Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon
Send a message via AIM to Snowstorm Tears Send a message via MSN to Snowstorm Tears

Old 07-12-2011, 02:19 AM

Character Name: Isis
Race: Hybrid Wolf/Human
Description:
Human Form
Wolf Form
Background:
Isis was born into slavery by a taboo relationship that left her hated by all humans. She has tried many times to escape but with little success and she loses hope every time. Her attitude is very quiet and almost complacent due to being a slave. She shuts away her emotions constantly to protect herself and her last bit of sanity.

Last edited by Snowstorm Tears; 07-12-2011 at 02:49 AM..

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-12-2011, 02:54 AM

Character Name : Stella Devereux

Race : Human

Description (Looks) : Stella

Background : Stella was born into a rich family, thus she became one of the top slave owners in the country. However, due to this high status, she was often times left alone to live for herself. This helped her learn a lot of life-lessons that her blind-minded parents would have taught her wrongly. She learned what it was like to defend herself, but also what it was like to trick people when needed. By the time she was 13, she no longer needed to buy slaves off of people all that much. She could persuade anyone to do anything. Including her slaves, her parents, the slave owners she "bought" from, and their slaves. In the public, though, she was humble, very talented and open to many things, so she was looked on fondly by both the men and women in her country. She was a spell-user, but was a pacifist, so it was almost a secret of hers. To read all day in her parent's library and learn, only to then stand out in a crowd of people when she went into the streets at night, it was perfect. There were very few people that lived that could understand Stella for who she really was. Stella found ways to bend those people, too. Her life depended on it. There was no one known to not cooperate, since their punishment would have been execution...

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon
Send a message via AIM to Snowstorm Tears Send a message via MSN to Snowstorm Tears

Old 07-12-2011, 03:19 AM

The sun was setting on the slaves cages as another night was spent in horse stables. There was a female who paced around her cage with anticipation and a faint hope in her eyes. She looked up at the sun, the light rays reflecting silver in her eyes. Her long blue tail swished back and forth angrily, flicking against the ground, and her ears were pressed back against her head. One of the slave care takers walked up and banged on the side of cage causing the female to growl viciously.

"Quit pacing and cut the growling... Unless you wanna end up strapped up again" the man said with a sick gleam in his eyes. This only made the wolf girl snarl as she spat in his face and went to the back of her cage to sit. The man wiped his face and tossed a bone no bigger than a field mouse into the cage. "There's your dinner. Bonappetit." He said with spite and walked away. The female picked up the tiny bone and tossed it at the mans head before going back to her corner again to lay down.
"I will get out of here tonight..." she muttered to herself with a sad tone that seemed lost.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-12-2011, 03:45 AM

Stella closed yet another book on magic spells. She stood out of her comfy chair and almost danced across the carpet back to the shelves. She pulled out a dark green pouch with a gold thread around it. Inside was a bit of dust that Stella had half collected and half recreated. She powdered the book up just a bit and placed the "dusty" hard-cover back on the shelf. Then, hiding the small pouch from where the dust was drawn from, she found one of the maids wandering through the castle as always. Stella pulled out a small notebook, more like a pocket diary, and pretended to write on an already filled page. "The books look so dull today... Maybe tomorrow I can continue reading Rapunzel after I dust some of them off.." Her voice grew louder to make the effect that she had been talking to herself for some time. As she passed the maid, she continued to speak words similar to this. Turning a corner, she stopped and listened. The maid, too, had halted in her tracks and started to go back to the library where she would surely be dusting the books by morning. Tch. Too easy, Stella thought as she scurried off to her room up a few floors.

Although I am getting a bit lonely... None of my -servants- want to play today. Stella never used the word "slave." It made her look naive and innocent to the public, which was just what she wanted. If she could get in the habit of these things, she could keep on living the life she did. So, she used the term "servant" instead. I think I'll go get a new one, she thought again, changing into a night gown and deciding to go to sleep early.

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon

Old 07-12-2011, 04:17 AM

(Time skip x3)

The sun broke over the horizon line as the female was thrown violently back into her cage. Her body was covered in bruises and blood and she snarled as she hit the floor.
"You'd think you'd learn by now, you won't escape and you never will." the care taker said as he slammed the cage door shut. He then spit on her the way she had done to him and snickered. "You can forget about being fed today you nasty thing." he said over his shoulder as he walked away from her cage. The female just growled and went back into her corner where she collapsed and returned to her wolf form. Her white and blue coat was stained red with the blood and deep emerald eyes looked up at the rising sun. Licking her wounds gingerly, she whined at the pain and then lowered her head onto her paws. Her hope was draining quickly and her body unable to take much more. She could take it anymore, she'd end up trying to kill herself if she had to stay slavery much longer. It was driving her insane and it was wrong to keep a wolf cooped up. She was a pack animal that was quickly falling prey to the lone wolf syndrome of reclusive emotions and an insane mind. With a whimper she stood up and went to stand at the door of her cage. Her form was truly magnificent in the sunlight but ruined by the blood that dripped from her fur. She'd be stuck here forever and she was now starting to understand that. All her hope was gone now and she would just let herself become either an emotionless husk of a wolf or an insane, blood craving wild animal. Which ever happened first, to which she hung her head and plopped down in pain and defeated.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-12-2011, 04:33 AM

[[ <3 ]]

Stella woke to the sweet smell of bacon being cooked down in the giant kitchen of the castle. The sun reflected on her golden-blonde hair, and Stella felt great. She slipped on a robe and ran down the hallways, letting the silky fabric fly out behind her. The sunlight flickered like a strobe light with each window she passed in each hallway. After she had eaten, she changed into a somewhat plain beige dress identical to the one she'd worn the day before, except the accents were a deep brown instead of a gold and the colors were meant to hide dirt. Stella was going to go find a Hybrid.

She'd left the house leaving a note on her bed explaining in great detail where she would "journey" for the day in case anyone was nosy. Making her way to the horse stables at her castle, Stella chose her deep black horse named Onyx and rode it with pride like the princess she practically was to one of her favorite dealerships. The people were always nice to her...
But they don't have anything exciting.. They won't restock for another few days... Gah- Why did I have to take all of the good servants so early!? Stella continued to reprimand herself over these little things when she realized that she'd gone a different way than expected. She came across another set of horse stables, but these ones... They had Hybrids!

Stella immediately slipped off of the horse and tied the reigns to a post sticking out of the ground. "Stay here girl, okay?" she told the horse, nuzzling her face with it's for a moment before stepping away like an invisible force pulled her. She tiptoed around for a bit, looking for whomever was the owner of the place. "Excuse me, is anyone there? I see you have servants... I was looking for one and I got lost, but... These ones.. Are they able to be traded for...?"

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon

Old 07-12-2011, 05:08 AM

After watching from a window, a young boy walked outside to confront the young female who had approached his home and slaves.
"These are my personal slaves. I might consider selling you one depending on the one it is." his piercing blue eyes stared down Stella and he ran a hand through his hair. "Go. Look through them and tell me one it is you want." he said viciously. He snapped his fingers and a vixen hybrid brought a chair out for him to sit and wait. He pulled her down by the collar and tossed her into the dirt. She yelped loudly before standing back up with an expressionless face. Fixing herself she walked back inside and waited for her next orders. The young boy however just glared fiercely at the female wolf who just watched him, still in her wolf form, and growled. Her tail flicked angrily and then she turned her head to the young woman who had come looking for a hybrid. There was some hope in this girl, but the master wouldn't give her away. She was an ice elemental in the form of a wolf so she had powers that he wanted to tap into and abuse. Standing up she walked to the front of her cage and stood, wounds and all, with as much dignity as she could muster in her current state.
If she picks me how do you plan on denying her.... master... she thought angrily. If only she could show everything she felt, she would have been free long ago. But here she was, trapped like a rat in a rock hole. Her odds were slimmer than she cared to think about and that made her falter in her facade of having dignity.

Last edited by Snowstorm Tears; 07-12-2011 at 05:15 AM..

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-12-2011, 05:21 AM

[[ Rofl, my friend says that he's "14 at least. 17 at most. :L" What was your target age? xD ]]

Stella's eyes widened in joy as she heard the words 'personal slaves.' She always liked to see what people had picked out. "These are your prized possessions? Wowww~" She squeed in delight. She seemed to be joyfully unaffected by this boy's cruelty towards his slaves and to her. She took a few steps back and looked around the room, noticing the silver and blue wolf. She looked at it and titled her head sideways. It had a little bit of red on it...

"Is this a Hybrid..?" she asked. "It looks like somebody's play-toy.."

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon

Old 07-12-2011, 05:34 AM

(Hence the description "young boy". He shouldn't look older than 17 so I did pretty good if you ask me >< . And he's 15 )

The boy ran his hand through his hair again at the excitement this girl showed over some stupid slave. She did catch his attention by calling them his prized possessions though he didn't consider them that. He shrugged it off until she mentioned his ice wolf. "She's not available for selling. Not until she learns her place in this world and that's in a cold dark cage with no one there to help her or comfort her issues." His eyes darkened as he looked back the female. She growled and launched her muzzle through the bars in a futile effort of trying to attack him. The boy only smirked and passed it off as another failed attempt on her part. "You see? She's just a disgusting thing that needs to be taught some very harsh lessons." To which he picked up a rock and with what seemed like no effort at all, tossed it at a blinding speed. It slammed into the she-wolf's side, making her yelp loudly and fall down.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-12-2011, 05:57 AM

Stella put two hands to her cheeks, showing a very hurt expression on her face. Her emotion was evidently overcoming her actions. She rushed over to the cage and reached her hand out, afraid to slip it through the bars. "It's just a cute little wolfie!" she exclaimed. "I could teach her some lessons. If you let me try.. I could... I could bring her back once a week or once a month- whichever you choose. If she improves to the point of being obedient... Could I have her?" Stella turned back to the boy with pleading eyes. "She could learn her place in the world..."

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon

Old 07-12-2011, 06:25 AM

After seeing Stella run to the animal with such compassion, the boy shook his head. "Have? No, I think not. Even if you somehow manage to tame her, you cannot have her. She is mine and mine alone." he said darkly. "You will bring her back once a week and I will see what you have managed to do with her." He pulled a key from his pocket and threw it at the floor of the she-wolf's cage. "A week from today I expect the two of you back. If there is no improvement in her behavior, you will not be allowed to take her home anymore, I hope that's crystal clear." He turned and walked back inside with not a word more, slamming the door behind him.

The wolf whined and stood up, changing back in her human form. Her ears drooped and her tail was between her legs as she tried reaching for the key that was just beyond her reach. "Is there something wrong in your head, hu-mahn? The boy hu-mahn is right.. I will do nothing but try to escape you and your cage" she said with a strange accent. She pulled back and held the bars of the cage, staring at Stella indignantly.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-12-2011, 02:19 PM

"Alright, thank you very much~!" Stella said before he went back inside.

She stood somewhat shocked after the boy went back inside of his home. It was as if all of the rudeness and fury had come down on top of her that instant. Stella shook her head to get this off of her shoulders. She looked down at the she-wolf as it spoke. Stella saw many paths in her mind that she could take, but two lit up in heavenly light. She could take the wolf and pretend like nothing bad was happening... Or she could make a deal with it and risk showing her bad side.. She never liked losing deals, though, and if making a deal could help her complete one with this boy, then so be it. Also, if she played the ignorance card, this wolf might snap. That wasn't good either.

"There's nothing wrong in my head," Stella said with a hurt expression. "Besides... I do not believe that one can escape a cage that doesn't even exist. I have never approved of cages in my home." She took the key off of the ground and clicked the lock to the cage open, letting the door swing wide for the she-wolf to do as she pleased. "..You speak highly of escaping in this place, no? If I were you, I would at least try a different strategy to get away.. Such as, coming with me, instead of staying here and by the looks of your fur you are at your last ideas, the more desperate and dangerous ones, if you have not already run out by now. I'll let you choose. If you do come, I request that you change into your human form for convenience on my horse. She wouldn't mind carrying you, but I would like to get home before noon if you don't mind~"

With her last words spoken, she left the cage and started to walk back and get Onyx, petting the horse and setting the reigns free. Stella slipped on and patted the saddle with a happy and excited expression on her face. Throughout her conversations with dealers, she had rarely offered time for decisions to go bad. She often times completed half-thoughts and turned them around. Stella had never made a deal with a Hybrid, and she was getting to know what they wanted. It was a complete win/win situation!