Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2018, 04:38 PM

So welcome welcome, I am the owner of this lovely game. I will take a few [s]vict[/s] uh volunteers, sorry wrong word, for this game of mine. Come into my home, read the text, and begin making choices to see if you survive.

PLOT OUTLINE: This will be shorter than my last one but you must survive my home, if you survive until the end, which is all randomly chance no playing favorites. I do not do that. I'll give prizes to those who survive. This will not be a one night game, maybe, if you survive it could last for a week. But do not worry I plan on making sure those who survive get what they should. In a good way XD lol

So who is up for my little game? Let me do some setting up.

Come inside my haunted house you see, step forward ring the bell, knock the door, or scream if you please. You may come in alone but I advise you to bring a friend, so that a pair of you will venture in - Never to return again. Can you beat me? Can you get out of the maze? It changes, turn, twists, and shakes. Thunder roars, lightning strikes, and fire blazes about at night. Can you survive the night? Come inside, but watch out I have guests of all kinds.

Clue Limit: 5
Help Limit: 5

(Clues help you solve things to survive, Help gives you an item you could POSSIBLY use in someway or another)

Rooms:
12 Bedrooms
6 Bathrooms
3 Living Rooms
1 Large Basement
1 Super Large attic
2 Kitchens + Pantries
5 Hall Closets
1 Dining Room
2 Large Living Rooms
2 Grand Staircase (one on the left and one on the right)
2 Office Rooms
1 Room That Needs A Key (BEWARE)
2 Gardens
1 Greenhouse out back
1 Swamp
1 Large Graveyard out back
1 Maze that never ends
1 Forest out far back
3 Wells (each different)

FYI: Walking in and out will not be how you win. You will die if you try.

Last edited by Immy; 06-21-2018 at 04:40 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-21-2018, 04:40 PM

Survivors:

Locations:

Prizes: Currency or items. Currently unknown, will be giving something away.

NPCs If you don't want to go alone and/or no one is online.

NPCs Go Here:

SPOILERX

Name: Loren
Aura/Energy: Bright but mysterious. Something hidden maybe?
Known Facts: Worked at a factory for quite some time then suddenly stopped to visit this haunted mansion and check to see if ghosts were really the problem.
Personality: Kind, caring, intellectual, sweet, sometimes tells things how it is, and doesn't deal with drama. Doesn't like squealing or screaming as its annoying to his ears.
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, charming smile.

SPOILERX

Name: Serena, Sere, Sparkles, Spark
Aura/Energy: Bright colorful, optimistic, helpful, cheerful, sometimes gets scared but mostly brave.
Known Facts: Follows Scott around.
Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, quiet, keeps to self, doesn't mind speaking up for herself or others.
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Name: Scott or Shadow
Aura/Energy: Colorful, Dark, Mysterious (combo)
Known Facts: Travels around to various hauntings.
Personality: Kind, caring, intellectual, tends to be sweet and really helpful.
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, charming smile.

SPOILERX

Name: Kara
Aura/Energy: Dark, mysterious, eerie feeling you get around her.
Known Facts: Says she married an alien from another planet and helps save the world from time to time. Safe to assume she's in wonderland in her mind.
Personality: Deadly, silent, can be caring, ???
Appearance: Pink hair (possibly dyed, says its her real hair color) and blue eyes that stand out.

SPOILERX

Name: Violet - Vi - Vio
Aura/Energy: Calm, peaceful, doesn't like popular, pretty, colorful or energetic people (mostly girls)
Known Facts: Started off in college and told them she was taking a break. Instead she has a paper to do on the mansion.
Personality: Quiet, keeps to self.
Appearance: Black hair, purple eyes (says they are her natural ones, not contacts), and really light/pale skin that can look freakish in the light.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-21-2018, 04:40 PM

A man as old as time stood in a butler old fashioned suit. Neatly done but not nearly new as the newest of fashion these days would say. Lanky, tall, and really thin. His grey eyes droopy as if no care left to give. He had looked up from sweeping the front path as he noticed newcomers appeared. So he looks to them and wonders for a moment out loud.

Butler: Can I help you younglings out? Do you need refuge for the storm about to rise?

Just then lightning flashed across the skies making his thin grey hair show a bit more as it was slicked back. Instead of standing hunched over as he was he stood as proper as possibly could. He stood almost seven feet tall and just as that. Thunder roared throughout the wind as the wind itself picked up its pace.

Butler: A storm rises, we should seek shelter inside. I dare you not seek shelter elsewhere until it passes. Venture within if you wish, follow if you care to dare.

With that the butler, no name to be said, walks up the path with ease and into the house. The door being left open to see if they followed, for now the fun would begin, and who would be the survivor?

O.P.E.N.I.N.G. P.O.S.T.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-13-2018, 05:30 PM

anyone?