Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-28-2011, 10:11 PM

I have two requests, music-obsessed lovelies.

Suggest bands that are similar to the "feel" of...
Zero 7, Thievery Corporation, Crystal Castles, Pendulum.
--As well as--
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots.

Suggest songs that sound like this -> linkie. It is literally my favorite eerie song of all time. It's smooth, chill, yet kindof creepy because of her voice, and I every time I play it in my car, I can't help but imagine zombies dancing lazily to the beat as I drive.

Thank you so much~ :heart:

Le edit. - Now that I think about the song in request #2, I guess the best way to describe what to look for is.. If you're listening to the song and you can envision some creepy little girl sitting in her room staring at the ceiling contemplating evil things with a blank stare, that just might be worth suggesting. XD

Last edited by Nimka; 10-28-2011 at 10:16 PM..

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 10-28-2011, 10:34 PM

I think the most important question to ask if whether or not you've picked up the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album. If you haven't, do. It's wonderful <3

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-29-2011, 01:59 AM

Thanks for the tip Vix :heart: c; I heard about it but haven't searched around for it yet..

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 10-29-2011, 07:17 AM

I was pleasantly surprised with it after how mediocre Stadium Arcadium was.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 10-29-2011, 02:34 PM

Relating to Soundgarden; Kyuss is worth checking out, and so is Toadies.

For Pendulum, it's actually only the tip of the iceberg in DnB. Try some of this:

Jupiter Skydive
Rchetype
Current Value - This World - YouTube
Cybernetika - Antares Original Mix
Icicle - Arrows (Shogun Audio) - YouTube

Last edited by Projectwolfie; 10-29-2011 at 03:27 PM..

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-30-2011, 11:59 PM

Fabulous thanks~ ^^

Ride Sally Ride
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM

Hmm... sorry if these suggestions are totally off from what you're looking for, but I tried!

For request number 1... Wrong by Depeche Mode, The Other Shoe by Fucked Up, Valium Knights & A Prescription for Mankind (which could also fit with Request 2) by Spinnerette, and maaaaybe some stuff by The Brunettes, particularly Hairagami Set and B.A.B.Y. (Brunettes Against Bubblegum Youth).

For request number 2, I immediately thought of My Silent Undoing by Queen Adreena and Won't Tell & Hello and The Quiet Room by Babes in Toyland.

----------

Almost forgot... The Bottom Line by Depeche Mode is also pretty good and might be of interest to you. :)

Zippo

Old 11-11-2011, 06:24 PM

This is probably waaaayyyy different fro what you listen to or like but i still think their pretty good
you could try: Winds of plague;"one for the butcher", or their song "a cold day in hell"
Or "dirty world" by Dope or stuff like that