caseyur
Networking aficionado
Send a message via AIM to caseyur Send a message via Yahoo to caseyur

Old 02-11-2013, 01:20 AM

Does anyone know of a good Mac mmorpg? ive been searching for months and just cant seem to find one that works. No, I dont want RS either. Its just not a good game, it used to be a good game but with all the expansions it wound up st00pid.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-11-2013, 07:41 AM

World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, or EVE online? Not many I know of, sorry to say.

caseyur
Networking aficionado
Send a message via AIM to caseyur Send a message via Yahoo to caseyur

Old 02-16-2013, 06:54 PM

thats alright. as of right now im playing minions of mirth. Its pretty good. I think i might start back up at world of warcraft though, free to play is actually pretty fun. :D

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 05:15 AM

Realm of the Mad God might work. Sort of a "bullet hell" style game. It's a bit unforgiving though.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2013, 08:47 AM

I'm glad I never got a Mac as far as games are concerned there really aren't many choices out there for it really you know?

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyur View Post
thats alright. as of right now im playing minions of mirth. Its pretty good. I think i might start back up at world of warcraft though, free to play is actually pretty fun. :D
Is MoM any good? I might try it out if it's fun. Graphics are no big deal for me anyways.

@ Kole: Yeah, thankfully there are programs like Wine. Not that I ever need to use it, wooot PC!

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2013, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Is MoM any good? I might try it out if it's fun. Graphics are no big deal for me anyways.

@ Kole: Yeah, thankfully there are programs like Wine. Not that I ever need to use it, wooot PC!
I tried to use wine to play maplestory on a mac... but it wouldn't work.. it had to be bootcamp or something like that and it was really hard to find and sometimes bootcamp didn't work... so yea.