momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-15-2011, 03:58 AM

This is between Momochan and Jake (and our mules) can post in here. If you are not one of us, then you can not post in here. But you may stalk, there is no rule against that so by all means to it, if you pleas.:P

What is this RP about

Our kingdom has lost the great stone by an evil wizard. His name is unknown, and his powars are unkown, but what is certain, is that he is planning to use the great stone for something evil. This is not an ordinary stone, this stone is the stone that protects our kingdom. It makes a large barier around the city and protects the town from anyone who wants to cause harm. People an only be let in the city if they are checked out at the gate, and present there ID. Somehow, this wizard got in without going into the gate. He broke in. And now, The Great Stone has been stolen. Two great warriors have been sent out to retrieve the stone, but they are going to have a hard time, seeing as they are in two families that have fought for centuries. Will they prevail and get the stone before they drive each other mad? Or will they die trying?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 04:11 AM

My Character

Name: Stella Mcnight
Bio: Stella grew up in a rich an powerful family. She is also a knight just like most of her family was. When her dear Queen and King chose her as one of the people to go out and get the Great Stone, her and her family were thrilled. She was very honoured, but also kind of scared since if she were to fail, her family would be in shame just because she couldn't get the Great Stone. When Stella found out who would be accompanying her, she was very upset. The wretched family that her family had been in a big dispute for years, sun was coming along with her. She wanted to ask the king and queen what made them chose him of all people, but knew it wouldn't be wise. So she is now, getting ready to go on the wretched quest to get the Great Stone and face him.
Power: water/ice
Picture:

Other: Has a bow and arrow on her back and also has a huge hunting knife on her back.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 08:41 AM

Name: Jake Micheals
Bio: Jake is the son of a family who are know to be one of the stealthiest family, they may not be one-hundred percent good at fighting skills, but when it comes to sneaking and steal kills this family are not to be messed with. Jake was slightly happy about being chosen to go and get the great stone back, he felt honored to have been chosen, but when he found out who he was going with he soon felt like this was going to be a quest from hell, not only would he have to look out for enemies, but he would also have to keep his eye on the daughter of the rival family
Power: fire/heat
Picture:
Other: Jake has a hidden blade up his sleave and has scar going over his eye, he can still see in that eye though

Last edited by dragonjake; 05-15-2011 at 08:45 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 04:30 PM

(:drool: that's one hot picture.)

Stella was in her room packing up supplies that needed to be brought with her on the long trip. She put a few of her favourite weapons on and packed some medical supplies since they were more then likely going to get injured along the way. There was no doubt about that since the wizard probably had people watching around his base. The problem was, was that they had to figure out where he went. Now, there was probably some clues but since that Jake guy was coming along, she would probably miss it because of him doing whatever he would be doing on the trip. Stella sighed and threw her small bag over her shoulder. She went to the kitchen and stuffed some food in the bag. There was enough food for her, to last her at least four days. That's if she didn't have to share or had snacks along the way. Stella's parents walked up to her and gave her a worried looked."Stella," her mother began to say, "Pleas...pleas be careful on your trip. This just doesn't sit right on my stomach. I just don't like the fact that your going on this quest with him. I mean, he is in the Micheals Family!". Stella looked at her mom and smiled. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll kick his ass if he tries to harm me.", she said before waving good bye to her parents and leaving the house. Her mother tried to go after her for a few minutes to try and stop her, but stopped when she saw Stella give her a look saying to not try and stop her. Her mother went inside and let Stella go.

Stella quickly walked to the gate. She was looking up at the empty sky that had no barier in it. The town wouldn't be safe until they got the great Stone back. This was going to be a long and dangerous trip. Stella sighed and quickened her pace. Finally, after a few moments Stella made it to the gate. She stood there and looked around for that Jake fellow.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 07:32 PM

Jake was a bit grumpy "man, this will suck" he said as he started to pick up his clothes that he would need (all the same XP) into his bag and smiled a bit "that should be the trick" he said picking up his bag and headed downstairs into his kitchen, once he was in the kitchen he began to pack enough food to last him 2 weeks "please dont go, not with her, shes the daughter of them" his mother said with a worried look "leave him be, he will be able to look after himself" his father said placing his hand on her shoulder "you be careful ok?" his father said as he left "i will do"

Jake sighed as he began to walk towards the gate, he was not willing to meet up with this female, he felt that she would try and kill him once they got the stone just so she could claim all of the glory. Jake was soon at the gate and sure enough, there she was waiting "well hello Stella" he said glaring at her

(your character is super hot :D)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 07:51 PM

(I know. :cool: I pick all the hot girls~ LOL)

Stella looked at Jake and rolled her eyes when she him glaring at her. "Quit glaring it's rude. Plus, I didn't do anything to you so keep the glaring for some other time. Are you ready to go or not?", she said glaring right back at him. She was going to return the glare when he would do it to her. 'Well if your ready then lets go. I want to get this over with so I don't have to see your face for long. Now, I want to lay down some rules. One, don't bug me, ever. I hate it when people bug me when I am doing stuff. And rule number two, don't even think about trying to kill me. You have probably thought about it by now, but I wont kill you unless you try and kill me, got it? Now lets go.", she said turning around and walking to the gate. She stopped and told the gate keeper to let it up. He did exactly that and pulled it up. Once the gate was up, Stella walked out and looked around for a few moments. She smiled and started walking down the wide path. They would have to go too quite a few villages and paths to see if they can find anything that seems like something that the wizard would want or somewhere, where the wizard would want to go.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 08:01 PM

Jake listened to her as she ranted on, once she was finished he felt a bit safer "well, i can stick to them rules, as long as you can stick to my one" he said sighing slightly "mine is, do not get in my way or give my posistion away when im going for stealthy jobs, another words, do not get im my way when im being stealthy" he said as he looked around and chuckled "wow... this is a sight i thought i would never see"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 08:07 PM

"I wont get in your way. I just hope you stay out of mine too.", Stella said with a sigh. She smiled a bit and nodded. "I know...Never thought I would see the outside of the city unless we went to war. Which, has been avoided since we don't let very many people in unless they have been living in the city for a while, or the king and queen requests someone that is the queen or king of another town.". Her smile quickly faded as she continued to walk down the path.She was scanning the whole place with her eyes, mainly to find clues but some of it was so she could see what it looked like out here.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 08:15 PM

Jake looked around the area and sighed "well... this might take sometime" he said as he looked at her "so... since we will be in this little group for a while... we might as well try and be friends until we get the stone" he said looking ahead the way they was walking "so... whats your full name? and how old are you?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 08:23 PM

Stella nodded, "It will.". Stella looked at Jake and raised an eyebrow at him. "Friends..? Like that will happen. I don't think that will ever happen, were probably always going to not like each other even if we tried to be friends.", She said with a sigh. SHe chuckled a little, "You should know my fully name...At least my first and last one. And I am 22.".

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 08:34 PM

Jake sighed as he heard her words, he knew that she was probably right so he shook his head "fine then, i guess i wont try and be your friend then" he said as he began to quicken up his pace in hope that he could shorten the time it would take to find the stone

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 08:38 PM

Stella raised an eyebrow at the man, ''Your acting like your sad about it....Are you?". SHe tried not to laugh. Him wanting them to be friends? No, that's just not possible. He should know that even if they were friends, there family would look down on them maybe even shun or disown them or something. She sighed and quickened her pace. She wanted to be able to keep up with Jake so she wouldn't get left behind.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 08:44 PM

Jake just grumbled "well it doesn't matter anymore, theres no point in trying" he said as he refused to look at her "i thought it would be good to become friends... i mean... just because our famileys hate each other, why should us too be enimies?" he asked in a clearly angered tone "but no... you just want to remain enimies so we shall" he said keeping his distance from her

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 08:55 PM

Stella glared at him, "Its not that I want to be enemies, we just are! I mean...what would our families say? What would they do?". She sighed, "Fine, be angry about it.".

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2011, 08:58 PM

Jake stopped and glade at her "sod the famileys, i can't beleive your listening to what mommy is saying" he growled and shook his head "and if we are enimies then you can go on by yourself... i would rather travel alone then with a enamie" he said as he carried on walking

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 09:10 PM

"Look, I want to have a drama free family. I want one that's happy and not hate in it. It would be nice to be friends, but I don't know what would happen and I would much rather keep to myself and not get heart broken or anything bad to happen to what peacful life I have now. So keeping distance between people who are not on the like list is a good way to do that.", Stella said crossing her arms. "Oh really? Alright, I'll do that then! do whatever you want! I'll just go and ind the damned stone my self!", she said walking faster and getting ahead of Jake.;

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2011, 09:29 AM

Jake listened to her reasons and chuckled in his head "how pathetic, she is choosing to go down the easy path" he said as he stopped when she over took his and sighed a bit "fine, let her go that way, she will blow my cover anyway" he said as he turned and started going to the left of her a silent as the wind "but when she gets in trouble she's on her own... i only help my friends, the people i can trust" he thought to himself as he continued to sneak away

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 07:00 PM

In the corner of Stella's eye, she could see Jake sneaking away. She didn't care, shut just wanted to get the damned quest over with. She wanted to go home and see her family. She also couldn't wait to see how happy the King and Queen would be once she got the Great Stone back. She sighed and continued to look around for any kind of clue really, just something to give her a lead and take her to where the stupid wizard was.

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2011, 07:20 PM

Jake grinned as he noticed a deer "well hello... looks like i have a great target for gathering some meat" he said as he snuck up on the deer, once he was right behind it he dug his hiden dagger directly into its neck "oh yeah, night night" he said as it fell to the ground and he then began to gather the best joints of the deer

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 07:25 PM

(LOL I thought he had food in his back pack? xD)

While Stella was walking she heard the shrieks of a deer. She blinked a few times before she continued to walk. 'poor thing...I guess a hunter got to it.', Stella thought to herself. She sighed before fixing her top and continuing to walk. 'I wonder if I'll see thayt Jake guy again...maybe not. I think he ran away.', she chuckled at the thought of him running back to his home.

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2011, 07:30 PM

(yeah, but only bread and fruit)
jake grinned, his food stock would now last him about 8 months "hehehe, now time to follow her, and when shes run out of food, i can watch her starve to death" he grinned as he started to run, once she was in sight Jake slowed down and started to follow her as silent as a ghost "why should i her" he growled

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 08:28 PM

(When I do words like this that measn shes thinking. xD she didn't say anything aloud)

Stella was walking silently and happily when she heard what Jake said. "That didn't make sense, and what are you talking about?", she said not even turning around to look at him.

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2011, 08:33 PM

Jake growled as he moved a bit closer "i meant im not trusting you" he growled as his stumoch growled "well im stopping to cook some meat, go on ahead... see if i care" he said as he made up a small fire and brought the meat out placing it gently on the metal slab he had placed above the fire "its a good job i have enough food to last 8 months"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 08:38 PM

"Whatever.", Stella said with a sigh. She continued to walk to the next town, and after thirty minutes she got there. Only to find out that the city was destroyed. She stared at the city. It was on fire, dead bodies all over the plae, and blood everwhere. The place was a mess. 'holy crap...'

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2011, 08:44 PM

Jake caught up not long after her and her growled "ok... now im officialy pissed" he said as a warrior charged at Stella "look out" he called out and pushed her out of the way and took a sword to the gut, he felt the pain shoot threw him and he looked down coughing up some blood.
(time to add drama :P and this could be what makes them become friends?)