Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-15-2012, 05:05 AM

In the Decanus Solar-system, there are 19 planet's, but only 2 of which hold Sentient life. Unlike Earth, These being's have a Singular Source of Energy : Quasicrystals, a Rare Minerial that has Enough strentgh to power a Whole City. Unfortunetly, Greed Lead to a War for control of these Minerial's. Violence broke out in Several Different Part's of the Solar System, before a Full on war broke out between the Two planet's.

On the Planet Guigisha, Nearest To the Sun, there live's the race called 'Thetan's'. They are Hardy Warrior's, and believe in the 'Samurai code' (aka Honor in Death, over Capture). They Persue Victory, No matter the cost. They Have little regard for the Destruction they leave in their wake, and only seek to benefit themselve's.

Farthest from the Sun lie's the Ice Planet Exmortis, Home to Sabnock. They are Often Called 'Ice-demon's' for their Shocking Control of Stormy weather. They have the Ability to Cast down storm's of Mighty power upon their enemy's. Before the war, they were Normally Peaceful, and Only used their Gift as a Last resort. They are now Preparing for a Full out assault on their enemy's, the Thetan's.

On the Sabnock's Homeworld, of Exmortis, there is a Rich Deposit of Quasicrystal's, but due to the Harsh Weather, The Thetan's have not been abled to invade it. Unbeknowest to the Sabnock, a Assault is about to be lead onto their Mine, and could prove Fatal in the war.

Here are the Rule's

1. Buffy, Kraven, and I Co-own this thread.
2. Pm Profile's. Post 'Scientology' for the Thetan's, and 'Revolution.' for the Sabnock.
3. Pm profile's to Buffy.
4. Post atleast more then 2 Sentence's.

Skeleton's

Thetan's

Name :
Weapon's : (Thetan's rely more on Hand to Hand weapon's, then Fire-arm's. up too 3)
Skills : (like Lockpicking, hacking, etc. up to 2)
Bio :
Pic :

Sabnock

Name
Weapons : (Sabnock rely on more Fire-arm's, then Hand to hand weapon's. Up to 3)
Skill's : (More Elemental based. Up too 2.)
Bio :
Pic :

Here is my Skeleton.

Name : Savos Aren
Weapon : A simple Hunting rifle, with a scope, and a lazor sabre.
Skill's : Can control Lighting at Whim, but it Take's a Toll on Stamina.
Bio : Savos is a Guardsmen for the Miner's at Razor Hail Mine. He Grew up as a Hunter in a Town called 'Eviserator' but then a Giant Blizzard/Hail storm buried it Underground. Savos Lost both his Parent's, and his Brother was the Only other one to survive the storm. Savos Decided to make use of his Sniper pratice, and Eventually landed a Posistion as Security chief near the Mine.
Pic :

Name : Cyrax Aren
Weapons : 40mm Grenade launcher, and Machine pistol.
Skill's : Dcent hacker, and Expert Bomb Maker
bio : Cyrax is Savos Older Brother. He Joined up with the Military After their parent's Died, so that he could Provide for his brother. He was First assigned as a Mortar Squad-mate. Cyrax, before he lost his home, used to make home-made Explosive's out of scrap, and put's them to good use in the Military.
Pic :

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2012, 06:40 AM

Name: Sephira
Weapons : a Pistol and Bolt action rifle
Skill's : She can control rain put it makes her tired, sometimes even makes her pass out. She is also a skilled gunsman.
Bio : Sephira lost her everyone in her family but her little brother when the war first began and she has been cold towards people since then. She doesn't really talk to people in public and she spends most of her time keeping her weapons in shape. She knows most of the people in town and most of the mine workers. She hasn't been there since her father died.
Pic :

Name : Seth
Weapons : a pistol since that is all his sister will give him
Skill's : can control wind.
Bio : Not much to say about Seth. Since their parents and his other older sister died, he hasn't even spoken a word to anyone. the only person he talks to is his sister. Most people might say he is too grown up for a 13 year old but he has to help his sister so he can't afford to mess around.
Pic :

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 06-15-2012 at 01:11 PM..

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-15-2012, 08:41 PM

Name: Razor Blackthorn
Weapons: a laser cut katana made of the two strongest metals in the galaxy, Two full auto handguns
Skills: Hacking, Lockpicking
Bio: Razor was abandoned right after he was born. He quickly turned to crime, becoming a wanted killer. The goverment of Guigisha took notice, and recruited Razor into their super soldier program. He now works black ops missions.
Pic:

Andraus

Old 06-15-2012, 11:26 PM

Savos was Inside the Sniper's Nest, keeping an Eye on the Perimeter. He was Quite bored, due to the fact that almost noone Came this way, except for Other Sabnock Guard's. Savos was looking for action, and for somthing to prove himself with. Unfortunetly for Savos, his wish was Just about to come true.

(K, I guess posting can start.)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 06:52 AM

Sephira sat in their house cleaning up her weapons and making sure they were loaded. She looked over at Seth who was simply leaning against the wall quietly. " seth do you wantto help me with my guns?" she asked him with a small smile. " sure," he said and walked over to her and began cleaning the guns with her.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2012, 09:03 PM

Razor stood in the bridge of the warship. The captain said the mine was within distance. "Open fire on the military instalaitons. I'll be in the dropship" Razor borded the dropship with the rest of the troops. The warship opened fire from orbit on the military instalaitions around the mine.

Andraus

Old 06-16-2012, 09:33 PM

Even though the Wind blocked most view, Savos Could still see the Flame's coming from the Barrack's. He Immidietly Reached over to the Alarm system, and Activated the Beacon. All the AA weaponery (or whatever was left of it from the bombing) Aimed for the sky, and started to open fire. Only few Air-craft were in Space, due to the fact that the hanger's were now mostly Destroyed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 10:09 PM

Sephira could hear the bombs go off all the way from her house. " seth stay here ok," she said and took her weapons and ran towards the mines. She could see the weapons firing. She took her rifle and began firing at the open parts of the ship ( if there are any like from the attack)

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2012, 10:44 PM

The dropship landed, and troops poured out. Razor was the last man out. He drew his sword, and dashed between the enemy soldiers. When he stopped, they all fell to pieces. Razor then led the troops to the mine.

Andraus

Old 06-16-2012, 10:49 PM

Just in front of the Mine, a shot rang, and One of the Thetan's fell dead. Using the snow as a Camoflouge, Savos started Opening fire on the Troop's, using the Age old Guerilla Tactic.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2012, 10:52 PM

Razor snapped his fingers, and everyone took cover. He told one soldier to prep a missle launcher. Razor then took out a dummy head and raised it into the air.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 11:02 PM

Sephira shot at the soldiers before they took cover then took cover herself.

Andraus

Old 06-16-2012, 11:56 PM

Savos aimed for the head, and fired. When He saw it was a fake, Savos then ran from his cover, pulling out a Radio. "Command! This is Foxtrot 1, Calling from the Razor-hail mine. We are under Attack from Hostile Force's. We need Reinforcement's! "he said.

The radio buzzed, and a All too familier voice came out. "This is Charlie 1, We are coming in Hot. " Said Savos brother, Cyrax.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 12:04 AM

Sephira noticed savos on the radio. " are you crazy!? Get down," she said . She shot at where the thetans were hiding.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2012, 12:45 AM

Following the tetrectary of the shot one dummy, Razor ordered the soldier to fire the missle from where the shot came from. The soldier fired two missles, then Razor pressed foreward.

Andraus

Old 06-17-2012, 12:56 AM

Savos Managed to Evade one of the Missle's, but the Other Sent him flying. Savos then got up, and in the Distance, you could hear the sound of a drop ship.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2012, 01:03 AM

Razor turned and faced the other dropship. He took out his full-auto handguns, and ordered the men to continue to the mine.

Andraus

Old 06-17-2012, 01:10 AM

The Rear door opened, and inside were 8 Heavily armed men, Including Cyrax. "Alright Men, All together! On my Mark!" he said. Holding up his hand. "MARK! "They all jumped out, and the explosion's began.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2012, 01:34 AM

Razor lept through the air. He rained down bullets on the enemy soldiers.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 02:07 AM

Sephira shot at razor from his hiding place.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2012, 02:15 AM

Razor landed and took out his sword. He split the bullets being fired at him by Sephira right in half.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 02:21 AM

Sephira then took out her pistol and began shooting at different angels.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2012, 02:24 AM

Razor jumped out of the way. He also cut down the enemy soldiers. The Thetan troops had made it to the mine, and began teleporting the quasicrystals to the warship.

Andraus

Old 06-17-2012, 02:35 AM

Savos saw them Transporting their Crystal's to the ship, and Immidietly was pissed. "Oh hell No are you taking what is rightfully ours! "he shouted. He then held his arm's up, and spark's started swirling around him. He then shot 2 bolt's of lighting at the ship, which had the Effect of a EMP, frying the engine's.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 02:37 AM

Sephira didn't like it but she picked up a katana from a dead thetan and ran up to razor. She could tell he was in charged. She began fighting.