Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-11-2011, 03:12 AM

Kain lay there blacked out.

M illian smiled and hugged him back. "You're welcome Seth." she said and looked up at him. "Ummm....is there anything you want to do today?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM

After a while Fumetsu saw he wasn't back yet and began to get worried again. She got up packing away the seeds as she went off quickly looking for him.

Seth thought for a moment. "No not really...well nothing that I'd want you to see anyway..." he said with a frown. "I need to hunt...but I rather you didn't come for that..." He said.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2011, 12:16 AM

"......"

Millian nodded and backed away from him. "Oh....okay then...I'll wait here...or maybe I'll go home if you wish." she said to him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-19-2011, 08:39 PM

Fumetsu began to search the woods quickly. She gasped when she saw Kain passed out under a tree. She kneeled down beside him and shook him, "Kain, Kain!"

"You could wait here...It won't take too long....feel free to read some of my books...I have plenty..." Seth said with a grin.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-22-2011, 03:24 AM

"....."

Millian smiled and nodded. "Okay then Seth...be careful, and be safe." she said and watched him go.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-27-2011, 10:05 PM

"Oh no please wake up!" She said shaking him again as she checked his pulse and temperture. She was starting to get really worried.

Seth nodded as he took off promising to hurry and be back quickly. He didn't want to leave Millian all alone in the woods.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-02-2011, 02:40 AM

Kain thought that he was better off dead, but no...he was just unconsious.

Millian nodded and watched him leave and smiled, he was a handome man.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-03-2011, 01:52 AM

She sighed as she knew what she had to do. She lifted Kain onto her back as she ran off into the woods trying to find her one friend's house.

Seth sighed as he hunted quickly and drained a deer and thanked the earth for the meal before he began to head back to his house.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2011, 03:03 AM

Millian was currently resting on the pull out couch and staring at the door waiting for his return.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-04-2011, 10:56 PM

Seth sighed as he returned to his home, "Hey Millian...." He said smiling at her.

Fumetsu ran quickly until she saw his house on the other side of the lake. She sighed knowing she would have to swim across with Kain still on her back. Without thinking anymore about it she set off keeping a tight grip on Kain.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-31-2011, 03:25 AM

"Hello Seth...how was hunting? You got to eat?" she asked him with a smile.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-29-2011, 10:19 PM

Seth smiled lightly, "Yeah...but you don't really want to hear about that ordeal..." He said forcing a smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 04:20 PM

Kain slowly began to wake up and noticed the floor was moving. "What the?" he said.

Millian smiled and looked at Seth. "Sorry...I know it must be hard to do what you do." she said to him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Fumetsu's ears pricked at the sound as she stopped moving , "Kain?" She said softly.

Seth's eyes darkened as he looked down at the ground, "Yes...It's a rather unpleasant thing to have to do..."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 06:32 PM

Kian squirmed and broke free of her grasp and fell to the floor. "Where are we going?" he asked as she stood up and dusted himself off.

Millian sighed and hugged him. "I'm sorry...let's talk about something else." she said and smiled.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 07:27 PM

"Oh...my friends house...I thought you had died..." She said with a frown looking down at him.

Seth smile a bit and thought, "Tell me about yourself Millian..."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 07:53 PM

"And why were you taking a 'dead' body to your friend's house?" he asked shaking his head.

"Well...I'm an angel...I'm a really kind person who loves flowers." she said and thought some more. "Ummm...I like to paint and draw. I sometimes read...not a lot though...and I'm a shy person....what else. Oh!, I like to hear you play the piano..." she said and smiled. "What else do you want to know about me?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 08:10 PM

"Just in case you weren't dead...." She said softly crossing her arms, "I didn't know what to do okay..."

"Wh are you on earth...if your and angel shouldn't you be in heaven...or something...if there is such a place..." Seth asked looking at her curiously.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 08:25 PM

Kain looked at her and sighed. "Well...thanks for being worried...I didn't mean to worry you." he said to her and frowned. "I guess I just passed out for some strange reason...." he added.

"Well...I was in heaven...I was just curious to see what earth looked like." she said and smiled. "So far I like it here ...but I might go back home soon...I'm a little homesick." she confessed.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 08:56 PM

"Do you ever have any sickness where your from?" Fumetsu said with a frown.

Seth nodded as he thought, "Would it be possible for me to come with you...or is something like me not allowed..." He asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 09:06 PM

Kain looked at Fumetsu and shrugged. "Can't really remember..." he answered and sighed sadly. "I don't remember butch about my past really." he added.

Millian blushed at what he said and shrugged. "I don't think it's possible. If I fall in love with someone here..I have to stay here with them I think." she explained.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 PM

"Oh..." Fumetsu said looking down, "What can you remember about it...that might give us some clues as to what happened and why..."

"Ah...." He paused then looked at her, "Wait what about love did you just say?" He asked. 'Did she come here for love?' Seth thought.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-04-2011, 04:36 PM

Kain looked at her suspiciously. "Why do you want to know about my past?" he asked her. "All I can remember is that when midnight comes, we cause mischief." he said and shrugged.

"I said that if I fall in love down here, I think I have to stay here." she repeated and smiled some at him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2011, 01:35 AM

Fumetsu shrugged, "I don't know...to get to know you better I suppose..." She said softly.

Seth nodded, "Ah...okay...very well...then..." He said as he thought of what he should say.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-11-2011, 06:41 PM

Kain looked at her and sighed. "Well I'm a demon...demons never have a good past." he said to her.

Millian chuckled. "You're funny Seth!" she said and smiled up at him.