Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-13-2014, 07:35 PM

He listened to the female go on about her world. It was not that he found it weird, just...different from his own. He nodded a bit though, and let her speak. It was rude to interrupt, and he had been told many times not to do it. He waited for her to finish, before he glanced back over at the docking area. Seemed more people were arriving, and their own ship was finally there. "Well, seems there are many different worlds here today..I am looking forward to meeting people from them" it was the nicer way of concieling the excitement that was bubbling around inside of him. His energy was beginning to bubble once more, creating a yellowish aura around him a bit. He was excited about getting this show on the rhoad. "Shall we go see some of the others?" he lifted about an inch off the ground without really realizing it. Moving forward, he floated to the door hovering there for a moment. He looked back at the other and smiled, before he moved inside. He took a look around the hall, it was beautiful.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 05-14-2014, 01:21 AM

Famire nodded his head, he understood English was a universal language, it was to help with communications on other place since there were a lot of languages on different planets. Before Famire could answer, someone had come up from behind. He turned around to see it was a black haired male and greeted the female elf he called Kai. Famire remained silent and just listened in, watching their movements as the male said he was named Archimedes. Smiling softly, Famire turned around and started walking away, even though he hadn't properly introduced himself he had a job to do. Aldrea must had been closer to the Palace of Kings and as her bodyguard, he had to stay with her at all times.

Fixing his clothes, he continued on his way, observing most of the beings around him. Some were talking while others seem to just be standing around or had just arrived. The GIA turned human walked closer and closer to the Palace, using his enhanced ability of sight, Famire looked forward to noticed a silverish-white haired girl who seemed to be hugged by a small male with light blue hair. A chuckle escaped his lips as he crept closer towards the girl he knew was Aldrea and the mysterious hugger.

-------------------

Aldrea watched as the male stood up and stared up towards her before hugging her and calling her cute. Aldrea's eyes widen slightly as she felt her body stiffen and move back from the sudden force. A sweat drop slid down the side of her head as she looked down towards the light blue haired male. "Um thank you...I think." She said blinking lightly, gently patting his head. She was very confused by the sudden hug and calling her cute. With a faint sigh and her naturally calm demeanor, Aldrea spoke softly and asked her question. "Um may I ask why am I being hugged and how exactly am I cute?" Her voice was calming and elegant with a small hint of youthfullness, her people had to have a great tolerace to a lot of things lke hugging but this was just something that she didn't expect to happen after bumping into him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-14-2014, 07:17 PM

"Yes i care about Minoru greatly." Rayne said to him as she nodded and bowed her head slightly to Noir as she rested a hand on Minoru's arm, smiling towards the males. "You see.....his parents had died when he was younger so I took him in and raised him as my own. So yes i would say that we are very close." she said to him, she was smiling even more which could be heard in her voice as was the slight sadness that could barely be heard over the fondness that she was showing.

She could hear the warm smile that was on his face which only made her blush as she tried to share a warm though embarrassed smile with him. "I can honestly say that my life would not be the same without him. But that is how it is with the ones you love right?" she asked him softly as she gave a small chuckle, leaning her head on his shoulder as she listened to the world around them.

"I understand." was her only reply to his comment about having much worst said to him about their shared disability, which was not something she knew since she hide it as well as she could. Not only that her race was born blind it was one of the few things that made them different from others. There were some other things about her race that no one knew except her like her real form, which would explain why they were all born blind.

When Noir touched her shoulder, she gasped slightly before reaching up and resting her hand one his, squeezing it as she smiled up at him. Though she had forgotten slightly about the plant but it didn't forget about her as it wrapped around her hand even more before pulling it away from Noir's. "No need to be sorry, Noir. You went through the same things as me." she said to him as she smiled as happily as she could.

"Do not worry about it." she said to him as she squeezed her hand, leading him though the garden, heading into the castle and hopefully not bumping into anything or anyone as she took slow and careful steps. She jerked and blush slightly even more as she listened to her name slip out of the male's mouth. Biting her lips ever so slightly in embarrassment which was clear by her actions.

"Yes we shall....oh almost everyone is really nice though we all have different views of what is going on. It could all be solved though if we could just met in the middle." she mumbled her thoughts aloud to her self, not thinking much about holding hands with the male as it was common for her to do so on her own planet. It was rather comforting for her to have someone to hang onto, since she is afraid of the dark it was just a reassuring to know that someone was there with in the darkness.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-14-2014, 09:16 PM

Noir Armen

Listening as to how Rayne had explained the fact of why herself and Minoru were so close to each other; Noir couldn't help but be slightly confused as to how she could be speaking about this so calmly. Being unaware of the bit of sadness that was within her voice about the subject, Noir was still curious at the fact of how she spoke of how Minoru's parents had died at his young age. True, it could be the fact that they still had each other to this day and maybe the pain was still lingering but still healed a bit to the point that she could speak about it much more calmly than back then; but it was still the fact of what had happened to him that could give off a sense of being uncomfortable about the whole thing.

When the statement about how Rayne's life wouldn't be the same without Minoru next to her. Noir could feel as though his heart had just dropped ten times in more pain than he had already felt about the fact of his family being gone. However, rather than letting it get to him too much to the point he would break out into tears; he held it in and did his best to speak. "Y-yeah..where would we be..w-without them.." His words were just slightly broken up as he spoke his sentence, no matter how much he tried to force the pain down; it was still there in the end no matter what he did.

Hearing the slight gasping from her lips when Noir had placed a hand onto her shoulder, he had kept it there for a moment or so before feeling the warmth of her own hand placed upon his own. Throughout most of his life after the death of the King and Queen, Noir had never really experienced the touch of anyone else since whenever someone would even try to touch him; he would tend to always step away before he could get into any kind of contact with them. However, as it had seemed; with how Rayne understood the pain he went through, he didn't mind to have her hand touch his own. Since, she was blind as well; she probably understood the reason as to why he had kept bandages over his eyes.

When she had stood back up for the moment and Noir had allowed his hand to be held within her own as he slightly laced his fingers around hers but kept silent about it. Feeling her squeeze his own hand in the process as the two of them had began to make their way towards the castle, it wasn't too difficult to figure out that she was just as embarrassed as he was to be walking next to her. However, the difference with this was that with his own embarrassment; his body temperature had quickly began to rise to a much more warm aura around him. Not to the point that it would be able to burn away anything but enough to the point that if he were within a room full of ice, anyone would be able to see the steam coming off of his body from his own body heat coming off of him.

As Rayne had began to mumble to herself about the others within the meeting having their own views about what should be done as well as everyone being really nice. Noir had only remained silent as he continued to walk by her side, listening to their surroundings; hearing the footsteps of the guards patrolling the area as the two of them had passed a few, it had seemed as though they wouldn't bother to try and stop Noir from making his way over towards the Palace. At least, that meant no trouble had to be started just for him to join this meeting. "What are your own views about this whole thing...anyway, Rayne..?" He questioned her just slightly silent enough for her to hear rather than have any guards around eavesdrop on their conversation.

Sorace Bovem

Listening as to how Wound stated that he wouldn't betray Soran's trust, he would only give the male a nod of his head before turning to look over at Yuki around was scampering across the floor towards all the scientists. Kneeling back down to the floor, he snapped his fingers a few times towards the small fox creature who rushed over at the sound and looked up at Soran curiously. "Yuki, im going to need you to stay here on Xenu for a little while today; alright? I'm going to go to the meeting and come right back with what I've learned. Until then, I want you to make sure to keep everything in check on Xenu." He explained to the small creature who nodded his head and rushed out of the room to go straight down the hallway. Giving a light chuckle and a shake of his head towards how free spirited his little companion was, he stood back up to his feet before turning to face the large purplish Void Gate.

"Lets go." Soran spoke up one last time towards Wound behind him before making his way up the metal ramp and stepping straight through the portal. In an instant, Soran's body was consumed into a flash of lightning as his body vanished from sight within the room as it began to travel in an instant towards the entrance of the Palace of Kings. Within a matter of time as he traveled across the universe through the travels of using the Void Gates; it was only minutes later that around the entrance of the building to the Palace that a large circle diagram began to form on the pavement of the ground. Sparks of lightning had began to surround each part of the circle as a large flash of light soon bursted from the pavement to reveal Soran standing there with Wound still being with him; if he had taken the portal as well. This time however, rather than him wearing his fourth form of shifting; he was within his third which was one of his more professional forms of all of them. With his fourth form, he had much longer white hair and two small white horns that curved on the sides of his head and his outfit being much more suited for that of a ruler.

Turning his head slightly over his shoulder to see that there were multiple females and males standing around each other as they were speaking. Soran stood there and stared at them for a bit to realize that they were mostly all the people that were coming to the meeting as well. Turning his gaze over towards Wound for a bit before looking back at the group of people, he questioned himself on whether or not he should approach them and speak with them now or just head straight for the meeting room for now.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-14-2014, 10:12 PM

Valeressa nodded at the figure, and gave a grin. "Nice Aura.....anyway, your right. Time to get this show on the road. Hate waiting anyway. "He said, stepping aside, so he could walk in front of her. She then followed him. IT was best not to burn bridges, and with war hanging over everyone's head, this meeting could be important.

"Hello to you, Queen Gemini. "He said to her, then listened to her. He nodded, and started pacing back and forth. "Starr.....old name, Traceable back to the War. Your Blood is that of a royal line, older then myself. "he said, then faced her. "Whatever you want to know, ask. However, know that I can't tell you everything. We still have secrets for our own. "he said to her, trying to gauge her. She seemed impatient, and well-kept. Confident, but maybe reckless.....maybe.

Wound followed Soran, having strapped on his armor. Before he left, he tossed the fox a bit of pheasant, as a treat. Following Soran, he found himself in the world of Arcadia. He felt a bit of Nostalgia, as this world reminded him much of his home. It also sparked anger, as these people took everything from him, and had all of this.....it was money, rinsed in blood. The blood of his people, and maybe many more. Who knew how many lives the alliance cut short? All and all, he hated the place.

Last edited by Andraus; 05-14-2014 at 10:14 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-15-2014, 03:09 AM

Gemini nodded. "Yes, my mother gave me the name. It wasn't her name, or my father's, apparently." This seemed to trouble her slightly, so she switched gears. "The information I seek is about my father. I never knew him, you see, and my mother, the late Queen Aria, never told me anything about him. However, she died recently and left me with a rather...obscure clue as to his identity. She directed me here, and gave me a word- or perhaps a name. "Solar." That was all she could tell me before her death." She said, getting right to the point.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-17-2014, 01:41 PM

Amaerlide wondered around, though making sure she never went in the direction that her brother had gone. She couldn't help but love the structure of the buildings. She also loved that it wasn't cold. She was an ice demon but she didn't like her ice cold planet. The fact that she was an outsider now did not help. She wondered how she would get back to her home. She would have to leave before Mythik otherwise he would be told by his guards what happened and he would be waiting for her when she returned.

She was about to consider going back when she came across two other people. One was a silver haired girl and the other was a blue haired boy. The boy was hugging the girl tightly and she wondered if maybe she should back away and explore somewhere else. She then thought it over and figured she might as well try talking to people. She cleared her throat softly. "Um...hello. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she said softly. She had never talked to anyone besides the people in the castle and Arturo. She was kind of socially awkward.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 PM

Minoru quietly lead the two royals towards the meeting room, making sure that they did not bump into anyone or thing. When a guard tried to stop them, he would flash the Lunair royal crest at them so that they could pass by as easily as if they were in their own home. He smiled as he stuck close to his Empress, absorbing everything that was going on around them, far better then the other to ever could. Which was one of the advantages of having him around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayne didn't mind walking in silence with Noir by her side, though she wish she could read his thoughts, maybe even how he was feeling at the moment. She understood that it was a lot to take in when telling someone that you raised a child because they had no one else. But it was not a touchy subject for her, she knew his parents well as they have served her when she had been naught but a teenager. Yes, their deaths were hard on her, seeing how she had known them several years before she took Minoru in.

She was unaware however of how it affected Noir emotionally, she did not know the male's past and did not know if he went through such a similar situation. Thosugh she was telling the truth, after all she was the only one of her kind and raising Minoru, kind of filled that empty hole deep in side of her though it could never be completely filled. "We would be left alone in the dark." her words were nothing but a whisper on the breeze before the building started to protect them from the elements as they were soon moving down a hall way. She pretended not to notice the fact that he was just as upset as she had been moments before.

She was happy, it was comforting to know that Noir and her had something in common that seemed to inexplicably bond them together faster then anything else. It was a relief that she was able to get her feelings and thoughts on the situation off of her chest. She did understand why he kept the bandages over his eyes, well she had her own theory on it that could be wrong. It was the fact that covering or hiding your eyes keeps you from having to tell others that you could not see, for it automatically let others know that part about you with out having to utter the words.

It was different, holding his hand. It wasn't like the brother/sister or mother/son way that she held Minoru's hand, it didn't feel like it was a way that one would hold a friend's hand but far more intimate then that. If she could she would be looking down at their intertwine hands and wonder just exactly was happening between them. Well she thought that anyways but as her thoughts kept traveling down the line of romantic thoughts, the more she blushed. She had noticed the difference in body temperature, thinking that it was her for the fact of how embarrassed she was. She did not realize that Noir was the reason for the sudden change or that her temperature would come across as a much cooler one almost like the feeling of getting into water on a hot day.

She welcomed the distraction that the white haired male offered when he asked about her views, it was something that she was a bit more passionate about then others but it was the one thing she had to be passionate about to get others to see her point. "Well there are three sides in every argument and debate. The Rebels who want to take an aggressive tactic. The Traditionalists who want to keep things as they are. And the Neutralists who believe there is an equal ground where both sides can meet and still be satisfied." she said to him as she explains about things she has absorbed while staying silent in the meetings for the most part.

"I personally believe that among the planets that we have everything we need to help support each other but I also believe that we do need to be able to find other worlds to coincide on for the fact that ever planets' population is expanding in a rapid pace during this time of peace." she said to him as she kept her voice low, since he had done the same when talking to her. She took it as there was someone around that he did not want to hear what was being said though she did not mind talking about such things even if she should keep them a secret. "I guess you could say I am neutral." she chuckled slightly before having to stop as she could tell that Minuro was trying to take care of an issue to where they could not hear it.

(finally i been working on this for four days!!!! everytime i try to work on it something happens and i had to stop)

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-22-2014, 03:29 AM

Noir Armen

Throughout the entire time as the three continued to make their way ever closer towards the castle; Noir's thoughts wandered through his head about several different things all at once. The one thing that wouldn't seem to get out of his head though seemed to had been the fact that he was still walking next to Rayne and his fingers still entwined with hers at the sametime. Sure, it was somewhat normal for Noir to had been escorted around during the time when the King and Queen had adopted him from the orphanage; there were always either maids, butlers, the King or the Queen themselves that always kindly helped him around to where he needed to go for anything he wanted. So why did it feel so different to be escorted by both Minoru and be holding onto the hand of just another royal from another planet.

Those were at the very least the biggest thoughts that wandered through his head, other than that; the other things that had been going through his mind was about the whole meeting situation. Although Noir hadn't really known completely too much on the situation between the three groups of planets that had different ideas of how they technically still wanting the samething in the end, it still made him curious to be wondering of how such a large issue was being brought up as far as to bring a whole meeting together for something like this. Noir hadn't really put his own planet into a position of any of the three spots of the planets since he didn't wish to put the people of Nyxos into unnecessary danger that required anymore of his race to be killed over and over again.

While continuing on the path, he had listened to how Rayne explained about the three sides of the planets and about how each side had their own view about what they should do with the alliance that they all had with one another. To Noir, it sounded as though what the Rebels wished to do seemed to be quite understandable but yet it also made sense to Noir on why the traditionalist didn't wish to expand any further than what they already were at. Then, there were the neutralist; who wished to remain in the center and have it so that one day the Rebels and the traditionalists could realize that they were both trying to achieve the same goal together. "It sounds as though the neutralist have the right idea...strange, how the other two sides will not listen to that." Noir had stated as he hadn't really realized until a few moments later that he just admitted out loud that he wasn't pretty much on any of the three sides when the whole meeting was supposed to be about the three sides speaking with one another. Luckily enough that there weren't any other guards around at the time being when he had said that to hear him.

Hearing right after, what Rayne's own view about what she had thought on the whole fact of the three different sides going against one another. It seemed to be that she was moreover on the side of the neutralist since she saw no reason for the two other sides to be arguing with one another when they were after the samething. For only a moment or so, Noir had only kept silent before nodding to what she had stated about calling her neutral. "Yet, the rebels and tradionlists still don't want to listen to what you have to say..?" He questioned her curiously until the two of them had finally come to a halt for some strange reason. Raising a brow as he had turned his attention back to his surroundings one again, Noir hadn't realized this earlier that the three of them had been making their way through the halls of the Palace this entire time.

Now that the three of them were standing within the palace, it made Noir quite curious as to why they had suddenly come to a halt. Turning his gaze left to right before finally landing his attention back onto Rayne next to him, Noir had started to become slightly concerned at his own thoughts that he had just been caught to figure out that he wasn't supposed to be here. "What's going on..why did we just stop?.." He questioned her, not realizing that Minoru was actually trying to take care of some kind of issue before them.

Sorace Bovem

Finally landing upon the planet of Arcadia, Soran had kept his attention on the group of people who were still speaking with one another at this point. Two seemed to had consisted of females with a redish orange hair while two others were two males that had pitch black hair as well. From what it looked like, one of the females with red hair hair was speaking with a single one of the pitch black haired males standing there as well. From what it looked to be, they were also planning on joining the meeting of the three different sides as well. Ignoring them for a bit, Soran had returned his attention back onto Wound who seemed to had been taking glimpses of his surroundings of the planet that they had finally reached to. "You okay there, Wound?" He had asked curiously, the man had wished to come with Soran to the meeting, but the look that was within his eyes almost made Soran feel a bit uneasy about the whole fact of bringing him now.

However, from what Wound had told him; he could be trusted and for the time being. Soran would put his trust in the male to think that he could believe in him. Turning his gaze back onto the people speaking with one another down, not too far from the two of them. Soran had given it some thought on whether or not he should approach them and ask if the meeting was going to start anytime soon so that he knew if he should simply head to the room now or take a look around the city for a bit before making his way there.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-23-2014, 09:18 AM

The two elves people turned and left Archimedes to speak with the red headed woman. They had to hurry and get into the Palace and hopefully get the meeting over with. That was all Kai wanted, she just wanted to end this so she could go back home and wear pants again. Kai grumbled mentally to herself. She didn't want to be here, "This is one of those times I wish I had a double." She stated, crossing her arms as Aelmah looked over towards her chuckling. "Then you would have to sit there and listen to the double tell you what you missed." He said in a whisper, there were a number of people walking by and he didn't wish for them to hear. "Still better than actually going, I miss my pants." Kai said with a hint of frustration, tugging at the dress she had to wear. She didn't mind it, it was just she wanted to wear pants again and move freely. Aelmah only chuckled with amusement, he found it a little funny how Kai would fidget in the royal dress and saying how she missed her pants. Well he couldn't blame her, the dresses did look uncomfortable.

As they continued to the palace, Kai had looked a little to her right and seen two men who seem to be talking to one another. Ond of the head of purple hair and a black mask well the other was wearing a cloak. Kai continued to watch them as the one with purple hair suddenly looked over towards her and Aelmah. Kai smiled softly and bowed her head, giving him a silent greeting. After a while, they had made it into the Palace, they walked inside and smiled softly as they looked about, the inside was beautiful, as if time had stopped within the building.

Plu smiled softly as he held onto the silvered hair female, he was in La-la land when he suddenly heard a voice. He looked up to see if was the girl he was hugging. She had asked why she was being hugged and called cute. Plu only smiled as he let her go, still making kawaii eyes as a giggle escaped his lips. "Because it is true.~ You are just so cuute~!" He chirped happily. He suddenly gasped once he heard another voice, it was another female.He looked over towards her, blinking lightly as he observed her appearance and her demeanor. He stayed close to the silvered hair girl as he waited for her to answer him.

Last edited by momochan; 05-23-2014 at 08:30 PM..

Andraus

Old 05-23-2014, 07:56 PM

~The Inside of the Castle was layered with Marble, and Ornamental Gold and Silver. Their were artifacts of a Lost Time within, from the Staff Kai's mother used, to the Sword Used by the War-lord Svanna. Their were paintings as well, portraits made for the Hero's of the War. Legion, Svanna, Mae, all of them were depicted, albeit much younger. The age in the building was obvious, but it still felt the scars of the war. While too some, it was a symbol of progress, to the family's, it was a symbol of the History they'd hoped to escape~

Archimedes stopped, and thought. "There is only one name that'd be even close to it: Solonious, My Ancestor. He's been dead for a while, but all his notes and journals should still be in his Room. "He said to her, pointing to the Palace. "Now, we must hurry. The meeting will be soon. "He said, walking in.

"I see all this, and see what my people had, and what the Alliance took from us. How am I? Angry, Nostalgic, and resisting the urge to kill something. "He said to Sorace. "Let's just get this over-with. I want to make sure my people are placed safetly on your home." he said to him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-23-2014, 08:44 PM

Nova smiled, looking around the halls as he walked along it with the female. He was interesed in this place more and more as they moved along. He had yet to meet anyone else other than this female, but he could hear voices not to far off. Some of them did not seem to happy about being here, or this place. He could see how they might have been wary, with all that he heard was going on. Many were worried about their worlds, their homes. It was sad to think that a coming war could put many lives in danger. He glanced back at the female, curious a bit. "You say your people try to remain neutral...to not get to involved with either side" he says, "so why are you here? What do you hope to gain?" It might have been a blunt question, but it was an honest one. He was curious of her intentions. Were they good, or was she seeking something else? They would have to head to the council room. He had a feeling the doc and Arceus would already be on their way there to. The doc would have a field day with yelling at him when he came back. That was fine, he could handle it. First they had to get there.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-24-2014, 04:00 AM

Gemini felt simultaneously happy and disappointed. On the one hand, she was finally getting somewhere, making progress towards answers about her father. On the other hand, the man who could have given her those answers straight up was dead. Sighing, she followed the man. "Meeting? What meeting is that?" She asked. If she had known it was a busy day for him, she would have waited until things died down a bit.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 05-27-2014, 11:16 PM

Aldrea just stared at the young man. She blinked lightly, trying to understand what was going on still. Once he had let go of her and started talking, Aldrea just stared at him. Still confused about the whole ordeal. "Um thank you, I think." She said with a gentle voice. Even though she didn't know him, she still had to show respect, it was how her people lived, show respect and you will get respect back, no matter how much of a weirdo they can be. Famire had walked up towards Aldrea and the young man quietly, he didn't want to interrupt his charge from the conversation she was having. He had also noticed another person going towards Aldrea, a young looking female with light blue ponytails.

He had continued on his way, continuing until he was only a few feet away from the silver haired girl and the light blue haired male. Aldrea sighed faintly as she turned her head to see Famire standing there and another person as well. She looked the female up and down until her words entered her ears. Aldrea remained silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts. "No, you're not interrupting anything. Just making sure this young one is ok, how may I help you?" She asked with a gentle voice. Famire remained silent as well, just watching his charger speak with two people who seemed to be important as well.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM

Rayne was still blushing in her own right as they continued to make their wahy to the meeting room, though when they had stopped she had thought nothing of it as she just figured Minoru was either taking care of a problem or he was trying to take care of something else at the time. She let her mind clear of any thoughts as she was mentally preparing her self for anything that could or may happen during this tribulation. She bite her lip slightly when she felt his hand squeeze her's ever so slightly. She squeezed back just as lightly before she turned her blank eyes towards the male beside her as she thought of something to say.

"Not strange at all when you factor in that they can be stubborn. Which means they take a long while to open their minds." she said to him as she used her free hand to rest it on his arm, though she could not see, that did not mean she was not imagining how his face looked and the expression on it. "They listen....but it tends to more so go through one ear and out the other with them. I do not like to argue and fight with them as it does not get us any where." she said to him as she leaned a bit closer then need to be to him.

"I do not know. Minoru?" she said to him as she frowned She took her free hand as she reached out to touch her companion, her hand finding his shoulder. She could feel him turn around as he took her hand in his and kissing the back of it. She squeezed her hand as she awaited the answer that both her and Noir seeked from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minoru frowned and argued silently with the guard before he got the problem taken care of. He heard Noir talk to him and Rayne rest her hand on his shoulder. Which he promptly took into his, kissing the back of her hand before squeezing it lightly. "Do not worry my Empress. I was just merely talking with the guard to have some food brought to the meeting for you. I know you have not eaten at all today." he said to her softly as he tugged her slightly close to him for a hug before he lead them into the meeting room, helping them to take their seats, standing behind the two as he watched the door.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-29-2014, 04:36 PM

Noir Armen

After squeezing a hold of his hand a bit more while the two royals stood in the middle of the hall in silence on waiting for Minoru to answer the question behind the reason of why they had suddenly just come to a halt. It was only a minor mental guess that Noir had been thinking of Rayne biting her lip from how she was squeezing his hand in return the way she had been doing so. Darting his eyes from underneath his bandages towards her; even though he was unable to see her expression or even see her face in general, the feeling of her eyes landing upon his face was more than easy enough to tell. It was moreover the feeling that anyone would get of having someone watch them when they knew it or not. This had caused him to feel a bit more embarrassed from being next to her even more as his temperature grew even slightly more heated; by this point it would be more than obvious enough that he was radiating heat from his body more than any normal person should been when they were feeling uncomfortable.

Listening as to how Rayne had explained to how it wasn't strange since it had taken time for the people within the meeting to open their minds to the truth and better points of view of what they should do. Noir had only nodded his head to the best of his ability before the sudden touch of her hand upon his arm got him to jump slightly. For a moment, he had almost taken the fact of being touched as offensive since he was already feeling embarrassed and the amount of blush that must've been across his face caused him to lower his guard a bit. However, after a matter of moments passing by; he had began to calm down and his temperature returning back to normal. His breathing which had followed along with his embarrassed feeling had steadied down back to a normal pace even though noticing it earlier shouldn't had been too obvious anyway. Right after he had calmed down, being told that the people within the meeting had listened but only let it go pass their heads like it meant nothing but as well as the fact she didn't argue about the whole thing had only made Noir nod to understand where she was getting with it all. "True...fighting doesn't really bring any real peace to the worlds. It tends to only cause a cycle of hatred..we fight for what we think is right, not realizing the damage that it can do to others and harm others. That damage will only turn to their hatred towards us...and they will only seek revenge towards us as well...and from there, the cycle will only continue." He rambled on about how he saw the whole thought of fighting, not realizing that he was speaking those words out loud; it was just how he felt about the whole thought of a war starting and as well as another reason why he wanted to join this meeting in case so that he would keep his people and world out of the war.

Snapping back into reality of what he was thinking about to himself at the time, when Minoru spoke back up towards Rayne about how he was speaking to a guard about getting some food for the meeting since she hadn't eaten all day. Noir had turned his attention back onto her in a bit of concern, she hadn't eaten? But why, was something bothering her that she didn't have an appiete or something. Noir knew that he hadn't eaten for quite a long while after his parents' death but even though that lasted for a long time, he soon came back to eating regularly. Sure, from time to time when he thought too much upon the thing he began to literally starve himself; not really ever being actually hungry for any kind of food whatsoever, but he did his best to still grab some sort of snack of his own. Trying not to bring up the fact, Noir had simply continued to follow Minoru until they had finally reached the meeting room and taken his seat down next to Rayne. Leaving a single hand onto his lap as he turned to look around the room, he could feel the spacious room they were within. If anything were to break out within the room out of anger between of any of the worlds; this room would take a great beating before it would even think of coming down. "I get the feeling, these meetings take quite some time huh? They aren't normally quick ones ever." He gave a slight whisper over towards Rayne only to keep it so that his voice didn't echo throughout the rest of the room to make it seem a bit strange for the two of three of them being alone in the room for the time being.

Sorace Bovem

Watching as how one of the males that stood not too far from the entrance into the palace with how Soran stood there next to Wound had stared back towards him. Just remaining silent the whole time he stared at the people speaking with one another, he squinted his eyes just silently before turning to look over towards Wound who spoke about how he felt on the fact of what surrounded them on this planet. Hearing as how he was pretty much enraged about the whole fact of seeing all the stuff that once belonged to his people now belonged to the alliance, Soran had placed a single hand upon Wound's shoulder before nodding. "Don't worry yourself too much about it Wound. Your people will get back what belongs to them soon..first, we must finish up this meeting and see how it goes. Your people will be safe upon Xenu." He tried his best to comfort the male before returning his gaze upon the people speaking with one another with silence one last time.

"C'mon, let's get to the meeting room before we're late." He stated one last time before turning his back to the people he saw and made his way into the palace. The whole time he had made his way down the path, he had ignored everything he saw of paintings; art and other materials that gave the whole palace it's beauty. This was of no concern to Soran whatsoever of how the whole place looked, it had pretty much just brought back the history of how the war once was before the whole treaty was signed so that temporary peace could be placed upon all the planets until this day would come and meetings would once again start about figuring out which side had the better point of view of things.

Andraus

Old 05-29-2014, 11:55 PM

"I assumed that's why you came here. This is the last Meeting between worlds, to discuss the issue on the Void-gates. The Politices behind it are a waste of time, it's a matter of practicality what we want. Yes, I understand what happened at Abey was unfortunate, but they tried to foricibly assimilate the Yabamites, of course they would fight back. I only supplemented troops when they tried to do the same with the Abeians. "he said. "However, it's one thing to Remember the past, and another to blindly stick to it. What they say is 'Protecting' us, I say is killing us. "he said. He then shook his head. "It doesn't matter, I just hope they see reason.......I need to get to the meeting, I'll see you there. "He said, heading inside.

"I want to hear everyone's point of view, and see whose going to be a potential customer. My Half Brother Archimedes is a strange man, but he does have our best interests at heart. However, his way of going about is......extreme. "she said, shaking her head. "However, the Reactionary isn't any better. They cling to old ideas, about an Incident that happened, because of One of our Associate Members ignorance. "She said. "Sure, they kept us safe for a time, but staying isolated is going to get us killed. "she said. "I just hope they listen to the Collective. It's sad to say that they seem to have a clear head about these things. Bit naive, in my opinion, but they are trying to keep things leveled. "she finished.

"I know, Sorace. I'm just angry. All of this once belonged to my world, and now, our home is nothing more than a barren wasteland, with few remnants of our society, and little remaining life. "he said to him. He then looked around at the walls. "So this was what they were like, before the Alliance. Just worlds trying to keep themselves safe.....I can respect that, to an extent. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-30-2014, 06:19 AM

Gemini blinked several times. "I knew nothing about any kind of meeting. I came here to learn about my father." She said, following him. Honestly, she didn't understand half of what he just said. "What do you mean, "see you there?" What makes you think I'm attending this meeting? Why should I?" She said, angry that he would just assume she was going.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2014, 11:24 AM

Rayne tilted her head slightly it was...odd, this feeling of unknown heat coming from beside her, though she did not say word about it as she just pushed it off as her imagination though she knew it wasn't. She had felt him jump when she had touched them, this fact only made her more curious about him and his past as it was not something for people to get jumpy over in her opinion but then again her sight is mostly from what she touches.

She could feel the temperature next to her cooling down, was a slight relief as it was a bit stifling. Like a weight was being put on her chest and trying to suffocate her whit the heat that was coming from Noir but now that he was more calm and the temperature was a more normal one she felt like she was able to breathe. She hoped that he had not noticed the fact that her breathing had gotten slightly shallow as she tried to act as if nothing was wrong.

"My point exactly. Fighting is pointless as there is nothing to gain from it only loss is the only thing that is gained from it." she said to him, she clearly agreed with his deduction on the subject, she never liked fighting anyways. She blushed at what Minoru said as she was lead into the room and helped to be seated, she was highly embarrassed that Minoru had called her out on the fact that she had not eaten at all. She had let go of Noir's hand when they were seated as there was no more need to hold it though it took her slightly longer to let it go then she needed too.

"Thank you for your concern Minoru but truly I am fine." she said to him as she patted his shoulder, smiling as she tried to reassure him that everything is well. "Yes they tend to take a long while. Well considering it tends to start out with small talk before we build up to the much more important stuff. Usually it begins with the needs of our home worlds and helping each other out if we are able too." she said to him, nose twitching slightly as she smelled the food that was being brought out for her, causing her to blush slightly as her stomach gave a low growl.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-03-2014, 06:15 PM

Noir Armen

Listening as to how Rayne had agreed with Noir on how he felt about the whole fact about arguing over pointless things when they all were trying to aim for the same goal. He had given a light smile to himself that she did see things the same way as him; however, this gave away the fact that he was speaking out loud the whole time when he had actually thought to himself that he was speaking within his head. It was indeed good to know that someone else saw the whole fighting and arguing to his point of view and all, but it was still quite embarrassing to Noir to know that he was trying to tell that to himself only to find out that he was speaking out loud for Rayne to also hear him. As the two of them had sat in silence for a few moments, feeling as how her hand had been released from his own grip as well; it was almost as though his own heart had just dropped as it was like having to witness the whole pain of losing his loved ones all over again without him being able to do anything about it. Clenching his fists tightly as he did his best not to dig his own nails into his palms; Noir seemed to had failed to do so as small drops of blood began to crawl their own way underneath his nails at the fact of him having to remember his parents.

Right after feeling her let go of his hand, he had heard how Rayne spoke to Minoru about how she was going to be fine even without the food. However, to Noir; he had known all too well that even if someone didn't eat enough and they may had said they weren't actually hungry at all. The smell of food and taste of it gave away the obvious fact that they actually weren't 'okay' the entire time. He hadn't bothered to speak up in case the concern of his own for Rayne would've caused their friendship to go downhill if he were to try and make her eat something when she didn't want to. True, he wanted to tell her to eat something; but if it were to hurt their friendship as it was already, maybe that wasn't such a great idea. Rather listening to how she explained how the meetings normally start before they get into bigger topics; Noir had nodded his head on understanding. "Ah..alright. Well, let's hope that kind of conversation to help one another out can stay calm and keep the room's atmosphere good and safe." He stated before the scent of food had began to enter the room along with the sound of something growling right beside him had decided to come out of nowhere. It wasn't too difficult to figure out that was Rayne's stomach as Noir chuckled to himself mentally at the fact that she was hungry. "If you wish to, go ahead and eat Rayne. I'm sure the others won't mind." As Noir spoke, he was unaware of how close the other members were coming towards the meeting room as he simply tried to get his new found friend to eat at least something.

Sorace Bovem

Remaining silent throughout their whole walk towards the main room where the meeting was to take place. Soran had listened to how Wound spoke about how everything he was seeing used to belong to his people and about how it was like before the alliance along with how it was like with world's just trying to keep the peace between themselves. He hadn't said another word about the subject as he continued to walk, ignoring all the things that he had seen around him the entire time. "We're almost there..just try to remain calm Wound. Hopefully this won't take too long." He spoke as he continued to make his way closer and closer to the room. Curious to know if anyone was even there to begin with just yet.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-10-2014, 02:28 PM

He looked at the other, giving a slight nod. He understood the value of listening to all sides of the story, before making one’s choice. But then again, there were those instances, where it was best to simply take action. A wise person, would know when it was time for either of them. Nova sighed slightly, he would have to work on that himself, being who he was. He caught the view of what seemed to be the room where they would be first meeting. “Seems we are not alone anymore” he smiled, they would finally be able to see who else was stuck in this little meeting of theirs. Stepping into the room, his eyes went to a pair who seemed to be over by the food. He glanced around for a moment, but it did not seem that either of the two he had come with had made it within yet. Odd, what was holding Arceus up? He shook his head, letting his companion within the room as well. He decided for a moment, to take a look at the architecture. Arceus was always telling him he needed to pay more attention to the world around him, even such simple things as how one builds their homes could tell you about them. His eyes then landed once more on the pair of others within the room. “Hi” he smiled, taking the notion to speak first.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-27-2014, 12:27 AM

Amaerlide was happy that she was not interrupting anything. She was trying to stay away from her brother, yes, but she didn't want to draw to much attention to herself either. She noticed that the small male looked frightened when she walked up. Had she startled him? She smiled when Aldrea asked if she could help her. "No, no help is needed. I was just wondering around to see this place. It is very beautiful," she said with a smile. She then observed the person who now stood beside Aldrea. She wondered who he was. "So what's your name? Where are you from?" she asked. She realized she was asking a lot of questions. She hoped the girl didn't mind.