ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-12-2023, 05:24 AM

thanks you two

no time like the present, Carn! *sneakily shoves the challenge at you*

take it one at a time, Ru-- i got a little overwhelmed getting so excited about all of them at once so i had to stop reading and just start working on the first one that caught my eye

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 02-12-2023, 05:27 AM

Yeah that's where I'm at xD I'm like NEED TO READ EVERYTHING...wait...too much....
I'll try again after food maybe that'll help

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-12-2023, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
That's super cute! Man I wanna be able to pixel like that XD I need to practice more...
Listen, if you had seen some of my early attempts in the old Skype chats........you'd know that anyone can do it!

---------- Post added 02-12-2023 at 06:54 AM ----------

Yes, definitely make sure to read Y'all, Magnus put in all the work for you!

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-12-2023, 07:21 AM

and he did such a wonderful job!!

---------- Post added 02-12-2023 at 02:24 AM ----------

ok here i go with another entry! i did them all in order because i was going to try to do all 250....... but i worked really hard on the 100 so i think i'm just gonna call it good

I have completed a DREAMS OF THE FUTURE task!
Description: 2005 Called
Link or image/text:

My Valentine’s Day 2023 QuestionnaireX

1.) What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
David Buttolph, composer of the 1953 House of Wax starring Vincent Price.

2.) What is the sexiest name you can imagine?
David Buttolph, composer of th– no, i’m just kidding Chris and Ryan are always hot boy names, i don’t really think they’re particularly intriguing names, but the faces that go with them are always very pretty.

3.) What is the least sexy name you have ever heard?
Bryant just sounds kinda gross. Like a grunting noise.
4.) What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
Football, could you imagine the pileups??
5.) If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be?
Moss and fungi
6.) If you had to choose one animal to help you win a fight, which animal would you choose?
A tiger or some other big cat. Cats are just hella smart, and big cats are intimidatingly muscular D:
7.) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
Narwhal and Walrus– ALL THE TUSKS.
8.) What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
A Beautiful Mind, i think it could really have some good Spring Awakening vibes.
9.) If you could choose one musical artist to marry but could never listen to their music again, who would it be?
Lady Gaga, i feel like we’d have a lot of wild adventures, but i’m ok with never Roma-romama-ing again.
10.) If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
Eat a bunch of ice cream and pass out
11.) What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Trying to open a door while carrying packages.
12.) Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
Maybe once or twice? I’m honestly so terrified of it happening, i usually double/triple check.
13.) What are three items you could buy together at the grocery store to make the cashier laugh?
Cucumber, condoms, a vibrating toothbrush
14.) Have you ever caught something on fire while you were cooking?
Luckily no fires, but i have burned oil and messed up a couple pans
15.) What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?
Tiktok…
16.) What is your most embarrassing moment from high school?
Just scroll through the old forums, i’m sure you’ll see 100 of my most embarrassing moments
17.) What is something you refuse to share?
Most things. I’m not greedy, but i just have a poverty mindset, so i always feel like i’m about to run out of everything even when i’m not.
18.) What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?
A tophat with LED lights swirling around inside that make it look like a jar of fireflies
19.) What is your favorite dance move to do when you are at the club?
OHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODAY!!! I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT!!!! YEAAAAHHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODAY!! WITH SOME BODY WHO LOOOOVEEEESSSS MEEEEE
So i was very fortunate to be in the gay clubs in 2014.
20.) What would your favorite dance move be if you were at a wedding?
That thing where you stand in front of each other and each lean to opposite sides and do the hand jive with your thumbs.
21.) If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
Do bugs count? Because bugs are rude motherfuckers. If not, then birds. Birds can be real jerks.
22.) Which animal do you think would be the most polite?
Squirrels and other rodents. “Please, sir, may i have a morsel of cheese?”
23.) In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
Bucket hats, because i really hope to god people will have stopped wearing them by then.
24.) What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
Can i say bucket hats again? no i’m just kidding. I wish we could get rid of all those old, nasty, broken water fountains like at parks and stuff. They just give me false hope
25.) What are some things that are okay to occasionally but definitely not okay to do every day?
Walk 15 miles, binge an entire TV show, take multiple buses across the city.
26.) What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
A signed portrait of Adam Scott from Parks and Rec. (and even though it was weird, i was really jealous of it… )
27.) Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
I don’t really know a lot of people IRL, so can i use an NPC? Lise really reminds me of Wednesday Addams.
28.) What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
I WANT A HORSE SIZED RAT!!! I WANT A HORSE SIZED RAT!!!!!!
29.) What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
In middle school, I used to wear this brown shirt with a teddy bear on it that said “Hugs Not Drugs.” which is a very good stance to take, but maybe not one to proclaim to an entire class of immature 13 year olds who just learned what drugs are and will mock you until the day you die.
30.) If you could kill off any character from a current TV show who would it be and why?
I struggle with this because i’m not really watching any new TV shows that aren’t reality. If I can pick an old show, Wesley from Star Trek, ugh.
31.) What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0RFE3QGAU”]The wheelers from Return to Oz[/url]
32.) What kid’s movie did you think was too scary when you were a child?
I used to be so scared of the Nightmare Before Christmas as a kid, i think it made me cry. Now I love it, but… I can kinda see where I was coming from, it’s aesthetically very spooky for a 5 year old. But my little sisters loved it when they were that age, so maybe i was just a little soft
33.) What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy?
Really short dresses! I mean, it has to be a designer brand, but now most cocktail dresses I see are cut above the thigh.
34.) If you had the power to shrink any one object and carry it with you in your pocket, which item would it be?
My partner -w- and my cat, I have to have both.
35.) If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Peed in public I have a very small bladder.
36.) What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
Now, I don’t know how accurate this is because people will say a lot of things about Norma Jean, but Marilyn Monroe was reported to have a bit of a strange appetite! For breakfast, she would break two raw eggs, and mix it up with warm milk. For other meals, she would boil lamb chops or steak with a side dish of raw carrots.
37.) What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
A book on how to support your daughter through puberty, a box of extra-absorbent tampons, and a greeting card that says “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!!!”
38.) What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
A man was just convicted for a crime, and he’s being taken into jail. As he’s entering, he hears a man saying a number:
“FOURTY-THREE!!!”
All the prisoners BURST into laughter, even some of the guards crack a smile.
The new prisoner looks around, confused about what could be so funny about a number. Then he hears another one:
“FIFTEEN!!”
Everyone loses it again! Raucous laughter echoes off of the brick walls of the prison cells.
The new prisoner is led into his cell, where his new bunkmate is still being rocked by peals of laughter.
“Hey, man,” the new prisoner begins to ask his new bunkmate, “what’s with the numbers? I’ve never been to jail before, is it some kind of prison thing?”
The bunkmate wipes a tear from his eye, sighing away the last of his laughter.
“Well, you know. We’ve been here so long, we’ve all memorized all the jokes we know by now. So, we decided to save time and just give them all numbers.”
The new prisoner hears another prisoner from down the hall yell:
“TWENTY-SEVEN!!”
And everyone busts out laughing again.
Swelling with confidence, the new prisoner says:
“Ok, I want to try!”
The bunkmate shrugs,
“Go ahead.”
The new inmate takes a deep breath, then bellows out
“THIRTY THREE!”
Silence.
He tries again, less confident this time,
“Th… thirty three?”
No one laughs.
“I don’t get it, man, what did I do wrong?” The new prisoner asks his bunkmate.
“Eh, I guess it’s all how you tell it.”
BADUMCHHHHHH
39.) What are the unwritten rules of where you work?
I don’t work, so there are no rules! Unless you count my SSI, in which case the rule is “don’t make too much money and don’t get married”
40.) What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
The 40 Year Old Virgin is about an autistic Demisexual man and it’s actually a really uplifting movie and a criticism of the dudebro comedy it pretends to be. For years, the autism-coding was just totally lost on me and I can’t believe now that I didn’t see it for so long.
41.) What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of?
I just really like it when places have their lights go out in humorous ways. Like a Home Depot that just says “ME POT”.
42.) If you die and find out that everyone gets to choose a twelve-foot by twelve-foot square to stay in alone for eternity without being able to influence or contact the living world, what twelve-foot by twelve-foot square would you choose?
Really really deep in the ocean. I feel like all the fish down there are basically unable to influence or contact the living world either and they’re all doing fine so, why not?
43.) What’s the best type of cheese?
How dare you make me choose. Right now I’m craving shredded Fiesta blend cheese, so i guess i’ll say that. But I also really like goat cheese, brie cheese, and Iberico.
44.) If you were ruler for a day, what would be your first rule that you would change?
Everyone gets all the basic necessities they need to live for free. Money can still exist and whatever, but everyone needs to have access to food, water, a place to stay, etc.
45.) What kind of cult would you like to start?
No, I’m not interested in cults.
46.) In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
A little bit of everything, all of the time, apathy’s a tragedy and boredom is a crime, anything and everything all of the time.
47.) First think of a product. Now, what would be the absolute worst brand name for one of those products?
Hot Dogs: Limp Weiners
48.) If the all the States in the USA were represented by food, what food would each state be represented by?
Alabama- Ribs
Alaska- Shaved Ice
Arizona- Sun-dried Tomatoes
Arkansas- Cornbread
California- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Colorado- Bombe Alaska
Connecticut- Oatmeal
Delaware- Salad
Florida- Orange Juice
Georgia- Peach Cobbler
Hawaii- Hibiscus Iced Tea
Idaho- Mashed Potatoes
Illinois- Deep-Dish Pizza
Indiana- Beef Jerky
Iowa- Just Corn
Kansas- Also just Corn
Kentucky- Chicken Wings
Louisiana- Gumbo
Maine- Lobster Roll
Maryland- Crab Cakes
Massachusetts- Lobster Mac N Cheese
Michigan- Elk Steak
Minnesota- Ambrosia Salad
Mississippi- Collard Greens
Missouri- Fried Green Tomatoes
Montana- Buffalo Jerky
Nebraska- Rocky Mountain Oysters
Nevada- Chicken Soup
New Hampshire- Apple Cider Donuts
New Jersey- Hoagies
New Mexico- Chili Verde
New York- Bagels
North Carolina- Shrimp ‘n’ Grits
North Dakota- Tater Tots
Ohio- Sauerkraut
Oklahoma- Fried Okra
Oregon- Voodoo Donuts
Pennsylvania- Soft Pretzel
Rhode Island- Frozen Lemonade
South Carolina- Biscuits and Gravy
South Dakota- Chislic
Tennessee- Moon Pies
Texas- Rice and Beans
Utah- Frybread
Vermont- Pancakes with Maple Syrup
Virginia- Brunswick stew
Washington- Salmon and Asparagus
West Virginia- Pepperoni Rolls
Wisconsin- Grilled Cheese
Wyoming- Huevos Rancheros
49.) What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers?
I never really had nicknames for my coworkers or customers, I liked to keep it professional. Now I don’t have any.
50.) What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
Well, it would have to be Sue if he was a boy. I tell you, life ain’t easy for a boy named Sue.
51.) What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
Dance-battles, sing-offs, paintball championships, Halo/CoD tournaments
52.) What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
Very binary
53.) What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
“Silence of the LAN”
54.) If you would create a holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? When would this holiday be?
St. Narwhal’s day, a day when everyone eats donuts off of a giant sculpture of a Narwhal’s horn. It would be every third saturday of November.
55.) If you had to give up one thing that you do every day, what would it be?
Procrastinating.
56.) If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
Oh you’d have to have the Konami code, I think that would at least unlock some additional outfits. And then if you hold down the restart button for five seconds, you could start your whole day over.
57.) How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
Just one, for the elephant to try to eat and then choke on a chicken bone.
58.) What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
Buy one used diaper, get one free. :D
59.) Is a hotdog a sandwich?
Yes. So is a poptart.
60.) What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
It’s already been started but I just NEED people to acknowledge that the real Avril Lavigne is gone and whoever this girl is now who’s pretending to be her is actually a clone named Melissa.
61.) What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?
Humans owning cats.
62.) Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?
It would be kinda nice to take off my head, I could put it on a different body or I could just be bodyless and just chill.
63.) What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
I really don’t have guests much, so I think the weirdest thing was letting my cat sniff their shoes? Which really isn’t weird, but I’m grasping at straws here.
64.) If you had to give up either brushing your teeth or brushing your hair every day, which one would you choose?
Brushing my hair, I barely have any
65.) What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
I wish we could see air more, but it would probably gross us all out.
66.) What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title? What’s the new movie about?
Ender’s Name, it’s all about a kid named Ender who joins an elite society where everyone is named Ender, and they’re fighting a make believe war against anyone not named Ender, except the war turns out to be true!! The book ends with everyone in the world being named Ender.
67.) If you were a pair of shoes, what kind of shoes would you be?
Technicolor boots with big chunky heels.
68.) If your survival depended on your ability to impress someone with your dance moves, what dance moves would you bust out?
I always try to do the robot, but all I can do is that thing where you make your arm swing… I don’t know why I even try… -_-
69.) Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for a day? What is the first thing you would do?
Elf, definitely! I’d just run around barefoot in the forest all day frolicking with pretty blonde boys.
70.) If you had to replace your hands with something other than hands, hooks, or claws, what would you choose and why?
Cat faces. It would be really inconvenient but so, so cute. And I could eat with my hands!!
71.) Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?
I tried really hard one time to pee on the side of a church, but I just couldn’t do it T_T
72.) In the event of the apocalypse, what three places are you going to first to gather supplies?
Disney World, Costco, and the Pharmacy.
73.) During the apocalypse, what supplies are the most important (besides weapons and food)?If you manage to survive the apocalypse, what will your new job title be?
Thermal layers for warmth, temporary shelter, some sort of vehicle, baby wipes. My job title would be Chief Executive of Crying Under the Table
74.) In the apocalypse, would you rather tough it alone or try to find a community to live in?
A community, definitely. There wouldn’t really be a reason for me to do it alone.
75.) What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
Some of the smells I smelled at Disney, I couldn’t even name!
76.) What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
Phoenixes, I think they could bring great change and wisdom.
77.) Would you go streaking across the field at a sporting event for a thousand dollars, even if there was a 50/50 chance you could get arrested for indecent exposure?
No, that’s not very much money
78.) What is the silliest/most embarrassing thing you have done while drinking?
Is it bad that I probably don’t remember? Let’s just say everything I did while drunk was silly and embarrassing, and that’s why I don’t do it anymore
79.) What is your favorite drinking game to play and why?
I liked the ones where you’re watching a show and you drink for specific things the actors do. I still play those with weed sometimes.
80.) If you could have an unlimited storage space full of one thing, what would it be?
Enamel Pins
81.) How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
It’s ok! Not my favorite, but I wouldn’t turn my nose up at it.
82.) Do you fold your pizza when you eat it?
If it’s a bigass NY slice!! Deepdish isn’t foldable imho, and if it’s a skinny li’l pizza it’s not really worth it.
83.) If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would it be?
A vinyl record. You spin me right round baby right round~
84.) If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Right now, I’m gonna say Rice Pudding. It’s just the easiest on my stomach, and it tastes good.
85.) You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
I’d see if I could bring my drawings to life
86.) What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
Flossing your teeth and going bungee jumping. Like… why did you need your teeth to be clean to do that?
87.) If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
Smooth nuts
88.) If a hacker hacked into your computer and was threatening to release your browser history to your friends and family, how much would you pay them to avoid it?
I clear my browser history regularly, so I’m hoping that would be impossible??
89.) What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
Your armpits smell nice
90.) What ridiculous and untrue, yet slightly plausible, theories can you come up with for the cause of common ailments like headaches or cavities?
Tiny bees fly into your ears while you’re sleeping and make nests, and the pokey sticks and leaves they use for the nests irritate your head/teeth/etc. The bees can fly around and move their nests, so that’s why your aches and pains seem to shift throughout the day.
91.) What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?

You have a butt not even an AfroDonkey could love.
92.) If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
Wrongfully…. Yes… they would be wrong to do that
93.) What would be the best-worst name for different types of businesses? (dry cleaners, amusement parks, etc.)
Stinky’s Dry Cleaners - we make your clothes smell more interesting!
Wally’s Brisney World - It’s not copyrighted!
Shelves Empty Grocers - Come for the food, leave because there’s no food
94.) If you were a street fighter, what would your theme song be and why?
I like Balrog’s theme a lot! It’s very energetic and bold, and it feels like if you don’t appreciate it, it would get annoying after a while, but for some people it’s very comforting and they’d listen to it over and over.
95.) If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
I would beat Descartes to being the first to say “I think, therefore I am.”
96.) Toilet paper, over or under?
OVER, UGH!! CRETINS!!! It’s just so much more difficult to pull off the roll when it’s under, but then at the same time it’s too easy to pull off too much once you’ve started, and it just randomly unrolls itself!! Big dislike.
97.) What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?
Anyone David Tennant plays, i swear to god i love that weasel but i could not stand his little voice yapping on for any length of time in real life.
98.) What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”?
Oh terrible, thank you so much!
Can’t complain… I’ve tried, but no one’s listened.
If I was any better, vitamins would be taking me!
I do what I do, what do you do, do you do the do?
99.) What would some fairytales be like if they took place in the present and included modern technology and culture?
Cinderella would have a GPS tracking device in her shoe and would find the prince before he finds her. Ariel would just use a text-to-speech device, or communicate through sign language. Sleeping Beauty would never take a bite of an apple from a stranger after the whole razor blade debacle of the early 2000s.
100.) Is cereal soup?
Yes, and so is oatmeal if you make it wrong.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-12-2023 at 07:24 AM..

R u b y

Old 02-12-2023, 07:41 AM

Omg that’s huge xD that’s exciting tho! I’ll have to do that

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-12-2023, 07:42 AM

i was like "pffff i used to do so many of these, i could do all 250 in my sleep!" but then MAGNUS had to come at us with all the interesting, thought-provoking questions!!

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-12-2023, 08:30 AM

Can't sleep. Guess I will try to socialize.

Hello lovelies.

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2023, 09:08 AM

hello~ i miss you guys :'3

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-12-2023, 09:36 AM

Wow, so many people have popped back in for this event!
Hi guys!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-12-2023, 11:40 AM

Oh look at those lovely older faces popping in! Hello Flink and musasgal!

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-12-2023, 02:04 PM

Woah, Magnus, you sure did a lot of work creating all these options for us to complete! Amazing! I'll try to accomplish at least some of these tasks later today. Once I get a little more caffeine, and check out all the other incredible threads created for us to play in. <3

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-12-2023, 02:14 PM

ooo im so excited to see everyone back and active again!

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-12-2023, 02:23 PM

I have missed events !

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-12-2023, 02:38 PM

Oh, heck, I didn't even register the familiar faces in my brain. HIM and Flink - I remember y'all from back in the day! Welcome back, old friends. :D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-12-2023, 02:48 PM

Oh and a wild HIM_ROCK too! Welcome back

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-12-2023, 03:17 PM

Back to terrorize you all !

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-12-2023, 04:14 PM

Please do~ we'll all welcome it!

I think my father knew we were getting into the festivities. He texted me half an hour ago saying 'love you'. Normally, that's our way of saying 'help'! I'd say love you to him, and he'd reply with 'what's wrong with your car now?' and alternatively, he'd say it to me and I'd reply with 'what's wrong with your phone now?' So I asked what was wrong, and he said 'nothing, just saying hi this time'.

So we chatted a bit and I guess he's planning a surprise for my stepmother on Valentine's Day, and actually did want a little help! He's gotten sappy in his old age.

R u b y

Old 02-12-2023, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
HIM!!!! glad to see you!!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-12-2023, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
RUUUNNN!!!!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-12-2023, 07:51 PM

-rolls around quietly-

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-12-2023, 07:54 PM

Hello Musasgal! How are you today?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-12-2023, 07:56 PM

alright, trying to keep warm. a tropical cylone has hit up north and should be feeling the effects later on

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-12-2023, 08:15 PM

Ooo sounds chilly. We're getting some rougher weather over the next two days too. I'm happy so long as we don't have a freak snowstorm like we did a couple years ago at the end of February XD

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-12-2023, 08:16 PM

musagal! Your avatar is sublime! I love the corner effects! It really brings attention to the star - which is you!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-12-2023, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Ooo sounds chilly. We're getting some rougher weather over the next two days too. I'm happy so long as we don't have a freak snowstorm like we did a couple years ago at the end of February XD
oof. stay safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
musagal! Your avatar is sublime! I love the corner effects! It really brings attention to the star - which is you!
thankies :3