View Poll Results: What would you do if you had your own Nova?
Help her escape 12 75.00%
Keep her with the military 2 be used as a weapon 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-21-2011, 02:32 AM

Todd smiled at the secret hug he was given.the first time her vectors had ever touched him, it had made him nervous.he'd been told that once touched by them, the nova virus was transmitted, and then having children was prohibited, for fear of more novas being born.but now he took comfort in the unseen touch.he hoped to someday have children, if ivy wanted them."alright.its time to go.im sorry I have to take you to those people...and yes, its going to be hard to get out.but we'll manage it, im sure." He said after a moment.he took her tray, as instructed, because even a plastic tray could be a weapon in the hands of a nova.he led her out of the room, hating that he had to bring her to those torturous people.
Geminis eyes widened."promise? Gemini can leave?" Her face was that of a child on christmas morning.she nodded as he spoke, understanding what he said."Gemini got much smart now! Test men will be happy." She nodded as she said it.at his question, Gemini took only a second to think truthfully, she had given it alot of thought over the years, and she already knew the answer."first thing, Gemini would go swimming in the big ocean! Gemini used to swim lots, but never in the ocean.Gemini always wanted to see the big ocean!" She said, her eyes sparkling.this childish attitude was a side of Gemini that only Syrric ever saw.everyone else was met with cold, angry, dangerous number thirteen.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-21-2011, 03:44 PM

Codettea laughed. "Right uh no! Especially with all I'm being put through now because of them! I may have forgotten before this awful place, but I know theres something nicer outside.... There has to be."
She watched him with a raised eyebrow. "You named your gun? Are you that desperate for company?" she gave a soft giggle this time instead of her usual laugh. "You could just visit me more often. I'd like to see you try and hold me down on your own. Don't you know, it takes 6 guards, 3 scientists and a straight jacket to keep me down after I 'freak out'." Codettea's eyes were taunting at first then returned to normal.
"What is it? Don't mumble or stutter, if you want to say something say it."

The hope in Gemini's eyes shot straight to his heart. "I'm going to do my very best beautiful, but you can't let anyone know. If anyone catches wind about my plan, it could be disastrous, and who knows what they would do to either of us..." Syrric warned.
"Thats great Gemini. The longer we can keep the scientists happy the easier it will be on you, and the easier I'll be able to think of a fool proof plan."
"The Ocean?" Syrric was full of nostalgia "I used to love playing in the ocean as a kid. My family used to travel a lot, but there was something about being able to visit the ocean, I always felt connected to the places I've been and the people I knew.... If you want, I'd love to take you to see the ocean... when we get you out..." he was hoping she'd accept his offer, but was certain that once she was free, she'd never want anything to do with him again.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 11-21-2011, 07:13 PM

Petiore laughed slightly at he response to him say she must want to stay here and then he straightened his face at the company comment. "Well, i can't see you all the time, i wish i could, but theres strict orders on how often we can see novas. That way you guys cant lull us into a sense of security and escape." he said looking directly at Codettea and then he smirked again, "Yes but im sure i would have a sure fire way to make your freak out stop, or you'll just kill me and if that happens well then so be it." he said smirking as he closed his eyes briefly. "Don't push it Codettea, im trying as hard as i can." he said looking down and trying to figure out what he could really say. "Ok so, i think.... i love you." he said the last part coming quickly and mumbled in a quiet voice as he just tried to get it out. Petiore was nervous, he knew that Codettea was angry at most soldiers and the two of them had fights in the past, quite a few, but he had no idea how she would ever react to him.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM

"Stupid rules." she muttered, pouting. "You should just hang out with me all the time. I get bored in isolation." Codettea tilted her head. "Oh and how would you stop me?" she was curious, so far brute force of numbers seemed to be the only time they could control her. She watched the soldier carefully as he contemplated his words. "Love? As in an emotion of fondness?" she asked carefully for clarification. Codettea smiled. "I feel the same. At first I hated you for what you represented, but I've grown fond of you Petiore. I feel the same way towards you as I do my sisters, and I love them, so I must love you."

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-21-2011, 08:29 PM

Stretching, Fenris walked away from the range, and replaced his weapon. With a depressed sigh, he decided to go and look for an officer who'd be able to tell him where he was supposed to be. Walking through the corridors, Fenris son became lost. Yelling with anger, he slammed his fist on the wall. He hit it so hard, he ended up accidentally leaving a bloody smear. He was so frustrated. He'd been assigned here literally overnight, and since then, nobody has talked to him about what he was supposed to do. Growling, he wandered off, looking for a nurse or medic.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 PM

Seeing her frown at first from hearing Makoto talk about how this was all orders from high ups, sent toward him and for him to tell the other soldiers as well as the other commanding officers about this. He just returned the frown lightly only to notice the sounds of the food falling to the floor with a quick 'splat'-like noise. Hearing this, had immediately caused his own eyes to widen up as he looked down at the food which was now spilled on the floor, before slowly taking his eyes toward Mina's own eyes; only to see that she was actually now blushing brightly. Tilting his head in a bit of curiousity on why she'd be blushing from him telling her that, a small gasp escaped his lips as he felt what seemed like arms; wrapping around both himself and herself as well. Makoto had never really felt this feeling as well, since never once did he imagine to feel what seemed like strange invisble arms get wrapped around him like this.

Soon enough however, when he heard her question about what he said and how he felt about her as a confirmation. Makoto darted his own eyes to the side as he began to blush a bit as well. There really was no turning back now, he had told Mina how he felt about her, and now she was asking for a confirmation of what he said. A small gulp went through his body as he continued to look away from her, almost as though he was afraid of how she was looking at him at this point. "I love you Mina." he spoke with his voice just above a whispering tone so that she could hear him. Before he turned his attention right back to her, when he had felt how the 'arms' that were wrapped around him finally released themselves. "Honestly..I've cared and loved you for much longer...than I could really tell you. I-..Its not that I didn't want to tell you sooner..Its that...we soldiers..the officers..including myself, aren't allowed to show emotions. Emotions are a sign of weakness in our ranks." He explained before the sound of an echoing scream was heard throughout the base along with a loud quick punching noise went throughout the area. Turning his head quickly toward the direction of the exit of the room, Makoto had a little confused yet curious look across his face. "Who could that be..?" He thought to himself for a moment on trying to figure out the sound of the voice, to see if he could match it up with any of the soldiers within the base that he knew.

(O.O'' i thought I posted x.x)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-22-2011, 09:11 PM

Gemini smiled."Gemini will keep secret.Gemini wants to see big ocean with Syrric! Gemini will make science men happy for as long as it takes.Gemini wants out!" She said confidently.she caught sight of the odd look on his face."why Syrric looking sad eyes? Syrric misses outside too?" She asked, using her vectors to gently touch his shoulder, then draw him close into an invisible hug."Gemini will keep Syrric happy." She promised.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-23-2011, 08:22 PM

"I'm just remembering, yes I do miss the outside." He smiled as he felt her vectors wrap around her. If she had done it to any other solider they probably would have freaked out but he felt at ease. "I can't wait to see the ocean with you." He picked up the tray. "I'll be right back okay beautiful. I have to take your dishes back before they start getting suspicious. Then I'll talk to the scientists and come back."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-23-2011, 09:06 PM

Wandering around, Fenris grew more and more frustrated. The few doors he found in this corridor, wouldn't open for him. Growling, he kicked the wall, and kept marching. After a couple more doors, one of them finally opened. Grinning Fenris walked in.... and found himself looking at an officer he didn't recognize, and one of the subject. Snapping to attention, and throwing the man a crips salute, Fenris said quickly, "I'm sorry for intruding sir...." then he trailed off. He knew he was going to be in trouble... but he didn't know how much. He had a feeling he wasn't supposed to be here.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2011, 10:21 PM

Petiore smiled and laughed slightly, "I agree the rules here are crap, there is nothing but rules and regulations." he said rolling his eyes at him and laughing. "I would love to hang out with you here all the time, but the problem is if i do they get this idea that we're planning something." he said smiling, "And as for stopping you, i have my ways, but if i tell you then if it happens that i need to do it, and if you know well then it might not work." Petiore silently cursed himself for saying that he loved her, he had forgotten that she had heightened senses. "Yeah its fondness, especially when you get a tightening in the stomach talking to the other person, well thats if its not sibling love, but more like love love." he said looking down, he didnt know which way she felt for him, whether it was love love or sibling love.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-23-2011, 10:35 PM

Codettea's eyes widened as she listened to every word. "Well we can't have them thinking we're planning anything can we." she blew a sharp breath out of the corner of her mouth, using the air to push her hair away from her face. "Fine don't tell me your secrets, I wont tell you mine." she pouted playfully, before frowning a bit. "Petiore?
You seem at unease." Codettea got up and walked to sit on the other side of the bars from him, still wearing her straight jacket. One of her vectors held her hair in a loose grip over her shoulder. "a tightness in my stomach? I believe I felt something like that when you arrived, but I thought that I was simply hungry. Love for anyone thats not a 'sibling' as you put it, seems full of uneasy feelings." Her large eyes couldn't mask her confusion as she sorted and filed through the emotions she felt for her sisters and compared them to those she felt for Petiore.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2011, 11:52 PM

Petiore smiled and nodded, "No we cant have them thinking that can we, though i do get to visit you more, you act up and i have to put you in your place, i think thats the words they use. As for secrets, theres few you have that i dont know, except about before you got here.. i mean they try to let us know everything, but i doubt they get it right." he said smiling as he rested against the bars and looked at Codettea smiling. "I am uneasy at the moment... theres alot going on around here and i dont know what to do about it, all that military ranking crap and rules." he said smiling to mask his uneasiness, he hoped that Codettea would be at ease because thats all he wanted. "Well i guess i hope it wasn't hunger, the best thing about love, is that theres no way to know how you will feel, the tightness, the anxiety, the worry, the pain, the wanting, and many more feelings." he said as he knelt down and looked at Codettea. "Its scary and its unpredictable, kinda like you." he said softly as he watched her face. He had never actually seen Codettea like this, almost vulnerable, and he didn't really know how to take it. His face was ful of worry as he looked from her flowing locks to her face and wondered what she might be thinking about.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-24-2011, 12:20 AM

Codettea winked. "So are you telling me to get into trouble more often, so you can 'put me in my place' as you said it." she giggled softly. "And what do you know of my secrets? Other then the secret that I hate beans. You don't know what goes on in my head." Codettea taunted.
"What do you mean? Other that our little plot, I haven't noticed anything different around here." She reached out with one of her vectors and poked Petiore. "Don't lie to me Petiore, I don't like it." Her vector shifted and played with a lock of his hair.
She sat quietly as he explained love a bit more. "But I'm not scary." Codettea gave a huge grin. She shifted to sit, with her legs curled beneath her. "If love is so frightening, then why fall in love? What is the benefit?" Codettea felt oddly unlike herself. She was usually so sure and proud, but this topic left her confused. Whether it was just lack of information or perhaps a lack of experience, she wasn't sure, but if anyone was going to explain it to her, she was glad it was Petiore.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2011, 01:59 AM

Petiore smiled and sighed, "With any luck you wont act up any more soon... if all goes well." he said as he furrowed his brow thinking about how he still needed to talk to Makoto. "Well not alot, i honestly didn't read the pamphlet they gave me about you, because well im not one to read, hell i barely can." he said laughing slightly, thankful that he felt at ease with Codettea. "I know and i dont want to lie to you... but i can't say much because in all reality i dont know very much at all about whats going on." he said turning slightly feeling a slightly poke in his side, he always felt weird when he felt one of the vectors touch him. "I think if you talked to some one, anyone else in this compound then you might get a different answer." he said winking slightly and then he sighed turning around so that his back was against the bars, he leaned against them resting as he looked up and sighed heavily. "Um, well how to explain this... Love is scary, frightening, and hazardous to our health, but... with out love, life becomes something boring and menial. It gives us strength beyond strength, it gives us something to live for, and something to protect." He said turning his head so he could see Codettea out of the corner of his eyes. "Love is something that allows us to go beyond our limits and succeed. Love is the most terrifying thing in the world, but its also the most amazing thing you will ever ever have. I dont know what im even saying any more, i guess im just crazy... atleast im only crazy for you." he said smiling slightly as he looked back towards the door and sighed, he knew that soon he was going to have to ask Makoto what he was going to do so that he could get Codettea out of here.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-24-2011, 02:15 AM

"okay okay, I'll try to be good. But I make no promises. And thank you. Thank you for not prying where everyone else walks in." Her vectors retreated to her back. "why would I talk to anyone else willingly? None of them give a damn about me, they wouldn't tell me anything." She bit her lip watching as he turned his back to her. "something to live for, to protect?" she whispered. "Would love... would it cause someone to go against what they usually believe in, if it means they could connect with a person?" her head was aching, though she didn't know why. The ache was growing quickly, and with start she gave a small cry.
As tears dotted the corners of her eyes, she whispered. "Fairy tales. They were about love weren't they? I remember. I think I remember a womans voice, something about 'Cinderella' and over coming obstacle." Codettea panted as her voice quivered a bit, with the memory.
"Love is the most powerful force in the world, isn't it?" her voice was steady as she leaned against the gate, right on the opposite side of Petiore.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2011, 03:11 AM

"Ok thank you, i mean with any luck you won't be here much longer... i mean... well, not in this cell at least. ha...ha." he said putting his head in his hands and shook it slightly. he couldn't figure out why he had done that, why he had told her before he was even ready. "I know no one would willingly talk to you, or any of the nova's, its because they are all scared of you." he said as he took his head out of his hands and leaned it against the bars. "Love would make some one go completely against everything they stood for, like a man who got hired to a military, who pledged his life to it and everything he stood for. Now hes sitting next to everything he was against and everything that he was told was the enemy, or now a weapon. Now theres nothing he can do but make their dreams become reality even if it means death." he said somberly as he looked down again, he couldn't look at Codettea, he felt like he would try to get her out now and it would be futile, but if he looked at her he knew he'd want to. "All Fairy Tales are about love and true love, they are about over coming any obstacle to get that love that you want, they are everything we want in love and everything we look for. With love one could stop a hundred bullets and walk away fine and perfect." he said closing his eyes and leaning back against the bars. "Love will keep your world together when all it wants to do is shatter, if one could harness love then one could control the world in their hands." he said somberly as took a deep breath.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 PM

"When will you learn Petiore, that if I so much as look at them wrong they'd toss me in this cell. Theres not really a matter of whether I do something wrong, they just trust me less in my normal cage."
Codettea winked. "I can stop a hundred bullets and walk away fine. It's heavy objects like the Cannon Ball that I have to work at."
She listened carefully, thinking about every word the man said. "Or perhaps like a weapon being angry to everything a military stands for and all those that stand for it, sitting here with the very type of person that stands for everything thats caused her pain and wanting nothing more then to stay beside him?" she asked softly.
"You really believe in 'love' don't you Petiore?" Silently, she slipped out of her straight jacket, and slid her arms through the bars to touch him. Codettea had never reached out to anyone that wasn't her sisters, but she wanted to hold onto him. "I really hope that whatever it is I feel for you, is love." she whispered as she hugged him.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2011, 11:23 PM

"I try to make it a point not to learn things here... all i ever does for me is get me in trouble because i end up hurting some one." he said smiling. "I know you can do that, but i dont think a hundred thousand bullets you can, they would come after you with an army, and that much fire power is hard to stop." he said smiling as he pressed his back against the cage. "Exactly, exactly what i mean, its like you can go against what you believe, and it can change people drastically." he said, "I do.. i didn't before i met you, but now.... i do." he murmured his voice quiet as he saw her arms through the bars. As he felt her embrace he shivered slightly, they weren't really allowed to touch the novas, yes to restrain, but never a comforting touch like this. He held his breath for a while as he looked down at Codettea's arms and blinked slightly, as he exhaled he smiled, "I hope so to." he said softly as he brought his hands up. He gingerly touched her hands with his as he smiled slightly feeling how soft they were compared to his rough beaten hands. As he did he smiled softly and closed his eyes, "Codettea, Thank you." he whispered as he opened his eyes again.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-24-2011, 11:42 PM

Mina continued to blush as she heard Makoto speak to her. She blinked a little and smiled softly as he heaard the words 'I love you' and the reasin why he couldn't tell her. She smiled and used her vectors to lift her body off the ground and move closer to Makoto. The striaght jacket was bothering but her happiness looked like it was blocking the pain. "I understand Mako-kun. A-A-And, I-I-I love you too." she said softly and jumped after hearing a loud bam. She looked down a little and tried to think of what or who it could have been. Mina looked at Makoto and seen that he was trying to figure it out as well.

Dewayne Jones sat in his office and looked at the files of the Novas and their 'masters'. He compared their personalities and the way they fought during the training sessions. He still didn't understand most of the Novas power, such as where their vectors come from and why are they invisible? He stood up realizing that he was about to miss the time for training, he looked at his deceased wife's picture of her holding a newborn baby with short white hair and small horns. He sneared in disgust and walked away from he desk to the control room and saw the soldiers getting ready, "Welcome sir. We were just getting ready." one of them said as Dewayne nodded his head and walked to a microphone and started to speak. "Attention. All Novas and their commanders report to the cannon room. Training is to begin in 10 minutes." he said turning off the intercom and looked at the cannonlike machine as it started to fire off testing shots. An evil grin appeared on his face as he started to think of the begs and pleaded the Novas would ask and the results that he might get to answer his questions. His favorite was the Nova's 'Queen' given the name 'Mina Mirabella' was there the longest and she begged a lot for the pain to end and to release her sister. Dewayne chuckled softly to himself as he then sat in his chair and waited for the others to arrive and to put up the first Nova, Mina Mirabella.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-25-2011, 03:24 PM

Codettea sighed, enjoying the feeling of holding someone. She was rarely able to hold and comfort her sisters, and she loved physical contact. "your hair is softer than I thought it would be." she whispered against the back of his neck. "No thank you Petiore, for not giving up on me." Reluctantly she let go and sat back.
Codettea was a little startled when the PA system spoke. She frowned, mentally preparing herself for any torture they could throw at her.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-26-2011, 01:44 AM

Petiore smiled as he relished the feeling of Codettea against him, "I couldn't the first time you acted up i was glued to you." he said smiling. AS he felt her hands move he sighed and shook his head, "Codettea.... oh" he said as he heard the intercom and sighed. "Ok.. Codettea i don't want to bring you there.. i don't want to put you through that." he said propping himself up and slowly standing up. "This may give me a chance to talk to Makoto..." he said sighing as he turned around and reached into his pocket pulling out a key. "Jacket on." he said in a sorrow tone of voice as he looked down and unlocked the cage. He opened the door to the hall way and sighed looking over at the end trying to see if makoto was coming out. He looked back in and sighed, "I love you." he whispered.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2011, 02:50 AM

Gemini nodded at her caretaker and sat down."Gemini will wait for Syrric." She said, and fixed her gaze on the wall once again.she didn't know why she stared at that wall in particular, but it always seemed to draw her attention.it was no different from the rest but...she shook her head.it was just habit, she figured.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-26-2011, 03:18 AM

Noticing how Mina had continued to blush as Makoto repeated the words 'I Love You' to her just to make sure for her that he truly said those words. He began to smile much more comfortably as though everything was fine now. Although when she had lifted up her own body, using her vectors to get herself closer toward him; his own eyes widened up for a moment as he leaned a bit closer toward her as well. Only to end up hearing from her that she understood how he felt and that she loved him too. "Y..You do?" Makoto stated with his own eyes widened up in shock; a deep blush spreading further across his face before he began to lean in a bit closer as though he were about to hug her. Although, before that could even happen; hearing the Admiral General speak up on the intercom about how it was time to get the tests ready for the Novas once more. Makoto quickly let out a little gasp as he pulled away, looking right up toward the ceiling where the voice was coming from before looking back at Mina with a little worried look across his face. "Mina, today will be yours and your sisters' last test. I promise you. You'll all get out of here safe and sound. For now, just get ready and come with me to the testing room." he spoke before standing up to his own feet and making his way out of the room where Mina was held, looking straight down the hallway before noticing how Petiore was already out of his Nova's room as well. Having no idea that the other commanding officers had also told their Novas that they had just the same feelings for each other, Makoto just thought they were simply talking with one another until now.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-26-2011, 03:33 AM

Wincing, Fenris walked away. After being told off for being in the wrong area, he finally knew something about his job. He was supposed to stop some of these... "novas" from escaping, if they tried. Somehow, they'd found out that snipers were most effective against them.... he didn't want to know how. He also knew he was supposed to report to someone named jones. With a sigh, Fenris set off in search of this man.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2011, 03:34 PM

Mike got up and picked up his blade come on this still mean's that your going to training Mike looked at Kaylee with a smile and held his hand out gesturing to get up with a smile (sorry writer's block wont be like this next post)