VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 10:26 PM

In a world very much like ours, just very different a band has just become very big and have had a gigs all over the state they started in but no one knows the lead guitarist is a vampire, the band knows it, but they know they aren't in danger from him. He is a tame vampire, and won't harm any of them. Well anyway this band has many admirers and fans. And especailly the guitarist, he has been asked out by some but he's declined and they still admire him. Well the story begans with the band playing at a club in a city just outside of the state they started in and this town knows them well, what will happen from here?

Name: Diablo Lucifir
Bio: He is the lead guitarist of the new big hit band of the world, he is an amzing guitar player and has many admirers, maybe it's because he's the cutest guy in the band, who knows. He is also a vampire, he feeds on animals and is very tame for vampires his age, he has been around so long he just stops counting the years and keeps those he cares about in his thoughts. He met the band because they lost their first guitarist and he knew how to play so he went to them and they let him in even though he was a vampire.
Picture:
((it's my first time in awhile starting a thread))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-03-2011, 10:42 PM

Blythe rolled her eyes as her friend waved the tickets in her face. "We have to go! Come on, I know some of the guys in the band and they'll let us go back stage!"

"Alright! I'll go Loren, but don't scream after me if I start going on about how much I hate the music." Blythe didn't like the band all that much, but would go with her friend. It was a birthday present. Since she was turning twenty one Loren was making quite a fuss about it all.

That was how the red head found herself in the middle of a crowd of people. They were all screaming and bustling about, trying to get as close to the stage as possible. Strangely enough, the noise died down the moment a guitar solo started. Lifting her blue eyes up, the young woman tilted her head to the side and watched. Now there was someone who loved what he was doing, and that was something she could admire.

Loren dragged her friend back stage as soon as the show was over. The brunette started speaking with the band member she knew, leaving Blythe alone. She wandered off and caught sight of the guitarist with a gaggle of girls surrounding him. It didn't seem like he was pleased. Thinking quickly, she shoved her way trough the crowd and planted a kiss on his lips. Pulling back Blythe smiled brightly. Inwardly she was praying he would let her help him get away from the crazed fans. "Hey there, are you ready for that date we talked about? You've been promising me one for years." Tilting her head to the side, Blythe smirked at the other girls like a cat who'd had her fill of milk.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 10:55 PM

The girls around him glared but he smiled happily, he really found these girls boring, but he liked their admiration so he put up with it, to tell the truth he liked the attention just not the point he was getting it at. He smiled at the girl who kissed him and got up. "Of course, I remember now, man I almost forgot about that, I'm sorry about that, shall we go?" he asked this cute blue eyed girl. He stood up and grabbed her hand gently and walked with her away from the girls as they glared at the girl who took their object, some fans only thought of him as such. He was the lead guitarist to a metal band and enjoyed being such. Once he was out of eye sight of the girls he stopped and leaned on the wall, he could see the other band members talking to their friend he knew her well. "Thank you." he said "Shall I know my rescuer's name?" he asked her. He really liked people not being afraid of him, that's why he put up with the boring crowds, as well as the annoying, the simple feeling of aceptance, that was the only part he was happy with.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2011, 12:11 AM

Blythe was relieved when the blond took her hand. The little ploy had worked, and he'd understood what she wanted to do. AS they walked away, her mind wheeled around to try and figure out how he might react. Of course there was nothing that could have prepared her for what he did say. It was strange, he probably expected her to know his name because he thought himself a gift to everyone. "Blythe Monroe, and you?" The young woman stated simply as she regarded him.

She could hear Loren speaking and laughing. Their eyes crossed, and her friend's widened in surprise. Blythe smiled a little and shrugged. Loren knew how she felt about people not treating musicians like regular people. It was just as bad, if not worse, for actors. That whole set of people were constantly followed the media by electronic and magical means. The thought of such espionage made the red head shudder.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 07-04-2011 at 12:13 AM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 12:23 AM

"Nice to meet you Blythe Monroe, I'm Diablo Lucifir." he said. "Thank you for that, I only put up with crowds like that to feel accepted. Usaully when people saw me they'd be afraid. I'm different then other people I'm sure your friend has heard about me from the band, I trust her and she doesn't seem afraid of what I am." he said. He then cursed himself for saying so much. "People find my differentness scary and they stayed away from me, until I became apart of this band I was alone, so I like feeling like I'm accepted and socaily cool enough to admire." he said vaguely saying how he really felt on that.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2011, 01:12 AM

Blythe wore a slightly perplexed frown. He didn't seem all that strange for someone who was the lead guitarist for a metal band. "She's so trustworthy she hasn't said a word of what frightens people to me. And since I don't really follow the rumor mill I have no idea what this little mystery might be." Tilting her head, Blythe smiled at Diablo. She wanted to figure out what this mystery was, and she would eventually. Though, Blythe would rather get it from the secret holder himself then anyone else.

"I might be able to convince Loren to tell me. But, I'd rather hear from you.. Maybe we could make that pretend date a real one?" She was obviously hesitant about it. Shrugging, Blythe laughed. "Though if you don't want to that's fine, sheesh I'm starting to sound like them!" Waving dramatically at the glowering fan girls who were slowly dispersing, the young woman laughed.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 07-04-2011 at 01:15 AM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 01:21 AM

"I would like that, I would like you to know the mystery about me first though, the thing that people feared about me and some still do is I'm a vampire though I'm very tame for a vampire of my age." he said. "I find that you really seem to not care about what I do as much as to forget I am human, and I like that, I would love to make our pretend date a real one." he said happily. "Only if you want to knowing what I am now. I will tell you that I only feed off of animals, not humans, I actually don't like the taste of human blood like vampires usaully do." He hoped that she wasen't afraid of him now.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2011, 01:36 AM

Blythe couldn't help the giggle that bubbled up. "My age?" Blythe quoted with a smile. It was a genuine one, full of warmth and feeling. Moving so that her back was to everyone else, the young woman peered up at the guitarist curiously. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. And yes, that's fine with me." Moving forward, she actually tried to see his teeth. Then many questions crowded into her mind.

Sunlight, did it bother him? Or maybe that was just a myth... Now there was a topic for conversation, if nothing else. "Where would you like to go?" There was a little place not too far away, but of course it was going to be crowded. Concerts always made sure the little diner was full. Then there was the park, full of little nooks and crannies where one could hide from rabid fans. If Diablo couldn't suggest anything, Blythe had plenty of ideas.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 01:48 AM

He smiled happily. "So you aren't afraid?" he asked. "Yeah, I've only been a vampire for a couple hundred years and usually vampires that old aren't really tame, unlike me." he said. He hesitantly made his teeth longgate and he opened his mouth for her to see them. He smiled. "I know of a good place that is sure to be not too busy, it's a good place that is too expensive for average people but I have money stashed away that's seemed to multiple over my years of being a vampire." he said. "So if you would like to go there we could, no problem, very good food."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2011, 01:56 AM

This was definitely the strangest, but funnest, birthday she'd ever had. Though, Blythe was certainly going to keep that little tid bit for herself. "I'm more curious then afraid." Regarding Diablo's teeth with a mixture of awe and fascination, the red head stared a little before catching on to the import of his words. "Usually I would say no to someone I've just met offering to pay so much... But considering the circumstance, well how could I refuse!" Smiling in return, Blythe bent at the waist and bowed theatrically. The young woman was more glad then ever she'd accepted the little surprise Loren had planned.

Standing once more, her eyes wandered in search of an exit. Getting caught by fans would certainly ruin any plans the two newly acquainted people had made. The restaurant Diablo had suggested sounded nice. His comment about good food brought up a question. "So, you can eat regular food?" Tilting her head in an habitual gesture she regarded him with inquisitiveness. Blythe was enjoying herself tremendously for someone who had once been so reluctant to go to a concert.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 07-04-2011 at 01:58 AM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 02:03 AM

He smiled. "Well, it's not everyday that I would make an offer , or even consider going out on a date with a girl. Your special, and I want to ensure that we have fun. I can eat normal food but it has no effect on me. As for the sunlight thing like I'm sure your wondering, it only weakens my vampiric abilities, sometimes I use them to trick my band mates, we have fun when I do." he said "I can borrow the singers car, it's a nice one we bring with us for things like dates, it's a mustang, and very nice." he said. "I'd just have to tell him that I'm taking it for a date."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2011, 11:19 PM

She was rather surprised, but in a good way. All the things she'd heard about vampires didn't seem to apply to Diablo. There was no broodiness about him that she could see, and no menacing aura. That didn't mean that danger exuded not from him, quite the contrary. "Sounds good to me.. And thanks for answering those questions, asked and unasked. Wait, can you read minds?" If so, he would certainly be getting a mindful.

Blythe waved to Loren and signaled what was going on. They'd actually worked out a code for occasions such as this. Nodding, Loren turned from her friend to keep speaking with the other band members. There was a mutual trust between herself and the band. It was for this reason she wasn't worried to see her friend leaving with one of them.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 11:24 PM

He smiled. "I've just heard the question all of them possible at least five times, so I know vaguely what people might ask. I do get bored with life, well okay that's understating it, but I get through well enough, when it's the bands turn to go away I'll miss them, they're like a family to me." he said then smiled. "How about we go to that place I told you about and get to know each other.?" he asked he walked away to tell the singer he needed the car for a date and he said he'd see diablo back at the hotel. Diablo walked back over to Blythe and smiled. "Are you ready to go?" he asked her.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-05-2011, 12:39 AM

The casual thought of death saddened Blythe a little. Not for herself, she actually felt sorry for Diablo. The young woman couldn't imagine living that way... Measuring the lives of one's friends and waiting for them to grow old and die while you still remained. Turning her head away from him, she made sure there was nothing in her expression that could give away her thoughts.

A sigh of relief escaped Blythe for the brief respite offered to her by his need to make the arrangements for the car. She had nodded absentmindedly, trying to push away the pity she felt. "Yeah, more then ready! Lead the way, I can't wait to see what the place looks like." Blythe also wanted to think of anything but her imagination running wild.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 12:42 AM

He walked her out to the mustang a plain black mustang, clean looking and stock, it was well kept he opened her door for her and waited for her to get in so he could drive her to the place.

((writers block))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-05-2011, 01:12 AM

Stepping into the car with a polite nod, Blythe settled herself in. Quickly flipping on her seat belt, she smiled up at the vampire. "Well, come on! I don't bite." Her own words caused her to laugh as her blue eyes twinkled with mirth. Patting the driver's seat, Blythe tried to imagine what kind of place she would be visiting now. Certainly, it would be anything but ordinary and full of boisterous noise. She didn't want to have any preconceived notions though, so she threw out the idea of a dark broody place. Though that would be interesting and different for such a straight laced person as Blythe.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:16 AM

He chuckled and closed her door going around to the drivers side and getting in. He bluckled up and started the car, he listened to it come to life and drove toward the place he told her about. He couldn't exactly remember the name, he'd remember after he saw it again, he knew how to get there perfectly fine. He got there in no more then twenty minutes and smiled. "Here we are." he said. "The fancy werewolf." he said as he remembered the name. "It's a much classier place then most think." he said with a chuckle finding it ironic that a vampire would go here.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-05-2011, 08:47 PM

Looking at the place with curiosity, she smiled. The red head climbed out of the car before saying anything in response to the vampire. It was strange yes... But not totally unexpected. It would have been boring to be with someone who had no sense of humor. "I'm sure it's really nice inside. Now I'm worried I'll be under dressed though." Taking a few steps forward, she then waited.

Meanwhile Blythe looked at entering customers, and those that left. There was a mixture of people of all classes and backgrounds. The rich, the poor, and the middle class... They all walked in and out of the place with ease and comfort. No one made any derisive comments and no fights seemed to break out. A truce reigned there, and Blythe liked that quite a bit.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 09:01 PM

He got out and locked the doors, taking the keys with him. "It is a nice place for all who want to come in, no hate crimes happen in here, no fights, and the closet to agression I've seen is friendly horseplay in the back." he said. "Some people choice not to come here, being it's a weird mix of the social classes and the name weirds them out. I find it kind of cool, and I've known werewolves that are well tempered and quite civil." he said taking her hand in his. "Shall we go in?" he asked her.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-08-2011, 12:21 AM

Blythe only really caught the last sentence. The young woman was desperately interested in this place where people from all walks of life were coexisting together in harmony. Standing and following him, she smiled and nodded. Blythe's blue eyes sparkled as they approached the place. "Of course!" Placing her hand in his arm, she followed him into the restaurant.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2011, 01:14 AM

He smiled and walked in with her. When they walked in they saw what it looked like on the inside, the walls and floor and ceiling where in designs and sectioned off to show the coexsisting of colors that weren't usaully used together. "It's a pretty wacky place, but it's a cool place to be." he said to her finding a table by the windows that was in the section of the dinner that was painted in a black and red and white design, with each color spiraling, mixing where they were over lapped.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-10-2011, 12:20 AM

Entranced by the design of the place, Blythe let herself smile. Turning to her companion, she tilted her head towards the menu. "Anything in particular you would recommend?" She had no idea what any of the items on the menu were, except for the spaghetti and she didn't feel like having any that evening. After the concert, the young woman wanted something exotic and delicious. "And maybe we could start getting to know each other better.. What is your favorite color?" Laughing a little, she shook her head at the obvious question.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2011, 12:47 AM

"Black, and for those who think black is only a shade, red." he said smiling. "I would recommand the pizza burger, it is more exotic then it sounds." he said smiling.
((writers block))