CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-02-2009, 04:13 AM

Oh, those parties seem disappointing. :/ I know they're meant for family or really close friends that are almost family, but since I don't live in an area that really supports the tradition (either in the traditional manner or in the not-so traditional manner) maybe next year I'll have a big party. Costume party with prizes and what-not.

Dunno. :B

But man, that food sounds delicious. :drool:

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 AM

I just go to the parties for the food. And video games.
;]

But it kinda isn't worth it since everybody fusses over me, saying how big I've grown, how beautiful (coughyeahrightcough) I am, how smart I must be (coughwrongagainbub), and basically pinching my cheeks.
xD

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 02-02-2009, 04:22 AM

I just saw mine. I'm a hippocamp. *o*
Its very pretty looking. <3

Mene Switchboard
。◕‿◕...
Staff Envoy

Old 02-09-2009, 03:38 AM

Hi hi! I just wanted to mention that I shut down the party the other day and I was sooooo totally going to tell everyone, but no one was here, so maybe I already told everyone and totally forgot???

But it's okay! :heart:

I sent a food and drink item to the top posters in my Lunar New Year party thread!!! So it should have shown up magically in your inventories, okay? I left a note for everyone, so if you got a note but you didn't get an item.... Uhhm... MY BAD SO TOTALLY but I'm pretty sure I got everyone. n_n

Everyone who posted ten times or more in this thread got some! Thank you!!!

:heart:

Happy Year of the Whalecow!