Old 03-25-2023, 04:40 PM

*pops in to bother the lovebirds*

Hello Kory and Shark!

Shark
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-27-2023, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory View Post
Oh! I didn't know they even had beanie baby shops! :D Were they just full of beanie babies?

I love horses. ^^ Eww! Llamas spit on you?! Dx Why???

I guess I seem very extroverted online, but IRL I'm really shy and I guess sometimes I struggle to keep eye contact and sometimes I'll go on my phone in the middle of a conversation (it depends, tho!) and I guess people think that's rude? I think *most* people I meet like me and want to talk to me, but sometimes I struggle to relate to people so they eventually figure I'm not interesting enough to talk to?

I don't know what I did with my stand mixer. D: It either got lost in the move or it's still in a box somewhere. Dx Mixers make baking so much easier! I have a hand mixer, tho. I bought it like two or three years ago for the holidays. :3 What's your favorite thing to bake? :D

Dx I don't really like rolls either, but I'll eat them. xD At my grocery store they have rolls and nigiri. They're yummy. :d
Yes! So many beanie babies! :D I remember all the little graduation owls for each year. So cute!

Idk why :( they spit in my face and I never went near them again

That's fair. I'm very similar in that way. Quiet, not saying much, hard to keep eye contact. If I try to say anything, I'm usually talked over.

Oh no D: Hopefully you still have it... I like baking scones or cookies or zucchini bread, stuff like that.

I like rolls, as long as they're good! Sometimes the seaweed is... unable to be chewed Dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post

Hello Kory and Shark!
Hi there! How goes it?

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-29-2023, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Yes! So many beanie babies! :D I remember all the little graduation owls for each year. So cute!

Idk why :( they spit in my face and I never went near them again

That's fair. I'm very similar in that way. Quiet, not saying much, hard to keep eye contact. If I try to say anything, I'm usually talked over.

Oh no D: Hopefully you still have it... I like baking scones or cookies or zucchini bread, stuff like that.

I like rolls, as long as they're good! Sometimes the seaweed is... unable to be chewed Dx
Oooo! I've never seen a graduation beanie baby! :D They sound so cute. >w< Owls are adorable, but scary IRL. xD

Ewww. Dx Llamas are big meanies! That's probably why people use their fluff to make coats! (Or am I thinking about alpacas?)

I had an acting class on Sunday and I performed on stage with two other actors and when we were done, one of them came up to be and put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me and was like, "You're a talented actor!" And the whole time my eyes were darting around everywhere BUT his eyes. Dx It was so awkward. I know I need to get better at that, though...

My first time having zucchini bread was in California. :> It's so yummy! I don't think I've ever had a scone before. :o Have you ever baked for a party? :>

Yeah. D: The seaweed can be the hardest part to eat sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post

Hello Kory and Shark!
Hi PWEEP!! :D
What's going on today?

Shark
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2023, 07:58 PM

I've never seen an owl in the wild, but I think they'd be scary...

Yeah I think they both do. D:

Oh gosh. I'd probably do the same tbh.

Nah I've never baked for a party. Haven't been to any parties except birthday parties as a kid.

Kory

Old 04-03-2023, 11:26 PM

They're pretty big. I've only ever seen them at night, so they were especially scary. D:

Makes sense. Have you ever seen that gif of that fabulous llama?

This one? xD It's silly...

I am beginning to feel like even though I enjoy acting, this acting class is a little bit too much for me. :( It feels like it's challenging me. But I know that's a good thing, being challenged makes you better at what you're trying to improve on. But it just feels like so much of this class is just one huge challenge after the other. I did some improv yesterday and I felt really nervous and I did my best to be emotionally vulnerable, but it ended up making people laugh. :/ I felt like I was being genuine and vulnerable, but everyone else thought it was a joke...

I used to host Christmas parties in Minnesota with my parents. We had a decently sized house and an open floor plan kitchen, so I would cook a lot of appetizers and lay them out across our island table and we'd have karaoke and I would play the ukulele. :) I wanna invite you to a party I'm hosting, but that probably won't be for a while until I move out of this apartment and have a place of my own. Dx

Shark
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-04-2023, 01:14 AM

They could be anywhere... just watching you ! spooky.

oh yess, I remember that guy. :3 Cute llama.

Aww man D: Why would they laugh? That's not good manners...

That sounds like a good party o: I only had family holiday gatherings when I was very little, so I don't remember much.

Kory

Old 04-04-2023, 06:27 PM

Yeah!! D: And they usually swoop in outta nowhere too! So when you least expect it, you see a giant, black shadow fly through the night sky and it's so scary! Dx

Yeah, that is a cute llama. :D I wish llamas weren't so mean. They look pretty cute most of the time with their goofy little teeth. xD

I told my teacher that it kinda hurt my feelings when they laughed because that was a moment I was genuinely trying to be vulnerable. It definitely wasn't good manners. I think a lot of times, the people in class think that laughter is what drives actors to do better, but I think when you laugh at them messing up, or if you laugh at them during a vulnerable moment... it just ruins it. Dx

I think in the time we've been in Minnesota, we probably hosted three holiday parties. But we used to host parties like my birthday parties and my graduation party. :> My aunt used to make creole fried chicken and other things for my parties and it was fun. :D I don't remember a lot of my birthday parties, but I remember one where it was a sleepover and when we all woke up in the morning, I made waffles for everyone.