paramore444
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 04:25 AM

Is Lady Gaga crazy? Well she is the Godmother of Elton John's son.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 07-17-2011, 04:44 AM

No. I believe that she behaves the way that she does because it lies outside of society's definitions for what is considered normal which attracts attention, gets people talking about whatever she did, and thus gets her some free publicity. It's a pretty smart move in marketing terms though she's not the first artist to act "crazy" nor will she be the last.

Also, what does her being the godmother to Elton John's son have to do with anything?

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 07-17-2011, 11:26 AM

Clearly you haven't seen paramore444 post elsewhere. She's the queen of superfluous snap judgment.

The odds are also damn slim that she'll even post in this topic again. :)

MidnightOctoberTears

Old 07-17-2011, 08:41 PM

I don't think Gaga is crzy, I think she just likes sticking out of the crowd. I admire her boldness in fashion, the way she makes a statement.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 07:13 PM

Naw lady gaga ain't crazy. I do wonder if the thing about the balls is true though. Does anyone know if there's any proof that she's a shemale. Cause if she is that would be creepy :/ I would never listen to her music avian if she has nuts just no that's WAY to disturbing. And if she is a tranny was she a dude that changed to a girl or a girl that changed to a dude? And is she gay?(not that I have a problem with gay people ^^ most of them are really nice and good shopping buddies)

Miss_Muffinz13x
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM

I think shes not. but she can go a little over board some times:/ Her music isnt the best either. but thats just because im ito things more like MCR and BOTDF

Bookwormness
show her how you roll drop it dr...

Old 07-18-2011, 11:07 PM

Not crazy, attention hungry I think.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto77 View Post
Naw lady gaga ain't crazy. I do wonder if the thing about the balls is true though. Does anyone know if there's any proof that she's a shemale. Cause if she is that would be creepy :/ I would never listen to her music avian if she has nuts just no that's WAY to disturbing. And if she is a tranny was she a dude that changed to a girl or a girl that changed to a dude? And is she gay?(not that I have a problem with gay people ^^ most of them are really nice and good shopping buddies)
Why would it be too creepy? I don't think it makes any difference to her music whether or not she is a man. Honestly I doubt that she is though, because of some of the outfits she wears. I mean... Have you seen the video for bad romance? That little red strappy outfit doesn't leave room for balls. As for your comment about gays... actually, I'm not even going to go there, because I really hope you're trolling.

Anyway, I don't think she's crazy, I think that (like so many other people have said above me) it's just a publicity thing. She stands for a cause, and dresses weirdly to bring attention to herself, and her cause. I think that's a good thing. Don't you?

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 07-19-2011, 12:39 AM

She's an attention grabbing pop star, nothing else.

mostdope

Old 07-19-2011, 09:09 PM

i think she has a crazy personality but i think it makes her who she is, amazing.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 11:05 AM

I think it's refreshing to have an unpredictable pop star out there to keep the public on its toes. You never know what you'll get.

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 07-23-2011, 08:28 AM

She's rich, we're not (at least I assume most of us aren't). She made that money by calling attention to herself by seeming 'crazy'. Sorry, that seems terribly sane to me, and pretty clever, at that.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 07-23-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven View Post

Oh, I've already seen this. In fact when at first she didn't want it out, I tweeted her. I'm not saying I personally changed her mind, but I would like to hope my comment was at least one of the ones she pondered.

I said: @ladygaga -even Kurdt Cobain was flattered when @alyankovic parodied his song...learn what makes u immortal is ability to laugh at yrself.

She DID send me a invite to spotify when it was still limited, so I suppose my opinion means a little bit.

otherwise she just sends things to ppl at random. Either way, it's all good. ^_^

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 08:29 PM

I think it's an honor to be parodied by weird al. It means you've made to the big time.

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-23-2011, 08:48 PM

other people have done it to like little kuriboh from youtube who makes yugioh abridged hilarious shit lolol.

heres brooklyn rage parody of poker face

and heres Leather pants parody of Bad romance

kittykondos
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 08-09-2011, 04:00 PM

I dont thing gaga is crazy. just differentt. Her music is different too. But in the best way.

DivineHeart
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-10-2011, 03:04 AM

Crazy? no, genius? yes!, I love her <3, she's by far my favorite music artist.

FUCl-lSIA

Old 08-14-2011, 03:32 PM

She's not crazy but I do like her music and her fashion since she does stands out from the common crowd as well as most of her fellow co-artists.

MajoraMedli
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2011, 11:04 PM

Yeah, her fashion's WAY weird and uber crazy.... but... she seems like a nice person in interviews...? o.e

The only song I really like by her is The Edge of Glory. o.e

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-23-2011, 08:11 AM

I wouldn't call her insane yet, she's sane enough to know what the people want to see and hear. A person acting out of the norm, she can do that and stand out. Quite frankly, I just don't care what she does. I don't like her music nor do I care about her. Whatever business she is going to attract next, she's quite smart to do so because it's making her famous, not us.

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2011, 04:08 PM

i dont think lady gaga is crazy, just a little different

Ride Sally Ride
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2011, 02:19 PM

Nope, she's just an insane artist and performer. I'm not a fan, but I can respect her for trying something that hasn't been done in a long while in the mainstream media.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM

She's an artist. She just takes runway ideas and makes rip offs of them. It's nothing new. I love Lady Gaga but I hate how people make a huge deal out of her "fashion" when it's just other people's ideas that she redesigned. It's fashion and the general public aren't into runway fashion enough to see that she is just a fashion student.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-03-2011, 04:11 AM

Lady Gaga is not crazy (to me anyway) but she's definitly unique. She does dress a little strangely at times but she's a dedicated musician and truly is in it for the music. I think she's got an amazing personality and isn't afraid to do things outsdie the box.

She keeps you on your toes at what she'll do next :D