Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PelvicUnicorns View Post
Oh my, that's terrible D: I've been thinking about joining the Assassin game, but I just don't know if I can post 15+ a day for a week xD

Fun, fun :3 What is the wee one (your neice, daughter..?) dressing up as?
haha you can always try :) It's better to sign up and realize that you DID post that much than to not sign up and in hindsight realize you posted that much XD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Fun, fun :3 What is the wee one (your neice, daughter..?) dressing up as?
The wee one is my daughter who's almost 2 1/2. :] She's dressing up as a puppy. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Aw that's super exciting!! It's always good for auntie/niece time! Plus now you can earn some tokens :D
Yeah, my sister has been begging me for some time with the wee one, so haha, here she goes, she's getting it! And yes!

Ok, wee one is dressed in 'normal' clothes that are better for wearing to the park, and they're out the door! My mom gave my sister the car seat from her car, as my sister is living with my parents currently, so I didn't have to get the car seat out of my car. Makes it easier!

It's so quiet here now!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
The wee one is my daughter who's almost 2 1/2. :] She's dressing up as a puppy. :P

Yeah, my sister has been begging me for some time with the wee one, so haha, here she goes, she's getting it! And yes!

Ok, wee one is dressed in 'normal' clothes that are better for wearing to the park, and they're out the door! My mom gave my sister the car seat from her car, as my sister is living with my parents currently, so I didn't have to get the car seat out of my car. Makes it easier!

It's so quiet here now!
I can imagine that transfering car seats from one car to another would be super annoying D: and time consuming D:

That's good that she wants to be involved in your daughter's life though :D And it's like free babysitting :D XD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Zumba? As in the dancing/excerise thing? That would be pretty fun in a costume! XD[COLOR="lightseagreen"]
Yeah the dancing exercise thing lol. It's so fun. I finally found out after four years of being college that we had a sports and fitness center LOL

And I've been doing all sorts of things, 6 hours a week since school started.
Every tuesday
-Yoga
-Kickboxing
-Zumba
Every thursday
-Pilates
-Hip Hop Fusion
-Zumba

And it's my first time taking any of these classes and I love them so much. And right now my legs are completely sore :( .. we did nothing but leg workouts for pilates. What really did a number on me was those wall squats.

But back to the Halloween thing, I need to find some ears.. I know have some laying around somewhere. And I'm going to like draw on my face some kind of tribal marking I think it'll be cute and all kitsune like. I don't know what I want to do with my hair though. =\

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Yeah the dancing exercise thing lol. It's so fun. I finally found out after four years of being college that we had a sports and fitness center LOL

And I've been doing all sorts of things, 6 hours a week since school started.
Every tuesday
-Yoga
-Kickboxing
-Zumba
Every thursday
-Pilates
-Hip Hop Fusion
-Zumba

And it's my first time taking any of these classes and I love them so much. And right now my legs are completely sore :( .. we did nothing but leg workouts for pilates. What really did a number on me was those wall squats.

But back to the Halloween thing, I need to find some ears.. I know have some laying around somewhere. And I'm going to like draw on my face some kind of tribal marking I think it'll be cute and all kitsune like. I don't know what I want to do with my hair though. =\
It's so weird to hear someone say, "I know I have some ears lying around here sooooomewhere" XD

That's awesome that you are getting so active!! I need to be more active but after being on my feet ALL day five days a week - it's hard to be motivated to do so D:

PelvicUnicorns
Sophisticated Gawker

Old 10-26-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
D'awwwwww <3 So cute! What's her name?

Quote:
haha you can always try :) It's better to sign up and realize that you DID post that much than to not sign up and in hindsight realize you posted that much XD
lol Maybe. I'd just have to commit myself to something and not go through with it as I should >w<

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:

lol Maybe. I'd just have to commit myself to something and not go through with it as I should >w<
That's true - always a bad feeling when you have to back out D:

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
It's so weird to hear someone say, "I know I have some ears lying around here sooooomewhere" XD

That's awesome that you are getting so active!! I need to be more active but after being on my feet ALL day five days a week - it's hard to be motivated to do so D:
Lol.. I can picture it now... xD I'm so going to go draw this I will be back

Yeah, it also helps that I have a class at school and since class is mandatory I have to be there, so why not use my time wisely and make myself healthier ?

And as long as your moving around you're getting atleast some type of exercise. Ah.. Maria we need to find something to motivate you! Hmm.. healthy body and mind means a happier life?

Ugh so many typos...

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
I can imagine that transfering car seats from one car to another would be super annoying D: and time consuming D:

That's good that she wants to be involved in your daughter's life though :D And it's like free babysitting :D XD
It is both those things, for sure especially when you're also trying to keep Becca entertained at the same time. So this just makes our lives easier all around.

Yeah, she spent the last year living far away, and realized that it wasn't for her, so now that she's closer, I do get free baby sitting!! ^-^

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Her name is Rebecca, but we all call her Becca. Or Wee One. :] And my husband calls her Angel. <3

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Lol.. I can picture it now... xD I'm so going to go draw this I will be back

Yeah, it also helps that I have a class at school and since class is mandatory I have to be there, so why not use my time wisely and make myself healthier ?

And as long as your moving around you're getting atleast some type of exercise. Ah.. Maria we need to find something to motivate you! Hmm.. healthy body and mind means a happier life?

Ugh so many typos...
haha yeah - I'm always moving at work - I teach elementary music - always on my feet, moving around :P

haha - between the work and an injury to my back years ago, I just hate exercising XD But I should get into it. My apartment complex has a fitness center - should try it out :)

Or get a bike!

At least I eat healthy :D

LMAO - that should be funny XD

Quote:
It is both those things, for sure especially when you're also trying to keep Becca entertained at the same time. So this just makes our lives easier all around.

Yeah, she spent the last year living far away, and realized that it wasn't for her, so now that she's closer, I do get free baby sitting!! ^-^
Aww that's cool that she came back! I don't live close to any of my siblings D: Sucks sometimes!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:30 PM

Princess: I did do a bit of yoga when I was pregnant with my daughter - I was a surrogate. I fell in love with it! :] It was great and simple, and got me out of the house! I really do need to get myself back into yoga again. Things got in the way and I stopped going.

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Aww that's cool that she came back! I don't live close to any of my siblings D: Sucks sometimes!
Yeah, she's going to a local community college, near where our parents live. She's the only sibling who lives close. Our older brother lives up in Washington State, just out of Seattle. We don't get to see him, or his wife or son, very often. We're a pretty close family though, didn't used to be this close but family tragedies do bring people closer together, I suppose.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:32 PM

My cousin used to make me do yoga with her when she came to visit - i was so bad at it lmao

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:32 PM

Oh, I'm not good at yoga. But it was fun! :P

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Oh, I'm not good at yoga. But it was fun! :P
haha yeah it was!! We tried doing it in the living room of my parent's house - so awkward because this coffee table was always in the way and it's too heavy to move XD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
haha yeah it was!! We tried doing it in the living room of my parent's house - so awkward because this coffee table was always in the way and it's too heavy to move XD
Darn those tables getting in the way. When I started doing it I was around 5 months pregnant and continues into my 9th month, and haha, it was tricky too around the belly. But it was nice at the same time. Nothing too hard. Just nice to relax. :] I do want to look into joining another prenatal yoga class, and start earlier than I did with Becca. :] Great to just be able to calm oneself down and relax. :]

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Darn those tables getting in the way. When I started doing it I was around 5 months pregnant and continues into my 9th month, and haha, it was tricky too around the belly. But it was nice at the same time. Nothing too hard. Just nice to relax. :] I do want to look into joining another prenatal yoga class, and start earlier than I did with Becca. :] Great to just be able to calm oneself down and relax. :]
haha I can imagine the belly getting into the way XD

Did it help you get through the pregnancy? I mean, did you notice a difference once you started it?

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
haha I can imagine the belly getting into the way XD

Did it help you get through the pregnancy? I mean, did you notice a difference once you started it?
Haha, yeah.

I did feel like it did help, not just with being able to relax, and it did help with teaching me how to breathe proper, and to keep myself moving, but also that I was around other pregnant women, which was wonderful as well.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Haha, yeah.

I did feel like it did help, not just with being able to relax, and it did help with teaching me how to breathe proper, and to keep myself moving, but also that I was around other pregnant women, which was wonderful as well.
haha, being a trained singer, I have really awesome breathing technique :D I actually had a professor in college who taught "yoga for singers" to help with that XD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
haha, being a trained singer, I have really awesome breathing technique :D I actually had a professor in college who taught "yoga for singers" to help with that XD
*lol* I'm sure that would help!
No one wants to hear me sing. xD I can't sing on key to save my life. xDD
I do know that learning to breathe proper really did help for sure.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
*lol* I'm sure that would help!
No one wants to hear me sing. xD I can't sing on key to save my life. xDD
I do know that learning to breathe proper really did help for sure.
That's great! I'm sure it helped with the labor D: I can't imagine that pain! *wants to adopt*

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
That's great! I'm sure it helped with the labor D: I can't imagine that pain! *wants to adopt*
Over all, it did help. And it's worth it, really is. But at the time, omg, everything was Alex's fault. Yet, I did it again - through surrogacy for my friends (but got an epidural with that kid). XD Haha! Adoption is great though!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Over all, it did help. And it's worth it, really is. But at the time, omg, everything was Alex's fault. Yet, I did it again - through surrogacy for my friends (but got an epidural with that kid). XD Haha! Adoption is great though!
XDDD That's awesome that you were willing to be a surrogate for you friends!

I'm adopted - I've always felt as though I should adopt as well - give someone a chance like I was given!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
XDDD That's awesome that you were willing to be a surrogate for you friends!

I'm adopted - I've always felt as though I should adopt as well - give someone a chance like I was given!
Yeah, they deserved the chance to be dads. :] And seeing them with their son... totally was worth it! <3

Awww, yeah, I can totally understand that! :]

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-26-2013, 08:53 PM

Hello peeps, hows it going ^.^

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:54 PM

Hello Cora! Going ok, how're you?