Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2015, 06:24 AM

Do you have Scepter of Chaos , Sash of Chaos, Raven Anklewings , actually, too long to list things and I don't have a quest thread. I'm looking for anything fancy thats black, purple, black AND purple, or black and red, and gothic. xD I MUST have all the black/purple and black/red items in menewsha! ;_;

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 10-30-2015, 01:41 AM

@ Hatake Ayumi - I have not seen you on here in forever! -hugs-

I have a quest thread with pictures in it in my signature if you want to send any spare item you might have.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 08:58 PM

Hello there college student, if your willing to help out a stranger, that would be cool. Lol ill put a list here, welcome back to mene :)
I'm Tim by the way. A lot of the items i'm questing for are from 2007 so my highest chance of obtaining them would be here. Thank you for reading this, if your not interested no need to reply or anything ..

Here's the list a few of them are common:

Wings of iniquity
Ninja's Arsenal
Island magic light haloes
Angelic Blessing
Tuxedo Jacket - Pinstriped
Black and Gold Isis Slippers

Thanks for taking the time and if you do help,
Your the best ^^

-Tim

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 12-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamTheMan View Post
Hello there college student, if your willing to help out a stranger, that would be cool. Lol ill put a list here, welcome back to mene :)
I'm Tim by the way. A lot of the items i'm questing for are from 2007 so my highest chance of obtaining them would be here. Thank you for reading this, if your not interested no need to reply or anything ..

Here's the list a few of them are common:

Wings of iniquity
Ninja's Arsenal
Island magic light haloes
Angelic Blessing
Tuxedo Jacket - Pinstriped
Black and Gold Isis Slippers

Thanks for taking the time and if you do help,
Your the best ^^

-Tim
I do believe Roachi has the Ninja's Arsenal and Angelic Blesing available in her shop in the Menewshan commercial district.

BlackTwinkies

Old 02-08-2016, 07:15 PM

I'm new to Mene, and don't really know all of the items yet. I haven't gone shopping either, because I'm waiting to go shopping with about 1k gold on hand. If you have anything that might help, I'd appreciate it a lot :)

Good day to you!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-11-2016, 04:43 AM

Hatake Ayumi <3 school sure keeps us busy! and I admire that you are doing civil engineering!

I don't know if you've already given everything away, but either way, best of luck to you in your studies <3

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-30-2016, 12:14 PM

Hey Hatake <3
Im looking for any of the older CIs/Eis for Utopia
Be nice to get some different things to give away for events/questers etc.
Instead of the same old boring stuff lol :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-30-2016, 03:46 PM

hi there RAK could always use things for prizes anything you want to get rid of user run event is going on this year they could also use some prizes
I hope it's warm Where You Are and you having a lovely spring *sits and shivers in the corner*

Last edited by hummy; 04-30-2016 at 03:51 PM..

Ingenuity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-11-2016, 12:17 PM

Hello Hatake Ayumi! Nice to meet you. I'm new to Menewsha and since you're giving some of your old stuff away, I would appreciate some free clothes and accesories. My favorite colors are red, orange and yellow.