Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 06:36 PM

And my bottom wisdom teeth are impacted; one tooth is literally growing into another.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-22-2011, 06:36 PM

Eeek, Aco! D:

I'm that way, too. If it's all fictional, I don't know when to stop.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 02-22-2011, 06:41 PM

I had one impacted too Aco... not fun at all. I was just lucky they were able to take it out... they had to break it into pieces first, but they did get it out.

And Amane, I've been writing since I was like 12... so yeah, I've got a lot behind me. XD

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-22-2011, 06:44 PM

o_o Whoa, me too!

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 06:44 PM

YouTube - Extraction of wisdom teeth Here's a video I found concerning wisdom teeth.

I've been writing since a young age and am now helping a friend with a comic/cartoon she wants to do on DA/Youtube.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 02-22-2011, 06:46 PM

Well that's cool... one of my ex's is actually building a video game with a group and he's asked me to be a voice actor. I know it's gonna be awesome when it's done because he's gone to college for 3d modeling and animation and I've seen some of his work. I'm pretty excited about that because I've always wanted to do voice acting.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 06:49 PM

Besides finding a job involving travel I've also considered becoming a voice actor. Since around 8 or so i've been able to duplicate Darth Vader's voice and later on Palpatine and Yoda's as well.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2011, 06:51 PM

That's awesome! You should look into it if you're interested. I'm certain there could be a career for you somewhere. Denver, CO or Huston. TX is where you want to go if you're looking to get into voiceacting for Anime and stuff like that. Those are their major areas.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 09:17 PM

*pops in*

Hi again! XD

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2011, 09:42 PM

*waves* how's life

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 09:46 PM

It is...I have around 35 to 40 minutes left before I have to leave to go back to campus for class...this is actually the last class for it. :D It was only a half of a semester course. :D And we have a project due. And I finished mine last night.

We could choose one of two projects...one involved a research paper you were working on for the semester but since I didn't have one this semester, I couldn't do that...so I chose the edit a wikipedia article instead. XD

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2011, 09:51 PM

Man I really wish I could sleep before class... that would make me eternally happy.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 09:53 PM

That would make me happy too!
But I could sleep after class...or just come on here...and subeta...and facebook... XD

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-22-2011, 09:54 PM

*falls back in*

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 PM

well I've been at work since 6:30 this morning... I won't get to leave until 5... I have to be in class by 5:30 and most likely won't be out until around 7... T_T and I have to be at work at 6:30 again tomorrow too

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 PM

My hands are so cold. ><

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 09:59 PM

O.o Oh my gosh! That is horrible! Your job can't understand you have a class? And you need sleep and time to do school work?

That's why I like where I work...because my boss is the former dean of the adult degree program from my college I currently go to. XD So if I can't work, she lets me take off with no problem if it involves school.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2011, 10:08 PM

No, my job understands I have a class... it's why I'm working 6:30 to 5 instead of 7 to 5:30. I got a special exception to do half an hour of my 2 hours overtime early so I could have the time free to drive to my class. Albeit I won't have time to eat dinner until after class, but that's why I kinda snack all day while I'm at work... sometimes I wish my boses were more like that... but honestly... I need the money. I'm supporting my kid, my boyfriend and myself all in this 3 bedroom apartment... only my roommate is helping pay... but she's paying like a third of the bills we have to pay to make ends meet. And that's not including my car payment, insurance, and phones for me and my beau. T_T I'm thinking about kicking my boyfriend's butt until he finally decides to get up off his lazy bum and get a job... *sighs* but he hasn't had a job to pay money for child support and the government took his driver's license away because of it... it's a mess.. but I don't know what else to do.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 10:14 PM

Oh wow...

I don't pay any bills except my discover bill...my mom pays for everything. i won't have to start helping pay until I'm done with college and have a full time job. Right now I'm just barely working part-time. It's like five hours a week at $7.63 an hour. So that's not a lot of money especially when I buy gas every week to every week and a half at it is $40 to fill up my gas tank right now.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2011, 10:21 PM

Do me a favor... when you fall in love... make sure it's with someone kid-less... takes that entire mess out of the loop... XD I make.... *cough*12.25anhour*cough* but... it's good money because i make so much overtime. It's almost 1k checks every 2 weeks...but my apartment payment is almost $700 a month and my carpayment is $300, I've got $120 in phone bills... I haven't had to pay insurance because of something that happened in December... but when I do again, it'll be somewhere between $200 and $250 a month. It takes around that much to fill my tank up too and I go through about a tank a week... sometimes more sometimes less.

----------

I'm also the only one that puts any money into food and we spend about $200-250 in groceries every month.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 12:37 AM

My mom pays for the food (which she buys with tip money because she doesn't have the money from what comes from her paycheck), the rent, water, electric, cable (tv and internet), water, gas, for trash pickup, car insurance (except mine which she gets the money for that from my dad...yes...they are divorced) and the cell phones (we have no land line). She makes I think somewhere between $10-$11 an hour, she does get $82 every two weeks for alimony, and she is in debt.

She also has no insurance so her physical therapy bill is insanely huge as well as other medical bills. But hopefully, whenever she has to go to court, she will hopefully get all that paid for since she was hurt due to being mugged (and the person who attacked her is up up many charges such as for armed robbery, under the influence of weed and cocaine, possession of the same things plus something else, weapon concealment of a knife that isn't even legal to carry around on your person, alluding police, and is part of a gang (don't know which one because we have four of the main ones here in town). There may have been more stuff. The getaway guy was also charged but I do not know for what. Then there was another woman who was involved because they tried to cash one of her checks for $1000 but they drove off at the one place because they couldn't show them ID and the other bank they immediately called the police because my mom had already reported to that one that her checkbook was stolen in the mugging because it was in her purse. But she didn't even have that much in her bank account so they couldn't have gotten that much money anyways.

And so far, the only court date was back in the beginning of december and that was only a preliminary hearing. She hasn't heard anything more for the actual court dates.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 01:04 AM

Jeez. What town do you live in that deals with 4 gangs?

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 01:11 AM

A small town...according to the US Census Bureau in 2009 our population was 22,241. I believe it is more than that now because of all the homes they have been building. But we do have the bloods, crypts, that one with 13 in the name, and then I don't remember what the one one is. Then we have a bunch of minor gangs as well. I'm just glad I live on the "good" side of town.