Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-09-2011, 09:00 PM

Name: Alexander (Alex) Nightshade
Powers: Can morph between his human and vampire forms. Has highly poisonous fangs & nails. Can disappear, create a thick mist in an area, and has limited psychokinesis. Though his most dangerous ability is to make a person experience overwhelming illusions.
Pic:
Human:
Vampire:

Sevina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 AM

Name: Cecilia (Cecile) Adams
Appearance:

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-10-2011, 06:06 AM

The times are hard now, with people being blamed for witchcraft or sorcery on a daily basis. People are scared for their lives because at any given moment, someone could simply point there finger and say the word witch, and all you can do is hope you have lived a righteous life in the eyes of the Lord as your life is forfeit. What people are just starting to find out is that witch's are the least of their concerns. There are real monster's out there, that nobody talks about. Yet this is the world we live in.

Andover, a small colonial town in Massachusetts, was a wonderful place when my brother and I first moved there. I was eighteen and my brother was twenty, both of us strong and smart men. I was a little more on the quiet side back then though because of our parent's deaths a few years before. Andover was the place where I met Cecilia, the woman who became the sun in my sky, and my first love. Life back then was simple, and that's where the story will begin.

-------

It was a warm midsummer day. The sky was bright and blue, the clouds were nowhere to be found, and there was a slight gentle breeze blowing across the land. Alex and his brother Vincent had finally saved up enough money to move up north from South Carolina. They had purchased a small cottage large enough for the two of them and that was about it. It contained a decent sized fireplace, and the rest of the house was to be furnished by them. A few of the neighbors had greeted them on the way in and promised to come by and speak once they had settled in.

"Alex come help me with the beds and dressers," the elder of the two called out. "I'm coming just give me a breath to finish setting in this dresser in properly." The two had been lumberjacks in South Carolina and it had made them into some sturdy young men. So, naturally it didn't take long for Alex to finish his task. "Alright lets get the beds out the carriage now."

A few hours passed before the two finally got everything into the house, and they were mostly settled. "You ready to start this new life here Alex? Mom and Dad are gone, and you're all the family I got left. So lets start over here fresh alright?" It took a bit of willpower to keep the flood of emotions from showing on his face but somehow the teen managed. Alex gave a slight nod, "Yeah. Now what do you say we go meet some of the townsfolk?" Smiling at his little brother Vince replied, "Good idea."

The two headed out into town speaking to various people as they walked around trying to get acquainted with their new surroundings.