Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-28-2010, 01:53 PM

Mages don't really need the other stats, I believe.
Coolio! You have a warrior~ Nice nice.
Yup, he is. He told me about his brother soooo many times x_X He finds you easily, like how I find you. By having you on my friends list. When you are online I click over your name on the list and it shows your location x3

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-28-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
Mages don't really need the other stats, I believe.
Coolio! You have a warrior~ Nice nice.
Yup, he is. He told me about his brother soooo many times x_X He finds you easily, like how I find you. By having you on my friends list. When you are online I click over your name on the list and it shows your location x3
That's cool, well I think I will do what I said every other level I will just focus all five of my stat points on intelligence and the other levels one each on other stats and just two on intelligence. Mighty does not know about my other character, perhaps I can hang out with you as Zechariiah, poor Jasterion has a big heart and tries to be nice to everyone. Well This game is way too addictive, my partner was really annoyed with me yesterday for playing it so much. I leveled my other character up from level thirteen to nineteen yesterday. I plan on getting him up to twenty today. I also noticed that he gets six stat points every level instead of the normal five. It's kind of weird actually. Oh well...

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-28-2010, 11:09 PM

Yup yup xD lol Okay~ Your mage is your mage <3
GOOD! He won't bother you on the other character :3, I will see if I can add Zechariiah to my friends list. Accept it when you see my request, okay? please ^_^''
Jasterion is soooo coolio :3 I agree he is awesome. I know what you mean, when I first made my character I was having alot of fun because it was all new and interesting to me! He gets six stat points because he is a dawn warrior :p not an explorer warrior...I think? lol I still learn new things everyday.<3

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Yup yup xD lol Okay~ Your mage is your mage <3
GOOD! He won't bother you on the other character :3, I will see if I can add Zechariiah to my friends list. Accept it when you see my request, okay? please ^_^''
Jasterion is soooo coolio :3 I agree he is awesome. I know what you mean, when I first made my character I was having alot of fun because it was all new and interesting to me! He gets six stat points because he is a dawn warrior :p not an explorer warrior...I think? lol I still learn new things everyday.<3
I haven't logged on in a few days due to problems in personal life and school projects --this is my last academic class in my academic career-- so it's important that I pass I got a lot of stuff due Tuesdaya.

I will log in next time as Jasterion-- just because I really want to get him up to level forty. I'm just really stressed right now, I need all the good luck I can get right now.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-30-2010, 11:36 PM

Aww that's okay. Your job-classes are very important. I hope you do AWESOME in it.~
My life is pretty dumb right now...I'm going to be moving next year, which is good and bad at the same time.
I want to move because I hate the area in which I live and I just want to go somewhere else and see new people.(fresh start)
Only problem with moving is...fitting in, and having to move/ find a home in the course of 8-9 months. Doesn't seem like enough time to me...
I believe you are going to catch up to me xD But that is good because I need a leveling partner. :p~
Again, I wish you good luck and hope you do AWESOME! *sprays you with stress-free reliever magics* lol

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-02-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Aww that's okay. Your job-classes are very important. I hope you do AWESOME in it.~
My life is pretty dumb right now...I'm going to be moving next year, which is good and bad at the same time.
I want to move because I hate the area in which I live and I just want to go somewhere else and see new people.(fresh start)
Only problem with moving is...fitting in, and having to move/ find a home in the course of 8-9 months. Doesn't seem like enough time to me...
I believe you are going to catch up to me xD But that is good because I need a leveling partner. :p~
Again, I wish you good luck and hope you do AWESOME! *sprays you with stress-free reliever magics* lol
I did another chapter of my study questions of an exam I have Tuesday I have one more to do. Then tomorrow I have to work almost twelve hours... I probably will not feel like doing anything that night... Sunday I work six hours... which I will work more on my project that evening then it's cram and panic Monday because everything is due Tuesday. Hopefully somehow I will get it all done. Anyways.. personal life still kind of sucks... another story altogether.

I played some today and made level thirty-six I'm still trying to finish the quests in the mushroom kingdom. I played Jasterion. Well it's late I got to get some sleep long day tomorrow...

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-02-2010, 04:28 PM

I really hate Mondays...I got lots of work, but I know that I can finish it if I just escape all the distractions, but that is impossible...so I will start today....eventually...
Life is tough nowadays for most people.
I could have played yesterday but the stupid patch they put ...It won't go past that (Base.wz) <--*i think that's what it's called*
stage; nothing happens it just stands there. I guess I could try again. The patches never work for me, I hate that!
Gratz on 36! The Mushroom kingdom quest where you have to kill all those monsters takes FOREVER!
Hope you get everything done !

Last edited by Vicktoria Valentine; 12-23-2010 at 02:43 PM..

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-04-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
I really hate Mondays...I got lots of work, but I know that I can finish it if I just escape all the distractions, but that is impossible...so I will start today....eventually...
Life is tough nowadays for most people.
I could have played yesterday but the stupid patch they put ...It won't go past that (Base.wz) <--*i think that's what it's called*
stage; nothing happens it just stands there. I guess I could try again. The patches never work for me, I hate that!
Gratz on 36! The Mushroom kingdom quest where you have to kill all those monsters takes FOREVER!
Hope you get everything done !
I hated that patch too... I don't know why they did it, it hasn't changed anything unless it was to maintain the servers which I have no idea how making users download a patch would help. I finished my website for the most part and the pictures I had to use from photoshop or my press release for a psuedo cd I had to compile. I have to get up early tomorrow and finish the rest of my project. It's due Tuesday at 11am. Plus I have an exam.

I played for a little bit earlier didn't really make a whole lot of headway. I'm half way to level thirty-seven. I got my intelligence up to ninety now. I have the white belt from the dojo in mu long. It takes two hundred training points to get a white belt that raises all of your stats by one point plus it gives you som points in other ways too.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:39 AM

Maplestory is one of my favorite games. I will admit that I play private servers whenever I have the urge to play because, let's face it, the actual game is a pain in the butt >_< I'd rather not spend lots of money and time trying to get cool stuff and awesome levels lol I'm really surprised at all of the new classes and stuff they're coming up with now. I love the Cygnus Knights, Evan & Aran <3 I haven't tried the Resistance or whatever yet but when I get back in the MS playing mood, I'ma try it ;D

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-04-2010, 01:50 PM

@Kole_Locke: Cool! I think I have enough points to get the white belt, but I'm not entirely sure...
I still can't play though T_T the stupid patch is taking forever, I just exit it and try again later, hoping Nexon could do something about it, but they never do. Or it takes them a month V_V

@SesshysMiko: That's true. But i got cash shop items for FREE :p all out of luck i suppose...
I got my cool hair by using a random hair change coupon, that i got when nexon gave away 5k nxcash because they rerolled the dang servers back to 2 days >:C
I changed my eyes by winning the contact lens thingy before logging off :p
I haven't used the new classes, I'm more old school ...i guess. But that's the way I like it.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-04-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SesshysMiko View Post
Maplestory is one of my favorite games. I will admit that I play private servers whenever I have the urge to play because, let's face it, the actual game is a pain in the butt >_< I'd rather not spend lots of money and time trying to get cool stuff and awesome levels lol I'm really surprised at all of the new classes and stuff they're coming up with now. I love the Cygnus Knights, Evan & Aran <3 I haven't tried the Resistance or whatever yet but when I get back in the MS playing mood, I'ma try it ;D
I have a cygnus knight dawn warrior character, my main is a ice lightning magician. I spent ten dollars and bought nexon cash, but it kind of sucks because i would like to change the color and my eyes as well. Maple story is a great game.

@Ignis ~ The white belt is really cool it really will help raise your stats

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 PM

I agree. Maple story is awesome, but these patches are killing me here :CI can't play, AGAIN! Because the patch isn't working for me T_T This sucks! I also want to change my eye color, they are still gray but the style of eye is different, so that's still pretty good. ^_^
I want to go and see if I have enough points for the white belt. How many do you need? 100?
I want to get some different color belts, because the higher ones help a lot more.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-05-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I agree. Maple story is awesome, but these patches are killing me here :CI can't play, AGAIN! Because the patch isn't working for me T_T This sucks! I also want to change my eye color, they are still gray but the style of eye is different, so that's still pretty good. ^_^
I want to go and see if I have enough points for the white belt. How many do you need? 100?
I want to get some different color belts, because the higher ones help a lot more.
You need two hundred points to get the white belt. Yes, the patches are very annoying. I want to change my eyes period but I need to figure out another way to get nexon cash besides spending real money which I need every bit for real life things.... I gained level thirty-seven on a happy note. I have to finish the last quest in the Mushroom Kingdom then hopefully I will be able to get my badge.
(Real Life Issues) It was a stressful night for me last night-- I was working on everything that was due today and in the middle of my project, my partner calls me up and tells me over the phone we need to have a chat-- so I call my best friend who was just over there and he told me that my partner was seriously thinking about wanting to slow things down for a while and that we should each do our own thing. Of course I became emotionally distraught-- I called my partner up and we talked for ten minutes, but then I realized he had that day slightly over three shots of vodka and at least six beers and we had had an issue involving our neighbor. I was a wreck-- trying to finish everything which I had just barely finished but did a shitty job on some things and flat out for the test today only got to study two thirds of the test material. I hope I can at least make a passing grade. During the night, suicidal thoughts crept in my mind for the first time in a long time... it was pretty scary.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-05-2010, 10:08 PM

Oh really? hah~ I think I just have 100, not entirely sure. I don't dojo a lot. :p I just do the Pq for the "past" one, in ludibrum.
I think your eyes are cool (imo)~ Well, you can either win a coupon, but they takes luck (admins have to select you or something) I never bought nexon cash :3. Congrats on level 37! You did the LONG quest for mushroom kingdom? The one where you have to kill hundreds of different monsters?! that one takes forevers :p
That is bad....I get suicidal thoughts everyday :p But it just comes naturally....
Of course I would never actually DO anything to commit suicide.
I'm sorry it was such a stressful night for you :C Hope things get better!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 10-06-2010, 03:48 PM

I do play MapleStory, but I haven't for some time.

My main is a level 6X Hunter on the Scania server.

IGN: Perekestrov :)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Oh really? hah~ I think I just have 100, not entirely sure. I don't dojo a lot. :p I just do the Pq for the "past" one, in ludibrum.
I think your eyes are cool (imo)~ Well, you can either win a coupon, but they takes luck (admins have to select you or something) I never bought nexon cash :3. Congrats on level 37! You did the LONG quest for mushroom kingdom? The one where you have to kill hundreds of different monsters?! that one takes forevers :p
That is bad....I get suicidal thoughts everyday :p But it just comes naturally....
Of course I would never actually DO anything to commit suicide.
I'm sorry it was such a stressful night for you :C Hope things get better!
You should definitely go with a strong party and dojo some. You can obtain a hundred more dojo points pretty quickly if you do it from time to time. The white belt may not seem like anything major but it is nice to have an extra point added to your stats. I think I will start aiming for the yellow belt. LOL

Well I don't think I would ever try to committ it now, I did once long ago... hopefully I will never end up in such a dark place like I did once. I have been getting my partner to drink less, as I hardly drink at all these days. My life is stressful enough as it is...

@Crow ~ You're a level sixty? or six? I'm on Scania too, I get on still, I really enjoy it now that all of those pesky aliens are gone now.

Blueberry Flavored Syrup
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2010, 04:23 AM

I will actually have to give this game a try.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-08-2010, 01:49 PM

Eh I don't know. I don't really like dojo enough to keep doing it so many time. I like the pq(s) better. Well, certain ones, not all of them.
But I would just get one belt, just to fill in that belt slot in my equips xD
I contemplate all kinds of things, and it doesn't scare me...
But i'm not weak enough to just do it. -.-''

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Eh I don't know. I don't really like dojo enough to keep doing it so many time. I like the pq(s) better. Well, certain ones, not all of them.
But I would just get one belt, just to fill in that belt slot in my equips xD
I contemplate all kinds of things, and it doesn't scare me...
But i'm not weak enough to just do it. -.-''
Eventually you will get enough points at some point lol. I'm almost level thirty-eight!! I have to work today so i won't be doing a whole lot on there sadly.

Well, if you ever need to talk about anything please feel free. I contemplate all kinds of things too and scenarios-- I think my defenses trys to prepare me for the worst.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-09-2010, 12:33 AM

Yes, yes. But most of my friends don't come on anymore...so. There is no one I would dojo with.
Even if I ask someone else, they end up being really mean, or really annoying.
Congrats! I have yet to start playing again, the stupid patch STILL isn't working T_T
-sigh- i hate this...
Hmm. I have a bunch of problems, but I don't like talking about them in detail.
I just yell out noises like "RAAAWWWRRR!!!" And I feel a bit better.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2010, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Yes, yes. But most of my friends don't come on anymore...so. There is no one I would dojo with.
Even if I ask someone else, they end up being really mean, or really annoying.
Congrats! I have yet to start playing again, the stupid patch STILL isn't working T_T
-sigh- i hate this...
Hmm. I have a bunch of problems, but I don't like talking about them in detail.
I just yell out noises like "RAAAWWWRRR!!!" And I feel a bit better.
Well I will dojo with you when you can get back on. I hate new patches, at least the annoying aliens are now gone! I went to the mushroom dungeon and got killed instantly by the giant orange mushroom... even at level thirty seven :( I have killed all of those monsters three times now and still haven't finished that damned quest!!

Well I understand some people are more private about their issues. The offer still stands if you need someone to vent to. It helps me out lol. Still trying to get my bf to accept his bisexuality :? he does one day and one day swears he isn't at all... bi polar people are so nerve wreacking. A lot of the time I do a huge AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh but I still feel so anxious and depressed.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-10-2010, 03:44 PM

I think I could start playing again if they release a new patch, maybe that one will work and if I use the manual patch, it will patch over the one that does not work NOW. xD wow this sucks T_T The mushroom dungeon? Giant orange mushroom? O_o
I have never seen these...Which quest are you are now?
Mostly because my issues involve other people, and they tell me not to tell others. Even if I don't know you (irl) I still respect what other people tell me-when I shouldn't tell others about the issues. No matter who they are.
My other issues involve guy trouble, and since I think that would bore you, (annoy) I don't really think I could talk about that either. I just talk to my brother about it, because he seems to really be interested in it...hahaha~ He is weird.
I know what you mean, my OTHER brother (i have 2) is bi polar, and he frustrates me to no end!
Noises help a lot for me, especially when I yell in an open and public place. Sure the people are around get scared and say
"Wtf?!" but I don't care, as long as my anger is released and they know it. ;)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-11-2010, 05:54 AM

Quote:
I think I could start playing again if they release a new patch, maybe that one will work and if I use the manual patch, it will patch over the one that does not work NOW. xD wow this sucks T_T The mushroom dungeon? Giant orange mushroom? O_o
I have never seen these...Which quest are you are now?
Mostly because my issues involve other people, and they tell me not to tell others. Even if I don't know you (irl) I still respect what other people tell me-when I shouldn't tell others about the issues. No matter who they are.
My other issues involve guy trouble, and since I think that would bore you, (annoy) I don't really think I could talk about that either. I just talk to my brother about it, because he seems to really be interested in it...hahaha~ He is weird.
I know what you mean, my OTHER brother (i have 2) is bi polar, and he frustrates me to no end!
Noises help a lot for me, especially when I yell in an open and public place. Sure the people are around get scared and say
"Wtf?!" but I don't care, as long as my anger is released and they know it. ;)
It's before you get to the mushroom kingdom which that quest is long as shit! You keep going and there are little fairies and a huge orange mushroom that killed me in two hits. I finally gained level thirty-eight last night. Gotta work tomorrow early in the AM at eight. Still trying to get the title of mushroom guardian title.

It's ok, if you don't want to talk about it, I respect your privacy. I'm having guy troubles too so no that would not bore me. As a gay man I can empathize with you, plus my boyfriend is bi-polar too, it sounds like we are dealing with similar issues. I don't scream in public, I just act weird sometimes. I'm just eccentric.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 10-11-2010, 01:47 PM

Awww man I never saw the giant orange mushroom TT_TT ...little fairies? I really don't know where that is.
Grats on level thirty-eight! I know, that quest took forever for me, but i eventually completed it :p
it's 6:00 AM here, I'm waiting on the others to wake up, someone needs to make the food!
Thanks, it would be really hard to talk about anyways -.-''
hmm I think the guy I like is too shy to talk to me? But I don't understand why he would be shy since he is popular and on the football team...and just the things he does confuse me.
I act weird all the time xD But that's just me. So people can't really tell what's wrong with me unless I Yell in public ^_^

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-12-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Awww man I never saw the giant orange mushroom TT_TT ...little fairies? I really don't know where that is.
Grats on level thirty-eight! I know, that quest took forever for me, but i eventually completed it :p
it's 6:00 AM here, I'm waiting on the others to wake up, someone needs to make the food!
Thanks, it would be really hard to talk about anyways -.-''
hmm I think the guy I like is too shy to talk to me? But I don't understand why he would be shy since he is popular and on the football team...and just the things he does confuse me.
I act weird all the time xD But that's just me. So people can't really tell what's wrong with me unless I Yell in public ^_^
Well if you go to the mushroom dungeon where the entrance to the mushroom kingdom is you climb to the top platform where green capped mushrooms are guarding an area where blue mushrooms are guarding then some blue spiked horned mushrooms... you keep following the maze until you eventually come to an area where the giant orange mushroom is and it is accompanied by a faerie looking creature, which actually looks like a pixie. I didn't last ten seconds...Thanks-- I'm realizing that it is taking much longer to gain levels than it did while lower level. I'm almost at level thirty-nine.
Well, quiet people sometimes are so worried about what others think that they are afraid that if they show a softer side that maybe their image may be dented or something. Just keep being friendly with him and saying hello and eventually if he's interested he will speak to you about something else or just ask him about his football interests. I act weird too, but I'm an eccentric artist so hey, who wants to be normal lol!! But you know they say sometimes some people have to just let it out and if screaming helps you feel better than that's awesome. Sometims I scream too lol when something or someone really frustrates me. It's usually situational for me.