Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-24-2011, 02:49 PM

The Year is 2575. Over the past Half Millenia, Human's have evolved in more ways then some would imagine. Solar Panels were developed for energy once the Fossil fuels on earth were Deplated, Warp Speed Drives were developed in the Last Centuary, and Colonization has begun on a Univerzal Scale. Though threw it all, Humanity has yet to end conflict. Humanitys insatiable Bloodlust has lead to Many inter-steller conflicts throughout the Past Millenia, but now Humanity is not the only Race involved.

During the Conflicts, Humanity has Encounterd Dozens of Extra-terrestrial life. Humanoids Such as the Djinn, a Species of tribal half humans, though most prefer to call them nekos. The Hybrid, a Advanced Race with Technonlogy Surpassing humanitys by 20 millenia's, are a Alien life who have Combined their own bodies with their Technology to Surpass their own limits. Another Human like race would be the Biomex, But they would be Called the Ace's of Humanity. They have Surpassing skills, strentghs, and their Beauty, be they male or female, is unmatched.

Several Decades sense the Battle of the Inner colonys, humanity is afraid. The Other Races have Grown restless, and Fleet developments have been made in case of a War. A Counciel has been Developed in Order to Sort out Conflict, to Prevent war and Genocide on a Planterial scale. But not all Share this goal. One Race, a Isolated people known as the 'Morte Portatore', saw fit to change this. They are a species who's lust for war far surpasses humanity, and will stop at nothing until every Sentient Being is dead. They have Begun stealing ships and weapons from the Other Speices in the Universe, and are using them against humanity, to Ignite the flames.

Humanity, the Djinn, The Hybrid, The Biomex, and the Motre Portatore. Each Race has their Advantages, and Weaknesses. What about you, What will you be? The Answears, both your's and mine, are Right here. Lets find out, Shall we friend?

Here is how I want this roleplay to go.

1. No god moding, or power moding. I am God here.
2. no killing off other peoples Charecters without Consent.
3. PM profiles and, if accepted, post them Yourself.
4. If you join, please dont just post once and leave, thats how almost all my roleplays go to trash. If you dont post within the week, your getting kicked. If you have Other Activitys going on, please inform me, so that we may slow things down.
5. have fun. If you have Ideas for the roleplay, please let me know.
6. One last thing, You may have your own ship, but not without my Consent. To make things fair, however, the First 3 who want their own ship will get it without doubt. If you want to be on another persons ship, please ask.

here are a List of Planet names, in case people are to lazy to come up with their own.

Hybrid :

Eredium
Diabolus
Sithua
Thracena

Djinn :

Crometha
Cygnus
Raefzekial
Mordem

Humanity :

Earth
Mar's
Terrian
Sithaem

Biomex :

Eros
Authiem
Xen
Titanus

Morte portatore :

Zafaciuos
Syndarion
Grifeon
Pheonix

here are the Skeletons.

Humanity [If you use this Skeleton, put 'For the Empire's Dynasty' in the subject ]

Name :
Planet of Origin : [You may create your own, but let me know first]
Rank : [Commander, Colonist, Mechanic, Communication, etc etc]
Ship name :
Short bio :
Weapons : [This is future set, yes, but be Realistic, No Super-powerful weapons]
Pic :

Djinn [if your are a Djinn, put 'Pride of the Tribe' in your subject]

Name :
Rank : [Djinn Ships arnt as fast or effective as the others, for this race is Slow on innovation]
Ship name :
Short bio :
Weapons : [Most Djinn rely on Pre-colonization human weapons, such as Grenade launchers and Assaults rifles]
Pic : [Human and animal]

Hybrid [If your a Hybrid, put 'From the Ashs, we shall reach Ascension' in your subject ]

Name :
Day of Ascension : [Hybrid dont age, due to the Technology they have been combined with, but they do have a day they stopped aging]
Planet of Origin :
Rank : [Hybrids are an Advance race, but they still have a Chain of command in place, to help maintain order.]
Ship name : [Hybrid ships are Fast and powerful, but they rely on shields, for their Main plating is very weak. You catch one un-aware, and it is a fast fight.]
weapons : [Hybrids have advanced beyond Material Weapons, and use Plasma and Lazor weapons. You do find that they do carry Plasma sabers]
Pic : [They have human forms, and main forms. The main forms are like aliens, mixed with Advance Tech]

Biomex [If your a Biomex, put 'The Ace's of the Universe' in your subject]

name :
Rank : [The Biomex have very few ranks. Offensive Force, Defensive form, Support, Communication, and Tactical Commander. Their Intellgence allows them to have very few chains of command]
Ship name : [biomex ships are Slow, but Their Foundation is more Supported, and their weapons rely more on projectiles, like Mini nukes and Missles.]
Weapons : [They rely on Pulse and Nuclear weapons]
Pic : [Biomex are supposed to be extreamly beautiful owo]

Morte portatore [ if your a Morte Portatore, put 'Death from the Shadow's ' in your subject]

Name :
planet of origin :
Rank : [The Ranks in the Morte Portatore are similar to those on earth]
ship name : [Most Ships are similier to those of earth, though they prefer to steal them]
weapons : [They Use Power weapons of any sort, from Plasma to Nuclear.]
Pic : [They have a Human form, then a Main form, that looks of an Insect]

Here is my profile

Name : Andrew D. Tylor
Planet of Origin : Earth
Ship name : Spirit of Fire
Short bio : Andrew, counting time in Hyper-sleep, is a Decorated War Veteran. He Fought in the War of the Inner colonys, from the Fall of Mar's to the Reclaiming of Terrain. He, throughout it all, is a pleasent guy, with good humor, but when it comes to battle, he is a Expert Tacticion and Quick thinker.
Weapons : A Lazor RFR [Rapid fire Rifle] and a Pulse Saber.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 10-26-2011 at 02:44 PM..

Andraus

Old 10-26-2011, 01:04 AM

Reserved

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 PM

Name : Cole Raider
Planet of Origin : Earth
Ship name : Spirit of fire
Short bio : Cole enlisted into the Empire's army at the age of 18 in that time he was promoted to commander on the ship Black Bird he is a decorated marine and he would do any thing for earth after a battle not none in records he was transferred on to the ship spirit of fire
Weapons : Main weapon is a 45cal light machine gun with a flamer one the bottom/a grenade pistol/ a plasma saw that was bult inside his right arm
Pic :

Last edited by dark world dealer; 10-29-2011 at 02:44 AM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-27-2011, 10:18 AM

name : Princess Mirabella Aldrea
Planet of origin : Eros
Ship name : Eros's Heart
Short Bio: Mirabella Aldrea is the Princess of the Biomex and she proud to be one. She is currently considered one of the most beautiful but she believes that all races are beatiful in their own way. Mirabella Aldrea is also a commander, she stands next to her father who is the king and General.
Weapons : Nuclear gun that has a hidden button that allows the air to be used to make more nuclear bullet and a nuclear sword that has a pitch black hilt and a blade tainted with an neclear element that is fatal to everyone.
Pic :

Name : Ra'Ja
Planet of origin : Cygnus
Ship name : The Grim's Hunter
Short bio : Ra'Ja is the daughter of the chief of the Djinnn. She makes sure that the Djinn are in line and that she wouldn't hesitate to protest her people.
Weapons : Sniper rifle that can see about 400 feet away from where she is, has a gun with two shooting barrels called 'a double sawed off shot gun' used to kill people up close
Pic : human
animal

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:49 PM

Name :Finx Sunfara
Planet of Origin :Earth
Ship name :Spirit of fire
Short bio : Finx always hated space and the fact that humans needed to concure everything now she's stuck on a boring ship fixing up boys and girls who are trying to destroy everything including themselves.
Weapons : regular 47 gun
Pic :

Andraus

Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Admirel Taylor Sat in the control room of the Spirit of Fire. Garrison Duty on Earth, Though useually quiet, was Particularly Importent in these trying times. Sense the Last meeting of the Speices went badly, the Humans were expecting war, so they Sent their soldiers to the Core worlds, mainly earth. Though most reasources are gone from earth, its a piece of humanity. If Earth falls, Humanity will go into complete discord. They had the spirit of Fire Defending the Orbital Defense Grid over the Contient of Russia. Platform Omega, Sigma, Epsilon, and Beta were pretty much on yellow Alert. Not fully charged with weapons, but shields operating. Admirel Taylor opened up the intercom. "Medical officer Sunfara, Commander Raider, Please report to the bridge." he said, then turned it off. There was a Pressing matter that needed to be dealt with.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2011, 11:28 PM

Raider was in the armoury at the time making sure every thing was in tip top shape. Raider put down his rifle and locked his holster when Medical officer sunfara and him were called to the bridge Raider looked at the other solder that was in the armoury at the time Privet miller when you done here make sure to check with engineering to see how the anti ship guns are doing Raider left the room and made his way to the elevator he hit the button for the bridge the elevator stopped on the bridge's floor Raider then made his way to the to the captain Sir what is it

Last edited by dark world dealer; 11-02-2011 at 07:19 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:55 PM

Finx sighed this was so annoying having to walk all the way to the bridge. She hated ever minute of being on this ship execpt when she was in her hospital bay then it was silent and she could pretend she was home. "You called sir?" finx said to the commander of the spirit of fire which wasn't a bad ship but it was still annoying.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-02-2011, 07:05 PM

Princess Mirabella Aldrea watched as the biomex men and women walked around the ships and talked with each other about what was happening and seeing if the ship, Eros's Heart, suffered any nuclear damage after taking off. A man by the name of Sebastian walked to her and bowed, "Your Highness, minor damage was done to the ship prior to launch. However, if we don't get these minor problems fixed they may lead to bigger problems." he said looking at the ground as Mirabella thought about what he said then stood up. "This is what we will do. We will have to land on a planet to fix this, what planets are we close to?" she asked in a gentle voice as one of the observers looked on the screen then turned to their princess, "There is one planet. Earth." she said, "Then that is where we will go. But don't go in too fast or we may harm someone of something." Mirabella said as Sebastian ordered the engines and pilots to the Earth at once.

Princess Ra'Ja stood where she could see the outer parts of space from her ship, The Grim's Hunter. Her engineers and pilots monitored the screens to make sure that nothing was happening. She remained silent until she heard someone come up behind her. "Princess, nothing to report about normal. Your father however will be here shortly. Any request?" the man said as his ears wiggled slightly, Ra'Ja looked at the worker and nodded her head, "OK, make sure his quarters are prefect and inform him of any updates." she said in a firm voice then looked back out the large window. "As you wish." he said walking away to one of the transport ships and left.

Andraus

Old 11-02-2011, 07:29 PM

[xD black butler reference]

Admirel Taylor was examing Images of earth when a Blimp appeared on the Radar. "Probe squad Beta, Report on the Detechted object on view." he said to the A.I. Probe. When it got into posistion, he saw a Biomex ship, just out of Earth Air space. "what would a Biomex ship be doing here? he asked himself. Fire-squads were at the ready, but he didnt want to use open retaliation until he was sure they were dealing with hostiles. "This is Admirel taylor of the Spirit of Fire. You are Crossing into Earth Territory, state your busniess." he hailed to the ship.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2011, 10:56 PM

Name :Cerah
Day of Ascension : 23
Planet of Origin : Sithua
Ship name : Vires
weapons :Twin lazer sabers, a pistol.
Pic :
Humanoid:

Machine:
Bio: Cerah is a somewhat pessimistic and cold shouldered individual, who finds flippant and spontaneous behavior to be quite annoying and lacking in efficiency. She was raised on Sithua with her 'family' of sorts, and always had plans to join the armed forces.
She is not fighting because she has lost someone, she fights because it is expected of her.
Who knows, underneath her icy exterior, she could have a warm, fluffy interior waiting for friends...
But, its more likely that she's just caustic.

----------

Cerah stalked down the hallway, the staccato of her metallic heels ringing loud like an alarm. Everyone within hearing range stood straighter, and put their all into their present tasks.
She was only a SSG -for now-, but even her Superiors felt on edge when faced with her arctic personality.
Sweeping around the corner with a grace that was surprising for someone with such heavy armor, she adorned her face with her characteristic scowl.
No one could deny that she was not well matched for the Military. She took orders without complaining, had a cunning mind and a way with weapons.
There was no doubt that she would take the Commanders place soon, despite her ranking at the moment.
"Status?" she inquired, voice intoned with boredom and slight annoyance.
A nervous looking cadet to her right struggled to keep up with her long legged counterpart.
" S-systems are perfect. Nothing s-seems to be out of place Staff Sergent...." she began.
"Stop stuttering. Think about what you have to say and say it" Cerah noted almost sharply. The woman beside her flushed with embarrassment. "Yes Staff Sergent... The Commander needed to see you in his quarters" she managed.
" Understood, notify him that I am in route" Cerah requested with a nonsensical tone.
Continuing on her metaphorical war path, she continued to correct postures as she walked towards her Commanders quarters.

Last edited by Auspicious Beginnings; 11-02-2011 at 11:16 PM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-02-2011, 11:18 PM

[yay Black Butler]

Mirabella looked out the observation window and seen Earth coming closing and closing. A smile came on her face until she heard a voice on the intercom, a quick gasp escaped her lips as she listened, "Patch it through." Sebastian said in a firm voice as the screen appeared with a human male on the screen, "I am Princess Mirabella Aldrea and we're help to just fix any minor problems that we suffered." she said softly with a smile and looked at Sebastian. "We are unarmed and have no intention on hurting anyone. We give you our word that our weapons will be in the ship." he said placing a hand on his heart and bowed slightly. Mirabella did the same to show that they were serious.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:38 PM

"Sir?" Finx said "If you called me up here for nothing I'm going to get mad." she said with an annoyed huff.

Last edited by finx15; 11-02-2011 at 11:48 PM..

Andraus

Old 11-02-2011, 11:44 PM

Taylor stared at them, debating if this was true. A Princess and a Capitol ship were not somthing that is often seen, much less communicated with. "We cannot allow you to enter Orbit of Earth, due to the Recent events with the Counciel.....However, we can allow you to dock at Orbital Defense Platform Epslion, so that you may repair your ship for Immidate departure." he told them, then sent word to the other ships. "We will clear a path for you, but my Advice would be to repair your ship, and leave immidietly, for there is tension here." he said, then closed the channel.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 01:24 AM

Cerah made it to the Commanders quarters in record time, and rapped sturdily at the door, announcing her presence.
" Enter" came the masculine voice of her Commander from the other time, and the door slid open with a slight hiss.
She did not hesitate to make her way inside. " Permission to take a seat Sir?" she requested politely, he nodded.
Sitting down in a comfortable, black leather chair, she inwardly tsked at the the lavish piece of furniture. So wasteful.
" I have an assignment for you" Commander Falco announced, as he folded his hands before him, and peered at her consideringly.
" I am ready to receive my assignment" she replied, breaking him out of his thoughts. He sighed and stood, moving to look out a window, staring at the deep void of space outside.
" I've sent a request to another fleet, to the Humans. The ships name is Spirit of Fire. You'll be serving Admiral Tylor, and gathering information about the war efforts out there." he stated.
Cerah looked as if she had eaten a particularly sour lemon, but she made no move to complain. " Understood, when am I to depart Sir?" she asked tersely.
He looked over at her distractedly. "Ah, yes... You'll leave in four hours. Please make sure to pack the appropriate necessities" he answered.
"And my suit?" she inquired.
He waved at her dismissively "Yes, its yours to take with you" he answered. It wasn't as if it was any use to him anyhow, since it was encrypted to her genetics.
"Understood. I will report in once I've arrived" she stated, standing and saluting him.
He saluted her as well, and watched as she walked calmly out the door.

( I hope this doesn't ruin anyone's plans, it will just make it easier for our characters to interact this way. Also, is anyone willing to have a particularly embarrassing moment so that I can introduce my character to the ship?).

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-03-2011, 10:30 AM

Gasping lightly, Mirabella made a sort of a sad face as she looked at Sebastian as he told the others to take the ship to Epslion. Mirabella sat back down as she sighed lightly. Sebastian looked at Mirabella with a worried look and walked to the observation desk to see what the pilots were going.

Andraus

Old 11-03-2011, 02:25 PM

[Dont mind Beginnings, just inform me a bit before hand, and might as well, all people need to enter.]

Tyler sighed, bored. When was this so called 'ambassador' from the Hybrid supposed to be coming? Things were tense enough, but now it was becoming suspicious. He wanted to get these incidents out of the way, so that things could return to normal. The Morte were kind enough to donate resources, but they were acting a bit odd.....then again, they were insects, they always acted odd. "Princess, Please hurry, I need to meet with a Hybrid Officer later." he said.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 07:26 PM

Cole was watching as the biomech ship entered earth's orbit he thought that they were going to attack us when we were weak but it seemed that they needed repairs admiral I think that i should enter the biomech ship to make sure nothing can go bad Cole was worried that they mite have something on there ship that would harm us You now im trained for this and if they are hostile ill take them out

Andraus

Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 PM

Taylor looked at him "I will have to denie that, Commander. Though we cannot be sure they have good intent, I dont want to attack them un-provokingly. The best I can ask of you is to do is to greet them" he said, then looked at the Medic "Medical Officer finx. Your Shore leave for earth has been granted. You have 4 weeks shore leave" he said

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 08:48 PM

Cole looked at Taylor yes sir when should I depart for the biomech ship cole then looked at the medical officer congrats on geting your leave for earth Cole was just trying to make it seem like not all humans are bad

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 09:45 PM

(Gotcha, will do next time)
Four hours had passed almost tediously slow.
Cerah had finished packing within the first hour, and had returned to ordering people around. Unknown to her, but most of her crew were happy to hear that she would be leaving for a while.
Once it was time to leave, she stepped into the transporter, and watched impatiently as some nervous tech typed in her coordinates.
Speaking in a clear voice, she had her com call Admiral Tylor aboard the Spirit of Fire. " Admiral Tylor, I am heading to your ship, expected time of arrival is twelve minutes" she announced tonelessly.
The teleporter began to transport her. The tube around her glowed a neon blue, before she disappeared.
When she arrived twelve minutes later, she discovered with ire that the nervous tech had miscalculated the directions to the Spirit of Fire's transport deck.
Instead he had sent her into a room full of showers.
Noting that several men where standing around joking and were not completing their tasks with a general sense of purpose or urgency, she became more irked.
They all stared at her in shock.
With a neutral expression, she walked calmly out of the room, but not without chastising them for their blatant waste of time and resources.

Andraus

Old 11-03-2011, 11:31 PM

Admirel Taylor recvieved the Message, and was about to move to meet with the Ambassador, when the Ship suddenly got hit by a Projectile. Though Shields were up, The Entire crew felt the impact. Amdirel taylor looked and saw 3 Halcyon Class Crusiors, of Human made. "Rebels probly. Great, just what we needed." he said in his head. "All Crewmen to Arms. Activate the Mass-Driver's, and Aim for the Ships. I want all Ships within this Battle cluster on red alert, This is not a Drill." he said on the Intercomm. Immidietly, Crew men were running within the Ship, Activating defenses, and Charging the Mass-Driver's. "Commander Raider, I want you to take a Long-sword Squadron, and take out the Ship's shields. Give our Drivers a Striaght shot at them." he said to the Commander.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2011, 12:09 AM

Cole was shaken by the impact off the enemy ships coming out of hipper drive and soon after Taylor told him to get a long-sword Squadron and take out the shields Sir yes sir Cole ran out of the bridge and down the elevator cole pulled up his communicator and called his long-sword Squadron EVERY ONE TO YOUR SHIP'S Cole ran out into the hanger and pointed at a engineer is my ship ready privet the engineer was in shock for a bit but then after he snapped out of it and replied yes sir were ready when you are Cole opened the cock pit of his personnel fighter and jumped into it and then plugged a targeting computer into his helmet let's go as him and a Squadron of long-swords took off he spoke into the communicator you all now the plan take down the shields and give the spirit of fire a clean shot

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2011, 12:48 AM

Cerah felt the ship jerk, causing a frown to mar her generally impassive face. Walking quickly, and stopping a woman in the halls for directions to where the Admiral presided.
Once the directions were given, she followed them carefully, and found the Admiral directing others to battle.
Waiting for his attention, she stood there quietly, watching the others around her errupt into semi chaos.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:08 AM

"I did?" Finx said shocked "But who will replace me sir?" as far as she knew she was the only medic on the ship she hadn't expected her leave until after another medic was on the ship.