Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM

" Thanks. Though at first I was really bad at it. I just kept at it, and eventually it didn't break apart. " She told him. After he set it up, she layed out the fished on it. " So it should be a little bit before it needs to be switch over. So what fruit did you pick?" She asked.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-04-2011, 08:37 PM

Warren looked at her and held out the fruit then said "These", he didn't know if they were still the same as what they were back home. They looked like apples but he wasn't sure that they were.

Rei Ann

Old 06-04-2011, 08:45 PM

" Alright, those are fine to eat, and don't have to be cooked." She told him. " Alright, I better wash them though." She said. She picked up the fruit and took them over too one of the little springs. " This one here is for washing fruits and things like that. The other one keeps the clean food cold, and is great drinking water. Off to the south where the worn path leads, is a great place for bathing. The water is cold, but there are not fish or anything like that in it, and consider your power, you should be able to warm it up for your self." She said as she washed the fruit.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-04-2011, 09:04 PM

Warren watched as she washed the fruit and listened to what she had to say. When she mentioned where things were he looked around to see where they were. He looked back at her and said "You have something for everything don't you?"

Rei Ann

Old 06-04-2011, 09:15 PM

" Well not everything. I still don't have hot water, and other basic things. There are a few other things as well, that just don't come to mind. Yet as I have been here for so long, I had a lot of free time. " She told him. She brought the apples back over and set them down. She then went and flipped the fish. " So tomorrow, I figure I can work on making a weapon for you will you work on your shelter more. Is there any kind you want?" She asked.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-04-2011, 09:24 PM

Warren chuckled a little then said "Well I can help with hot water and probably a few other things when you think of them, and having spare time is something that we all need." When she brought back the apples he picked one up then said "Umm no not that I know of, I mean I normally just fight with my power but I might end up buring something down here. So any kind that you know how to make would be fine." He took a bit of the apple and watched her flip the fish then said "I thought that my shelter was pretty good but if you think that it isn't then I could use a few tips."

Rei Ann

Old 06-04-2011, 09:47 PM

" Well alright then. " She said. She mused about his shelter," Well it looks fine to me, I just wasn't sure if you were done with it. Did you create a spot that you have a small fire. Cause it gets really colder, and I don't have blankets, so that's how I stay warm. " She told him. Hers was more of a pit in the middle of the room, yet it never burnt the place down. " Alright, well I make you something tomorrow. Burning things down wouldn't be great" She told him with a small chuckle.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 02:01 AM

Warren smiled when she mentioned a place for a fire he smiled then said "I don't have one but I don't think that will be a problem for me, I can control fire so I could proabably change my body temperature to help." He chuckled when she said that burning things down wouldn't be good then said "So was it lonely out here? I know that you said you haven't seen anyone else but how did you stop yourself from going insane?" He didn't want to be rude but he couldn't think of anything else to talk about.

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 02:13 AM

" That must be something nice to have. My power' tends to make my body already much colder. I really miss blankets" She told him. She pulled the fish off the fire. " The fish is done" She mumbled. She sat down and sighed," It was very lonely, so lonely that somedays I wonder what I even bother to go on. Yet what kept me sane, was and is hope. That someday I won't be stuck on this Island anymore." She told him.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 04:12 AM

Warren nodded and then said "Well then I guess a fire pit would be a good idea", he took one of the fish then said "Thanks for finding them." When he heard what it was like before he sat quietly and ate the fish slowly, when she finished he looked at her then said "Don't worry you wont people are probably look for all the missing students right now and they will probably find us sooner or later" he pause "Besides your not alone anymore so it wont get lonely anymore."

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 04:22 AM

" At least for me, well for you, I'm sure being cold won't be a problem." She told him. She then started on her fish. Soon it was done. " I hope so, but it's been two years since I was taken, if anyone is looking, they sure are taking their sweet time" She mumbled softly. " Well that's true, I'm not alone anymore. Unless, I've really gone crazy and made you up" She said with a slight smile.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 04:33 AM

Warren smiled then said "I wish that I could help you with that but I can't really", he finished off his fish and looked at Anya smiling a little. He then said "I know that they have been trying but not a lot of people have commited their time to finding anyone but now that a lot more people will probably help." When she mentioned herself going crazy he laughed a little then said "Nope your not crazy I am really here."

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 04:48 AM

" Well, the only way you can help is figure out how to make blankets, or even make one wash up on shore." She said with a laugh. " Well that makes me feel so much better" She mumbled. " Well at least I'm not crazy there is at least that. Well we best finish eating, and then go sleep. It's best to work when the sun is actually up. Plus I still need to set up a fire, in the pit in my room" she said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:02 AM

Warren nodded then said "I could try" he smiled then said "I'm already done so I will just wait for you", he heard her mumble something then said "Hey everting will be alright." He stood up then said "Do you want help I mean with the fire I could make it a lot easier to set up", he made a small fire ball in his hand then said "If you want my help that is."

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 05:04 AM

She finished her fruit, and then nodded. " Sure, your help would be nice." She said she started gathering wood for her little fire. " Question, how hot does your flame get?" She asked. A lot of things would wash up on the beach, and that include metal scraps sometimes. Which if she had hot enough flame, could be changed into things.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:14 AM

Warren smiled and made the fire ball disappear to help her collect a little wood, he was glad that he could help her. When she asked him how hot the flames got he looked at her then said "As hot as I want them to I guess I can never really feel how hot it is normally. Why do you ask?" He stood and waited for her to start walking over to her shelter and to wait for her reply.

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 05:21 AM

She followed after him caring the wood. " Well something washes on the shore everyday. I think it's stuff that's fallen or broken off ships. Things like metal, which can me used to help make more objects. Like a hoe for farmer, or the band that holds together a bucket. Or hinges for doors." She told him. She led him inside her shelter, which looked biggish, and had shells or pretty stones around it, and some dried grass, made into a pad, with her fire pit in the middle.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:41 AM

Warren followed her into the shelter and then place the wood down beside the pit. He looked back her and smiled saying "I suppose I could try to make some thing useful but I warn you it might not be that good to start with." He started to place a bit of the wood into the pit and then made a small fire ball that was extremely hot and put it in the pit catching the wood on fire making a small but warm fire. He stood back up and looked at Anya saying "Good night".

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 05:44 AM

" It's never hurts to try and after some time we might get it to work" She said. Her smile brighten as the room got warmer. She had really been cold, but thought it rude to say anything. It wasn't like he'd be able to do much about it. " Night Warren" She said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 06:02 AM

Warren turned and left her shelter and walked over to his own, reaching it he walked in and laid down changing his body temperature so that he wouldn't get to cold. He couldn't really sleep he wasn't used to it and he wasn't comfy tomorrow he would really have to fix that if he was going to sleep there. He finally fell asleep after awhile.

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 03:30 PM

Anya layed down, and eventually fell asleep. Though it was harder than normal for her, because her mind kept running in different directions. She still couldn't believe that she wasn't alone anymore. Sure it sucked that someone else was stuck here like her, but she wasn't alone. Plus he could use fire, which would make many things here easier. Plus he was rather nice to look at. After all of these thoughts, sh did eventually fall asleep.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-06-2011, 11:59 AM

Warren slept for awhile and woke up to the sun already up. He got up and walked out of his shelter and went to sit wherethe fire was last night so that he could wait for Anya. He didn't know what to do when he first got up and he didn't know if she normally went and got things first thing in the morning. When he sat down he thought about what she had said last night about hot water and blankets. The hot water would be easy to solve but blankets he sat there and thought about what he could do about those.

Rei Ann

Old 06-06-2011, 08:22 PM

Anya got up and ventured outside. She was surprised to that Warren was already up she figured that he would be rather worn out from yesterday. Yet she was also glad that she hadn't imagined him. " Good Morning. Are you hungry?" She asked him. Her morning would consist of eating, and then going to the shore line to see if anything wash up before starting working on improving camp.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Warren looked over his shoulder when he heard Anya's voice and said "Good morning to you too and I am a little hungry how about you?" He stood up and looked at her, he knew what he could do for blankets if he found what he needed. If she went to look for things he would go and look for them.

{DO you hust want the others to be getting up for school now?}

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 02:07 AM

[[ sure the next post they can get up.]]

" I'm hungry as well. I'll start the food if you start the fire. Then after this I go to the beach to see if anything washed up on shore. " She told him. She walked over to the fridge pond, and started pulling out food she had stored there for morning food.