Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 07-30-2011, 04:20 AM

Art by Omi, banner by Captain Howdy

Greetings, Menewshans... I have been enlisted to provide my talents to this week's festivities. For those of you who are not already acquainted with me, I have... certain gifts when it comes to communicating with the spirits of the universe. For the duration of the event, I will use my talents to answer questions and give advice to all of you. You may rest assured knowing that unlike the fortunes you might receive at other festivals, these will not be dispensed by a robot.

Last edited by Lise; 07-30-2011 at 11:32 PM..

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 07-30-2011, 04:22 AM

How to Receive Your Fortune

This is a relatively simple process. You need not fill out any form. State the problem which you would like the spirits' guidance on, and at my earliest convenience I will ask them and relay the message to you. If you do not have a particular situation that you would like to hear from the spirits on, you may ask that I do a general consultation on your behalf and the spirits will inform me of anything they think you need to know.

You may receive your fortune as many times as you like, however, please ask for only one consultation at a time. Only once I have fulfilled your previous requests may you ask again. If you would like to change your question, you may edit your post to do so, provided I have not already answered it and am not currently online.

Be warned... the spirits speak in riddles and do loathe clarity. The answers you receive may be shrouded in mystery, however they will be accurate.

Last edited by Lise; 07-30-2011 at 11:36 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 08-05-2011, 07:07 PM

Lise, would you ask the spirits what they're opinion on global warming is? I think someone who's been here longer should be able to tell us if the earth temperature is changing.

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 07:07 PM

Oooo...I always love things like this. *Sits holding a candle, waiting for a general consultation*

Mishimomei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 07:10 PM

::Waits patiently for a general consultation:: I wonder how general a general consultation is?

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 07:10 PM

Lise, would it be possible for Star to get a General consultation from the spirits when they can?
^^

Last edited by Star Valo; 08-05-2011 at 07:42 PM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-05-2011, 07:39 PM

... I suppose I'll begin with a general consultation.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-05-2011, 07:45 PM

Same here. One general consultation, please (and thank you!). :)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-05-2011, 07:49 PM

A general consultation would be a wonderful thing, would it not?

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 07:50 PM

You can't tell my fortune.. I'm dead :talk2hand:

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 08-05-2011, 07:53 PM

^ That is :rofl:.

Why yes, hello Miss Lise. I would like for the spirits to be enquired as to which House I will land on when I go to Hogwarts. It is quite the predicament and I would love a satisfying answer, in whatever form it may be.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 07:56 PM

Miss Lise, would you be so kind, as to ask the spirits if I will find a successful career doing something I love?

Last edited by Codette; 08-05-2011 at 09:06 PM..

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 08-05-2011, 07:56 PM

I would enjoy hearing a general consultation for myself Lise.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 08:00 PM

Lise darling, would you kindly ask the spirits for a general consultionation for me

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 08-05-2011, 08:03 PM

Hello Lise! If it's not too much trouble I'd like a general consultation. Also, you might want to put some sort of time limit on asking for second ones since it's already quite full in here and I'd hate for you to get overworked.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 08-05-2011, 08:22 PM

Dae would like a general consultation if you don't mind please. ^_^ -hopes for good, riddle-like news-

Last edited by secretdae007; 08-05-2011 at 08:38 PM..

Briar Rose
Professional Procrastinator
Send a message via MSN to Briar Rose

Old 08-05-2011, 08:25 PM

Hello Lise, my question for the spirits is: Will the next several months go as smoothly as I am hoping?

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 08:29 PM

I would love a General Consultation!

Flish
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-05-2011, 09:02 PM

Lise! *bounces* Kinny wishes to know if the name Ashaba or the name Atana Velvet are ideal for his kitten, or if he should find a new name for her.

Amaitae
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 09:03 PM

Hello Lise. I would like to know: ... about my career choice (artist), am I following the right path or chasing a fool's dream?

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 08-05-2011, 09:05 PM

The Strange Lise, would you kindly ask the spirits for a general consultionation for me

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 08-05-2011, 09:08 PM

@Flish I once had (or rather my older sister had) a cat named Velvet. He was quote "quite a little spitfire". AKA he was a mean son-of-a-b***h. Although he had his reasons having had a fairly traumatic kitten-hood.

Flish
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-05-2011, 09:11 PM

@Butterfly: *giggles* Kinny's mom wanted a 'normal' name instead of Ashaba, which is the name of a fictional location... Velvet in that book is a spy who's pretty and smart. *nods* Atana is a title from another set of books, it means "warrior".

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 08-05-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessFairy View Post
Lise, would you ask the spirits what they're opinion on global warming is? I think someone who's been here longer should be able to tell us if the earth temperature is changing.
The spirits say "Waste not, want not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfwynn View Post
Oooo...I always love things like this. *Sits holding a candle, waiting for a general consultation*
The spirits say "Avoid the fish."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimomei View Post
::Waits patiently for a general consultation:: I wonder how general a general consultation is?
The spirits say "Put on a coat or you'll catch a cold."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Valo View Post
Lise, would it be possible for Star to get a General consultation from the spirits when they can?
^^
The spirits say "She who waits for someone else to light her candle will sit in the darkness. She who lights her own candle can find the door."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
... I suppose I'll begin with a general consultation.
The spirits say "Look for pennies in the parking lot, but watch for white lights."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Lore View Post
Same here. One general consultation, please (and thank you!). :)
The spirits say "The key to being understood is not to speak in the wrong language."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
A general consultation would be a wonderful thing, would it not?
The spirits say "I don't know, would it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameboe View Post
You can't tell my fortune.. I'm dead :talk2hand:
The spirits say "Look both ways next time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuzaKC View Post
^ That is :rofl:.

Why yes, hello Miss Lise. I would like for the spirits to be enquired as to which House I will land on when I go to Hogwarts. It is quite the predicament and I would love a satisfying answer, in whatever form it may be.
The spirits say "Hufflepuffs make better lovers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette View Post
Miss Lise, would you be so kind, as to ask the spirits if I will find a successful career?
The spirits say "With determination and perseverance, all things are possible. Except superpowers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgracebutterfly View Post
I would enjoy hearing a general consultation for myself Lise.
The spirits say "If you feel as though you have forgotten something, remember what I have said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Lise darling, would you kindly ask the spirits for a general consultionation for me
The spirits say "He who feels sad has forgotten he is capable of joy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairywaif View Post
Hello Lise! If it's not too much trouble I'd like a general consultation. Also, you might want to put some sort of time limit on asking for second ones since it's already quite full in here and I'd hate for you to get overworked.
The spirits say "Ford the river or look for a bridge?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdae007 View Post
Dae would like a general consultation if you don't mind please. ^_^ -hopes for good, riddle-like news-
The spirits say "The blind cow moos the loudest."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
Hello Lise, my question for the spirits is: Will the next several months go as smoothly as I am hoping?
The spirits say "Unforeseen intrusions are not always unwelcome."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunanuova View Post
I would love a General Consultation!
The spirits say "A bad habit cannot be stopped by continuing."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette
Miss Lise, would you be so kind, as to ask the spirits if I will find a successful career?
The spirits say "With determination and perseverance, all things are possible. Except superpowers."
*giggles* well of course I knew about the superpowers... You need some chemical x for that ^.^ Thanks Lise, and thank you Spirits ^.^