Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 08:43 PM

So I will give you a couple months to do this, I will have more time to gather better prizes, and all you have to do is try. So I decided that I want really nice artwork, I might even bump up my first art prize later on, but for right now it's 20k mene gold. Yes, that much alone for first place. Now watch and see what happens. IF your entries surprise me on how well they come out, I will make the winning slot prizes go up.

Rules:
-The art must be yours. You MAY use a base (as long as you give credit to the original artist)
-You may enter as many times as you want.
-I would like it to be colored (if you do a double artist thing, where one draws & one colors, and for some reason you win first-third place, then you'll split the winnings)
-Full Body is preferred. No chibis unless you show me you are very skilled at them, and I accept your style that is.
-Have fun, I will give you plenty of time to get this done.
-Some kind of background, solid or fancy, or even something you found online or borrowed from another (just state the source) BACKGROUNDS ARE NO LONGER MANDANTORY JUST SET THE SCENE
-Pixel art is allowed, bases allowed, etc. (as long as you give credit to the original artist if its not yours)

Beginning Date: December 9th, 2014
Ending Date: May 1st, 2015

First Prize: 20k
Second Prize: 15k
Third Prize: 10k
Runner Ups: 3-5k (depending on how many people enter (not the multiple entries from one person)

1-Chikyu - 20k
2-Nephila - 15k
3-Zyne - 10k

Last edited by Immy; 10-30-2015 at 01:36 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 08:45 PM

What I want drawn:

Art Examples so far:
Sketch
Xiara

I want my Original Character (Immy to be drawn with Aro from Twilight's Volturi)

SPOILERX

I would like if you could do me a favor. I'll give you a few ideas as far as scenes go. If you want to make your own up, let me know, and i'm pretty sure I won't mind either way.

Masquerade Drawing by WinterImperfect on deviantart.com

Can you draw Aro? the power hungry Italian vampire leader.

Aro
Aro 2
Aro 3

------------ And this one, my character Immy & Immelia (same character you decide which to draw)----------

Immy
Immelia (Past)
Information Immelia Look in description.

Story about Immelia/Immy. Eons ago before humans existed, humans were considered a myth during that time, and Immelia was one of the many Immortals that kept the control over peace, war, and balance. Keeping this in mind she wasn't like the other Immortals she didn't care for all the freedom she had or the power she could possess she wanted to have fun exploring the land. Knowing she couldn't fall in love or she would lose everything, she eventually went on a quest by herself unable to be harmed, and had magic at her will. This lead her to Italy eventually where she met a vampire leader of the Italian coven aka Volturi. Aro. They shared moments, went to ball like dances together, and even came so close to falling in love. She may not have wanted to care about all that power she had, but she still didn't want to give up on the adventures she could have. Finding things that have yet been found or making her mark on the world.

Aro fell deeply for back then, he admitted it to her, and it took her quite alot of strength to say no. Telling him "You only love me because I am nothing, but power" which wasn't the truth, Aro was willing to drop his title those many years ago after recently getting it and gathering his allies, for her. Once she had spoken that line, he tried to persuade her, but the next day she disappeared and never heard or seen from again. Now so many years later with humans believing they are the only race, Immelia was reincarnated as Immy, the full immortal blood witch during the present times of the current future (2014) Immy is a strong willed girl like in her past life that loves to dance and occasionally sing. She grew up normally until her parents one night after she went to bed, dosed her with a hallucination drug to teach her about 'life and growing up' saying her head was always up in the clouds. She didn't have her magic during this time to help her explain she believed it was real. But she always had trouble believing it herself.

The next day she woke up in a bright sunny bed room, it was a beautiful autumn morning as she got dressed heading outside to the hallway. Now this caught her attention. It was quiet. She had a 6 year old brother who lived with her and go up at 6am every morning. Her mother would be trying to sleep in and her step dad should have been watching the news while her little brother was drinking his morning sippy cup of chocolate milk. It was never quiet in the morning unless they were all still asleep. Looking left she noticed no one was in her parents room. Looking right, her brother's room was empty as well, the bathroom door was open, there was no one. Walking all around the house, no body was there. Not in the closets, not in the kitchen or the cars that were still outside. Not in the backyard or front yard. There was no one, but her. The diaper bag was still there, both sets of keys were still there, and the garage was empty. She even looked inside the cars. She spent all day trying to find them, she called their phones, but the phones were left charging at the house. She called her family members, not one person picked up, and most of the answering machines said she had the wrong
number.

Immy went outside in the front yard with her coat on looking around frantically and when she turned her back to the house, she heard a crackling sound as she whirled around, the house was on fire and everything around her seemed to have faded away except the house. She heard something. Screams. Looking around as tears streamed down her face she could hear her family screaming, crying out in pain, and the heat of the fire she could feel warming her skin. Dropping to her knees she stared frightened as she closed her eyes hoping it would go away. Silence soon came and everything returned to normal. It was in the evening now as she realized the house was fine and her family was standing there looking at her. She was confused. What was happening, why was it happening, what did she do to deserve this?

She stood up dashing off up the street running no stop for about ten to fifteen minutes until she got up to where she worked as a cashier. She went inside instantly getting one of the lady's attention she worked with. Cathy was defiantly older, old enough to be her mother, maybe a bit older. Cathy calmed her down to speak with her as Joel even came over to figure out what was going on. At work Immy was a cheerful, bright person who did have a bit of an attitude sometimes, but majority of the time she was quite positive even during the hard or bad times. After hearing her family was coming up to get her, she saw someone she knew was a cab driver because he had shopped at her store many times before. She begged him to take her to the park by the river saying she was supposed to meet up with her friends there and she would pay him double for the trouble it would cause. He agreed not knowing what she was up to. Leaving before her family got there, she told him to go quickly, and he did, but not to get stopped by the police or anything.

After convincing him to go on home to his family saying her friends would be right there with their cars soon. She waited for him to leave. Walking to the river bay side of the river, more like a muddy hill into the water with concrete blocks to stop anyone from driving or walking over it. She threw off her coat behind her, she took off her gloves from her hands and threw her scarf in the pile. She was freezing now, but what was the point if she found out this was all done on purpose. Who would want to hurt her this way. Then her phone rang, she went over picking it up, and answering it. Her signal wasn't very strong, but she heard her mother explain everything to her. Then she felt as if her heart stopped. A storm brewed up above her, she was glad she could still see the full moon, and then she said to her mother "I loved you" not a typo there, she really said the 'loved' term. throwing her phone into the water she could hear the lighting and thunder above her. It was time as she kicked off her shoes leaving her polyester socks on and jumping into the water without thinking.

Some time later she awakes laying next to a really handsome older fellow calling himself an immortal and that's where her training began to live again. She still hasn't returned home to show she was alive and misses her co workers. But she can't bear the sight of seeing her family that hurt her. Especially when she hated them so much.

Shorter version: She meets the cullens later on befriending edward and rosalie before the others. Later she helps bella out in order to do ask the cullens ask as a wish since they helped her one time. She kept bella from the volturi giving the italian vampires a new interest. The Immortals and the powers they hold.

(Hope that wasn't too long)

[strike]Scene Ideas:

1) A ball room theme, I will have to create the outfit for this one since there are only two or three dresses she will wear. He will wear a suit with a mask, any will do. She would be dancing with him or descending down the stairs with him in it.

Gown Outfits: For the masquerade mask (if its a masquerade style) you can decide.
like this xxx
but with this as a back skirt AAA it goes behind the shorter one and not so see through.

more like this if you can, just gloves more like the doll above ZZZ, necklace like the choker & chain necklace in the doll picture. Hair the same as the doll, kinda up or down (up to you)

so the skirt would be higher in the front (halfway above the knees or just above the knees somehow) and lower in the back (to the back of the knees or to her ankles) Black boots, either ankles or knee boots.

2) They would be outside in a fancy like garden talking or looking up at the moon. They could even be in flight because she fly, so there could be a background sky like deal in the back with the moon and clouds.

3) They could be looking at their former selves (not in a mirror, but like a memory they both can see) so their past & present versions (I would pay more for this if you did this) Full-half body works either way.

4) Their first meeting, him standing before or sitting on the throne. She is standing there with attitude and power shown in her eyes. A statement was made that there wasn't anyone in the room stronger than her and she wished Jane would try harder to burn her inside out or just stop since it was bothering her.

or you can create any scene you can think of. you know she doesn't care to fall for him, but she has a bad habit to fall for handsome guys. Especially those who are gentlemen like.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 08:46 PM

Entries:

chikyu
Entry One nephila
ZYNE

Last edited by Immy; 08-31-2015 at 07:28 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 08:46 PM

open

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 02:30 PM

Saving

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 03:24 PM

yay. I'm going to try and get better prizes.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-11-2014, 12:36 AM

Lol I've been busy with life sadly

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-11-2014, 01:42 AM

same here, otherwise I would have your art done by now.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2014, 03:03 AM

BUMP

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-24-2014, 03:44 AM

GET UP THERE THREADIE

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-24-2014, 12:11 PM

This is awesome! Except I can't draw

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 01-28-2015, 02:11 PM

Immy: Omg I want to participate!! You want Immy and Aro together with a fancy background, yes? Is there a size you prefer?

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-28-2015, 02:28 PM

Size? Just not too small, but do as you wish. So yes, those two together. I'm glad people still want to do this.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 01-28-2015, 02:35 PM

Awesome! Do you prefer any art style? Anime, cartoon,etc.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-28-2015, 02:49 PM

any is allowed, I try to give as much freedom with art as possible.

I'm going to haev to have this go on for a bit it seems you and one other has plans to join in, but that's it.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 01-28-2015, 03:43 PM

Alright, I will start as soon as I can!
I see, well I hope more people join~

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-28-2015, 04:11 PM

If you know anyone, just show them this page.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 01-28-2015, 04:12 PM

Sure thing! When I get home, I'll put a link to it in my sig! :3

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-30-2015, 03:38 AM

Ooo She's pretty. :D

I think I might be able to squeeze her in somewhere before march. I love the gown. :D

*I came here threw Chi's siggy*

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-30-2015, 01:18 PM

haha Chi thank you.

Neph cool. Depending on the entries by then if I get more depends if I extend it or not another month.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 01-30-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Ooo She's pretty. :D

I think I might be able to squeeze her in somewhere before march. I love the gown. :D

*I came here threw Chi's siggy*
Yay! Im so glad! thank you, Nephie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
haha Chi thank you.

Neph cool. Depending on the entries by then if I get more depends if I extend it or not another month.
No problem!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-01-2015, 01:48 AM

Saved!

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-01-2015, 04:37 AM

okie dokie I'll try to bump it up once a day or few days.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-01-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
haha Chi thank you.

Works for me. :D

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 04:48 PM ----------

When they first met was she wearing the fancy red dress? I like number 4. :)

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-02-2015, 02:07 AM

I'm going to allow people to choose whichever outfit they wish, as long as its not too simple.

So draw the one you like <3 I want this to be fun too.