maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 06-01-2012, 12:55 AM

Jack nodded and grinned, "He is one cool character. Looks like the ladies are making plans. Let's see if we are invited or going our own way."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 04:23 AM

Jason grinned; he really liked Jack. Yeah lets check. Jason said, leading Jack over to where the girls were. "Hey ladies, you going to let us join in on the plans?

Jessica shrugged, We were just talking about hanging out at the pool. You guys want to come? She looked to Shayera, checking to see if it was okay with here.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM

Shayera just nodded, not saying anything. Will I ever stop being tough-tied around these guys?

Back in her room, she changed into her shorts, tank top, and flip-flops. She grabbed her tote bag and threw in sunscreen, a hat, a book she was reading, and a notepad. She expected once they got to the pool, the others would go have fun with others at the pool and she could relax with her book. Fighting the thousands of butterflies in her stomach, she rushed out the door toward the pool.

Last edited by Superstition; 06-01-2012 at 02:36 PM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 06:55 PM

Jessica dug out her surfer top and boy short and changed. She slathered sunscreen on her light skin and then tossed the bottle into a tote bag. She added a towel and her pencils and sketch pad to the bag, before grabbing her sunglasses and leaving the room.

Jason pulled on his swim trunks and slipped his feet into flip flops, before jog through the halls to Jack's room. He figured he would meet him and walk with him to the pool. He was beginning to really like this guy and couldn't help thinking that this might be the one to trust with Jessica.

Ettilai
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ettilai

Old 06-01-2012, 11:53 PM

Kaeori shrugged the tote bag off her shoulder, slipping it onto the edge of a chair. It was a pretty nice day out. Not too hot, not too cold, and the breeze came at just the right times. Well, for her taste anyway. She sprawled out on the foldout lawn chair in the bikini her mother had bought her ages ago. It was modest, and didn't show off her 'breathtaking beauty'. Pfft, as if she had any. She quickly spritzed herself before pulling a pair of sunglasses over her eyes.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2012, 03:16 PM

Shayera walked around the pool to a spot where several chairs were empty. She was the first one there so she figured she would save everyone else a spot. Walking past a beautiful young blond girl laying gracefully on a chair in a bikini, Shayera stopped a few chairs away and put her bag on the floor. Laying down on the chair, she let out a relaxed sigh. Now this is a vacation....

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 09:15 PM

Jessica grabbed her bag and mozied out to the pool. She stood scanning the area, finally seeing Shayera. She waved and jogged over, dropping into an empty chair next to the girl.

Jason knocked on Jack's door. You ready?

maidenroseheart

Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM

Jack opened the door and grinned. "Yeah. Do these trunks make me look fat? Just kidding man. Come on, let's go." Slapping him on the back, they headed towards the pool.

Miranda heard laughing and looked down from the balcony she was reading a book at to the pool area below. Some girls were down there. Maybe now was a good time to make friends. Closing her book, she stood and headed for the stairs. The light breeze waving her dress around easily. She reached the bottom and walked towards the deck chairs. Taking a seat beside one Kaeori, she greeted her, "Hi, my name is Miranda. What's yours?" She hoped she was coming off as friendly and nice. She had been accused of being too cool for others since she was always reading a book.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2012, 08:15 PM

(( Sorry its so short. Just fyi- exams are this week, so I won't be posting as much as I usually do due to lack of time. Hope you understand. ))

Kaeori turned over in her deck chair (?), propping her head up on her elbow. "Hey there. My name is Kaeori." She smiled feebly. Introductions weren't her strong suit. Then again, they were awkward for pretty much anyone.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-07-2012, 12:37 AM

Miranda grinned and sat down beside her. "Just thought if I was going to read a book, I might as well do it in the company of others."

((No worries.))

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 06-19-2012, 11:58 PM

"Oh, yeah, of course." She smiled softly before turning back to face the sun. Honestly, she didn't love small talk with others. She didn't hate it, but it just seemed so insignificant to her. Why strike up a conversation if, really, you never planned on saying anything at all? This girl did seem nice though..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-20-2012, 03:57 AM

Jessica laid back and enjoyed the warmth of the sun, letting her guard down a bit as she half dozed. It had been forever since she had really let anyone close or hung out with anyone besides Jason and she hadn't seen him for several years.

Jason spotted the girls and pointed them out to Jack, trotting over to the chairs that Shayera had saved for them.

(Sorry it wasn't much. To tired to really think a lot.)

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2012, 01:01 AM

Shayera opened her eyes as she heard the guys approach. Looking over at Jessica, it was as if seeing a different person. She was so relaxed, her body language much less defensive. She smiled at Jason and Jack as they picked out chairs that she had saved for them. Her cheeks blushed a little as she saw them in their swimming trunks. She wasn't used to seeing anyone other than her dad and brothers shirtless. Quickly looking away, she dove into her sachel and found her notebook. Opening toward the middle of it, she picked up where she had left off with one of her many stories.

((So sorry I didn't write sooner!! Life got busy!))

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 AM

(Its cool.)

Jessica jumped alert and her defenses slammed back up when she heard people approaching. She opened her eyes and saw Jack and Jason dropping into their seats. If it was just Jason, she probably would have relaxed back, but she wasn't sure if she dared trust Jack yet.

Jason saw the whole transition in Jessica and knew she didn't trust Jack yet. She had been relaxed which must mean that she at least trusted Shayera, which was a good sign. Back in the day, he had been about the only one she trusted. He smiled and walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in, intentionally splashing the girls.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2012, 02:08 AM

Shayera covered her notebook just in time as water splashed her and Jessica. Giggling she looked over at Jessica. She didn't seem as carefree anymore. I wonder if she has trouble being around guys too, she wondered as she wiped her face.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-26-2012, 02:34 AM

Jessica sat up with a shriek and glared at Jason. She dropped her sunglasses on the chair and launched herself at the offending boy, tackling him back into the water.

Jason wrestled with her being as gentle as she needed. He laughed knowing that she was unconsciously letting down her guard as she wrestled and laughed with him. He felt bad for nearly getting Shayera's notebook wet, but he was getting Jessica to relax again and she needed that.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2012, 03:12 AM

Kaeori pulled the sunglasses up from her eyes for a moment to stare at the group. They were splashing back and forth, and seemed to be having a great time. A soft smile played on her lips as she rolled her eyes and pushed the sunglasses back down. They were adorable, honestly. She sometimes wished she could just be free like that. Be a child again, really.. But no, she was an adult at heart. She always had to be. With her parents being deceased and all, she had to assume the parent figure, and that had left her too old for her age.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-26-2012, 12:32 PM

Jack joined in the fun and jumped into the pool. After a moment of adjusting, he looked across the pool area and saw Kaeori and Miranda. Not having met them yet, he did the friendly thing. Turning to Jason he said, "I'm going to go say hi to those two over there and see if they want to join us." With that, he swam across and reached the edge of the pool. Pulling himself up so that he was leaning on his elbows he greeted them, "Hello ladies. How are you doing this afternoon?"

Miranda looked up at the dripping guy in front of her and glanced at Kaeori before responding, "I'm doing pretty warm and dry." She didn't mean to make such a dry joke, but dry humor was a habit at times whether she meant to be that way or not.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-26-2012, 12:59 PM

Another guy swam over to try to join in and grab Jessica to wrestle, but all hell broke loose then. Without even thinking Jessica reacted and within seconds the guy was subdued in a self-defense hold. Only then did Jessica realize what she had done as silence slowly spread around her. She released the guy and jumped out of the pool, grabbing her stuff from her chair. "Sorry..I got to go," she stammered apologetically to Shayera. She turned and fled for her room, leaving everyone behind.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2012, 06:08 PM

Kaeori stifled a snort. Miranda was entertaining, that's for sure. She didn't lift her sunglasses this time, or even make a move to notice the sogging wet boy in front of them. "And I'm in a splash free zone." She scooted further back in her chair for emphasis. She didn't try to be rude, but it just came out that way. "So, Miranda, how long have you been here? And you too, wet boy?"

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 AM

Throwing her notebook on her chair, Shayera ran after Jessica. She wanted to make everything ok with her new friend. Jessica had done so much for her, it was only fair to return. Passing the theater and drink bar, she finally caught up with her as they reached a lounge area. With one burst of speed, she put a hand on Jessica's shoulder, trying to stop her. "Wait!" she panted, nearly out of breath.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-27-2012, 03:50 AM

Jack looked back across the pool with concern as the two girls left. Shrugging it off, he responded, "I've been on board for maybe 3 hours. First thing I did was check out the boat's theater. The Avengers movie was playing. Rather liked it. Have either of you seen it?"

Miranda shook her head, "You only now saw it? I watched it last weekend." Turning to Kaeori she answered, "I've been onboard since early this morning. I think I was one of the first to get here. Spent much of it enjoying my private room and reading here. What about you Kaeori? What have you been up to?"

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2012, 04:09 AM

"I haven't seen it yet," Kaeori lifted the sunglasses off her eyes and sat up in her chair, "Was it good?" She turned her head toward the two girls running off. It shouldn't have concerned her, but her good old motherly instincts kicked in. She was worried, of course, but it was rude to just leave Miranda and the boy there alone. She turned toward Miranda as she spoke to her. "Oh, that sounds like fun. I was here awhile ago, but fell asleep the second I boarded. I had a late practice right before this." Kae shrugged and briefly rubbed her shoulder. Her arm had dislocated after one to many bar dismounts. It happened all the time though, so she was used to it, but it was still painful.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-27-2012, 04:25 AM

Jessica stopped at the feel of Shayera's hand on her shoulder. She stood trying to settle down, trying to slow her breathing. It had been awhile since someone had surprised her enough for her to flip out like that. She didn't know what she was going to tell her new friend.

Jason started to go after Jessica, but slowed when Shayera took off after the girl. He hoped that the girl would be able to handle and understand Jessica and her idiosyncrasies.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2012, 07:28 PM

Shayera stood there by Jessica, catching her breath. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I mean, you're obviously not ok, but I wanted to see if there was something I could do to help. I'm a really good listener!" Now she was really out of breath having said that all in one breath. She sat down on a comfy couch next to her. "Sorry.....not used to....running...." Sweeping her red hair out of her face, she continued before Jessica could speak. "I know what it's like to need to get away from uneasy situations. I do it all the time..."