Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 PM

Luca could feel the calculating eyes always on him. He was deeply touched by the warm spirit of Anna and soon forgot thinking about Justin. "Does she act like this with you?" he asked Justin. "I didn't mean to imply that I am something different, I just wanted to know how she normally acts. That's all." He tried to force a smile, but decided against it.

"Thank you for showing me where to go Anna!" he said with a softness in his voice.

Rose could always sense joy, and was utterly disgusted by it. She sneered for a second and continued convincing (or threatening) demons to join her cause. She set a mental note to check back on the overworld situation as soon as she was free.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to demona jay

Old 07-05-2011, 10:41 PM

" she likes anyone who treats her with kindness. She grew up in a family that hated her so she craves love from anyone who's willing to give it. She does seem to like you more then she normally likes people at all though." Justin said. Anna just held onto Luca's arm as if she thought if she let go he'd disappear. She really did seem to like him very much just by how she was acting.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:47 PM

Luca smiled, this time it was genuine, and it showed. He felt so happy, so warm and fuzzy inside. He loosened up a bit and kept going at the rather fast pace held by Anna. "Anna, I am sorry to hear you had a rough past. For now, I won't be going anywhere, except with you guys."

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:54 PM

" Anna!" Anna said happily. Happy to hear Luca wasn't leaving any time soon. Anna then stopped walking and slowly let go of Luca looking around as if she heard something. Anna then grabbed her knife again still moving slowly and quietly started walking towards a large rock. When she got close people came screaming out from behind the rock. " Don't hurt us!" Three little boys cried as they came out from hiding behind the rock. Anna didn't seem to care and still tried to go after the little kids.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:04 PM

Luca ran after them and got the boys to calm down, "It's okay," he said, "she was just a little on edge, and sacred. It wasn't anything personal. You are safe now." Luca meant every word he said, he was worried about these boys and didn't want to see them get hurt. At that moment when he let his guard down, one of the boys snickered and pulled out a knife and stared right at Luca. "Give me your money, and everything you've got!" He was frozen with fear, and had no clue what to do, he sure as hell could not just use his demonic powers. He just stayed there motionless.

Rose felt his fear, and adverted her gaze from present matters in the underworld. She recognized immediately the three boys for their true forms, they were three demons of the fiery realms of below, they were as close to arch rivals as she had, or atleast they were the minions of her arch-rival, Persephina. A demoness born of pure flame.

Rose also knew better than to interfere, she could only distract herself with getting new servants do ease the stress of what was going on above.

"What are you doing? I'll give you my money," he hands them his money, not that there is much, "here!" He cowered.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:14 PM

Anna quickly started attacking them wanting to protect Luca. The white symbols appearing on her skin again and making the demons easier to kill. " Leave my friends alone!" Anne said as she attacked the demons being able to be understood and everything. Once the demons were dead Anna just stood there for a second before looking over at Luca. " It's ok now." She said softly then she passed out. Out cold her powers taking too much energy for her because she was so young.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 PM

"Anna, Anna!" he screamed "are you okay?" He was so upset, it was his fault this happened, his fault that she was now, for all he knew dead. "Justin, I am so sorry. I didn't even realize, what was going on. Please forgive me, I didn't mean for her to die." He began to weep.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM

Justin walked over and smacked Luca over the head to get him to calm down. " She's not dead you idiot." Justin said after he hit Luca knowing he would probably hear him now that he wasn't freaking out.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 12:18 AM

"She isn't? Then why is she lying like that?" he pointed at her seemingly lifeless body. "And why did you hit me? OWWWW!" Luca took a deep breath and began to calm down. "You are right, I am sorry, I should calm down. Is there anyway that I can help?" he massaged his head where Justin had just smacked him.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 11:00 PM

" She used her powers to protect you since your so damn weak. She always over uses her powers to protect people who can't protect themselves. That's just how she is. Since she used her powers she's gonna be asleep like that for awhile. We should find somewhere to hide until she wakes up. And you can help by sitting with her until she wakes up. I'm gonna walk to the next town and see if I can get something to help her. She's gonna have really bad pain when she wakes up. I come back find out you did something stupid...Your head comes off your neck" Justin said giving Luca a look that could kill if looks could kill then he started to walk away heading for the next town.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 11:08 PM

"Wait! You are leaving me?" he shouted in fear. "What do I do, do we just wait here? Should I find shelter or something?" He was terrified, and couldn't even make an attempt to try to relax and hide it from his voice. Luca was so unsure of himself, so unsure of just about everything.

Rose felt his terror and fed off of it, but it wasn't a good thing. She began to doubt again her choice in a spy. She couldn't think long because she was caught off guard as a bolt of lightning struck her square in the chest. The one thing Rose had going for her were her natural instincts, and amazing reflexes. Just in time, she managed to at least not be thrown back, she took the blast like a true powerhouse demon would. Raving, Rose tore through the fiery wasteland towards her assailant. She seemed to be skating on a thin layer of water, that she kept in a vial at her hip, lest the past repeat herself, "I refuse to be stranded without water ever again!" she spoke to herself when she bought the vial.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 11:19 PM

" calm down already. Just wait here for me to come back. You'll know I'll come back because I left you with Anna. Isn't that enough proof on it's own that I'll come back?" Justin asked. Justin sighed. " Someone has to go get Anna some pain pills so either I go or you go that's how it's gotta be. Deal with it or leave right now got it?" Justin said getting a little angry. This Luca kid was more of a pain then he was worth it seemed.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 11:30 PM

"Sorry, you're right!" Luca said, taken aback a bit by the coldness of Justin. "I will wait right here, I will even protect her as best as I can, if it comes to it. Have faith in me, I'm trying to be less of a bother. Go on, get her the pills, we will be fine." He smiled down at the sweet Anna. Regardless of what he had seen her do, she was still as innocent in his mind as before. He saw a worried look, and hesitation in Justin's eyes. "Go!" he shouted, this time with full authority, showing he was confident.

Rose screamed a terrible cry and sensed the presence of her attacker. "Who are you?" she shouted, as she rose on a twisting torrent of water. At this point she was a colossus looming over nearly all of the fire region. "Join me, or be obliterated just as the others." She held out a flask that looked normal and full of water, but upon taking a closer look, one could see that it held the essence of every single demon she had killed. There were a lot.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 12:20 AM

Anna opened her eyes half way having been woken up by the shouting. " Don't worry. I'm awake we'll be fine big brother." Anna said softly still talking normally so Luca understood what she was saying. " Fine if you insist on using your powers even more to talk with him while I'm gone I guess I have no choice." Justin said then started walking away again. Anna then looked at Luca. " Don't worry your not alone I'm here." Anna said softly. She was in great pain from using her powers even more after using them to protect Luca but she hid her pain the best she could to keep Luca from worrying. She could take a little pain if using her powers to talk to him made him feel better until Justin came back.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 01:24 AM

Luca waited till he was sure that Justin was completely out of sight and earshot, for he was sick of being looked down upon like a weakling. "I am so glad you are here, so glad that you are awake, just so glad. I feel better now just knowing you are okay, if you want you can get back to resting," he said, just rambling but trying to keep cool, "because I am feeling better now. I will defend you if need arise, and I will stop worrying so much," he began to gain more control over himself and his words, "and start being more rational, and more useful. Is there anything you need right now?" He forced himself to stop at that, for, given the chance he would list every thing she could possibly need, water, food, light, talking, this, that. He was becoming even more collected.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 02:49 AM

" I'm ok Luca. I thought you knew about my powers so I didn't tell you about the weakness. You saw the markings on my body when I took the knife back from you. You pretended you didn't notice but I could tell so I didn't bring it up. My powers are really great when defending people but they only last so long before they cause the side effect. The pain brother was telling you about. I use my powers to do a lot of other things to. Like right now I have a symbol on my chest that allows me to speak to you so you understand. That's why Justin got kinda upset as he walked away." Anna said. Anna was breathing kinda weird like she was in pain.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM

"Shhh!" Luca commanded, putting his finger to his lip, "don't bother yourself with talking right now, just rest. We will be okay until Justin gets back. Right now the most important thing is for you to gain your strength, I will be fine." Luca, didn't however know just how to talk about the powers, and how he ignored them, just yet. He would leave that for another time, another discussion. He had been thinking for so long he didn't realize that it looked like Anna was well on her way to sleeping, if not asleep already.

Rose was too impatient, and far to important, or that's what she thought, to really bother herself with waiting for a useless lesser demon to respond. She sent her wrath on him and froze him in an icy tomb. A tomb so cold not even Lucifer, the king of kings in the underworld, could have melted it (if he were still alive), not without killing Rose. She hoped that this display of power, although weakening her slightly, would ultimately prove useful and forming an army and gaining followers.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 03:03 PM

Anna had fallen asleep again and just seconds later a man walked up to them. " um..excuse me but is the girl alright?" he asked. He didn't seem dangerous just odd. He wore an old top hat, a red coat, and had a cane with the head of a lion made of silver on the top in his hands...A very odd rich man by the looks of it

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM

Luca felt uneasy about his presence, "She is fine!" he said, maybe a little to abruptly. "Sorry, we have just had a long day, this is, erm," he paused, but only briefly and not noticeably to the man, "my cousin, Lucy, and we went walking all day, and we even played some games. She is so young she gets tired easily, we are just waiting for her brother to pull up with the car, she was just so exhausted," Luca tried to wrap it up short so as not to seem to ramble and to hold his credibility, "she just fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her. No need to worry sir." Luca smiled up at the man, and thanked him for his concern, again reassuring him there was no need for worry.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 03:38 PM

" alright if your sure." the man said then started to walk away. He started to reach for his cell phone in his pocket as he walked away. He was going to call the police. Something about those two didn't seem right. Anna while still asleep started mumbling about the past. Only some things were understood. From what was said it someone could tell Anna and Justin had run away from their adopted mother and father. Police took them to an orphanage a few times and that was about it.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 03:44 PM

"Shhhh!" Luca again commanded her, I think we are in trouble, that man that walked by, he is bothering me. I think it best we leave. I know this is crazy, but is there any way you can communicate with Justin?" he hesitated for a second before becoming sure of his decision and helping Anna up. "We need to go now!" He half carried her, running away from the place, away from that man, towards the shore ((oh yeah now we are by the beach)) he knew the ocean well, or Rose could help him if need be. Immediately he began scanning the surroundings for some sea cave, some place to hide.

Rose got what she wanted, the people of the fire realm began to flock to her, the ones that is, that weren't already part of an enemy faction.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 03:55 PM

Anna shook her head yes for Luca when he asked if she could talk to Justin. She wasn't even all the way awake yet and they were off running to somewhere else and without Justin too. Which is probably why Luca wants her to talk to him. Probably doesn't want Justin to think he kidnapped her. Justin would be very mad if that was the case.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 04:06 PM

"Help me Rose, help me!" Luca whispered, but not quiet enough because Anna looked at him as if to say, "Who is Rose?"
"She is my sister who passed away 10 years ago, Anna, I miss her so much, and whenever I am in trouble, I look to her for guidance." He was hoping Rose had heard him and would help out, but he sensed nothing for the moment.

Rose was busy telling the crowd gathered about her of her plans to rule, and what they would get out of helping her. She heard Luca's cry and decided that at the moment she needed an unbroken concentration during which she would give her speech. She however whispered back to him, "Stay close to the water, for there I can protect you, never go where it gets too hot, nor where there is too much rock, and whatever you do, stay away from plant life."

Luca was amazed by this. How could he stay in the water, or near it, not go near rocks, stay away from what he guessed were underwater hot vents (that should be easy since they were hundreds of miles down) and stay away from vegetation. He had no clue what to do, but for now kept moving, never stopped and his eyes were always searching.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 04:23 PM

" Is it safe for me to use my powers right now Luca?" Anna asked. Anna didn't want to be seen using her powers. It might get them in more trouble but if she didn't tell Justin what was going on and he came back Luca would be in trouble. Anna didn't know which one was worse. She knew both of them were really bad though.

Last edited by demona jay; 07-07-2011 at 04:26 PM..

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 04:33 PM

"I will protect us at all costs, no matter what!" Luca said with conviction. "Right now you just make sure to tell Justin. I will figure out the rest, and make sure you relax and go back to sleep, okay?" Luca was worried for her, so much, and just as he thought of saving her, he noticed a desolate cove, not of stone, but of ice, curious no? He knew this is what Rose intended. He went in and put his jacket on Anna, we have found shelter, worry not, little one. He stayed withing 20 feet of her, but he explored a little further back into the cave. He was always checking back to make sure she was okay.