TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 04:19 AM

Libra: Thanks! Your's is really pretty too! I'm loving the layering for your background!
I feel my avi is weird without one...but I apparently couldn't come up with a good background to match.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-01-2014, 04:21 AM

Aw - thanks! I can't wait to see what the items are! Hopefully they're something I can get inspiration for an avi from! :D

I actually made a lighter avi for the group wedding photo earlier - then I felt creative and totally changed it for the actual event xD; I'm like "Yeah.... I'm just going to go dark. Wedding or no. I REALLY want to do this avi!"

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-01-2014, 04:22 AM

I wonder if the fan girls aren't wearing clothing for mourning as well.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-01-2014, 04:24 AM

haha thanks Libra 'waves hand' so how have you been?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I'm doing well, Libra, and enjoying my evening, thank you for asking. How about yourself?
Good. My boyfriend finally landed back in VA, so I'll be able to talk to him tonight! (He was in Seattle, Washington on a business trip) Though I really should be going to sleep =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrenaAnimula View Post
Libra: Thanks! Your's is really pretty too! I'm loving the layering for your background!
I feel my avi is weird without one...but I apparently couldn't come up with a good background to match.
Thank you! What about some stuff from the dark alchemist Cis? And the red space background from squishy space protector? I think of your avi being in a castle, unless she's out walking around in a forest... That would make a good look as well xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Aw - thanks! I can't wait to see what the items are! Hopefully they're something I can get inspiration for an avi from! :D

I actually made a lighter avi for the group wedding photo earlier - then I felt creative and totally changed it for the actual event xD; I'm like "Yeah.... I'm just going to go dark. Wedding or no. I REALLY want to do this avi!"
Nice! Group wedding photo? Where was that located at? xD

Quote:
I wonder if the fan girls aren't wearing clothing for mourning as well.
...Why would they not be wearing clothing?

---------- Post added 08-01-2014 at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
haha thanks Libra 'waves hand' so how have you been?
You're welcome! I've been good, how about you?

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 04:31 AM

Libra: I don't even know what the Dark Alchemist CI is. XD I don't have it. I keep taking hiatuses on here, so I don't see many of the CIs anymore. Nor do I know what red space background you are talking about. I was going to use that gray/black/charcoal foresty background from The Dryad's Hollow CI. But my avi just kinda blended into it. :/ I'll go check out the Dark Alchemist item though just to see what it is. :D

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 04:34 AM

TerrenaAnimula: I sent the 2 I was talking about so you can ghost them. Send them back once your done messing around with them xD

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-01-2014, 04:34 AM

They would be wearing clothing, naturally, just clothing for mourning. At least, according to that photo/line art in the contest.
And I'm glad to hear that you'll be getting a little time with your boyfriend. If it's too late for you, though, you should get some rest!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-01-2014, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
Nice! Group wedding photo? Where was that located at? xD
It's the sticky where you write a message in the wedding book thread for the bride and groom - can't remember what it's called now - you'll know it when you see it though :3

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 04:37 AM

Quote:
They would be wearing clothing, naturally, just clothing for mourning. At least, according to that photo/line art in the contest.
And I'm glad to hear that you'll be getting a little time with your boyfriend. If it's too late for you, though, you should get some rest!
I wish I could see him though, we haven't seen eachother in a couple weeks. We live an hour apart, and the only time I get to see him is if I drive to him on Wednesday nights after I get off work (11pm). This week it was because I was on call a bunch, have to stay within 30 min of the hospital when I'm on call xD Last week he was on a business trip as well.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-01-2014, 04:39 AM

Aishh, that's rough. Especially when you're close enough to be an hour apart but the schedules seem to forbid it.
You can almost taste the closeness.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 04:40 AM

Libra: Ghost them? Never heard of them term before, but I actually understand what it means! :D Thanks. I'll play with them to see some layer since just previewing them only shows one way to wear it at a time. I'll send them back when done. :D

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 04:41 AM

I've seen people call it shadowing as well xD

Yeah, it's sad, there are certain items that are just vastly used because of their floors, walls, or other items. Like the blush on my cheeks, I always have to borrow Cheezy Romance whenever I want to use it >_<

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 04:45 AM

Libra: I haven't heard of that either. XD
I actually remember the Dark Alchemist item. Why did I never buy this item?! Might have been during a time where I didn't have the extra funds to spend.
How does this look? I like it.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-01-2014, 04:47 AM

There's a winter EI item that was released a few years ago that I still like to use. It has a lot of that Atlantis colour that's popular for items here.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrenaAnimula View Post
Libra: I haven't heard of that either. XD
I actually remember the Dark Alchemist item. Why did I never buy this item?! Might have been during a time where I didn't have the extra funds to spend.
How does this look? I like it.
It looks great!

Quote:
There's a winter EI item that was released a few years ago that I still like to use. It has a lot of that Atlantis colour that's popular for items here.
I'm not sure which one you're talking about... And I know a majority of items on here xD

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 05:06 AM

Libra: Awesome!
Thanks for letting me borrow the items for a little bit!
Oh, and I live in Virginia as well! It's amazing how many people I have met over the years online who also live in Virginia.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 05:35 AM

I get excited whenever people tell me they live in Virginia. xD

And your welcome. Now you know that not everyone except for you has pretty items, a lot of us just share our pretty items xD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 05:40 AM

Oh my, Libra looks like you have an admirer.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 05:43 AM

He's just someone I picked up at the bachelorette party ^.~

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 08-01-2014, 05:45 AM

Can we name him Magic Mike?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 05:48 AM

Hehe Priceless! I never did see that movie.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 05:56 AM

Neither did I! I'll have to go look that up and watch it tomorrow... If I think about it xD

Anyway, I'm off to bed ladies. Goodnight!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 06:05 AM

Goodnight Libra.

*sits in a corner silently*

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2014, 06:33 AM

I feel so under prepared! I need to get gussied up.