Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-05-2011, 02:20 PM

[omg love that song.]

Princess stopped skating. she climbed back into the tree. she blew out with her breathe and a cold wind came through the whole city. "this place is boring. it needs snow" she said to herself. she closed her eyes and a light snow began falling.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 PM

Jake chuckled as he looked into his eyes "do you not know?" he asked as he summoned a shadow flame ball "i control shadow flames, i can also telaport through shadows" he chuckled as he set his hands alight "and i can turn my body into shadow flames"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2011, 09:37 PM

Dark Odin nodded, giving his eyes a slight roll as he said, "Yeah, well, Pyre can control fire and Watery Grave can teleport through shadow. Got any other tricks?"

Meanwhile, at the park, what appeared to be a man completely hidden by a cloak approached Princess, offering a flyer asking in a dry, raspy voice, "Hey kid, you looking for a horribly fun time?" The flyer had the same ornate lettering as Dark Odin's hearse, also advertising the Carnavalul de la Moarte, promoting it's dark setting and small portraits of Funeral Pyre, Plague Blade, and the others, with Dark Odin, titled on the flyer as Frightmaster and shown to be dressed in this: . Also, in the bottom corner is a portrait thing with a question mark with the statement, "And introducing a new terror with equally unimaginable terror!," instead of a name. The cloaked 'man' said, "I promise you, it will be an event to remember, for the rest of your life."

dragonjake

Old 02-07-2011, 09:45 PM

Shadow chuckled "I can do this" he said as he summoned shadow armour around him "i can mainly control or use shadow fire or just shadows to my will" he said as he summoned a shadow wolf "and i can summon pets too, but i don't use that power that much"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 09:09 PM

Princess jumped down from the tree. she looked at the flyer the cloaked man was showing her. She thought for a second then decided anything was better then staying in the park all night. "Sure seems fun," she said.

dragonjake

Old 02-14-2011, 05:41 PM

(don't tell me i has died now D: someone revive it T^T)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2011, 03:51 PM

The cloaked man chuckled, saying to Princess, "I do hope you enjoy yourself, and be sure to tell your friends, it'll be a night unlike any other you'll experience for the remainder of your life!" The man walked away to find more people to offer pamphlets to.

Dark Odin rubbed his chin in thought at Shadow's comments before saying, "Okay, by pets I hope you mean shadow creatures and the like, so you could summon and have them run about while in the shadow armor for your act. What do you think?"

(OOC: This... thread... shall... LIIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 05:29 PM

[but but but i thought it was dead!!!!!]

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2011, 06:55 PM

(Not anymore, I'm a high level necromancer, i have ressurected this biznatch)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 06:58 PM

[lol i wonder what kraven wit say hehehe]

Princess took the flyer and sat in the tree again. She would go by herself. after all the others werent her friends anymore apparently.