, 11:40 AM

Lol I was actually given a ps3. One of my friends was moving in with his gf and she already had one. xD Gave me the games they had duplicate of. But no controllers. haha. Probably the first game system I've even owned since like Nintendo 64 and the original Playstation. ;o Ive got school, baby, work to cope with lol

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-11-2015, 12:23 PM

Really? I'd never do that- What if my boyfriend and I wanted to play at the same time?

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-11-2015, 12:56 PM

Lol well i told him he's welcome back to it any time. But I don't think they are very big gamers, and he mainly plays his xbox now a days. really the only game I'll play is the Sims 3 and Dance Dance Revolution. Lol but no controllers or mat.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-11-2015, 06:22 PM

I was waiting for this thread to open, and now it's open. How is everyone?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-11-2015, 10:16 PM

I'm a PC gamer. I've only ever owned one console. But I'd like a few consoles when I can get the disposable income for it- Maybe pairs of consoles 'cause my lover's also a gamer, and I'd totes take him down to get dibs. Also he's too much of a squish to actually ever play even if he wanted to if I was using it or wanted to use it. :I;;; And that's terrible. So we gotta get him one of his own. xD

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-11-2015, 10:42 PM

Happy birthday to you happy happy happy dance dance dance woohoo party time ^.^

---------- Post added 07-11-2015 at 05:46 PM ----------

I just noticed the contest too Gizzie needs to go play in her closet

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-11-2015, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
Basic?! It's totally all spiffy and laid out neatly! All my threads have always been a big giant jumbled up mess. Lol

But there's always methods to my madness.
Aww well thanks, i try hahaha <3
Yes roachi likes organized stuff :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
I'm no good at setting up threads either. Its one of the many reasons I prefer to participate rather than host. xD;
Lols <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
I was waiting for this thread to open, and now it's open. How is everyone?
Yay!!
Good Lizzy, you? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Happy birthday to you happy happy happy dance dance dance woohoo party time ^.^

---------- Post added 07-11-2015 at 05:46 PM ----------

I just noticed the contest too Gizzie needs to go play in her closet
Lols thanks Gizzie.
How are you?? :)

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-11-2015, 11:16 PM

I got a new phone it's back as wards it is auto correct every thing I say and it does it wrong every time I type my aviation name I'm fizzle and I can't type A V I either I hate this crazy cell phone and I am trying to organize the user event and of course my cell don't help that either I can't even copy paste cause I'm not sure if the cell even has a clipboard and I just hate this cell and I am stuck with it because the in laws skewed me they was here I picked up a cell for you and I put it on my credit card and if you don't like it too freaky bad now repay me for it and give me cash so umm yup I got skewed >.>

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-11-2015, 11:19 PM

o___o Someone randomly bought you a phone you didn't want with your money?

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-11-2015, 11:23 PM

Yup my old cell battery went bad and I ordered a new battery BUT while I am waiting on it too come in the mail sis in law took my cash bought me A NEW PHONE IN MY NAME disconnected my old cell and said hers you a new phone ... I'm like w t h this huawei sucks I don't want it if anything I want a new Samsung and I have a battery coming in the mail and she's like too bad you can't take this back so deal with it :0

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-11-2015, 11:38 PM

... What a bitch. Can you go talk to the phone store? At the very least you can ask them to not let her touch your phone plan in the future.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-12-2015, 02:22 AM

I think we need to spread the word and get all of Mene in here to celebrate Roachi :D

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-12-2015, 02:22 AM

I went down there and tried to switch this cell for store credit I told them I would even take a cheaper price one no dice there BUT I did get a security guard thing on my phone like where no one can access my account without MY photo I'D so no one else but me can do anything now it's on lock down no one else could even pay the bill but me not that any one does but (just saying)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-12-2015, 02:25 AM

:c Well. At least you've prevented incidents like this from happening in the future. But still, what a bitch move from your sister-in-law. I vote you give her a respectful but stern talking-to.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-12-2015, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
I went down there and tried to switch this cell for store credit I told them I would even take a cheaper price one no dice there BUT I did get a security guard thing on my phone like where no one can access my account without MY photo I'D so no one else but me can do anything now it's on lock down no one else could even pay the bill but me not that any one does but (just saying)
I was reading through the conversation in here - not trying to be nosy or anything. But holy jeepers. That's crazy what happened and that they wouldn't help you out on it.

But agreed with Dystopia at least you've created and prevented things from happening like that in the future.

The bill pay thing kinda reminds me of my job. I actually have to verify peoples accounts when someone calls in to make a payment. Which to me just doesn't make sense. If they aren't changing anything, all they are doing is paying the balance/bill then why do they need to have it verified?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-12-2015, 04:45 AM

Iunno. I'm sure that someone, somewhere would either find a way to exploit or find a reason to complain about it. The human race is amazing sometimes, and not always in a positive light.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-12-2015, 04:58 AM

Lol oh of course. There's always something. But what I find completely hilarious is you have to verify an account to make a payment but not to schedule an installation or to even drop a service. Like what the heck? You can have a tech go out to someones house if you wanted to to install something *which would waste the techs time and inconvenience others* and you can call and just cancel part of someones services such as for example a pissed of ex that calls and cancels the gf/bf's HBO service. And no verification is needed. Like what the heck?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-12-2015, 05:00 AM

... That's actually pretty damn amazing. I wonder how that policy came into being. Its pretty amazing how stupid rules for this kind of thing end up being.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-12-2015, 05:05 AM

I technically work for a Comcast cable call center. They've got some interesting policies to say the least. I don't agree with half of what the company does or their policies but it's a super easy job and the pay and benefits are pretty decent. It's just gonna get me through school. Lol

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-12-2015, 05:08 AM

... Ah Comcast. I've heard some magical things about them. I'd love an easy job with decent pay and benefits tho. :I;;

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-12-2015, 05:25 AM

It's an interesting job to say the least. The company that owns the building that has comcast as a client is some super shady mo-fo's.
They pretty much hire anyone. No background or drug check, and there's a bunch of loop holes that lazy people find. Like applying, going through the 6 weeks of paid training *where you pretty much sit there and talk with the class and learn nothing pertaining to your job - anyways* and then put in a two week notice the day you hit the floor, work for two weeks, then go back reapply, go back to training and continue to go in that circle. Where technically out of 8 weeks you only work 2. and get paid for the 8. Yeah. And then there's the drug deals in the parking lot and all sorts of shady stuff. Ah well. I'm just one of those people who keep my head down there, go to work, don't socialize with anyone unless need be, do my job and clock out and go home. On maternity leave for 10 weeks though. It's all unpaid since I haven't been there a year, but that's okay. I've busted my tail picking up extra hours since around February. I would be scheduled for 40 hours and pick up an extra 20 every week. Did that for 3-4 months. Just recently cut back to 40 before I left for maternity leave. Lol Then when I go back I'll work my 23 hours a week and go to school full time. I can even drop down my hours if I need to. Just have to work a minimum of 10 a week.