Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 09-29-2014, 12:14 AM

As Amory's gaze fell upon Sam, he smiled warmly at him as he accepted the kiss to the cheek with enthusiasm. Then, listening to what he had to say, Amory's smile dimmed just a bit. As Sam stepped back, Amory's eyes had widened a little, uncertain of what to make of the sudden news. "Well, that's... The's something." He replied with a hesitant laugh, not wishing to make a scene of it now backstage. God forbid everyone here find out about Sam. How the don did, Amory couldn't even imagine how. Had he been spying on them? A bit uncomfortable with that thought, Amory left it be.

His smile brightened again as he mentioned his dancing, a real laugh this time escaping Amory. "Really, now? You're quite the lady killer." He replied, remembering having seen Sam with each of his lady partners when he was able to catch a glimpse of them. Taking another sip of water, he thought over the idea of Sam as a dancer with a grin playing across his face. "I'm somehow not surprised."

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 09-29-2014, 01:32 AM

Amory’s smile warmed Sam’s heart as Amory accepted the kiss. Did he like others knowing that he loved him. would he allow him to cuddle with him in public? He smiled at the hesitant laugh, he really wanted him to be comfortable. “don’t worry, better then what he asked me for first. But we can talk about this when we are alone.”

His heart warmed as the laugh seemed to wrap around him in a warm blanket. “I would not call my self a lady killer, not now. Yet they did seem to enjoy it didn’t they?” looking around Sam smiled as the rest of the back stage people went about their work. “now we should get your hair touched up before your next set dear.” Reaching out he ran his fingers through Amory’s hair next to his ear then down to brush his fingers on Amory’s jaw. “you are perfect you know that?”