Suzy Sunshine
URE NPC

Old 08-19-2016, 05:20 PM

As of right now, I will be handing out gold to those that participated and donated for this game. URE will not be happening this year as the site's Summer event will end 8 days before our planned event and unless there is a change in theme (since September 22nd is far from summery) and it would be cutting things awfully close to the Halloween event, I don't see how we can really pull off a nicely planned URE.

Please accept my apologies and hope that next year is better.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-21-2016, 07:23 AM

I don't see why the end of the Menewsha event being eight days prior to the URE starting is cause to shut down this URE. September is a summer month through and through. Especially for Arizonans. You owe an apology to September. All 31 days!

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 08-21-2016 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: I won't be sleeping through September.

Suzy Sunshine
URE NPC

Old 08-24-2016, 02:53 PM

It's not Summer for a lot of people, Mr. Wrong. And most people disappear when the event ends, they are also generally tired of eventing at that point and broke because they spent all their gold on event commons. Doesn't sound like a great turn out for another event, especially one that doesn't possess any EIs or commons.

I wasn't the only one to make the decision to cancel. An event later in September also guarantees that most people are fully immersed in school, don't have much time for an event. Sorry to disappoint you, and I refuse to apologize to September.

---------- Post added 08-24-2016 at 08:43 AM ----------

All Gold sent in for tickets has been returned, plus a little extra for sticking in there with me.