IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-09-2014, 07:15 PM

It's the year 2045. A new age of Heros and Villians has stepped up to the plate,to either Protect,or destroy the city....who will win this time around? Will Good win over evil? Or will the Villains rain supreme?Only time will tell.......

Name: April Grason
Bio: April is the daughter of Dick Grason(Robbin) and Star fire. Her parents raised her away from the city,so they could train her and teach her how to use her powers(thanks to her moms DNA) she has recently moved to Gotham city to help fight to rise in crime. She is very suborn and reckless. Being home schooled most of her life she wants to live life to the fullist and spends her times away from work in the night clubs of the city,feeling free for the first time in forever. She does having sweet side to her,but she can be very violent at times when she gets angry and has a tendency to set things on fire. Her Superhero name is Blaze.
Apperance:

Name:Jason ??
Bio: Jason is the son of the Riddler and his now deceased mother Sophie. He was born just before his mothers death witch,as told by his father,was the fault of Batman.He has grown up in the criminal underworld, taking his fathers place when he was in jail. Like his father he really doesnt want to harm people,only to have all the riches in the world ,while messing with thoses who try and stop him ,by leaving riddles ,to see if they are as smart and cleaver as he is(well at keast thinks he is. He ,when not running around breaking the law,is a very charming man ,and knows how to talk to the ladies and works in a bar. With his father locked up in jail he has taken on the name of The Riddler.
Apperance:

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 09-09-2014 at 07:17 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:27 AM

Name: Martha Wayne
Bio: Martha is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle or Batman and Catwoman as they are more commonly know as. She was raised by both so her view of good and bad are a little twisted up but they work. She knows her father doesn't like her to fight but he taught her how so he can't really complain. Her alias name is Huntress.
Appearance:

Name: Erik
Bio: Erik is the son of the Joker and his girlfriend Harley Quinn. He was born into a weird family his father hits his mother a lot but he loves her at the same time. He has grown up in the criminal underworld like his father he likes to try to kill people and create problems for everything. His Alias is knight.
Appearance:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-10-2014, 04:04 AM

April grinned as stepped out onto the streets of Gotham she smiled as she looked to her phone."yeah dad i know,go straight to uncle Bruce's .... no i know ... oh come on what come on, how much damage can i do just visiting?",she laughed some."okay by...yeah,me to bye",she hung up her phone shoving it into her pocket then smiled looking to her moter cycle. Handed down from her father,she made it her own."off i go",she said pulling on a purple helmet on that had a raven on it.She then sped off for wayne manner.

Jason walked along the stores,window shopping mentally noteing don what he wanted."oh that ones green",he said whiselinng at it.He then tossed a set of keys up on down as he continued walking.Picking up the paper as he went into the bar."my my...",he said softly."Newmans coming to Gotham,showing off rare amazon gem",he sat down on a stool."maybe i'll take this one too"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:18 AM

Martha sat watching her parents practice her mother could never out fight her father but they liked to keep in shape and do other things when she wasn't watching. With a sigh she waited for her turn finally her mother signaled her over with a grin she jumped in to fighting her mother.

Erik wondered around not really ready to go home and play lets not hear your parents fighting just yet. It wasn't every day or anything since he had been born his father had settled down a little and had began to be nicer to Harley but they still fought.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-10-2014, 04:31 AM

April whisseled as she stopped outside the gates of Wayne mannor she smiled some.The last time she was here,she was really little and she thouht the house was haunted. Though she loved that thought.She looked around and smiled hitting a buzzor on the fence and waited happily She looked back to the large home. This is where her father had grown up. A long side Mr.Wayne,Defending the city. She nodded toherself. Glad to be following in his footsetps

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:35 AM

Alfred buzzed her in and opened the front door for her. "Welcome young Miss they are in the training room let me go get Master Bruce." he smiled and started to walk off "You may follow if you wish."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-10-2014, 04:39 AM

"Hey Alfred!",April said happiyl and gladly followed.Looking around and smiled."still feels the same",she said softly.Being her felt so normal,not the living in a mansion, but the feeling of it. "how had eveything been with you?",she asked softly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 03:22 AM

"Everything has been fine." Alfred smiled and opened the door to the training room ducking as a batarang flew towards him. "Master Bruce, Miss April is here." Martha attacked her hugging her tightly "I'm so glad your here." she grinned as her father headed towards them Selina close behind. "Welcome April." Bruce smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 05:06 PM

April sqweeked at the hug and smiled at Martha."h-hi",she said throught the hug and looked to Bruce with a spft smile."h-hi Uncle Bruce,hi Aunt Selina

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 09:50 PM

"Hello April." Selina smiled at her then glared at Bruce "What brings you here without notice." her voice dripped with venom and Bruce grimaced. Martha chuckled "Daddies in the dog house." "How Richard?" Bruce asked trying to change the topic.

Erik finally decided to steal something for his mom a pretty blue crystal necklace.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 09:55 PM

April gave a grin to Martha then looked to Bruce and smiled."he's good....over protective as always ...",she said grinning.Then blinked looking to the sky seeing the bat signal."wow...my dad wasnt kidding ....",she said staring at it.

Jason grinned watching Eric."my my my .... did someone get a tad bit boadr",he said sitting on a ledge.Twirling his gold walking stick with a large question mark at the top

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:06 PM

"Wasn't kidding about what?" Martha asked hurrying after her father while Selina stayed behind to watch the house. "The bat signal appearing ever two seconds?" She cursed when Bruce raced down the stairs "What up dad!"

Erik shrugged "I got a little bored." he admitted with a chuckle then sighed when he saw the bat signal "I should go." he raced off chuckling.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 10:16 PM

April ran after them."well i thought there was like a bat hotline they used in stead..."(yes i pulled it form the serries staring Adam West XD ))

"Good Luck!".,Jason called out and looked at the sy."hmmm lets see how long it takes"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:40 PM

"Surely you've seen the signal before." Martha blinked and hurried to change into her outfit and get into the batmoblie before her dad left.

Erik raced threw the streets laughing as he hurried home.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 10:45 PM

"I love in the middle of no where ....",she said and and grinned."ill meet you guys there",she said running and changed into her outfit before flying up into the sky and heaed for the city.God she lover her moms DNA

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:56 PM

Martha got in the bat mobile and grinned at her father who chuckled and drove off giving chase. He arrived at the store and examined the break in while Martha figured out which necklace was missing and what it was worth. That was her mothers area of expertise

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 10:58 PM

April laned near buy and started to interveiw witnesses rrying to see what way they went

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 11:22 PM

Martha spotted a set of track "Batman!" she called and hurried after them. Batman hurried to catch up with her when he saw Joker he pulled Martha short shoving her behind him growling.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 11:35 PM

Blaze heared them and flew up onto a roof top watching quitely.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 11:44 PM

"Joker I thought you where in Arkham." Batman kept Martha behind him he would not lose someone else to this mad man. "Oh you knew me Batty can't keep me down." Joker laughed "Do you like the gem my son got his mommy." he waved the jewel in front of his body well Erik hid around the corner.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-11-2014, 11:56 PM

Blaze watched the Joker as he dangled the jewelry in-front of Batman and grinned. She then used her powers to create five small power orbs and genly tossed them down,and watched as they rolled underneith the Joker she then signaled to Batman an Martha to plug thier ears and close thier eyes. Thease things were like a flash bag,only freen and tend to sent the person thier tareted at to at least fly back off thier feet.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:05 AM

Erik saw the girl and pulled his father back as Huntress and Batman covered there ear Bruce protecting her with his cape and body. When the dust cleared Joker was gone only his laugh remained Batman grit his teeth and walked off. "Dad..." Huntress sighed and glanced back knowing Joker was long gone. Her father had been threw a lot with that mad man he had beaten Jason to death, then he had played a part in Damien's death.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-12-2014, 12:16 AM

Blaze frowned looking down."great im already a screw up",she said softly.Her first job and she literally blew it. She watched Batman heading off and didnt want to face him. So she flew off ,flying around the city until she flew down to the older part of Gotham and fount a building to sit on She then started to use old barrels as target practice, releaceing her fustration.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:26 AM

"Blaze!" Huntress called going after her getting a little turned around. "Blaze?" she shivered at the cold.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-12-2014, 12:30 AM

A small laughed ecoed in the streets."Riddle Me this....riddle me that, whso afraied of the newist little bat?",came a voice.