X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 01-20-2011, 12:43 AM

(Is there anything I can do to help? Is it because of me?)

Jasmine woke up after awhile. She sat up, rubbing the back of her head. She looked around for a moment before she finally noticed the prince. She frowned. She stood up. "Take me back to the town. I don't wanna be here." She would leave herself but she would probably get lost in the castle.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-22-2011, 06:55 AM

(no not you, just not enough of variety of rp's)

"Not yet, not until you listen to me" he spoke and waited for her to sit down again. He wasn't going to take anything like a bad attitude or more from her. Not in his own castle where he felt safe as safe can be.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2011, 07:08 PM

(Oh, I see.)

Jasmine sighed and sat down, crossing her legs and her arms. "Fine, what do you got. Make it fast." She looked at him for a moment. Glaring at him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 12:10 AM

(Got it back for the most part)

"It's not like I could've told you the truth the night we met. You randomly meet a stranger whom learned how to play cards and win, then you help save that person and not only that but you've never seen that person before. Would you really have believed me if I peasant looking person such as I had said I was a prince?" Kaleb spoke.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 12:32 AM

Jasmine sighed and said. "Probably not...but still...I would rather you did. I got my hopes up." She shrugged and then said. "But it wouldn't matter, I would still end up hating you wither way." She stood up. "Can I go now. I gotta go find some breakfast."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 12:36 AM

"Come, wait for a moment. The least I could do is do something for you. Here is a trunk full of female clothes, they were my mother's. The bathroom is over there behind those double doors and you can lock them as well. Clean up, change clothes, and then we'll get you something to eat without any suspicious thoughts" Kaleb spoke and left the room closing the door.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 12:47 AM

Jasmine sighed when he left. She looked through the clothes and only found a bunch of dresses. She thought for a moment. She then picked out one white dress, laying it on the bed before going in the bathroom. She smiled some. "Well, might as well enjoy it."She filled up the tub with warm water and soaked in it for about fifteen minutes. Once done, she towel dried her hair. Once done, she walked back out, puttong on the white dress. It was simple and she liked it. She then went to see if the food was done.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 12:56 AM

Kaleb leaned off the wall next to his bedroom door and spoke "Better a little?" he spoke hopefully not wanting to upset her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 01:18 AM

Jasmine looked at her. "Oh. Yeah. I guess." She looked at him. "So where's the food?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 06:04 PM

"Do me a favor" he spoke walking next to her and gently placed a hand on her back guiding her as they walked but not forcing her "Try to have some manners, we'll be eating with my father, he wanted to know why I wasn't in my room last night, I told him I met a mannerly friend" he also just thought a little manners wouldn't hurt. His father was always pressuring him to have more friends but he would refuse to listen to his father. "The dinner hall is this way" he spoke opening a pair of big doors and leading her in, the table was set up almost like a small breakfast/lunch feast.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 06:20 PM

Jasmine looked at him. "Oh I see. You brought me here so you could get out of trouble. How amusing. I can try. But its going to be hard. I'm not poliet to a bunch of stuck up rich people." She muttered. When they entired the dinning room, she looked at the prince and then to the tabel. Her stomach let out a loud growl. "This food looks great..." She said. She couldn't wait to dig in. Now Jasmine knew how to be poliet, but she had no tabel manners what so ever. Due to the fact she never had to learn them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 09:26 PM

"Just don't dig right in and take your time" he sighed whispering to her as he pulled out her chair and pushed it back in while sitting next to her "Father this is my friend..." realizing he never learned her name made it worse to introduce her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2011, 11:19 PM

"Um. Jasmine, sir. Nice to meet you." She smiled some. She looked over at the prince and frowned some at him before looking back at her food with a smile. She was hungry.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-30-2011, 01:33 AM

"Father I do believe it's time to eat" Kaleb spoke up and his father nodded "Of course, she must be very hungry after her long journey. Please do eat and I shall be back soon" he spoke leaving the two alone which Kaleb drew a breath as if he sighed. "I'm sorry about that, but, please do, eat what you wish" there was fruit, alot of it, different meals and desserts and this was only a breakfast ordeal.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2011, 02:06 AM

Jasmine went for the meat first. Eatting that first. She tried to eat all proper like. Jasmine looked at him. "So Princey. What is your name? And why are you still putting up with me?" She gave him a confused and slightly annoyed look.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-06-2011, 01:49 AM

"I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression, and my name is Kaleb" Kaleb answered, he looked a little better now that he was dressed more royal like. "I would think you'd be putting up with me, princess" he spoke giving her a bit of respect.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-06-2011, 11:42 PM

Jasmine stared at him and sighed. "Well, you are feeding me, so I sorta have to for now..." She looked away, puffing out her cheeks. "Thanks, I guess, for feeding me. Kaleb..." She said, trying to be semi-nice, atleast untill she was out of the castle.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 AM

(needing to get more rp's since no one is hardly on)

"No problem, father said you may stay here as long as you like but you rarely will be able to see him since he is always busy" Kaleb and answered and said "Your welcome" he smiled.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2011, 12:39 AM

"Well, I won't be staying here much longer..." She finished up her food, standing. She crossed her arms. "I'm still mad at you..." She shot him a glare before moving out of the eating hall. She continued to walked around the castel. Feeling curious.

(ANything I can do to help?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 12:43 AM

(Do you like X-men at all?)

"Well, since I know what I did was wrong. Why don't you just relax here and take in the life of royalty though I won't always be around either, my father is making me chose a future wife and I am not sure I care too" in other words he would be busy.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2011, 12:56 AM

(I know a little about it)

Jasmine didn't leave the room when she heard the comment he just made. "What do you mean you don't care to?" She looked confused. "I mean, I thought a Prince would look foward to marrying a 'beautiful' princess. Cause appearently us peasant girls aren't beautiful." She frowned.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 01:09 AM

(I want to rp x-men but no one is on and my other friend on facebook hasn't replied to ours)

"You're alot more beautiful than other princesses trust me" he's seen alot but none of them looked like Jasmine and that was a good thing. "And no, it's not beauty a prince looks for but more of who they are, well at least I try to." Kaleb answers.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2011, 02:29 AM

Jasmine's eyes widened. She looked away. "You are just saying that. The Prince has to be nice to his subjects and act all charming..." Jasmine was naturally stubborn and refused to believe him. "Besides...if you are looking at who they are, then you must hate me, cause I hate you." She glanced at him, seeing how he would react.

(I can try if you want me to.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 03:01 AM

(only if you want to, it's getting sorta late and soon my brother has to sleep so I won't be able to type much at the moment)

Kaleb smiles then laughs "We chose to act the way we want to Jasmine, and if I were to treat all subjects the same, then why would I allow you in here as of now, it wasn't just to get out of trouble you know" he spoke and shook his head "I cannot hate one as cunning as you" he spoke and kept walking looking forward.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2011, 04:22 AM

Jasmine sighed. She ran out of arguments. "Well..." She sighed once more, giving up. Se followed him and said. "So Kaleb...or, would you prefer Prince Kaleb,...Why did you bring me here?" She asked, curious.

(Sure)