ashita anata ni boku ga mienakute mo kitto
kawarazu aishiteiru"
❧ Cassis - The GazettE

"Even if your feelings fade tomorrow
I'll still love you unchangingly
Even if you can't see me tomorrow
I'll still love you without fail"
❧ Translation
Sometimes the change is inevitable, and as much as we'd like to keep it from happening, it still does. Sometimes...love doesn't pull through. And what does that leave us with? Unrequited love, broken hearts, one-sided relationships...and then...what about those of us who have just never gotten that love?

It's not much different in the world of entertainment, what with the paparazzi blowing any and all relationships out of proportion...but maybe for our young group of musicians love might actually be attainable.

It won't be easy, as many things aren't, but in the end...it would be worth the struggle, right? There's only one way to tell, neh? Let's listen to their story...

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-13-2011 at 06:47 PM..

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-09-2011, 03:31 PM

Our Musicians:
❧ Violinist/Guitarist: Taken by Aoi Kazuya [male]
❧ Guitarist/Synthesizer: Taken by BLACKllASH [female]
❧ Keyboard/Pianist: Taken by Lightning_Serah [female]
❧ Cellist/Bassist: Taken by Ascadellia [male]
❧ Drummer: Taken by Ameika [female]
❧ Vocalist: Taken by ExiledAngel21 [male]

❧Manager: Taken by Early Bird Special [female]

Characters.Rules.Bios.OOC.Bulletin Board.The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-13-2011 at 06:46 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Rules
❧ Follow Menewsha's ToS.
❧ Keep things pg-13, yea?
❧ No God-modding. Control your own characters. That's it.
❧ Be nice to each other in OOC, your characters can hate each other, but don't get into verbal spars in the OOC. I've done that before, it's not fun and it basically kills the roleplay.
❧ I am supreme ruler of this thread! Muahahahaha- *chokesonspitandgoesintoacoughingfit* but seriously, I control the time and weather and stuff like that, just so it doesn't get mad confusing.
❧ Send me PMs with the profile skelly filled out. Title the PMs "I'll Still Love You ~(position you want to take)"
❧ I'm a rather lenient person as a lot of people know by now (hopefully) so I can let a few grammar and spelling mistakes go here and there, but do try to make it understandable for everybody, I hate having to decipher meanings out of the simplest of posts just because a comma or two is missing.
❧ No one-liners. I don't care if you can't think of anything but one-line. I'm sorry but I can't post anything at all after one-liners start appearing so I need this to be a semi-lit to lit roleplay.
❧ Also, don't be intimidated by the size of posts, as long as you have at least one paragraph, I'll be happy~
❧ I reserve the right to add or remove rules at my own whim.
❧ I don't mind cursing, but try to keep it to necessity's sake only. I don't need to read a curse word every other line.
❧ But most of all, Have Fun~

Characters.❧Rules.Bios.OOC.Bulletin Board.The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-09-2011 at 04:29 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-09-2011, 04:30 PM

Profile Skelly

PHP Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]❦[COLOR="pickyourowncolor"](name here)[/COLOR]❦[/SIZE]
[IMG](picture link herereal picturesnot anime this time sorry)[/IMG]
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="yourchosencolor"][B]age[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] (18 25)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="yourchosencolor"][B]position[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] (violinist/guitaristguitarist,...,etc.)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="yourchosencolor"][B]personality[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] (2-3 word for the general gist)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="yourchosencolor"][B]bio[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] (at least two paragraphs)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="yourchosencolor"][B]my mentor[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] (your username)[/FONT]
[/
CENTER
Accepted Bios

Males

Erryck Z. Yurika

age 23
position Violinist/Guitarist
personality kind-hearted, laid-back, kinda lost in the clouds a lot
bio Erryck was the second child in a rather well-off family. His older sister is currently a lawyer, or something like that the last time he checked. Being from such a wealthy family, Erryck was thought to always get what he wanted no matter what. That wasn't true. Sure, he got most of the latest technology and stuff...but what he really wanted was something money just couldn't buy him. He wanted a family like his lower-class friends. Those close knit families...they always looked so happy together. Oh and his parents...well they weren't ever really around.

So instead of letting the loneliness get to him, Erryck picked up music and soon it was more than just a hobby to him. Music became a way of life. It's gotten better over the years now. More than anything he's just probably glad to be able to get out of the home that he had spent the majority of his life living in. The place just felt too empty. It wasn't a home to him.. It never was. Being such...Erryck doesn't really understand what love is.
my mentor Aoi Kazuya

Quote:
Aeron Kurai

age 22
positionCellist/Bassist
personality Gentleman, playful, realist
bio Aeron was born into a family of three other brothers.His family was wealthy from a business his father ran. His mother as a fashion designer, so he never left home with a bad outfit. He got his musical talent from a simple interest in classic arts. He can play quite a few instruments. Mainly in the strings department. This made him more versatile and able to switch. He went to a good music school to hone his talents. The only thing was he also had to learn some business. As a back up plan just in case the music industry wasn't paying off.

Due to having a no nonsense father, he has a very straight edge view in some subjects. He can view things rationally and without feeling getting in the way of things. He's polite with females, as he was raised up to be. He was allowed in the band because of his talents, and loves the ability to actually be set apart from his older brothers.
my mentorascadellia

Quote:

Reveur Seath

age 20
position Vocalist
personality Open-Minded, Optimistic, Kind, Caring, Calculating, Outgoing, Driven
bio They always said that Reveur would grow up to become just like his parents... and for a while he thought so too. Elegant, intuitive, creative, innovative and more, Reveur had been molded to become the successor to his family's company. His whole life had been written out for him, every action either approved or disapproved. For a while, it seemed to be the ideal life. He didn't need to make any of those hard decisions others were forced to make, and life itself posed as no challenge because a life followed to the letter was one void of difficulty.

But that's what made it all so wrong for Reveur. Life... it just wasn't life anymore. He'd lived with it for so long, but why had his doubts suddenly arisen from the nothingness? The answer was simple... music was in the air. The lyrics of music began to envelope Reveur... it had become his life coach and mentor... it had become him.

They all said that I could win
But this ain't just a game
It's my life you're playing with...

My Mentor ExiledAngel21
Females

Quote:
Maddy L. Karass

age 20
position Pianist/Keyboard
personality Outgoing, Happy-Go-Lucky, Silly
bio Maddy grew up in a family dedicated to music. Both her mother and father being guitar players, and her twin brother and herself both very much enjoyed the piano. They were known widely, causing them to practically be living the fantasy life. Her and her family were very close, well, for a while anyways.

At the age of 13, Maddy's parents got into a terrible fight, ending in divorce. Maddy and her twin were split up, each going with a parent, Maddy ending up with her mother. Maddy gave up her music for a while, furious about not being with her brother. After years of giving up music, Maddy then realized how much she missed music, causing her to join the band.
my mentorLightning_Serah

Quote:
Anemone Rasso König

[X][X][X]
age 21
position Guitarist/Synthesizer
personality Gentle, ability to see both sides of an issue or argument, indifferent
bio Anemone grew up in a very large family. Being the oldest of eleven children. Not many can easily say that. Her family, because there were so many mouths to feed was always on the poorer side. On Christmas, each child would get one or two presents. For birthdays, normally it would just be one large present. Anemone's clothes were mostly from thrift stores. Quite honestly, she would not have her life any other way. Sure at times it was not very good, and there were fights. But they were a family. A very close-knit loving family. Anemone loves each of her brothers and sister equally. Including her new baby brother, who is only a couple of months old now.

Growing up threw her teen years, money became more and more tight for her family. Or at least she had become more a tuned and understood. For her fifteenth birthday, Anemone received her first guitar. She already knew how to play fairly well due to her grandfather. But now she had one to call her own. Even to this day she still keeps the old wooden acoustic guitar. Rarely plays it since it is very old. It was bought at a yard sale by her parents for her. She spent a lot of time in the park. Playing underneath the trees. Sometimes for tips, which she would use to buy some candy for her brothers and sisters. Giving the rest to her Mother and Father.

After graduating high school, collage was too far out of reach financial wise. So instead she got a job at a music store. Learning to play a variety of instruments. The synth being one of the ones she spent a lot of time with. Mainly because it was so much fun. Most of he paycheck went back to her family. Each time Anemone would keep a bit of it for herself. A couple of years down the road, Anemone joined the band. Although she does not seem like the band type, Anemone does dress up for shows. She owns a variety of wigs and knows how to do her make up fairly wild. Even to this day Anemone will play her guitar in the park. Mainly for fun now.
my mentor BLACKllASH

Quote:
Keara McConnell

age 19
position drummer
personality caring, kind, doesn't let people know when she is angry
bio What is there to say about Keara? She moved to the USA from Ireland when she was five, for better opportunities, which is what her parents told her. She was the middle child so she didn't get the attention that her older siblings got or her younger ones. She had to fight for everything, working to have money for things she needed, wearing handy down clothes all the time from her older two sisters so her fashion isn't the best.

The only reason she knows how to play the drums is because she would work at a music studio cleaning up, and when she had time she would mimic what she saw others do while playing them. After a while she became rather good and used some of her money to pay for actual lessons, and she turned out to be fairly good.

Now how she actually got to be part of the band is a mystery, maybe it had something to do with one of the members, or maybe she auditioned for it, but one thing that is clear, is that she is in it now and that is all that matters. As for her love life, well her thing is that she doesn't have time for love when she is trying to get her career to take off and be able to actually help those like her out.
my mentor Ameika

Manager

Quote:
Rosaline Vanille

age 20
position Manager
personality Organized, impatient, sarcastic, tough-love
bio Rosie was the only daughter of an older couple, so as a child, she was pretty much able to do whatever she wanted. In high school, however, as she watched the lives of her childhood friends crumble because of addictions, pregnancies, and bad luck; she decided that friends and social events were not worth the pain they would ultimately cause. The only thing she had for those two years was her music.

At sixteen, she had enough credits to graduate high school early and studied music management. After four years of college, which she commuted to because of her resistance to opening up to her peers, she found herself stuck to the band. Although her thorns are prickly, Rosie finds herself loving the band members despite her "strong" convictions not to like people.
my mentor Early Bird Special

Characters.Rules.❧Bios.OOC.Bulletin Board.The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-13-2011 at 06:46 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-09-2011, 09:02 PM

Characters.Rules.Bios.❧OOC.Bulletin Board.The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-09-2011 at 09:04 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-09-2011, 09:04 PM

The Bulletin Board

this is where I'll post random bits of information if I remember to :)

Characters.Rules.Bios.OOC.❧Bulletin Board.The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-09-2011 at 09:09 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-09-2011, 09:09 PM

The Black List
you know, for all the people who somehow miraculously piss me off...
BLACKllASH- but not for pissing me off, only 'cause she actually tried to get on here. (see ooc thread post #27)

The White List
...for all those awesome-sauce people...
BLACKllASH- for putting a smile on my face (see Black List and ooc posts #27 and #28)

The Pseudo-Black List
...and just for the heck of it XD
Aoi Kazuya -'cause I wanted to get on here before BLACKllASH did LOL
BLACKllASH- 'cause I know she's going to try to get on here unless i put her on here first XD

Characters.Rules.Bios.OOC.Bulletin Board.❧The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-11-2011 at 02:36 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-09-2011, 09:11 PM

reservex1

just in case

Characters.Rules.Bios.OOC.Bulletin Board.The Lists.❧Reserve.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:23 PM

this is from the Disney Movie Lemonade Mouth, I thought it was pretty good, and I thought that this song kind of fit with what I was going for with this roleplay. Despite all the troubles that will happen...this band will have to stick together through thick and thin.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-16-2011, 03:54 AM

Erryck cracked his eyes open when his phone started vibrating, making clacking sounds on the bedside tabletop right next to Erryck's ear, and he reached to his bedside table to pick the phone up. He pulled the phone under the covers to check the time.

A moment later Erryck shot up from his bed, a look of disbelief on his face. He pushed his covers off and went to the window of his assigned room in the band's mansion. Pushing aside the curtains, he found himself gazing upon a night sky filled with stars and a full moon, the glow from it causing his countenance to seem paler than usual.

'I can't believe...I slept through the entire afternoon.' he thought, glancing back to his cellphone, where the time blared out to him in bright block numbers. He'd gotten back from a solo interview earlier that same day and had instantly gone to his room to take a nap. A short one, he had decided. And now he awakens to find it almost midnight. Erryck sighed and ran a hand through his already disheveled hair, attempting to fix it. After deciding that he wouldn't be getting anymore sleep that night, Erryck left his room and directed his steps towards the staircase that would take him to the roof.

((sorry 'bout the cruddy opening post guys, I'm really tired right now and should actually have gone to sleep an hour or two ago since I have to wake up mad early tomorrow XD ah well, you can all post your intros now~))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-16-2011, 08:54 PM

Midnight, that was Keara's favorite time of day, she had slept for eight hours before she had woke up and came outside into their garden to take care of it before the sun came up to suck away all the water that she was giving the plants. Stopping when she heard a small noise, she bent down to search the plants before she found a baby animal, getting a soft smile on her face. "Hey there sweet thing.....lost your family have you?" she said with an Irish accent that came from years of speaking Irish even if it was just at home with her family.

She felt bad because the creature was now wet because of her, she felt even worse because she couldn't take the creature inside because they have some people come over who are allergic to certain animals, she thought for a few minutes before she went back inside and came out with a box and a blanket, planning to take care of it and find out what type of animal it was when it was day time once more. All the while she was unaware that Erryck was on the roof.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 07-16-2011, 09:21 PM

With a glance at the clock, Anemone found it was nearing midnight. She gave a deep sigh, knowing she had stayed far too late at her parents home that evening. Every few nights Anemone made it a mission to return home for dinner with the family. The only problem was, they started watching a movie.. and well with the over an hour ride home, it was now nearing midnight. Stopping at a stop light, Anemone let out a yawn and stretch. Her foot slipped off of the brake as the car rolled forward slightly. She reacted too fast, and slammed back down on the brake. Cursing at herself as the car slammed her back into the seat.

Of coarse Anemone wasn't worried for her own life per say, but the fact she had taken Erryck's car was what worried her. The jerk blocked her in garage, so instead of going threw the process of waking him up, Anemone just took his car for the night. Of coarse she could have just backed his car out of the driveway, backed her out, and then driven his back in.. but no no, that was far too much work. Because that was so much better. Hopefully he did not wake up and need it... Or at least would not be awake to even know. Anemone at least had filled it back up for him. She was not really that much of a jerk after all. If at all.

Within a couple of minutes, and a couple of more turns, Anemone rolled into the driveway. Parking the car and hopping out. She let out another yawn. Funny thing was, with so many late night shows, Anemone did not feel tired. It was just the hour long driving both ways that wore her out. So much concentrating. Not to mention being alone got on her nerves quickly. It was not like playing the guitar where every movement for her was memorized. Or the Synth were each key and button was perfectly aligned all of the time. No, instead there were always people trying to kill you! She turned to close the door.. and wouldn't you know? The alarm went off. "Are you kidding me?" Anemone said to herself. Quickly hitting the button on the key ring to make the car shut up.

"Well that had to wake someone up..."
She told herself, heading up the stone walkway into the band's mansion. Anemone was never used to such space before. Growing up in a very large (even too big many would say) family, getting dressed alone was nearly impossible. Even going to the bathroom peacefully could be tricky... but they were just family. So now, not only was there a huge house, but there were only five people, everyone had their own room and such to themselves. It was completely new to Anemone. After sharing a room with four others for so many years.

She headed into the front door, locking it behind her briskly and taking her shoes off. Trying to be a quiet as she could. Possibly Anemone would make her way to the kitchen to get a light snack. Because what better to do at midnight? Sleep? Nooooo, sleep is for the weak! Funny thing, now the car alarm sound was stuck in her head. While Anemone sat on the ground to untie her shoes, she hummed the phrase in her head. Setting her shoes on the rug by the door. Mainly so she would not have to track dirt in. Down the hall she could hear movement right before the door to the outside closed shut again. Anemone had to guess it was Keara. She was really the only one who used that door at night. Well at least that often.

Anemone headed into the kitchen. Seeing the stack of dishes in the sink from the band's dinner that night. Normally things like this would bother people. Anemone honestly could care less either way. She did not like chores, but at the same time would do them. Sometimes without even thinking much about it Anemone would clean an entire room spotless. How many times had her friends had to kick her out of their rooms when she went in to tidy up. Anemone went over to the sink and started to wash the dishes, soon moving on starting the dishwasher, and cleaning the counters. Out of the kitchen window, Anemone could see Keara's figure kneeling down by something. She also had a box in her hand. Hopefully it wasn't a raccoon or something.

ExiledAngel21

Old 07-18-2011, 10:31 AM

Opening his eyes after what seemed to have been an eternity waiting on his bed, Reveur knew from the trickle of moonlight finding its way through his bedroom curtains that it was just about midnight. He just couldn't sleep anymore through the night, so he decided to find a way to preoccupy himself. In his room, there was no need for any of that electric light. Opening the curtains allowed a shower of light to come in. It was an eerie light that came from the moon, but it was one that suited Reveur quite well.

For a while he just sat by the bed, looking out the window. There wasn't much to see there but a small cultivated forest that seemed to dance in the night. The wind flew through some of the dead branches of a tree emitting a sort of weeping sound. He didn't know why, but suddenly he felt the unnatural feeling of loneliness. Even in this shared home, he felt as though nothing and no one here would ever be able to understand him, mind you that there wasn't much to know, but it was just a feeling.

Hoping not to awake anyone, he crept out from his room down the elegant staircases and into a sort of out of the way room. To him it was his favorite place in the whole manor, it was the library. He holed himself up on a small leather recliner and picked a random book from the stack within easy reach on the desk next to him. But even as his eyes shifted through the words, he didn't understand anything. His mind was oblivious to the text, and even as his eyes moved through them, he began singing to himself under his breath. It was something he had written recently, and maybe it may even become a hit some day.