Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2010, 04:24 AM

"No..." Vince said shaking his head, "I won't hold it against you. I Forgive you, I do, really." He said with a small sob. Why wouldn't Jordan believe him? Why couldn't things go back to normal? Desperate he wrapped his arms around Jordan's neck and pulled the other down for a kiss. The salty taste of his own tears mixing into the kiss but he ignored it, kissing Jordan with more urgency. If intimacy is what it took to get things back to normal he would gladly give himself to Jordan.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 11-27-2010, 05:13 AM

The taller male felt his heart sink a bit more at the kiss. He returned it gently, before breaking it, and continuing to cuddle Vince, rocking him gently. "I'm not leaving you, okay?" As if the boy would break at the slightest movement, Jordan stood, carrying him up the stairs. He laid him down on the bed, and crawled next to him, spooning him. "Get some rest, alright?" He chose to ignore the other words, unsure if it was the truth, or Vince just trying to keep Jordan around a bit longer.

Despite all this, it still felt like they were over. Jordan had been unfaithful, and seeing Vince like this just reminded him about leaving him once before. Even if Jordan was unable to look at Vince, he would have to stay, if just to keep the male happy. Keep him from making more scars on his pale wrists. "Shh...everything will be okay...we'll be okay..."

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2010, 06:40 AM

((We got to 1000 posts yay and uber depressing-ness...even I don't know how to dig ourselves out of this one lol))

Vince knew it was over, when Jordan pulled away from that kiss any last hope of things being forgotten were over. Here Vince was offering himself to Jordan and the other male turned him down. Why? Was Vince not good enough anymore? He slept with Alex when he was drunk why wouldn't he sleep with Vince when he was willing, when he needed it, when he needed to know that Jordan was there for him. Although Jordan wasn't leaving him physically Vince knew he had already left him mentally, emotionally. It was over and once again Vince would be left picking up the pieces.

He didn't notice Jordan carrying him up the stairs, he didn't notice being placed on the bed, he didn't even notice the sound of his own sobs lasting half the night. He didn't know when he had fallen asleep or if he had fallen asleep. He felt empty, as empty as Jordan's words when he said Shh...everything will be okay...we'll be okay...

The next morning Vince got up before Jordan. Looking down at the jock all he could feel was the rejection of last night. He untangled himself and got up, he needed to go to work still even though he didn't want to. He felt like a zombie moving through life again, blank, empty, he wanted to disappear again. He ignored the dog yapping at his feet for attention and went to the bathroom to take a shower closing the door behind him. As the water rained down on him he thought of what to do next, he couldn't stay here, it was obvious that Jordan didn't want him around. Going back home wasn't an option, perhaps his aunt. Maybe it was time to go to L.A. But to be honest he didn't want to move on anymore, because every time he tried he always ended up back here, with this feeling of blankness, emptiness, apathy because the pain was to great for his body and mind to handle. He just wanted to go away forever.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 11-27-2010, 07:26 AM

(Eh. Why plan? We'll get it figured out.)

It had taken the boy forever to fall asleep, laying there, holding Vince long after his crying had stopped, and his slender body fell into a rather fitful sleep. Eventually, though, Jordan did.

He woke the next morning to an empty bed. He could hear the shower running as he moved down the stairs quickly, panic filling him. He released a sigh at the sound, before moving into the kitchen. He made some breakfast, though his throat felt swollen. He decided not to eat, instead just laying out Vince's plate. He didn't know what to expect when the male came out of the shower, and, to be honest, was dreading it. He took a place at the table, though, his head in his hands.

He'd thought about it all night, and still had no idea how to fix them. Despite Vince's words, there was no way the boy could have forgiven Jordan. He was just desperate to keep the jock at his side. Like a female purposefully getting pregnant to try and fix her and her boyfriend. His hand moved through his hair, before he stood and stepped to the bathroom door. He had to at least make sure Vince was alright...or better than he was. "Baby?" Jordan began quietly. "I made you some breakfast...How do you feel, baby?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2010, 05:41 PM

((Like a female purposefully getting pregnant to try and fix her and her boyfriend. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made me lol. If Vince could he probably would lmao...maybe...I can't see Vince with kids. He'd probably try to murder them all in their sleep..but awww that'd be so cute if they tried to adopt and then they end up getting the devil child HAHHAAHAHAHahhahahaha...okay I'm done))

Vince rested his head against the tiled wall. He would need some sort of plan. He could go to work and ask to be transfered to the LA branch. If that didn't work he still had a few offers in LA that were hopefully still open; he'd call around. And then on the way home he'd stop and purchase a one way ticked to L.A for tomorrow, that's all he had money and that's all he needed.

He jumped at Jordan's voice. "Yeah babe just one second." He said cheerfully, the same fake cheerfulness he dawned when he was planning something but he didn't want anyone to know about it. He had gotten a lot better at making it sound convincing, like his old normal cheerful self. He turned the water off and grabbed a towel, towel drying his blonde hair and wrapping it around his waist. He opened the door smiling at Jordan. "Thanks, it smells good." he said kissing the side of Jordan's cheek before walking over to the table sitting down on the chair with his towel still around his waist. He grabbed the fork and pushed the food around his plate before taking a bite and forcing it down.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 11-28-2010, 01:05 AM

Jordan watched the boy sadly. Yeah, things had changed between them. Vince was acting alright, but he wasn't. It was all there, from how his eyes danced away to Jordan, to the hollow sound in his voice, despite the effort the smaller male was trying to put into it.

The jock moved across the room, opening the bird cage and sticking his hand inside, letting the tiny parrot climb up his arm and rest on his shoulder. Then it was back to the table. The jock slide into a seat, and continued to eye Vince. "You want to do something tonight? Go somewhere? Just...me and you?" He finally ventured, before biting his bottom lip.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 AM

Vince took another bite of food, his green eyes watching Jordan as he sat down across the table from him. He was surprised that the jock asked if he wanted to go out that night. He wasn't ready for that, for a second his facade fell and surprise fluttered across his features. Vince thought the Jordan wanted to get away from him not get closer to him. He quickly hide it with another large fake smile. "Sure." he said with a nod of his head. He figured he could spend one last night with Jordan and leave him with something happy to remember before Vince just disappeared.

He felt something scratching at his leg. He looked down at Muffin and gave a sad smile leaning down to pet the dog. He wish he could bring Muffins with him, but he couldn't support the dog. He had no idea how he was going to support himself. "So what do you want to do?" He asked looking back up at Jordan.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 11-28-2010, 05:29 AM

The jock sighed in relief at the male's answer. Maybe they were fixable after all. He watched for a moment, though, as Vince leaned down, petting the dog. Eventually, he shrugged, making the bird fluff and look at him reproachfully. "I dunno. Just...something we can do, together."

He hesitated, before leaning forward, taking Vince's hand and kissing the back of it gently. "I...If you weren't okay...you would tell me, right, baby?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2010, 06:19 AM

Vince watched as Jordan took his hand and kissed it, a sharp tug at his heart. He had thought he would be over the pain by now. Why was Jock Boy being so nice now? Maybe he was faking it just like Vince was. "Yeah...." He said to Jordan's question. "Of course." The lies rolled off his tongue without a hitch.

He glanced at the clock glad that he had to work early today to make up for the day before when Wes called both of them in sick. "Well I need to get going." he said getting up moving to the stairs to the dresser to grab clothes for the day. Hopefully tomorrow when Jordan went off to school he could pack up and leave, if his flight allowed him too. He changed into a simple blue shirt and black skinny jeans. Before going down the stairs once again, grabbing his keys and wallet. "How about you meet me at the entrance of the mall about a block away from my work?" he offered, "And than we'll figure it out from there."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 11-28-2010, 06:32 AM

Jordan watched the male step up the stairs, frowning. Something was nagging him...not letting him believe Vince. Like the previous night, when he claimed to forgive Jordan. Once he was downstairs and speaking again, Jordan nodded, and stood, stepping to him. He slid his arms around Vince, hugging him tightly.

"That'll be fine." He muttered, rubbing his lips across the other boy's. "Vince..." He began, before letting his arms slid off the male. "Nevermind. I love you..."

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2010, 06:38 AM

Vince stiffened in Jordan's hug, before relaxing and resting his head on the jock's shoulder. He glanced up returning the soft kiss, "I'll see you tonight babe." he said taking a step back and breaking the hug. He couldn't say it, he loved Jordan he truly did, but he couldn't say it knowing he was going to disappear tomorrow, but it was better for Jordan.

He moved to the door closing it behind him and made his way to the train station to get to work.

~</3~

Alex couldn't sleep that night, he felt to damn guilty. He fiddled with his cell phone before he said screw it and decided to go back to the apartment and talk to Jordan. He wondered if he should go back to Colorado, obviously he was just making problems. "So much for a vacation..." He muttered.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-09-2011, 02:04 PM

(Kisu ish back.)

The male watched his lover leave silently, finally collapsing on the futon in the living room. He had no idea how to fix this, no idea where to go from here. Vince’s fluffball was running around the room, yapping at something outside the window.

Attempting to ignore the dog, and get away from his problems, Jordan opened one of his many lawbooks, starting to study.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2011, 06:23 PM

(( YAYYYYY I've missed you.))

Alex left the hotel that he had crashed in the night before and took his time walking back to Jordan's apartment trying to think of what to say. He decided that this wasn't something he could come up with before, because he ended up in front of Jordan's door before he could come up with something to say. He paused and knocked on the door. "Jordan?" He called out pushing open the door sticking his blonde head in. "Hey." he said sitting at the table doing homework. "I'm not interrupting am I?"

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 PM

(I...err...>.> Don't hate me!!! Im'ma broke bitch, so...my internet is gonna have to wait a bit. After this weekend it may be a month or two before I can respond.)

Jordan looked up, blinking quickly. "I...no, not at all. Sorry. I guess I've kinda ruined your vacation, huh, Alex? Im'ma try to make it a little better. I really seem to suck at this relationship thing, huh?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2011, 05:48 AM

((It's okay))

Alex went to take a step forward and reached out to touch Jordan but he realized that was a bad idea. He took a step backward and put his hands behind his back. "You think you suck? I'm pretty sure I beyond suck." Alex said with a frown then realized this wasn't his pity party, but Jordan's. "Look I'm really really sorry I fucked things up and I hope you and Vince can patch things up. But I think it's best if I head back to Colorado I'm not doing any good being here." He said shifting from foot to foot.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2011, 05:57 AM

Jordan shoo his head. "Nah. You don't need to go back there. It's really not your fault. I acted stupid. Don't go back, please. I...Vince says he's okay, but he's not acting normal. I'm afraid he's gonna leave me. I...can't be alone, if he does. It's selfish to ask, I now, but please don't go."

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2011, 07:14 AM

Alex moved forward again and slowly walked to the table pulling out the chair across from Jordan and sitting down on it. "I don't think it's..." He paused and looked at Jordan seeing how hurt and vulnerable he was at that moment. "Okay I'll stay." he agreed folding his hands on top of the table. "So...What happened after I left?" Alex asked softly.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:51 AM

"I..." Jordan shook his head. "I dun wanna talk about it. Just, this morning...he smiled, but, it didn't reach his eyes. He was staring blankly at me. Like he'd already left me. It's gonna happen Alex...I don't now how to stop it."

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2011, 07:57 AM

"Hmmm..." Alex said resting his elbow on the table and placing his chin on his hand and tried to think of what to say. He shouldn't be the one Jordan was asking, he didn't know anything about relationships seeing as all of them had ended badly. "Well..." Alex started. "You can ask him. I suppose that's all you can do and hope for a straight answer." He said with a frown. "I'm sorry I'm not much help." He said biting down on the ends of his nails, an old nervous habit.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 07-02-2011, 12:32 PM

Jordan nodded, but stared simply at his knees. "Damn, I feel horrible. You come here, expecting to take your mind off things and I drag you into my drama. What do you wanna do today? You wanna see some museums or something? It's not like I could mess things up with me and Vince any more than I already have..."

(Sorry bout the huge gape!)

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 07-09-2011, 12:50 AM

Alex didn't feel much like exploring New York. "Na-" He stopped himself, Jordan looked extremely down. He probably needed to get out of the house, maybe if they went out Jordan would brighten up. It was worth a try. "You know what, yeah. I'd love to." He said. "Let's go to Manhattan and go exploring." He stood up and walked over to Jordan and grabbed the jock's arms pulling him up out of the chair.

Vince had stopped at a travel agency before he went to work and had bought the ticket that'd bring him to LA. He wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do now. He had been distraught since he had gotten to work and he kept sticking his hand in his pocket that held the one way ticket. If he went there, there was no way he could return for another month he didn't have any money to return. But what was for him here? Bryn was moving in soon, Alex was still here and probably attempting to steal Jordan, Jordan was...well Vince didn't want to think about it.

"Hey. What's your problem?" Wes asked hopping over to Vince's station. He had noticed Vince's distant expression and he could easily bet that it was because of the cheating boyfriend. "Don't tell me him." Wes said shaking his he head. "I don't know why you-" Wes' words were cut short by the glare he recieved from Vince's green eyes. Even know after everything Vince was still defending the douchebag, even if he wasn't saying anything Wes could see it in the other's eyes. Wes cleared his throat and quickly changed the subject. "Why don't we do something tonight?" He asked.

"I can't." Vince said. "I'm going out with Jordan tonight." He said grabbing a rag out of his draw to clean his station with.

"Okay...what about tomorrow?" Wes asked.

"I can't." Vince replied again.

"Why not?" Wes asked surprised. "Don't tell me Jordan."

Vince didn't answer back instead he placed his hand in his pocket again and bit his bottom lip playing with his lip ring nervously. "I won't be here. I'm going to LA."