View Poll Results: Should I do art project? If so which?
Yes, The Dream Idea. 3 50.00%
No. 0 0%
Yes, The Makeover Idea. 1 16.67%
Yes, The Magical Idea. 1 16.67%
Maybe, it might be fun to see the outcome. 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 05:18 PM

Art Project Idea

Created By: Ranie

So, my name is Ranie, I love art and roleplaying as well as falling in love. I'm a fangirl of many kinds and I can speak or read German on a daily basis. I don't completely know it though. I do know alot of other things as far as learning about languages and symbols. I am twenty three, soon to be twenty four next autumn (okay not too soon, still awhile away, but still) I am female obviously (naked avatar at the time)

An art project, everyone always wanted original characters with eachother or with canons or canons/canons, so why not mix things up a bit. I will reveal maybe two ideas. The first idea is a dream idea.

Dream Idea: Describe me your dreams that you have at night (not daydreams) and I will try to draw them out the best I can, at least the one scene you really remember. If you're like me and you don't usually see people's faces, but you know who they are, I have an idea on how to draw that out.

Make-over Idea: Taking you, your OC, or your dream self and giving you a complete new look. Like a BEFORE & AFTER picture, but drawn out. Now I don't like doing things realistically, so the most you might get is semi realism.

Magical Idea: To create a magical like version of you in some way or something that looks magical based on what you ask of me.

For now these are my ideas...

Last edited by Immy; 06-17-2014 at 05:20 PM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 05:18 PM

saved but now tell me what you think?

Turtle Sensei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2014, 07:19 AM

Hmm this sounds neat! I'd like to participate! Are you still doing g this?