finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-16-2016, 12:29 AM

Belle stole a waffle from each of there plates. "So anything day of classes." she sighed.

"You don't sound to happy about that?" Alex chuckled as Belle just shrugged.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-16-2016, 03:49 AM

"Classes aren't exactly the most exciting thing in the world." Cal said.

Rosemary shrugged. "I like them well enough." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:16 AM

"I mean its better then being at home." Alex pointed out.

"For you maybe. If I was home everything would be normal!" Belle was standing though she didn't seem to notice. She noticed the dead silence and raced off.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-16-2016, 08:39 AM

Rosemary flinched, knowing instantly that that was the wrong thing to say. "Oh, man..." She was reeling from the outburst of emotion she'd felt from Belle.

Cal sighed and tossed a light glare at Alex. "I'll go see if she's okay." He said, getting up to hurry after the half-vampire.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:06 PM

Alex blinked. "I didn't mean to make her upset." he stared at the table.

Belle slowed to a stop next to the lake staring at the water.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-17-2016, 03:42 AM

"I know." Rosemary said, putting a hand on his arm. "It's okay, you didn't know that would happen."

Cal found her a few minutes later. He walked up behind her, making noise so that he wouldn't startle her- because the last thing anyone wanted was to startle a vampire. "Hey." He said quietly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:49 AM

"Hey." Belle glanced at him briefly. "What do you want?" she asked sounding depressed.

"I'll apologize to her later." Alex promised with a sigh. "are you ok after that emotional outburst?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-17-2016, 07:27 AM

Cal stood next to her, putting his hands in his pockets. "I just wanted to see if you were okay. You seemed really upset." He said. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Rosemary gave him a smile. "I'm alright. It was a shock to my system, but it's nothing I'm not used to. I'm already over it." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:38 PM

"I don't think you could understand." Belle sighed. "i grew up thinking I was vampire. I was trained to control my hunger, to get along with other beings but to never really care for them, to look down on half breeds but pretend they are wanted. To treat vampires as the best. My mother raised me to think only of loving my on kind but know I find out I'm only half vampire. I just...I don't get why she lied to me all my life. I guess part of it was to protect me but it still hurts." she rubbed her cheeks. "If I had never come here I would have never found out and I can't tell if I like that idea or not." she scowled then threw her hands in the air with a curse. "I mean now I have to be careful to not trigger my witch powers. Its weird not to move my pinky finger."

"Good." Alex grinned. "I would have just let you feel how much gooey happy love I have for you." he teased.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-18-2016, 03:33 AM

"I understand a lot more than you think." Cal was quiet for a moment. "Well...think of it this way. Would you rather go through life not really knowing who you are? I imagine you would have found out about this eventually, and it only would have been worse if you'd found out later in life. At least this way, you're still young, still in school...you have a chance to learn to control your powers, and reshape how you think. You can use this to be a better person. You can still figure out who you are." He sighed. "Of course it won't be easy, but I think you can handle it."

Rosemary blushed brightly. "Well, um...thank you." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-19-2016, 03:06 AM

"I don't know. I hope I can handle it but its hard." Belle hid her face in her hands so he couldn't see that she was crying. "I just feel so pathetic."

Alex grinned. "The offers always open if you want it." he grinned. "Because I like you for a long time."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-19-2016, 06:52 AM

"Of course it's hard." Cal leaned closer, but not too close. "But it will be much easier if you don't try to handle it alone. Everyone needs someone to lean on sometimes." He said. "If you rely on friends to help you, you'll be able to handle this no problem."

Rosemary chuckled. "I'll definitely keep that in mind." She said. "You know, I've...liked you for a long time, too. Ever since the first year I came here, actually." She admitted, blushing brighter.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-19-2016, 04:21 PM

"Really?" Alex blushed. "Can I...kiss you?" he asked blushing harder.

"Thanks Cal." Belle smiled at him "I hope my friends will stick by me." she thought of Angel. "I think Rose will and maybe Alex. Who would have thought I would have friends that aren't vampires?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-20-2016, 04:08 AM

Rosemary didn't think she could blush any harder if she tried. "W-well...okay..." She said.

"No problem." Cal said. "And hey, that's a bonus from all this- you're making new friends. Ones who will stick by you no matter what."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:20 AM

Alex leaned forward and kissed her gentle careful to not over do it. After a couple seconds he pulled away and grinned at her. "that was great."

Belle smiled softly nodding. "lets head back." she lead the way hands in her pockets. "So have you figured out what the visitor wants?" she was referring to his ghost.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-20-2016, 04:57 AM

Rosemary blinked, looking flushed and a little breathless. "Y-yeah...it was." She said.

Cal shook his head. "No. So far it's only shown up a few times, and it's never manifested fully. It'll come forward when it's ready." He didn't sound happy about that.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:53 PM

"It's to bad you can't just make it tell you." Belle sighed. "I should have added the ghost to the list of my problems." she grumbled. "If I had to develop feelings why did it have to be to a ghost whisperer. No offense."

Alex grinned. "I'm glad you think so." he finished eating with a happy smile.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-21-2016, 05:02 AM

Cal shook his head. "None taken. It's not like I'm happy to be plagued by people who won't just die." He sighed. "I wouldn't want to associate with me, either."

Rosemary blushed and ducked her head as she finished her breakfast. "We should get to class soon." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:04 PM

"Hey your not so bad." Belle looked away trying to pretend she wasn't blushing. "At least you don't have a ghost hanging around all the time." she blinked. "Ghosts are just...like kids. They show up at the least convenient moment and annoying but never say what they really want."

Alex nodded as he finished his breakfast. "Classes away." he chucked and offered her his hand with a grin.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-22-2016, 03:53 AM

Cal laughed. "I never thought about it like that. But then, I haven't been around a lot of kids in my life, either." He said.

Rosemary took his hand, blushing lightly, and stood up, ready to head to class.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:22 AM

Alex lead the way slipping there fingers together. "Do you think it's possible to have a supernatural be three species?" he asked with a frown. "not that I plan to have kids but the thought just crossed my mind."

"There's always a couple kids at the coven." Belle made a face. "There cute but if one more walks in while I'm in the bathroom there will be freaking out."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-23-2016, 03:42 AM

Rosemary's face formed into a thoughtful frown. "Maybe? I think...that's kind of how Chameleons happened, isn't it? Mixed races having children with powers from both sides, until eventually you end up with a child that has all the supernatural abilities." She mused.

Cal snorted, trying not to laugh. "They walk in on you...in the bathroom?" He snorted again. "No, I'm sorry, that's not funny. It's not. Okay maybe a little funny."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:04 AM

"you try having a teenage boy peep on you." Belle grumbled. "Its a little funny when there kids but still."

"It makes sense." Alex nodded and held the door open for her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-23-2016, 04:31 AM

"Actually, I've been peeked on by teenage boys. While there's no kids at the compound, all the teens I came here with grew up there. We invaded each other's space more often than not. And if you think it's bad having a boy look at you, try being a boy and having a boy look at you."

Rosemary smile, proud that her theory made sense, and walked through the door.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:37 AM

"I'm glad you understand." Belle sighed and shook her head. "Its not as awkward if its a girl looking at me...is that weird? I shouldn't ask a boy that." she chuckled heading into the school.

Alex followed her humming as they walked. "I know its a few weeks away yet but are your parents going to come for parents day?"