Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-22-2011, 08:39 PM

Ferin walked over to one of the dead bodys, and pulled out a knife, and arrow "These weapons...they are of your making, are they not, Djinn Female " he asked her, showing both of them to her. he kept a mental note to hear for his two compainion behind him, in case they needed him.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 10-23-2011, 02:22 AM

" they are but no one from my tribe would do such a thing" she said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 12:37 PM

(what happened to this?)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-09-2011, 10:56 PM

[im not sure O.o]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 12:58 AM

It died before it had a chance to live i have been waiting for Andraus: )

Andraus

Old 11-10-2011, 02:43 AM

"Explain why then they are sticking out of these people. Also, Your Race is now in Turmoil, and chiefly suspected in a series of events. We lost contact with the New jersulaem, the ship they came from, 4 weeks ago. When we sent a scout team, we lost contact with them too. Any clues?" he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 11:55 AM

"you know if you humans were half as smart as you think you are you would realize that untile the fight started, we were friendly. have you ever thought that maybe someone is trying to frame my people" she said changing into her Djinn form. "And stop calling me "Djinn Female" my name is katiri," she said.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 11-10-2011 at 11:59 AM..

Andraus

Old 11-10-2011, 09:21 PM

"We never started anything. If you remember right, when Our Scouts started exploring, looking for Fresh food and water, A group of your kind came by us." he said, holding his weapon tightly. "You saw us a threat, when all we were carrying were small Tranquilizers. You attacked without warning and, luckly, a Teammate had a Small automatic weapon. He killed 2 of them, and then you thought we were just brutes." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 09:41 PM

" I never said you started anything human. If I were you I would leave now. The others would have killed you by now" she said and began to walk away.

Andraus

Old 11-11-2011, 05:04 AM

"Our world died almost a year ago......We are all thats left of our civilization" he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-11-2011, 12:23 PM

"well it might not be any of my business but why did your planet die out? why did you come here?" she asked but not aggressively. She was curious.

Andraus

Old 11-11-2011, 05:33 PM

"Our planet, over millions of years old, was Finally Drained of its Resources. We had to use emergency resources to build our Colonization ships. We managed to build 4, The Armstrong, the new jersulaem, the Belfrost, and the Liberty of Hope. We Searched for over half a year to find this planet." he said "When we did, we settled on different parts of this Continent. When we finally left the ships, we had no Idea what was in store, so we kept small Weaponery with us. Not for Aggression, but protection." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-11-2011, 10:16 PM

"you know the Djinn that survived that first encounter with humans told us you were all evil and that you attacked them first. i never knew that they attacked you although i am not surprised. my brother lead that patrol party that day. i was 14 if i recall," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-11-2011, 10:40 PM

"Your Brother is a Damned Fool. If he had attacked us when we carried Real Fire power, there would have been no Survivors." he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-11-2011, 10:44 PM

"i have no doubt in that but either way, you should leave. you found what you came for. your members are dead and now you can leave. Another patrol group will come through soon and they won't give you time to talk," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-12-2011, 12:51 AM

"This wasent our Objective, also, These Men have the Uniforms from the New jersulaem. We came from the liberty of hope." he said "Buts somthing is amiss, What happend to them? "he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 03:29 AM

"honesty i don't know. Usually the arrows we carry only have sleeping poison let me see the arrow," she said taking the arrow in his hand and smelling it. It wasn't the poison they used. "It's different then the toxin my people use. i think someone else did this," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-12-2011, 04:04 AM

"If I had proper equipment, I would Examine the Posien. " he said to her. "The new jersulaem was Emplaced with a Terra-forming Device known as a G.E.C.K. Its possible that the Posien came from a Plant from the G.E.C.K." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 04:18 AM

"maybe. hmm my dad can tell what any poison is. i can take the arrow back and lie to him and tell him i found it and that the poison isn't my peoples," she siad.

Andraus

Old 11-12-2011, 04:33 AM

"He'd be abled to detect the Scent of human blood, most likely" he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 05:05 AM

"like i said i can say i found it in the woods. most of our arrows have blood on them," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-12-2011, 05:34 AM

"How would you explain the Scent of human blood though. Its not easy to attack a human, and find the murder weapon lying around. "he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 02:07 PM

"True. i can tell him the truth but leave you out. that would work. i was on patrol and i came across some dead humans but the arrow poison was't ours. that would work.

Andraus

Old 11-12-2011, 04:39 PM

"Hmm....maybe...."he said. "Okay, but if your father cannot identifiy it, you bring it to my Ship, the liberty of Hope. I will give you clearence to enter, without hostilitys." He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 09:49 PM

"ok. bye," she siad taking the arrow and making her way to the village and went to her dad. "Dad i found this arrow stuck in a dead human on my patrol it is one of ours but the poison is different than ours," she said handing it too him.

(be him please)