Oh~ Ready to roll and answer questions~ >3

Thanks for the items, musa~ <3

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 09:12 AM

Alright, give me a few minutes

---------- Post added 07-20-2017 at 11:15 AM ----------

Alright, Since I have to head to bed, I will leave this till i get up. For the 1500g, I'm going to make it harder, and I might double it too, if you're nice. You have to roll to add up to the total of 36, not over and not under, also, no do overs.

This quiz is the left over questions that i have. I will give you 10 questions (just quote this post, say here is my answers and username) which is random and related to gaming. The most who gets it correct will get 4 items, and 2000g Also, use my hints to guide you where to look.

Q1: What character has his first game (which is a point and click game, which can be...um…interesting) remade for iPhone and android? (Hint: go on Youtube, look for Twitch Stream Arcive and search for Luchajin)
Q2: How many versions are there in poker? (Hint: Between 1-20)
Q3: Which company made blind bags and blind boxes super popular and is still going strong in different genres? (Hint: it's EVERYWHERE)
Q4: Which 3 popular MMOs appeared on one of the Game Theorist’s Deadlock episodes? (Hint: where to look, is in the question)
Q5: What group goes to conventions to have people aim for prizes by answering gaming questions, playing games against the group or with others or with the hosts, which the grand prize usually is Nintendo themed? (Hint: no, it's not Markimoo and his friends, but if you get this ref, you are on the right track: Tim, his wife!).
Q6: True or False: There is a restaurant where it’s self managed and the only food and drink available is from Vending Machines? (Hint: it's a 50/50 chance).
Q7: What is the total of PAX conventions AND the OFFICIAL Names of them? (Hint: their site gives the clue - and it's different con branches)
Q8: What game consists of changing direction, forcing pickups, changing colours/suits and crying out a phase to avoid a penalty before winning? (Hint: There is two versions....I can accept either)
Q9: Megalovia became well known though a popular indie game as we know as Undertale. What other 3 places does it come from? (Hint: youtube is your friend....unless you already played those three places that toby fox did)
Q10: What is the name of a show where US contestants goes to Japan to play for a cash prize, but players are eliminated via a game and get sent off with a mob of Black Suits? (No hints for this one since i don't know how to put it ^^')

There we go!!! You got at least 6hrs (sleep.....) to submitt answers, and this time, PLEASE ping me, just in case I miss your post.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 12:40 PM

I don't understand what you have to do for the dice to get 36??

And woah, so many questions and hints. O:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM

I GOT THE ANSWER!!
Username:Shadami
What Round?uhhh post 107
Card Number:idk
Answer:
Quote:
Q1: What character has his first game (which is a point and click game, which can be...um…interesting) remade for iPhone and android? (Hint: go on Youtube, look for Twitch Stream Arcive and search for Luchajin)
because i have absolutely no idea and the only point and click game i see on there is King's quest. i'm going with king's quest even though i'm pretty sure it wasn't made into an app... but i do know it was remade on steam into an awesome 3d game. and since i don't know app games... yup that's my guess. King's Quest. and so i'm going to go with graham

Quote:
Answer: is 20 even enough? or are we not counting variants.
There's 5 and 7 card studs
hold em styles
5 and 7 card draw
hmmm

I'm gonna go with 3. Stud, draw, and group like texas hold em styles where some of the cards everyone uses.

Quote:
Q3: Which company made blind bags and blind boxes super popular and is still going strong in different genres? (Hint: it's EVERYWHERE)
just gonna start with i hate these. xD i like to know what i'm buying.
This took some serious searching.. holy cow there are so many different companies doing this now it was hard to track down the first. but I THINK its gachapons made by bandai

Quote:
Q4: Which 3 popular MMOs appeared on one of the Game Theorist’s Deadlock episodes? (Hint: where to look, is in the question)
*fangirls over mat pat*
what are we considered an MMO? I always think of it as MMORPGS and not the shortened bit? They did overwatch which is technically only online and massive amounts of players . Same with LOL.. (ugh to both of these games. not a moba fan) team fortress 2, and dota same things if i remember the games right. i didn't like any of them. but that's already 4....and all 4 are popular.

oh wait DARK SOULS! i only see people play it offline but i know you can have other people in your game. is that one?
pokemon is also mentioned. does that even count as an MMO?

note.. you're making me watch all the deadlock episodes because i usually just watch the theory episodes. xD

I'm still looking for the answer. haven't found an episode with three yet. but needed to save the post.
GOT IT!!!
Team Fortress Two, League of Legends, and overwatch (stinking mobas) are all in the same episode.
ugh.. or smite lol and dota all in the same episode >.>

Quote:
Q6: True or False: There is a restaurant where it’s self managed and the only food and drink available is from Vending Machines? (Hint: it's a 50/50 chance).
i'm going with True. seems legit? xD

Quote:
Q7: What is the total of PAX conventions AND the OFFICIAL Names of them? (Hint: their site gives the clue - and it's different con branches)
PAX east
PAX west
PAX south

west used to have a different name. forget what it was called. like PAX main or something. and than their's twitch con which i think is part of pax now? but yeah. 3 main PAXes . xD

Quote:
Q8: What game consists of changing direction, forcing pickups, changing colours/suits and crying out a phase to avoid a penalty before winning? (Hint: There is two versions....I can accept either)
Uno

musasgal:

Last edited by Shadami; 07-20-2017 at 10:32 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I don't understand what you have to do for the dice to get 36??

And woah, so many questions and hints. O:
just do the dice roll form till you have the total of 36.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 12:53 AM

Hm. Guess I'll try. o 3o

Time to roll zee dice!
Username: Kent
The 6-sided dice lands on 1

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 05:45 AM

Time's a ticking O.O

Around 11pmNZT, I will have to cut answers and rolls. so don't miss out.

Current Dice roll count:
Kent: 2

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 05:49 AM

*runs in and tosses firecrackers*

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 06:05 AM

Guess I'll roll a bit.
Not sure if I'll be able to do any questions.

Time to roll zee dice!
Username: Hadsvich
The 6-sided dice lands on 5.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 06:09 AM

OI! No firecrakers!!! -chases hummy-

---------- Post added 07-21-2017 at 09:36 AM ----------

Time's almost up!!

---------- Post added 07-21-2017 at 09:45 AM ----------

TIMES UP!!! Please stand by for answers

---------- Post added 07-21-2017 at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote:
The game that I am looking for, is Leisure Suit Larry...and he is indeed something.

Quote:
Well, I counted the variants and it's 11 all up (I give a bonus point for Shadami for being a smart cookie)

Quote:
It's Funko! The same people who created Pop Figures!

Quote:
League of Legends, Smite and Défense of the Ancients....tbh, the weakest out of the deadlocks :/

Quote:
Q5: What group goes to conventions to have people aim for prizes by answering gaming questions, playing games against the group or with others or with the hosts, which the grand prize usually is Nintendo themed? (Hint: no, it's not Markimoo and his friends, but if you get this ref, you are on the right track: Tim, his wife!).
The Runaway Guys. Fun Fact: if you are heading to either Conbravo or one of the PAXs soonish, go and give their game show a go!

Quote:
TRUE!!! But you have to clean up after yourself when you're done.

Quote:
I did say their site gives you the clue. There are: PAX Prime, PAX East, PAX South, PAX Aus and PAX Dev (nee West), so there is 5 in total. Twitch is their main source for streaming most of the events.

Quote:
I can accept Last Card and Uno

Quote:
Q9: Megalovia became well known though a popular indie game as we know as Undertale. What other 3 places does it come from? (Hint: youtube is your friend....unless you already played those three places that toby fox did)
Earthbound: Halloween Hack, Homestuck, Mother: Cognitive Dissonance

Quote:
Q10: What is the name of a show where US contestants goes to Japan to play for a cash prize, but players are eliminated via a game and get sent off with a mob of Black Suits? (No hints for this one since i don't know how to put it ^^')
I survived a Japanese Game Show!! Only ran for two seasons though.

Since Shadami: was the only one who gave that a crack, she wins the grand prize. Please PM me and we will discuss what items you will like.

Kent and Hadsvich, since you both had the guts to give it a go, I will award you both 1500g!

And now, I MUST close up shop. Thank you for joining me <3

Last edited by musasgal; 07-21-2017 at 11:01 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 11:14 AM

Oh! Thanks for the nice amount of gold, musa~ Feel bad for hardly trying. D:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-21-2017, 11:29 AM

Yeah, same. x'P Thanks for the gold anyhow~ <3