View Poll Results: Whose side are you on?
Daydreamers 6 100.00%
Protectors 0 0%
Hunters 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 12:56 PM

α в c ם/∂ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ч z

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx

xxxLinksxxx

Profile thread >>--» «--<< link
OOC thread >>--» «--<< link

xxxCreditsxxx

Creator >>--» «--<< Brooke Mazurxxxxxxxx
Pictures >>--» «--<< Photobucketxxxxxxx
Lyrics >>--» «--<< unknownxxxxxxxx
Inspiration >>--» «--<< Dreamsxxxxxxx
And >>--» «--<< Spiralxxxxxxx

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-16-2010 at 02:00 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:00 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
Introduction
[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/daydreamers/sky-1-2.jpg[/imgleft]

Ever wondered what it would be like if you daydreams would come true? Ever wonder what it would be like if you stuck out in a crowd whether you wanted to or not? Ever wondered what it would be like to have a power and to be able to use it anyway you wish? Ever wonder what it would be like to be hunted by other humans what wish you to be dead?!

Well some kids don't have to wonder, they don't have to dream about those questions because it happens to them. Born with a difference, these kids have been able to make their dreams come true, make things they way they want them to. If they wanted to, they could commit the perfect crime. If they wanted to they could destroy the world! If they wanted to, they could find their true love.

However with these powers, this kids are a threat, though man kind doesn't even know they are real. Hunters, men and women, soon gathered together and started to finish off these “Daydreamer” kids before anything catastrophic happens. Even though most of the time, these “Daydreamer” kids mean no harm, they just want to live their life.

Well how can these kids defend their selves? How come a few have survived to tell the tales? A few humans have found out about the world of these kids and what kind of life they have. Soon these humans became the Protectors, doing as their name suggests, protecting the kids. Helping out to save the kids from the Hunters, these people just want this war to end.

Whose side are you on? What will you chose to do.. and how well will you survive in this unseen war?

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:03 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Story
[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/daydreamers/sky-1-2.jpg[/imgleft]

"Nothing is as it seems I guess, the world does not work as it used too. Way to many new inventions coming out every day, this world just doesn't seem to mix with the old. Or with anything not normal to be exact. What happens when things change, right is wrong, dream are real, lives are taken, war happens and all is thrown out of balance? What does one have to do to be at peace with this world? What does one have to do to fit in? Be like everyone else, or just to blend in with the crowd. It seems that a few in the world don't want to, they step out and are the black rose in a field of yellow roses. You see they want to do this, they choose to be like this. To be weird, different and an outcast.

It seems that throughout time there have been a few children born with an abnormally. These kids are outcasts in several ways; looks, style, act, or just personality. They don't fit in, they don't see the world like the rest of the population. Not seeing the world as a downer place to be but as if they never woke up from their dreams. Seeing their dreams play out in front of them in work, in school, in play, in anything they do. These kids seem to control a realities bend, but what does that even mean? What does bending reality mean, what does it take, how is it possible. Everything is possible if you only believe.

A child born like this will show their difference as a small infant. Different signs show that they will never be “normal” and fit into society. But what do they do that has gotten them a story, what is so great about them. Well in truth, nothing really. Yes they stick out, but it's not as if they are growing tails and ears, well not now. Back then, long ago, back when the colonies started out, you remember the witch trials. Well let me tell you a little unknown tale to the public, well to anyone not involved in the long war against the Daydreamers and Hunters.

A child is born with an abnormally, in this case, a young boy was born with ear, not normal human ears, but cat ears. His hair grew quick to cover up were his human ears should have been. However he was abandoned at birth and left to grow up with the gypsies. They did not fear him but instead they protected him, cautioning him to always wear a bandage over his hair to hold down his ears. And he did so, living a normal life among the gypsies and the puritans. Normal until, yes, an unfortunate event caused his ears to be reviled, the leader of the town noticed this and gathers the first of the Hunters. Tracking this boy far up north, to other colonies, they swore to kill all children like this for they had learned of a dark secret that this boy could do.

No it is not magical powers, nothing like that fairy dust lies. If one believes in dreams then they will accept these facts quicker. The boy learner how to blend dream with the real world, to bend reality. Creating escape paths, escaping quicker into a new town, hopping towns through a wormhole he built. Sadly the Hunters finally caught up tot he boy, pinned him down and made an example of him. No one knew the true reason for his hanging, no one knew that a world was soon set on the world, a silent war. The war against the Daydreamers and the Hunters had just began.

Swearing to kill all the kids with these abilities, Hunters recruited so many followers, still a secret group. Still the search the world for the dreaming kids, kill them and pile up the bodies. Not many people have stepped up and stopped the wars, only a few have started to protect the poor kids from death. They are soon called the Protectors, always having some sad story of a past. The reasons they become what they are always have something to do with a death of a Daydreamer close to them. Each city has one or two dreamers but never more. It seems that more then two would cause a city wide panic as the Hunters would tare through the city searching for the kids. Most of the times if this happens the whole city is brought to ruins.

For years, hundreds, this has not happened. However there has been news of more then two in one city. At the moment we can count 3 kids, three older teens. Yet there seems to be another moving in, another with a Protector. Hunters seem to be tracking this kid's movements, how long will it be until the Hunters find the city and burn it all down once the find out that four Daydreamers are there?

I wonder if you wish to know about the three kids that have lived in LA their whole life. It seems the big cities are a harder place to pick out the Dreamers. So many more kids these days trying to look different, so many trying to not play by the rules. It seems that because of this, these kids have lived long uninterrupted lives, well uninterrupted by Hunters.

Traveling in the city you will find a boy with long blue hair and bright blue eyes. His clothing style is a little off the walls and his personality matching his look perfectly. People don't seem to mind him at all for he is the Colorful Daydreamer. Traveling down the roads there is a girl with equality colorful style and yet, she pulls herself away form the crowd. Her personality is unusual and cold, someone hurt her hard in her life. She is the Unusual Daydreamer. Just a little farther and we reach the prison gates, being let out is our third Daydreamer, Black and White Dreamer. Known far and wide as the Black and White criminal, he still has not been attached too all the crimes he has done. Only being arrested for his petty crimes. Finally he is being let out today and off to his home.

Three kids that know nothing of each other, not a clue of the mess they are about to be thrown into. Will their Protector get there in time to save them or ill it be to late? Wondering down the streets of LA, their only hope seems to have arrive with another Dreamer. His quiet, dark look about his has given him a name: Silent Deadly Daydreamer. What will happen to them all? At this moment I have no idea, I wonder myself if this world will end at the hands of 4 kids, or is these kids will rise up, together, and save us. Corny? Yeah I know but I feel that if the Hunters come into the city, and they search, many innocent people will be killed in the process. It is a fact and so I must say this, dreams, even the worst ones, are real. They are blending into the reality and so far, nothing I strong enough to stop it."

*Note this is an actually story I am writing, the character that will be used in this role play will be slightly different*

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:05 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Table of Contents

Post 1 --------- --------- Credits and Links
Post 2 --------- --------- Introduction
Post 3 --------- --------- The Story
Post 4 --------- --------- The Table of Contents
Post 5 --------- --------- The Rules
Post 6 --------- --------- The Character Profiles
Post 7 --------- --------- The Profile Codes
Post 8 --------- --------- The News
Post 9 --------- --------- The Status
Post 10 --------- --------- The Extras
Post 11 --------- --------- The Beginning

love you hunter <3

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:10 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Rules

- - - Stuff you should know - - -
First off, this is a semi-literate RP. I expect one good sized paragraphs each post.
Follow TOS, you should know that by now.
Alrighty, absolutely no chat speak. You can use some of it in text messages, but not a lot.
Now onto the little kiddy stuff, no asterisks for actions, italicize your thoughts, use quotation marks for speech, and underline your text messages.
Be careful it's a action/romance Rp.
Speaking of romance, let's talk about our good friend the ToS. Basically, you can't go cybering. I mean, you can hint that you did have sex, just don't RP about it. Time Skip!
No killing off any character without asking the controller of that character and then both of you tell me that it would be okay.
No god-modding, or else I will come to you in the black of some terrible night, and I will ... well you know the rest.
yay for reading rules.. now read on
- - - Profiles - - -
You. Must. Send. In. A. Reservation with the following info in the profile coding.
Note: Use pictures or real people, no anime please!! '
PM your profile and your reservation.
Okay make sure your characters are within the guide lines I have given you, I'm not trying to create your character for you, there is just a small guide I would like you to follow.
The title for the reserve shall be: Daydreamers RSV
- - - Posting - - -
Make your posts pretty please. At minimum have your character picture and their name, but I'd love to see more. Just..don't make it blinding okay?
Type in third person, it's not that hard.
title for the profiles shall be.. after you send in a reserve
- - - Others - - -
Highlight this post to find the real titles for your reserves [first] and profiles.
See I must know that you read the rules
Daydreamers Pro [simple huh? but make sure you send in the reserve]

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:21 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Character Profiles

- - - The Colorful Daydreamer [open] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ---- 19-21
The gender ---- ---- male
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - username - - -
[Note: . His clothing style is a little off the walls and his personality matching his look perfectly. He is colorful both in hair and clothes. He seems to speak him mind and not care what others think of him. People don't seem to mind him at all.]

- - - The Unusual Daydreamer [taken] - - -
The name ---- ---- Chance Rose McCarthy
The age ---- ---- 17
The gender ---- ---- female
The persona ---- ---- Chance is the kind of girl that stays out of many peoples' way, just so she wont get them hurt. She has been a quiet little girl for such a long time, that many people just think that she is mute. However, show her kindness and love, she will open up more to you and show her real self. She can be funny at times, kind and sweet is her true nature. Though many people don't see these things, they can however tell since she is a sweet girl, respectful and kind. However she can have a temper if needed, she can be quick to hurt, or to forget. These things built up her wall, not letting many in.
---- ----
- - - CottonCandy Raccoon - - -

- - - The Black 'N White Daydreamer [taken] - - -
The name ---- ---- Neal Hunter Gillette
The age ---- ---- 23
The persona ---- ---- Neal is the definition of true con artist. He's sleek and sexy with a smile to die for. With all his experience, it was rather troublesome when he found himself cuffed and behind bars for a little forgery, grand theft, and robbery. Neal wouldn't hurt a soul as he's far too worried about his own soul to want to hurt another. That's right, he's the 'hold the door open' kind of man. He's also cocky. Sometime a bit too cocky for his own good. Either way, he blames his genius IQ for helping him down the path to becoming a convict. Either way, in his mind he knows he is the most infamous criminal ever to walk the streets. Now to work on getting out of these iron bars....
---- ----
- - - Wavikz - - -

- - - The Silent But Deadly Daydreamer [taken] - - -
The name ---- ---- Danikya
The age ---- ---- 18
The persona ---- ---- Quiet, mysterious, she tends to stay in the back ground and watching the 'play' play out and if needed - she will jump in. Danikya stays around her protector a lot, feeling like she needs too in order to stay alive. She's not dependant on him, no rather the opposite - she has a slight crush on him.
---- ----
- - - Forever_Trapped - - -
[Note: She is the one in the back of the crowd, sticking out by the way her silence seem to be deadly. Her eyes cold, her heart warm. She has survived for a long time, living with The Protector, she helps with the new Daydreams, trying to help them to survive]

- - - The Protector [open] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ---- 24-27
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - - - -
[Note: He was torn from reality and thrown into this unseen war when the woman of his dream, the woman of his life, his wife.. was taken away and killed.. just because she was a Daydreamer. since then he has worked hard to help and protect kids from the Hunters.. still being a kind and sweet guy along the way/]

- - - The Hunter's Leader [open] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ---- any
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - username - - -
[Note: Unknown to many, to few he has been seen. Mysterious, evil, this man is the leader to the Hunters in the United States. Not much is none about him, expect the fact that all Daydreamers in his way seem to end up dead.]

- - - The Hunter's Lieutenant [open] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ---- 22-27
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - username - - -
[Note: Her parents were Hunters before her and now she has joined them in the unseen war. She is a playful hunter, she loves to play mind games on her victims before she finally kills them. Making them go insane just for a laugh. Though it has been rumored that there is a different side to her.]

- - - The Young Hunter [open] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ---- 18-21
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - username - - -
[Note: The youngest Hunter. He hasn't had that much field work, this being his first mission. He seems to be a ladies man and some what of a player.]

- - - Extra Hunter [closed] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ----
The gender ---- ----
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - username - - -
[Note: your creation]

- - - Extra Protector [closed] - - -
The name ---- ----
The age ---- ----
The gender ---- ----
The persona ---- ----
---- ----
- - - username - - -
[Note: your creation]

- - - Unknown Daydreamer [taken] - - -
The name ---- ---- Alli Reese Gabriels
The age ---- ---- 19
The persona ---- ---- Reese is distant and cold. He doesn't like to admit any of his weaknesses, and will always try and look strong and invincible. He is competitive, smart, stubborn, and has a short temper.
---- ----
- - - iinsanely Sane - - -

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-19-2010 at 08:07 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Profile Codes

- - - Send this in first... - - -
PHP Code:
Name - - - [insert]
Age - - - [insert]
Gender - - - [insert]
Persona - - - [insert]
Username - - - [insert]

Character Slot - - - [insert

- - - Second to send in... the profile code - - -
PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][color=AnotherColor][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=Gold]&#10031;[/color][color=white]xx[/color][COLOR="PostingColor"]First[COLOR="AnotherColor"]Middle[/COLOR]Last Name[/COLOR][color=white]xx[/color][color=gold]✯[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/u][/color][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[imgright]picture url[/imgright]

[
indent][color=dimgray][size=1][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - They also call me...[indent]nick names[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - I was born on...[indent]b-day[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - And that makes me...[indent]_ years old[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - I tend to love...[indent]sexuality[/indent]

[
color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - These locks I love...[indent]hair color and such[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - These eyes dazzle and amaze...[indent]eye color[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Reaching for the top shelf to get the sweets...[indent]height and weight[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Permanently marked...[indent]tattoos/piercings[/indent]

[
color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - This is my side in the unseen war...[indent]Daydreamer/Protector/Hunter[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - They call me the...[indent]title name.. I have given your slot[/indent]

[
color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Hey if you canget me these...[indent]likes[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - But never get me these...[indent]dislikes[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Ahh that scares me...[indent]fears[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - I am starting to like anotherplease don't tell...[indent]crush[/indent]

[color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Walk up to me and you will see something, but then get closer and you will see...[indent]personality[/indent]

[color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Shh no telling anyone...[indent]any secrets[/indent][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Did I forget anything... Oh yeah...[indent]extra[/indent]
[right][size=3][color=AnotherColor][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=Gold]✯[/color][color=white]xx[/color][COLOR="PostingColor"]username[/COLOR][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gold]✯[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][color=white]blank[/color][/right][/size][/color][/indent] 

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-16-2010 at 02:35 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:37 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The News

[ 8 -16 -10 ]
Role play is still being created!!
All the little character profiles are up and finished on that post...
You can start to reserve the slots

[ Slots status ]

The Colorful Daydreamer [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Unusual Daydreamer [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Black 'N White Daydreamer [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Silent But Deadly Daydreamer [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Protector [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Hunter's Leader [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Hunter's Lieutenant [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
The Young Hunter [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
Extra Hunter [ closed ][ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
Extra Protector [ closed ][ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]
Unknown Daydreamer [ open ][ reserved ][ taken ]

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-16-2010 at 10:33 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:39 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Status

- - - Weather - - -
| Snow drizzle | Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy | Breeze | Windy | Major Wind |
| Burning | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Freezing |
| Sunny | Overcast | Cloudy |

- - - Date - - -
| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
| 2010 |

- - - Time - - -
| Sunrise | Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Sunset | Night |

i love you hunter

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 01:41 PM

םαч∂яєαємяsxxxxxx
The Extra

Extra fun stuff <3

my love hunter

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 03:21 PM

Starts off anywhere in the city as you please <3

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-16-2010 at 10:40 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-16-2010, 10:42 PM

xxxʗнαиcє Яσsє Ϻc∂σиαℓ∂xxxxxx

xxxChance sighed softly as she finally was able to make her way to her locker. Tired of school being the way it was, she opened up her locker and pulled out her backpack. “Almost done, just until June.” Swiftly shutting her eyes and walking through the halls. She never opened her eyes until she would out of the school and on the sidewalk. Smiling softly she started heading towards the park. Here she soon raced over to an empty swing, sitting down she pulled out her i-pod and swiftly put her backpack on her back. Slipping the headphones over her ears she blasted her music loud as she listened to the Black Veil Brides' album.

xxxSwinging slowly back and forth she looked up at the sky. Sometimes she wondered if there were other out there in the world like her. What if there where people that could make things happen, inhumanly things happen? What if there were others out there that suck out in a crowed even though they wished they could not be scene? These thoughts have been running though her head constantly for a long amount of time. Though a few days ago these words whispered louder and louder, Chance not even sure of the reason why they were.

xxxWatching the clouds as she flowed with the swing, Chase smiled softly and closed her eyes, she thought about being hungry, wanting sugary sweets. Opening her eyes she smirked as the cotton candy cone was in her free hand. Eating it slowly she just kept on smiling at the fun little things she could do. Though however she was not able to make people do things, effect their freewill and what not. She couldn't make people like her, she couldn't make a boy love her and fix her heart. Sighing softly Chance wiped a small tear from her eye as she thought about these things.

xxxWanting to shut the voices down, she tried to turn up her song, though, even through Andy Sixx's screaming, the words wouldn't leave her mind. Sighing she took her head phones off and laid then around her neck, the music still playing out. Getting off the swing she grabbed her things and headed for the giant tree in the middle of the park. The tree is like hundreds of years old and it is so large. It's branched curve out this way and that. Making plenty of room for kids to rest in the shade.

xxxHowever as Chance walked over to the tree, it seemed as if no one was there today. Smirking softly she adjusted her backpack on her back and started to climb. Finally reaching a think branch, she laid back against the tree and smiled softly. Looking out at the street, she had a clear view to see what was going on.

xxxPulling out her notebook, she grabbed a pencil and started to sketch something. Never knowing what was going to come out on the paper, she started to draw a man. Fixing his black spiky hair she smirked softly and then turned the page, looking back at the other sketched; a boy with a colorful taste in everything, though she had to admit he was cool looking... a boy who had nice features, and next to him was newspaper clips of crimes, weird and interesting crimes... a girl who looked kind of sad, silent and somewhat deadly, as if she could kill you with a stare, though her heart seemed different.

xxxShaking her head she closed her notebook and swung her legs over the side of the branch, swinging them back and forth as the wind caught a hold of her pink and blue hair.

[ Out Of CottonCandy: Yay posting! lolz so I posted and you can do whatever you like in your post... but no I am heading off to go and clean my house >> I should be back at my normal times <3 byes ]

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2010, 10:53 AM

The amount of coins in his rough and battered hand was not enough to get what he wanted. "You gotta do what you gotta do," he muttered to himself, and entering a well known pub - because those are the only one's that would go along with his plan - the bell rung as his boots echoed his footsteps as he made his way to the bar. The sound of the bell had everyone in the bar turn their head to look at him, the chattering growing to a faint whisper before there was silence. A dark haired boy walked down the aisle of the bar, avoiding each and everyone's glances. His boots sounded loud in the pain stilling silence. His hands in his pockets, a dark look only staring forward, he sat on the stool of the bar, and eyed the bartender warily. The bartender grunted in reply, his biceps filled with different tattoos bulging out at him. Reese smirked. "White Russian," Reese finally said after a long, silent and heavy staring match with the bartender. He chuckled and replied, "A White Russian coming up." Just as quick as he had asked, a White Russian was on the table in a flicker. He grinned, and took a sip. Perfect, just the way he wanted it.

Three... two... and one, "So mystery boy, where did your feet come from?" a man behind him asked, snickering. Reese turned to look at him, the difference between him and the man were great. The man was bald, and full with tattoos. Did everyone think a body full with tattoos meant you were tough? Tattoo was an art, and sure, Reese had one on his left arm, but it wasn't in view at that very moment. Reese smiled coldly. "Ways away from here," he replied, and the man chuckled. "Oh yeah, and what made you come here?" the man retorted, raising his eyebrow. This guy thought he was so cool. "Well isn't it obvious Petey?" Reese replied. The man looked at him in surprised. "How the fuck do you know my name?" he yelled with anger. Reese smirked. "It's written on your forehead sunny," he said, and the man blew up. "Do you know who I am?" he asked, fuming. "Do you?"

Reese pretended to look scared for a minute, before smiling. "Nope, tell me who you are sunny," he replied, knowing this was the final straw. The man grabbed for Reese's shirt and picked him up, "Alright, that's it. Out," he yelled, dragging Reese by the shirt outside. Throwing him to the ground, he glared at him. "Next time, don't mess with the owner of the bar. I don't want you coming here ever again, do you hear me?" he screamed, and slammed the door as he went back inside. Reese got up and smiled. "Score," he said to himself. Reese knew about this Pete guy, he'd done his research. He was an arrogant old man, and anyone who disrespected him once, would be remembered. So, since Reese didn't have enough money to pay for a drink, he ordered one, drank as much as he could, then made himself get thrown out so he didn't have to pay. Simple pimple. Reese chuckled, loving his intelligence. Noticing people watching him with confused expressions, Reese started walking away, heading to the park. It was reaching six, time to get back. He would examine what he pick pocketed there, for now he had to get out of eye sight from anyone dangerous. Heading to the park, he found his usual hole in the ground, right beneath a tree, but decided to sit outside for a little. Putting his stuff inside, he made sure no one was looking as he hid the entrance of the hole, and then leaned against the tree. Looking up, he noticed someone climbing the tree, and frowned. "What you doing up there, parks almost closing," he said as he watched the girl.

OOC: // Sorry it's not such a great reply... btw, Reese is talking to you Cotton Candy, just in case its not obvious xD //

Last edited by iinsanely Sane; 08-17-2010 at 11:13 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 11:15 AM

Chance was watching the street, however soon she could hear a few things different. Looking down when she could hear a voice she stared at the boy below her. Sighing softly she took her headphones down and lowered the volume of the music. “I like it up here, plus I don't honestly care if it's closing time or not.” closing her eyes she tried to keep the sad little frown off her face as she spoke quietly next. “Plus it's not like anyone would care if I was out all night.” whispering softly she groaned and slipped her backpack around her shoulders. Looking at the street she stood up on the branch. She smirked and then stuck her tongue out playfully.

“Plus I like to climb things..” upon saying this, she reached up and jumped. Catching the next branch in her hands she pulled herself up and onto the branch. “it brings me closer to the clouds.” smiling she looked down at the boy, wondering why he would even care about her. She studied him some more. A vague familiarity to him but she knew that she had never seen him before.

Wondering what the longing inside her stomach was, she shrugged it off, she might just be hungry. “And why are you here if they are closing it soon?” she asked looking down at the boy, with a cocky look on her face. Pulling her colored hair back from her face she put it in a loose pony tale and then sat down on the branch, letting her legs swing.

[it perfects <3]

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM

Reese watched as she sprung from branch to branch, her hands well coordinated as they gripped each branch securely. He didn't think she would fall, so he relaxed a little. She seemed slightly clumsy though, through her carelessness. He wondered why she looked so happy. Could have been the hair, two different primary colors so bright that they shone in the little sunlight that was left. It was almost dark, it was sunset, and the sky looked beautiful from where he was sitting. He wondered how it looked up in the tree's, where the girl was. He decided to join her, but in the mean time, he wasn't going to let her talking be replied with silence. "Why wouldn't anyone care if you were out her all night? Your parents would notice you were missing, so would your friends," he replied, but he didn't look at her. Standing up, Reese grabbed a lower branch, put his foot on the base of the tree, and climbed up. He kept climbing until he was where she was, but suddenly started feeling a little pale.

He hadn't thought he would be scared of climbing a tree, his fear of heights were more for bridges and cliffs. But I guess this included tree's too. He groaned inwardly to himself, and instructed himself to breathe calmly. Gripping the branches, he didn't dare look down, instead he focused on the beauty of the sunset. Unfortunately, his fear was making his stomach flip, and he really wanted to get down. Except, that meant he'd have to climb down, and he did not want to see the bottom, that would tell him how high he was. All the while, Reese avoided her gaze. Well, up until her last question. It was a good question, wondering why he was here when he'd told her it was closing time, but he didn't necessarily want to answer. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me," he murmured, looking back at the sunset. He'd managed to settle in a comfortable position, and for the moment, he'd briefly forgotten how high up they were. Hopefully it would stay that way for a while.

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 11:59 AM

Listening to the sounds of the passing cars and soon that boy's voice, she looked down and watched as he started to climb up and soon on the same branch as her. She could sense that he wasn't completely comfortable with this, but she didn't ask. She only replied in a soft voice. “My father is dead, my mother, I don't know where she is, she might be dead. I live by myself. I really don't have friends.” she air quoted the word friends and then sighed softly. “Friends tend to leave when they learn more about me.”

looking at the boy she smiled softly at his answer to her question. Smirking softly she reached into her backpack and 'pulled out' some more cotton candy. “try me, you would be surprised at what I will believe these days. Plus we are in LA, city of angels and dreams.” smirking softly she titled her head and offering some of the candy to the boy.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 PM

Once Reese heard the news of her parents both dead, or at least, her mother missing, but still most likely dead, he sighed. "I'm sorry, that's hard, I know what you are going through," he said, thinking about his parents for a moment, and his sister. I love you ReeRee... her voice echoed in his head. He squeezed his eyes shut, not now, please not now. There was silence, and Reese exhaled with relief. She was gone, for now. Thinking back to the conversation him and the girl were having, he started wondering if there was some sort of connection. She lost her parents, so did he. Could they be related? Or perhaps, she was the same as him? She had his powers too? That could be possible, after all it wasn't only him that was a daydreamer, his sister was too. "My mother died when I was young, they told me she was old, but... I don't believe it. And well, I was thirteen when it happened. My father dropped me off at the movies with my friends, and told me he would pick me up after. But he never came. I took public transport back home, and the place was in ruins. Someone had taken my father," he said simply, glancing at her. Reese didn't mention his sister.

The fact that she had no friends was comforting, since he didn't either. He didn't want her to be unhappy, but knowing he wasn't alone out there helped him a little. "I'll be your friend, I won't leave you," he says with a grin, glancing at her. Reese wasn't sure he should let her know about his dreaming skills just yet, so he gave her half the truth. "Well... the thing is, this was my favourite spot when I was younger, and ever since I lost my father, I've been leaving under this tree," he said, and chuckled. "Ok, that sounded really strange," he admitted with a smile, watching as the last bit of light faded, and the street lamps turned on automatically. Being offered cotton candy was rare, so he smiled and nodded, took a bit, and said his thanks, eating small bites as though saving it for longer would mean he ate more.

OOC: // I hope this gives you more to write with //

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:44 PM

Chance listened to his words, a small pout came upon her lips as she listened to him. Hearing his words about what happened to him, it made her feel like she wasn't the only person in this world. Smiling she nibbled softly on the candy. Her heart was pounding, but not because she loved the candy but because she felt a connection. Not understanding the connection she looked at the street lights. “I'm sorries. I never truly knew my mom and my father was a jerk, luckily he killed himself one day. But I had to move out of that place, I couldn't stand the memories in there. So I moved in an apartment, it's not that bad but it does get lonely.”

looking up she smiled and leaned closer to the boy. “You would really want to be my friend.. I mean, not that I am happy and stuff, but why? Most people don't want too. Many avoid me and stuff. Cause I’m different.” smirking softly she nodded her head once. “I would love to be your friend, my place could use a new face.” she stuck her tongue out playfully. “Chance, by the way.” she heard about him living under the tree and then her face lite up.

“You are going to live with me. I have room and all, if you wanted to. I mean you don't have too. But I bet you would like to sleep in a bed for once.” smiling softly, sweetly she offered the candy if he wanted more. She felt happy, childlike, this wasn't a feeling she got a lot of but she liked it. Wondering if it would leave or not she didn't care. Living with this moment she was happy.

[yays! <3]

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM

Cue the Black 'N White Daydreamer
Neal Hunter Gillette

[IMGRIGHT]http://i28.tinypic.com/uof0j.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Freedom. Ah, it never felt so sweet. Feet barely kissing the pavement he ran on, the young adult halted just alongside the building he had been stalking for a while now. Free from his iron pen due to good behavior (more like excellent persuasion skills), the blue-eyed fiend cocked a devious brow at his impeccable luck. Not a guard in sight. A large grin came to his beautiful crafted face as he rounded the corner and fled down an alleyway. Bounding over a dumpster and somehow managing to scurry up a wall, Neal overlooked the city below him with a prideful expression.

Tonight would mark the day he would sin again. Sliding on a pair of nice black leather gloves, he slipped a knife from his pocket. Using it as a screwdriver, he pried open the hinges of the roof door. But before he would infiltrate the building, a little deception was needed. Setting the camera on continuous loop of an empty and clear doorway, Neal opened the small metal door. It was rusted so when he opened it, it squawked a bit at him. A quick glare straightened it out and he was in - in and running toward the vault.

Using the key code swipe he stole that morning was simple. There was the night shift still on duty, so all he had to do was say, “I’m the newbie” and they let him walk right in. Strolling up to the area where his prize was located, Neal punched in the pin (which he learned earlier that day when he covered someone’s hand in a purple invisible liquid that could only be seen with a black light). A soft click followed and he pushed the cage door open. Using the key he stole and then replaced (he used some molding form to make a fake key), Neal held his breath as he slide it into the hole.

Click.

Smirking, he turned the key and opened the door. Money. It looked so lovely sitting right there before him. The person he was stealing from died so he knew no one would come looking, or at least not for years. Why? Well, Neal received a tip while he was locked away that the owner was drowned in the lake. To make it even better, his body was locked in a chest so the odds of it floating up were slim to nothing. And, to sweeten the deal more, the lake’s bottom (in the center) was painfully deep.

Cleaning up was easy and he loved the thought of leaving out the front door. Once out and on the streets, he striped himself of his clothes, put on his new uniform that he has hidden under a box, and then took off toward a place he recalled. He was going to meet something - an old friend that probably didn’t even remember him. They met in their youth, but it had been years since they last exchanged a laugh.

"It's been a while, Alli Reese Gabriels." Neal's blue eyes looked up into the tree. "Ah, and I see you've even found yourself a cute little friend." Shaking his head, Neal leaned up against the tree and set his briefcase down. "I presume you're still terrified of heights, like always. So I must ask, why are you up there so... high?" The look on his face said it all. Neal Gillette knew it was the female, but he wanted to hear his friend's lame excuse. After all, Neal needed some light entertainment for the night as tonight was his first night out of prison.

----------

[[Erm, sorry it was so long. Ha ha. I was just getting into character. Anyways, hope this post works.]]

Last edited by Wavi; 08-17-2010 at 01:05 PM..

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM

She seemed like a nice girl, but she jumped to conclusions quickly, and he got slightly scared. After all, he was only showing kindness to her because she was on his tree, and she seemed to be in more or less the same situation as him. The offer was slightly taken by surprise, Reese wasn't trying to score a night with this girl, though she was pretty and he probably could have managed it. But he still wasn't sure moving in with her was the best move. Before Reese had a chance to refuse kindly, or even introduce himself with his own words, his 'old' friend seemed to have gotten to the job quicker. "Rats," he muttered to himself. He hated this guy. No, that wasn't it. This guy just always fucked up his plans, this guy was the one guy that was level with him in intelligence, and it was always a competition. He was not up for it tonight, but seeing as Neal materialized in front of him, Reese would have to think up a way to get rid of him. "Neal," he replied curtly, glancing back down at him before gripping the branches in fright, but trying not to show his fear. He was usually good at keeping his fears unseen, but since it was already mentioned and in the air, he couldn't hide it easily. "She was on my terrain, but then again...that's none of your business," he spat back, and he climbed down shakily, but successfully. And that's really all that mattered to him. "What are you doing out of jail? It's where you belong Neal, someone put you there for a reason." A few seconds of silence before he glanced back at the Chance. "Chance, I'd like you to meet my old friend Neal Gillette," he introduced with a glare in his direction. "So I see you're finally free. What do you want from me?" he asks, getting to the point.

OOC: // First off, sorry for the shortness. Second off, Wavikz, don't take this as an insult, Reese doesn't like people who can beat him in things, its a little self confidence issue (; //

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:34 PM

Chance mental hit herself when she finally calmed down and listened to her own words. Wow she did not do that good at all. Man she has been out of human contact for a while. Sighing softly she soon heard another voice coming from down bellow. Looking down she stared for a few seconds to fully see the guy bellow her. He was something else, his look, his attitude, everything. Hearing the two talking with each other she could tell that there was heat.

She smiled softly and then waved, a small wave to Neal. “Hi.” she smiled softly and then turned to Reese. “Wana get down?” she whispered softly as she herself fixed her backpack and slowly started down. It was dark out so she had to be careful. Upon reaching the ground she looked and studied this Neal guy. Laughing softly and lightly reached out and poked his arm. “What did you do to get you in jail?” she asked softly, not wanting to interrupt the two guys talking, but she was curious. Pulling her hair out of the pony tail she soon put it in lose, extra lose pig tails. She looked from Reese to Neal, she was curious of everything.

[storish here too.. i am getting somewhat sleepy so.. yeahs.. sorries <]

Wavi

Old 08-17-2010, 01:41 PM

"What do I want from you? What ever could you mean? Last time I checked, you had nothing I wanted. Remember, Puffs?" Looking him in the eyes, he recalled that they weren't actually the greatest of friends. "I see you still hate me." A light laugh followed that comment. "And believe it or not, I was let out on good behavior. You know, I've been locked away for three years. I should have been in for five, but I was quiet the gentleman so they let me go free. Imagine that. Letting me go free. I guess they're going to get a lashing when they discover I am the greatest con artist around."

Exhaling, Neal rested a heavy hand on Reese's shoulder. "Listen, I know we have our differences and all, but you're about the only friend I have left. Well, aside from my convict buddies, but you know them. Well, maybe you don't. Either way, you can't trust a con man."

When Chance finally came down, he smiled at her. Noticing how she struggled some to get out, he kept his hands close to her back, figuring that if she were to fall, he could easily catch her. "Oh, and me? Psh, I was caught. And it was for something so little. Okay, not that little, but little enough. Just a petty crime. Sadly I got roped into something bigger, which added a few extra years onto my change. Meh, either way, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Chance." Bowing, he turned his attention back toward Reese. "So Reese's Puffs, I still cannot believe you didn't assault this lovely flower. Last time anyone climbed your tree you laid some hurt on them. Have you... have you gone soft!?" His nose wrinkled and then he laughed. "No matter, it's great to see you again," Neal embraced him and then stepped back eying the two. Now what is their relationship.... Friends? There is no way in hell they are dating. Puffers isn't like that. I don't think. But it has been a while. Maybe he has some skill after all.

OOC: He calls Reese "Puffs" because of Reese's Puffs cereal. Oh and then there is Puffers. xD

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2010, 02:07 PM

Reese heated up. "I told you not to call me that last time I saw you, which was a millenium ago," he gritted his teeth, glaring at the guy. Reese smirked. "You thought I'd just forget what you've put me through? You've done nothing but ruin my life, so I wouldn't take it as much of a surprise?" he retorted with a raise of an eyebrow. What came next really made Reese laugh his ass off. "Good behaviour? Good behaviour?" he repeated it to himself with a smirk, "As far as I'm concerned Neal, there is no such thing as bad behaviour in jail. Newsflash, you are imprisoned, there's not much you can do that is even considered bad behaviour, so I would wipe that proud smile off your face and grow up. You aren't the only one in the world here Neal, and I think you should get that in your head before you go around ruining other people's lives, because, you know, one day, I will kill you myself." Reese was venting more than anything, he was so mad at this guy, with his stupid cocky smile.

The hand that had just finished resting on Reese's shoulder was wiped off angrily, "Don't touch me," he growled. "And don't stand close to me, or her. I know you're tricks, and I won't fall for them. I'm different to the last time you saw me, don't underestimate me," he warned. Glancing at Chance, his gaze softened a little, but he remained serious. "It wasn't a little crime. He stole from a bank, but of course that's a small petty crime. You should put that life behind you Neal, I did." The fact that Neal kept teasing him just pissed him off more, Reese wasn't good at handling his temper. "For your information, showing kindness is not being soft, it's being polite, I would have thought you knew that, spending those three years in jail, with that good behavior."

OOC: // Grrlah! Short post once again, and I might have to go soon D: Noo. Oh well. Enjoy handling Reese (; Oh and I hope the bank thing is okay. //

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 02:19 PM

Chance stared at the two with wide eyes. If only she had her camera, if only it would work at night. This was an interesting conversation and she didn't want to miss any of it. Looking from Neal to Reese, she couldn't help to wonder if they were ever friends. She couldn't help but to laugh from time to time, they seemed like a great pair, a great pair for like a weird show on the TV, comedy plus some action detective thing. Hell it might have been a hit serious.

She blinked a few times when it seemed that Reese was getting kind of pissed at Neal. She was getting worried that maybe something might happen between them. She stood up straight and walked right in between them both. “Um sorries, I don't know much about what happened here, though this would make a hell of a story, but yeahs. Anyway, ums I really don't want to make anything worse.. I'm sorry if I am clueless as to how to speak to people and stuff. But um.. would you like like some dinner? It's late and all, maybe food might help calm things up.” she smiled softly and reached into her backpack once more and pulled out another cotton candy stick. She held out some for Neal and some more to Reese.

“Plus it is getting late I know that a goodnight rest would, might make it better. Plus Reese, I wasn't implying anything weird when I asked if you wanted to come and sleep over. I just though you might like a bed and all.. I do live in a pretty big space. I was cheep but it is a giant loft place, I wouldn't bug you and stuffs.” she smiled softly, hoping she might help these guys out. They intrigued her and she wished to know more about them. “Oh and Mister Neal, if you wanted I could also make a bed for you as well.. on the other side of the loft.. away form Reese.” smiling cutely she hoped they would like her proposals.

[no worries, I might head off to bed in a few hours.. or slight sooner as well <3]

Wavi

Old 08-17-2010, 02:47 PM

“Sorry Puffers, but you know me. I just love to be… difficult. Besides, I think it suits you well.” Neal looked down at his hands. “Such anger. You really should learn to control that temper of yours. It might just get you into some trouble if you don’t.” Straightening his shirt collar, he looked over at his friend. “And don’t blame me for ruining your life. You knew what you were doing. You ruined your own life. Take responsibility for your actions and blame yourself.” Crossing his arms, he turned to Chance.

“He doesn’t believe I’m capable of good behavior. But what he doesn’t know is that I really am. I was raised with manners, thank you very much. I always thank the places I steal from too. There is nothing like thanking someone for making my job so easy.” He took a step closer to Chance, but recalled Reese’s warning, especially the ‘kill you myself’ part. His brows furrowed some as he contemplated this thought. “Why do you want to kill me again?” Pivoting on his heels, he cleared his throat to speak. “Listen, I’m sorry if you don’t like what I am and what I do, but that doesn’t mean you can go around throwing death sentences in people’s faces. I’m not a killer. I’m not a druggie. Hell, I’m not even an arsonist, a rapist, or a mugger. I’m but a humble thief. I steal money and art, I forge signatures, and every now and then I pick locks. I’m not that bad of a man. Trust me, I’ve seen worse.”

Smiling, he pushed his hair back. Well, he more or less ruffled it. “I can’t quit this life. You know I can’t. Even if I tried, I’d get caught back up in it. Only way I could stop it is to join the FBI or something. Last time I checked, they don’t hire con men off the street.” A frown appeared on his face. “And I’m not that terrible. I don’t steal from the poor. I steal from the dead guys who don’t have any family to give the money too. I steal from drug traffickers and I help get the caught. You see, I’m secretly a good criminal.” Laughing at his little oxymoron, Neal looked Chance over. “No thanks, I don’t eat sweets, but dinner would be nice. If you let me stay at your place, I’ll cook us a meal. Any preferences? I can do all sorts of pastas and several types of meats. You name it and Neal shall make it.” Smiling, he added, “And no need to make me up a bed. I can sleep on a couch or even the floor just fine. Been doing it for years.”