Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:54 PM

D.e.m heard the little blunder by the girl, then picked up the girl who was fixing him by her shirt "-Cybernetic voice- Who are yo-" he stopped and looked at her. "You were one of the Subjects from Fire-hive...uh...you were...Project Piper right?" asked.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-05-2011 at 02:04 PM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 03:05 PM

Cloaked Dagger nodded, taking the envelope and tossing it aside, saying, "Tell me about the job, I don't have my reading glasses with me." However, Dagger didn't require reading glasses, a fact that Darwin was well aware of, but Dagger frequently did irritating things like this as a sign of defiance. He remembered when Darwin had first told him about his new role in their organization and about his leash, the antidote, and Dagger had very calmly told him, "Very well, but I just want you to know, once I find a way around this, I am going to cut your fucking head off. Now, what's my first job?" Since then, in his free time Dagger has frequently attempted to hack into the Organization's files from numerous locations throughout the city, but each time he's been traced too quickly and had to leave in order to not give away the fact it was him. So, he now stood before Darwin and waited to see whether the great leader would be annoyed.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 04:30 PM

Piper felt dizzy as first one thing happened, then the next. First a girl accused her of treason, not wrong, of course, and stuck a dagger to her throat. Immediately afterwards, the cyborg grabbed her and lifted her up to its eye level, her feet dangling a good foot off of the ground. "I was fixing his circuits, not his programming," Piper announced, still trying to clear her head. "I know robots, okay? I used to build them all the time when I was a kid."

"What the heck is Fire-Hive?" Piper asked incredulously, having never heard the term before. "I'm no one's project! I was born on the South side of the city and raised by my grandpa."

Jai'kar definitely felt relieved that the group of six were all imperfects like himself. Walking forward, he announced himself. "Hello, I'm Jai'kar Valentine," he called out, scanning everyone. He was a little confused about what they were doing with the little girl, but figured it would be revealed in time. "May I ask your names?"

Hopefully these people would join his resistance. So far he was the only member, but he still did his best to stop the men-in-black however he could. To him, leaving the city was pointless. Overthrowing the government was the correct way to go.

Andraus

Old 07-05-2011, 04:44 PM

"It was the Program where you, me, and-" D.e.m stopped short " I remember...." He then had a flash back. In the memory he saw three tables, one with him, piper, and one with another, though he couldnt make out the face. "There were 3 of us....who was the third?" he asked her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-05-2011, 04:55 PM

After everything seemed to had settled down a bit more; Shuji simply gave a little sigh and scratched the back of his head as he watched how the young girl that had hid behind him ran behind d.e.m only to end up doing something to his back. Whatever was going on; no doubt about it she was either going to help the man or hurt him. All of a sudden while he sat there though waiting to see what would happen, his attention was immediately caught when Ailish's voice came right up. It had seemed that she had come over toward him to apologize for what happened and not to mention she looked rather sad about it due to her head facing downward. Giving a little frown he leaned his head forward a bit to get a better look at Ailish's face and shook his head lightly. "You don't need to apologize for anything; its just who you are..I don't find it wrong in anyway, we imperfects have to do anything for our survival, and honestly..I'm not too sure what she is doing..but I'm getting a pretty bad feeling about this." he stated only to end up hearing the other girl named 'Sierra' speak up asking how that girl would know about d.e.m's programming. Just hearing that, gave Shuji a thought that the girl must've been working for the M.I.B; but strangely enough, if she truly was working for them, than why hadn't she just run back to their base and told their commanding officers about where the imperfects were. Immediately after speaking with her seeing how d.e.m had picked up the young little girl by her shirt only to end up hearing as though the girl was another project but to be disclosed right after by the young girl named 'Piper' that she used to build robots as a kid and lived with her grandpa. Things were getting even more confusing as Shuji just took a chance that this girl was probably on their side rather than the M.I.B; why else would the M.I.B had been chasing her if she wasn't on the imperfection's side. "D.e.m! drop her! she's not doing anything wrong..are you going to really attack anyone who gets near you like that?!" Shuji exclaimed with his voice raised for once rather than his usual shy low tone of voice. All of a sudden after speaking up, seeing another male come walking into the alleyway along with his own introduction; Shuji just gave a quick gasp as he backed away a bit from him with his own wings immediately wrapping around himself due to meeting a new person..again.

Andraus

Old 07-05-2011, 04:59 PM

He dropped the girl "There were three of...us...dang it, why cant I remember?!?"

[writers block x.x]

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-06-2011, 07:11 AM

[oh yea can someone tell me wat year it is in this rp?]

Darwin looked at Cloaked and smirked, "It seems as though what I have been looking for has resurfaced, I have been looking for an imperfect girl by the name of Ailish Alexanderia Jinx, the last member of the Jinx family and an imperfect boy by the name of Shuji Daishi a fallen angel, apparently they are both 'alive and well' so to speak. I have sent my agents to see what she has been up to, but there is a little glitch in D.E.M. So I want you to watch them and report to me what they are doing. No killing and no one must see you." Daarwin said with a serious look on his face and grinned evilly to his interesting plan.

Ailish looked at Shuji in shook as he moved her hair and said that she didn't have to apologize for what she did, since she did that to survive in this world. She smiled softly and looked at her black gloved hands as the blood continued to drip, "Thank you for saying that Shuji, it makes me feel less like a monster." she said looking at the girl Piper, D.E.M. and Sierra as Pier started talking about growing up with her grandpa and knowing about robots. Ailish only narrowed her eyes a little as she stood up and seen another boy come over, "Hello Jar'kai, I am Ailish and if you excuse me friends, I have fate with a nearby fire hydrate." she said walking to a nearby one and stood on the side. She lifted her leg in the air, casing her dress to ride up and expose some of her underwear but only for a moment until her leg gave in and broke open the hydrate making water gush out and made the sidewalk and street wet. Ailish dipped her hands in the water and started to clean herself.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-06-2011, 07:56 AM

(Thinking and considering the environment being a wasteland of earth outside of this city and the city itself being like a technological paradise in a way. I think the time zone should either be around the mid 3000s if not the early 4000s.)

Simply as Ailish thanked Shuji for saying something like that to make her think of herself less as a monster; he had turned his attention right back over toward her as he gave a little nod to her. Still as he did that, he kept his face slightly hidden back into his scarf while his wings stayed wrapped around himself to see what would happen. He still wasn't even too sure if this new male named 'Jar'kai' was a safe man that could even be trusted. Keeping his head low and guard up he had watched the movements of how the man would act just in case he would end up doing something crazy and try to attack one of imperfections in the group. Soon enough, when Alilish had spoken up saying that she needed to basically use one of the fire hydrants, Shuji turned his attention right back over toward her only to see her raise her leg into the air and kick part of the fire hydrant open with water pouring out; only to see that she was simply washing her hands from the blood. She seemed to had thought of herself as a partial monster due to what she had done every once in a while but Shuji didn't really think that about her or any of the imperfections really. None of them including himself were monsters, they were all plain normal people with strange powers that was it. It was just the M.I.B that didn't find that right so thats why they wanted everything perfect. It was simply due to the imperfections being...different. "M-..my name i-is Shuji D-Daishi." he stated nervously, noticing how d.e.m was trying to remember something but having a hard time remembering from the corner of his eye.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2011, 01:15 PM

Dagger cocked an eyebrow before asking, "If it's a 'look-but-don't-touch' mission, why send the perfect assassin? What, do you have so few covert agents that you have to use my skills for something that isn't in my job description?" The barest trace of a smile touched his lips, the only part of his face visible under his ever present hood, Darwin being the only person to see what he really looks like underneath it.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-06-2011, 03:22 PM

"I have no freaking idea what you're talking about!" Piper exclaimed as the cyborg dropped her. Her tiny legs hit the ground a little funny though, causing her to fall on her padded behind. "I told you that I'm no one's project!" Piper was clearly telling the truth around this point. The men-in-black never told her that they had created her, as it caused feelings of animosity, and instead implanted false memories into her mind.

"Your arm is still short-circuiting though," Piper told D.e.m., calming down a little. "You have a faulty wire. If you want me to, I'll replace it."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ailish and Shuji," Jai'kar responded, giving a smile and a small bow. "I am currently forming a resistance against the government. I don't know if any of you would like to join, but if you would follow me, I can take you to a safe house in an undisclosed location." Jai'kar announced the last part with a louder voice, trying to grab the attention of everyone in the alleyway, regardless of what they were doing.

"Anyone interested?"

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 12:19 AM

D.E.M picked up the girl by the shirt, claiming he recognized her as a fellow M.I.B. project. The girl denied everything, saying she knew about robots and lived with her grandpa. Then to Sierra's shock, Shuji raised his voice like he hadn't ever before. Sierra backed off, ashamed. DEM still seemed to think he remembered her from a project but really, he was short circuiting and had just threatened the group a few moments ago, so it wasn't improbable that he was falsely accusing this girl because of a glitch. Looking at the girl she could see that her feelings about being a project was legitimate.

Meanwhile, some idiot had come up and announced that he was planning a rebellion right there in the open where anyone could hear him.

Glaring at him, Sierra gulped nervously, "Shut up, will you? You're going to get us all killed" She couldn't help being terse, her nerves were just so high strung.

>>>please tell me Angelo if that was offensive<<<

Last edited by RebelFey; 07-07-2011 at 12:22 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2011, 01:54 AM

"You don't think it matters whether I'm planning actual treason or not, do you?" Jai'kar asked, sizing up the girl, elven by the looks of her ears. His white t-shirt did little to hide the black, scrawling runes that covered his skin, and it hid the ones on his arms even less. "You do realize that by simply existing, you are acting in open rebellion to the government, right?" Emboldened, Jai'kar jumped to the top of a dumpster, his superhuman abilities evident in the leap.

Gesturing broadly, he seemed to take in everyone, and everything in the city. "Everyone is treasonous in this wretched city!" he declared, his eyes reflecting the fire held in his voice. "Perfection is unattainable! Several thousand years ago, a man by the name of Adolph Hitler and his soldiers, the Nazis, tried to create a perfect race by eradicating those they deemed imperfect. They failed! They were rebuffed by the people of the world who realized he was a lunatic and that he would fail. The men-in-black are the Nazis of today! They want to eradicate us like Hitler wanted to eliminate a group of people known as Jews.

According to our government's laws, everyone who is imperfect deserves to die. If you lie, are you perfect? If you steal? Cheat? Hit? The answer is yes, and therefore, everyone deserves to die. You could search through this entire city and find not one person who has never committed a wrong, yet the wrong we are accused of is even worse! We are to be punished for being born! But instead of lying down and letting myself be killed for coming into existence, I will fight back until I have breathed my last breath! My question to you is this: Will you join me!?"

((No worries, Rebel. :)))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-07-2011, 02:24 AM

Annabell walked down to the alley way behind the building that she had seen d.e.m in as well as a few other imperfects. Reaching the alley and stuck her head around the corner and saw that there were a few more imperfects there making the group larger. She listened to what a boy on a dumpster was saying but could hardly hear him from where she was. She also saw that d.e.m was still short circuiting and that there was a little girl trying to help him that looked oddly familiar maybe if she had her suit on Annabell could recognize her better. Annabell stayed at the end of the alleyway looking down at the people that had congregated there to wait and see what would happen. She wasn’t wearing her suit so they couldn’t recognize her but d.e.m might so she was going to keep her distance for now.

Kiara stood there and listened to what the boy who had just showed up had to say then when he asked who everyone was she didn’t answer at least no this time. When someone else yelled at him to shut up she smiled a little as the flames on her arms were growing while he was talking louder. But when he jumped up on the dumpster and started going on about his resistance again not even keeping quiet she looked at him and then held out one of her hands and shot a fire ball at him making sure not to hit him thought. She lowered her hand then said “We are all trying to stay alive here and you yelling like that isn’t helping, it will only attract the people who want to kill us! Then with what you are talking about will only make it worse!” Her voice was angry but not too loud but that was as loud as she ever got so to her it was yelling. She bit the inside of her lip and the flames disappeared as she looked down, she didn’t really like being mean but she also didn’t feel like dying today.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2011, 03:03 AM

"You see that building behind you? The tall, gray one? Yeah, that's their headquarters, or one of them at least. You guys chose a pretty bad spot to hang out, to be honest," Jai'kar explained, barely blinking as the fireball whizzed by him. In truth, he had faced larger threats than the girl, though he didn't underestimate her.

"I have several safe houses set up for the use of the Resistance, however. They would be infinitely safer than here, or even your homes. The men-in-black do have files on everyone in the city, including you guys," Jai'kar explained calmly, hopping down off of the dumpster. "Any takers?"

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-07-2011, 03:21 AM

It had taken longer than expected for raven maned agent to dispatch the imperfects that he had been sent to kill. Honestly the mission had seemed like it would be easier than it was but that was just the way things were now. Imperfects were starting to fight back out of some misguided sense of inequality. The fact of the matter is that things were the way they were meant to be, and there was nothing that was going to change that. Fighting back would only cause them more pain and suffering in the long run but how many of the imperfects really understood that? It didn't really matter because the more they fought, the more entertainment it would provide Mr. Starr.

Arriving back at headquarters, Vincent made his way up to Darwin's office, and knocked politely on the door as he always did. He and Darwin had a good relationship, he was second in command behind him so that meant something right? Hopefully that made him the heir apparent, not that Vince was looking forward to being in command of the MIB but he was ambitious. Darwin was mentor but was more like an older brother to the youthful male, and he looked up to the guy. Entering the office without waiting to be allowed in Vince gave a crooked smile and a curt nod as a greeting to both men present, "Ah Mr. Dagger. Is there someone you mean to have killed Darwin?" His voice was calm and his tone was lightly hinted with sarcasm but he was serious. Dagger was more of an assassin than an agent so that was usually the jobs he was given.

(Hope I didn't take too many liberties. . . :sweat: )

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-07-2011, 03:24 AM

While Shuji stayed silent once more due to the fact that he was a little shy for meeting a new person, he kept his head down as he watched the events and people speak around him play out. It had seemed that the new male that had come over was planning on starting a resistance against the M.I.B although right before anyone could either speak up to agreeing to this, Shuji stayed silent as he folded his own wings tightly around himself. All of a sudden, hearing Piper yell back at d.e.m and the other girl named 'Sierra' yelling toward the new male asking if he was crazy for thinking about creating a resistance. Shuji just stayed a bit silent, his own thoughts about the resistance was actually going toward it a bit but yet another part of his thoughts didn't like the idea about it, since it may had been a idea so that the imperfections could finally live among everyone without being judged; although within doing so, many many more lives are going to be taken all of them being innocent. As Jai'kar suddenly got onto one of the dumpsters and began to give what seemed like a long speech; Shuji's eyes widened right up as he looked up at him, completely unaware who he was talking about when he spoke of a man named 'Hitler'. Due to being an imperfection, Shuji wasn't really given much education so he didn't really get to know much about the history in a long past. All of a sudden as a little quick ball of fire went flying past Jai'kar's face, Shuji gave another gasp as he saw her yell at him as well. Only about the fact about lowering his voice though because of yelling was going to make many people come over. As one could've been the M.I.B. 'I knew I had a bad feeling about this...' he thought to himself as his own eyes flung open even more than before when he heard the male say the building behind them was one of many headquarters that the M.I.B had. Simply hearing that, Shuji began to stand back up to his own feet as he kept his hands hidden within himself due to him being covered up by his own wings. "F-for some r-reason...I-..I trust him. I..It may be hopeless like y-you guys say..b-but how ab-about w-we give it a try you guys?...w-we may lose a lot of o-our friends..b-but l-lets see where this goes a-at least." Shuji spoke up nervously keeping his head down still hidden within his scarf due to being afraid to get yelled at.

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 05:16 AM

d.e.m jumped back into the room, having jumping from the sides of the building, then held Darwin at gun-point "I want accsess to the Files of the Three Prototypes that were made." he told him "I will get access to them, so you can either open them peacefully or die, your choice" he told him

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 12:02 PM

(she wasn't opposed to the resistance, just to the guy talking loudly )

Sierra sighed as the Jai'kar continued to talk even louder. Kiara tried to get him to quiet down also. Shuji was hiding again. At the mention that this was MIB headquarters behind them, Sierra coulld've kicked herself. This just showed how little she knew about the city outside of her home. She looked at this guy in a new light. He seemed to know his way around the city, and he could help her at least to be safer when sneaking around. As she looked up at the sky she could see it was about noon.

"How long does it take to get to one of these houses?" Sierra hesitantly. She wasn't sure she wanted to leave her home yet, "I'm Sierra Nahl by the way"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 12:39 PM

In a flash imperceptible to a normal eye, the tip of Dagger's sword lay against D.E.M.'s throat and, a few seconds later, the front half of his gun fell to the ground, the gun cut in half so quickly that the metal of the gun was red hot. Dagger had also pulled out his dagger as he said, "I really must thank you again for this blade Darwin, there's nothing quite like having a sword that can cut tanks in half or even deflect energy weapons. As for you, whoever you are, I'd tell you to drop the gun, but I took care of that already, so I'll just tell you to get on your knees with your hands on your head... unless, Darwin, you'd rather I cut him into teeny-tiny pieces?"

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 05:10 PM

D.e.m Activated his Time-stop drive, then took the guys knife and held it at his throat, then turned it off.

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-07-2011, 05:27 PM

Vince looked at the two men a wry grin on his face as the standoff insued, "Now now boys, we all know that there's no violence allowed here. Put the weapons away and lets act like we've got some manners?" Walking to the door of the office, he peeked his head out to speak with the secretary at the desk, "Can you get someone up here to fix this hole we now have in the wall? Thank you dear." Closing the door behind him when he came back in, the young male looked at Darwin, "Must be a wonderful feeling having people gun for you all the time eh?" It was a sarcastic remark, he knew the man could handle the pressure that came with his position and was quite accustomed to it.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-07-2011, 11:45 PM

[the year is 3950 lol, do u agree?]

Darwin opened his mouth to speak only to have it close when D.E.M. busted through his window and just glared at him in anger. He breathed deeply and heavily trying to hold in his anger. "D.E.M., D.E.M., D.E.M., D.E.M. why do you continue to annoy me. I will not open such a file because they no longer exist." he said his eyes glowing blue and caused the room to form icicles and become cold. "How dare you come in my office and demand me to give you files that don't exist anymore. Someone get this imperfect trash out of my office!!" Darwin yelled as the icicles broke off and pinned D.E.M. to the wall of his office. Darwin sat back in his chair and allowed the room to get back to its original temperature. He looked at Vince and chuckled softly, "Yes you can say that Vince, I'm used to it by now." he looked at his desk and looked at the files he was looking at before, 'This is going to be a perfectly interesting day.' he thought to himself. "Oh and Dagger, I want you to go because of if one of those imperfects attack my agents, I want you to kill them." he sighed continued to look at the feels.

Ailish finished cleaning off and walked back to the alley as she fixed her dress and walked back to Shuji, sitting next to him. She listned to them talk and seen the boy jump on the dumpster and speak louder. She sighed lightly and looked at Shuji for a moment until it was taken by Sierra telling Jar'Kai to shut up or he'll attract attention. Ailish was about to speak until Jar'Kai pointed out that they were all near one of the building that belonged to M.I.B. her eyes widen slightly as she seen Shuji stand up and speak out only to look down in fear. Ailish stood up and smiled softly, "I agree with Shuji, I trust Jar'Kai will try his best with this Rebellion against M.I.B. but Jar'Kai I must say and it is unfortunate for me to say this. A Rebellion has never worked, never has and it never will." she said softly staring at Jar'Kai with her red eyes and looked at Shuji, "Do not try to hide from those like you. It does not get you far in life, even after death itself." she said softly and turned away from him and looked at everyone.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 11:56 PM

A dangerous smile came across Dagger's face as he looked from D.E.M. to Darwin saying, "Alrighty then, how bout I start with this one? After all, he did just take my knife, the knife I've used from the start of my career, and I've grown quite fond of it." In a quick flash of movement he ducked back and under the blade before grabbing D.E.M.'s wrist and twisting it, tossing his sword into the air as he did so, and took his dagger back before kicking the mechanized meta-human away, snatching his sword out of the air as it came back down, taking a combat stance, asking, "C'mon, say the word, my master, and I'll cut him to pieces!"

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-08-2011, 12:14 AM

Piper was as interested in what the newcomer had to say as anyone else, and with D.e.m. gone, she could actually listen. A lot of what the guy said made sense, there was no denying that. But Piper could see where the problem came from. Everyone was too dispirited to even consider standing and defending themselves. "I'm in!" Piper exclaimed, a smile descending on her childishly cherubic face.

While she was technically employed by the men-in-black, Piper considered herself more of a free agent, unaware of the fact that D.e.m. was correct about her being in their project. The false memories they implanted her with had just been put there by the scientists to replace the real ones they deleted. Unfortunately for them, it resulted in an agent that could develop values the Organization disliked.

"It would take us ten minutes at an easy pace, or five if we ran, which would attract attention, so ten minutes," Jai'kar responded, smiling as the majority seemed convinced he was right.

"There you go defeating yourself. Why should the men-in-black bother defeating you? You'll just defeat yourselves," Jai'kar said to Ailish, shaking his head in wonder. "If we start performing little raids and other nuisances to the government, people will realize that we're doing something. Our first goal isn't to tear down the government, it's to become a rallying point for others. We need to be the generals, and like every good general, we need to inspire our men and give them the confidence that we won't be beaten. You don't have to join, and even if you do, you can bail at any time.

"If you're coming with me, stand at the mouth of the alley near me,"
Jai'kar announced, walking up to the end of the alley before turning around and staring at the others.

Andraus

Old 07-08-2011, 12:15 AM

D.E.M took the guys computer after recovering. "You wouldnt delete importent Files Darwin, I know you to well. Even if they are not here, they are likely to be in the Archieves." he took off.