Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-23-2018, 11:43 PM

Hello. I'm Kisu, although my handle changed a while back and most people call my FlutterCry now. Whatever you wish is fine. I've recently gotten back into roleplaying, although my search isn't going very well.

Here on mene, I don't typically make my posts look very pretty. I used to, but I'm older now with less time, so set it to the side, in exchange for a better story. So please excuse the lack of finesse or formatting to my posts.

I use both mene and discord. On the latter, I am FlutterCry#3147.

I tend to write how I speak. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I suppose that's for you all to judge, yeah? XD

Romance isn't always necessary in my roleplays, but realism is. My characters tend to be more violent or dark, just 'cause I love the angst and drama. I love intricate plots. I love believable characters. If you character is always sickly sweet and just oh-so perfect, I will not be into it. I love building worlds, and playing the characters out in them. Obviously, if you chose Mene as the place for our roleplays, you must abide by the TOS, whether we have romance or not.

I tend to write a lot. Especially my first posts. My intro posts are usually very, very long, but the entire roleplay doesn't need to be. But I love people that are able to paint vivid stories with me, and it will keep me invested in the roleplay. People that don't work on a story with me and go off on their own, leaving me feeling like I'm in the dark and not really contributing kinda grind my gears as well.

I'm usually pretty upfront. If I am not feeling it, I will let you know.

I am down for almost all pairings and plots.

Currently, I'd love a slow, reluctant love story with angels and demons, however, there's so much that calls out to me, so don't feel shy. Ask me about a pairing, and I will be more than happy to let you know.

Craving to Do
-------------------
The Cruel Prince (Pairing Really Doesn't Matter.)

If you want a sample of my recent writing as well, don't be afraid to ask. It's always good to learn who we will be working with.

Last edited by Kisu; 08-19-2018 at 05:39 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-28-2018, 05:02 PM

Hey Kisu~
I have a plot I wouldn't mind trying again following two childhood friends who are angels. At the start of the story, one becomes a fallen angel due to harboring love/lust for their friend who has no idea. Would lead to a lot of meeting in secret and plenty of other conflict.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2018, 12:22 AM

0o0 That actually sounds amazing. Would you mind if we moved to dms to discuss it?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-29-2018, 03:15 AM

Sure. Shoot me a message with any questions you might have, though I will warn that I'm traveling tomorrow to go to my cousin's wedding. Not sure when I will be on if I don't get a chance to respond against tonight.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 08-19-2018, 05:36 PM

~Still looking...

I would love to do a The Cruel Prince Roleplay~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-09-2018, 02:41 AM

Hello!
I'm not as.active on mene as I used to be, but i always love a good plot to go off :)

I'm curious about this The Cruel Prince role play you have in mind ^^
Though, I'll be quite frank.. I've never read the book, nor do I have any means to x.x I've definitely wanted to read it though

Angels and demons sound fun too

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 09-09-2018 at 02:44 AM..