Draken_Lord
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2011, 04:21 AM

For those noobs who don't know this band then a short description perhaps would work.
via wiki:

Quote:
"Avenged Sevenfold is an American heavy metal band from Huntington Beach, California. Formed in 1999, the group consists of vocalist M. Shadows, lead guitarist Synyster Gates, rhythm guitarist Zacky Vengeance, bassist Johnny Christ."
Avenged Sevenfold
to the fans out there, this is the perfect thread to share out anything you want about A7k. Videos,Images, Lines from songs, Other information about the band, and etc.

the rules are pretty simple: Just Follow the ToS of Menewsha regarding forum use.
Enjoy and have a nice day!!

"Seize the day for it's Almost Easy to find A Little Piece of Heaven in a place like Bat Country".

----------

M.Shadows
Quote:
Matthew Charles Sanders (born July 31, 1981), better known by his stage name M. Shadows, is the lead vocalist, songwriter, and founding member for the American metal band Avenged Sevenfold. He has a baritone vocal range.

Shadows, like the other members of Avenged Sevenfold, uses a stage name. In an interview, Shadows says that he chose "M. Shadows" as his stage name because he thought of himself as "the darker character in the group,". The M is in place of his first name, Matthew, which he did not want to be in his stage name because of the way it sounded. He also added that he and the band took stage names because many other successful musicians that they were influenced by had them (e.g. Slash of Guns N' Roses and The Edge of U2).
M.Shadows

Last edited by Iro; 08-29-2011 at 02:56 PM..

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 08:02 PM

I used to follow this band a lot, I got their albums up until maybe Diamonds in the Rough. Then around the time when The Rev passed away, I stopped because my music tastes were changing. Ahah... I'm not really a metal person, in the end... :sweat:

Draken_Lord
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 12:16 AM

RIP The Rev.
Well they were still able to cope with it. Death is not an excuse to stop doing something.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2011, 08:53 PM

RIP. The Rev <3

I still follow them some... but it's mostly with their old songs xD I'm in love with everything they play.
Metal ftw :squee:

ghostlyaura
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2011, 07:49 AM

Oh I've always loved that band and I always will. I love all their music.