Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-04-2015, 01:30 PM

Hey Mene.

It's been a while and I've had such a nice time on here, but I think it's time to call it a day. I haven't posted much in years and it's silly having all this stuff sitting in my account doing nothing when someone else might get some joy out of it.

I'm going to give priority to the people I know or who is on my friends list, but I'll give gold out and a bunch of random EI's as well so just post and I'll give you something.

To those I know, I have early 07/08 items so if you've been after something for a while let me know and I'll probably have it.

@My Friends; Sorry if you get a lot of pings ... I don't know if this worked or not. o.O

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-04-2015 at 01:33 PM..

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Wow....

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-04-2015, 01:41 PM

I am sad to see you go!!! I always remember mene by seeing certain users who have been here forever...you are one of them!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-04-2015, 07:49 PM

:o Kim? Right? I was so excited to see you again, too. :c

I'm still really into buying art, so I'd be happy with a bit of anything to toss at artists. If you happen to have any of the old '07s or an Oriental Fan, that'd be fuckin' epic, but I'm not picky at all.

Good luck with whatever you've been doing!

EDIT:

Oh, and your friends ping didn't work. :c.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-04-2015, 10:44 PM

I was pinged, yay.
To a rather sad post, sigh.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 08-04-2015, 11:09 PM

I'm sorry to see you go, Spring. What have you been up to lately? I'm still in Japan teaching (and I got married last year!) so I also haven't has as much time for Mene as I'd like.

As for items... The only 07 item I'm missing is the V-day Boa which I've been questing for forever. But that's too much to ask for.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2015, 01:55 AM

I hate to see you leave mene even though I don't think I really got to meet you very well mene is my home and you all are my family so seeing this message makes me feel like I am losing a long lost distant family member who I haven't met yet :(

---------- Post added 08-04-2015 at 09:05 PM ----------

If you have any cheap stuff like mall commons clothes like items that would clothe a newbie and stuff I would like to suggest an idea maybe donate those type of things to a charity mine or roachi,s or the crows or Hummy,s or any other one I mean if you want to just throwing out ideas

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 08-05-2015 at 03:16 PM..

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 08-05-2015, 02:23 AM

I remember your name still! I haven't talked to you in a really long time, but enjoy life and the real world! D:
Your friends ping worked for me. Got it twice haha.

I don't want to be greedy and ask for anything specific, so whatever is fine! My extremely outdated quest thread is here if needed...and in my signature.

Last edited by woohoohelloppl; 08-05-2015 at 02:27 AM..

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2015, 02:48 AM

*hugs everyone and runs out*

wish

Old 08-05-2015, 04:00 AM

Seriously? :( Why are you and Rosey both leaving me? T_____T

Send me your email through PMs?

If you have it, a Sakura T or Rainbow T would be awesome. Otherwise I'd take any of the auctioneer/NPC items that I don't have would be loved.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-05-2015, 12:35 PM

no worries about the ping
i actually needed the additional pings
my tabbie died and i had already deleted the PM =-3
so it is allll good
it's sad to see you leave mene =(
but i do hope life treats you well
and you remember us fondly <3
pop in and see us some time!

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2015, 08:04 PM

It's always sad to see someone leave. I myself am not as active as I used to be years ago, but I can't help but pop on every few days. You will be missed :(

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-07-2015, 10:23 PM

I remember you. You use to post all the time. Well, we'll miss you and enjoy your life.

I decided to come back to Mene, because I missed being here.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-09-2015, 08:23 AM

Aww another oldie leaving. :(
Sorry to see you go. I understand though, i find it hard to find the time anymore!
Not that i don't love this site, just with kids and growing older.. Its tough!
Wish you all the best.

I am looking for a sash if you have one to spare. I haven't seen one for sale in a few years now lol.

Otherwise if you want, i have a charity that could do with anything you'd like to pass on?
Utopia Charity :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-11-2015, 12:02 AM

You'll be missed spring. T.T

I don't need anything so please pass me up. I just wanted a good journey hug. *glomp*

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-11-2015, 10:15 PM

Awww T_T It is so sad to see you leaving us! I remember seeing your name around the site throughout the years. -huggles tightly-

I would love to get anything from my Wishlist. Preferably something with a ♥ next to it.
Thank you so very much for anything you may send!
Again, sad to see you leaving.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-12-2015, 12:06 AM

I am not too far behind you either Springy!
Enjoy the outside world!! <3

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 08-12-2015, 12:21 AM

Have fun in your many worldly adventures and be sure to come visit us from time to time it's always nice to see an old friend ya know

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-13-2015, 12:20 AM

You used to be part of staff, yes? Sad to see an oldbie leave.
Any random CI would be nice. Or something I'm questing. X3
Come back and visit once in a while~

heavenoid
2 bootylicious

Old 08-13-2015, 04:30 AM

Honestly, I think I remember you from waaaaay back when I first joined mene years ago! I just came back only about a week ago to give mene another shot. But, I do hope that mene has left you with some good memories and I hope that all goes well for you in the future!!

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-14-2015, 05:59 PM

Hey everyone! Thank you for posting. This is how little time I have lately since this is the first chance I'm getting to post again. I will get around to sending stuff out but thank you for being patient.

Life is plodding along! Since 2009 I gained my Bachelors degree in Psychology and then went on to do a Master's in Psychological Research Methods. I'm currently in retail work whilst I try to find a good PhD studentship that I'd like to pursue or an assistant psych post somewhere close to home though it's proving more difficult than I'd anticipated.

I have a new boyfriend too and things are going super well. I couldn't ask for someone more understanding and caring so I'm excited for the future with him. We plan on moving in together when he finishes his degree at uni next year.

So generally all things are going well! I did have some great times here but alas I just don't have the time. It's nice to see familiar faces again, though. I'll be sure to keep in touch every now and again. :)

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 08-14-2015, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh View Post
Hey everyone! Thank you for posting. This is how little time I have lately since this is the first chance I'm getting to post again. I will get around to sending stuff out but thank you for being patient.

Life is plodding along! Since 2009 I gained my Bachelors degree in Psychology and then went on to do a Master's in Psychological Research Methods. I'm currently in retail work whilst I try to find a good PhD studentship that I'd like to pursue or an assistant psych post somewhere close to home though it's proving more difficult than I'd anticipated.

I have a new boyfriend too and things are going super well. I couldn't ask for someone more understanding and caring so I'm excited for the future with him. We plan on moving in together when he finishes his degree at uni next year.

So generally all things are going well! I did have some great times here but alas I just don't have the time. It's nice to see familiar faces again, though. I'll be sure to keep in touch every now and again. :)
Wow, you've got your Masters and are working toward a PhD? That's some serious dedication! I hope you find a good position soon. I don't think I could handle going back to school. I felt "done" after just my BA.

Glad you have a wonderful and understanding boyfriend too. I'm so happy for you! It's nice to see long-time Mene folks flourish. I hope you still stop by sometimes even though you're busy.

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2015, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh View Post

I'm surprised to have received a friends ping. I haven't visited Mene in quite awhile, for many of the same reasons though I study political science. All the best to you. :]

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-05-2015, 04:21 PM

Sorry to see you go, maybe you'll return one day. I did. After I passed my schooling a few years back.

Hm, if you don't mind me asking for something random, I am holding onto things until an event comes up and people ask for something like a gift or something. Then I pass it along as anonymous to make their day :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-05-2015, 05:04 PM

It's nice that you came back after school, Liebchen