RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-13-2011, 11:29 AM

The 13 Mysteries

Story
Some scientists are working on a ground-breaking experiment. They believe they've stumbled upon proof that there are alternate dimensions! These geniuses have even built a machine that could transport them to one of the different worlds! But of course, the most important experiment in history is put on hold for a coffee break. However, while the scientists are sipping their brew across the hall, (players) have stumbled upon the machine and have accidentally taken it for a test run.

The Story Behind The Story
Queen Alkaneaka Myzroidjii Quenakkanaire is the Elven Queen of the Thirteen Fay Worlds. There are worlds greater than hers and lesser than hers, but she is content with ruling her worlds. It's hard work, but on her downtime, she likes to amuse herself by watching lesser worlds such as Earth. Earth is particularly entertaining because these humans think they are a powerful race when they barely have any HeartMagic at all. They try to make up for it with weak engineered magic called Science.

This particular day the humans believe they've built something that can take them to a different world! the Queen can see already that it will not move them an inch. Alkaneaka settles down to watch their epic failure. However, when the scientists have a quick break before testing their invention, a few curious humans accidentally activate the machine. Some humans have an unusually large amount of HeartMagic for their species. This group was made up of some of those few, and they had enough Magic to make the machine work!

Well halfway at least. The Elven Queen saw that they would only be able to complete half the journey before they got stuck and died. She saw a once in a lifetime chance just then. She had always wondered what would happen if one of these humans were brought to the fay worlds, where their Magic could thrive, instead of being suppressed like on Earth where they didn't even know Magic existed. Alkaneaka decided to bring them to her first fay world, and simultaneously created a test. A test in all Thirteen Fay Worlds that would challenge the humans and the Magic they possessed.

How it works
How this is gonna work is the players get 24 hours (a week probably in real time) to pass the challenge for the world they are in. If they don't, a player will disappear. (I use an online randomizer so its fair) Then they get another 24 hours and so it goes on. If you solve the mystery, you move onto the next world, where the next challenge is waiting. Don't worry, if I've made a mystery too hard and you guys are just stumped I'll send hints to you know keep it fun. Also if your charrie disappears that doesn't mean it's gone forever, I have something up my sleeve. ;)

Rules
-Follow Mene rules
-Keep everything PG-13-No extreme romance
-No complaining if your character disappeared, I use Random.org so it's all fair.
-No godmodding
-Semi-lit to literate
-I will change or add rules as I see fit
-Give hugs :glomp:

Code
Profile pics can be real life or cartoon
PHP Code:
[SIZE="7"][CENTER][COLOR="color of your choice"](Name of your character)[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[
SIZE="5"]Whoawhere am IThe last thing I remember is that lab...Why was I in there you askI have a perfectly-Er-good reason...[/SIZE]
[
COLOR="color of your choice"][SIZE="4"](tell why you were in the lab when yo weren't supposed to be)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="5"]Now, there are a few things about me you'
d probably like to know[/SIZE]
[
COLOR="your color"][SIZE="4"](quick biolikesdislikesany important info on your charrie)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[
RIGHT]insert picture here[/RIGHT]
[
SIZE="5"]This place sure is weird, and I'm not quite myself either...[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="your color"](three strange thing that happened to you(your actual person-like yo got this insane headache) since you'
ve arrived in the fay world (this is how your heartmagic is reactingyou dont know that though)[/COLOR][/SIZE
Links
13 Mysteries

Last edited by RebelFey; 12-06-2011 at 02:45 AM..