Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-05-2013, 03:06 AM

((lets just keep going and let the new person when we get one take over.))

Kayto was the first one awake and he walked out into the balcony again. Changing into a bird he flew off the direction Dylan pointed. After a while he came back, noticing they were all moving by then. "It looks clear so far, about a days walk from up here.. I cant fly us in" he stated to the crew.

Tarra sat up as kayto stepped in. 'I am good to go' She said to them \.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 03-05-2013, 03:10 AM

(ok I wasn't planing to stop)

Dylan watched as every one prepared to head out "all right well we may not beadle to fly in but you can get us close right that's all we need" Dylan said as he threw on his jacket.

Ria stretched a bit then looked at Tarra and nodded "lets go steel us a robot freak" Ria said smiling.

Donut

Old 03-05-2013, 11:45 PM

((good deal))

"I can get us as close as we can get there, but we need to sneak from there." kayo said with a smirk. This was the first time in a while since he had this much fun, even though things haven't been all that good. "Thanks for helping guys.." He said turning and looking at Tarra and Ria more than Dylan. "Now lets get going so we can end this." Kayto smiled and walked to the balcony changing into the big bird again.

Tarra got to her feet. 'You do realize we may not even get this to work like we are planning?' She said not meaning to look at things in a bad way but that's kind of what she was good at. she walked over and got on the birds back. 'At least I am with family' She added softly.

Temple

Old 03-08-2013, 12:14 AM

Dylan nodded as he faced the group "so a shape shiftier a chick with super strength and one with the power to bring up walls of light and Me the guy with a gun" Dylan smiled trying to see how this way going to work "Lets do it" Dylan said walking up the the top of the building.

Ria looked at Tarra "I agree if it weren't for you guys I might of dropped him off the building Ria said with a grin

Donut

Old 03-08-2013, 01:23 AM

Kayto chuckled. "you got a point, but hey who else is going to do it?" He asked as he took off. The air was cold, and he got about three buildings away for target and landed. He changed back to himself and stood there. "from foot we go.." he added and started walking slowly.

Tarra laughed. 'You got a point' She said glad they were all still together. 'Ria, you believe in the stories of mutants like us that grew stronger and changed more?' She looked curiously at her.

Temple

Old 03-08-2013, 03:24 AM

ria looked at Tarra "I guess but I thought that they became disgusting freaks" Ria said making faces no I don't beleave in that if it was true why cant I shoot lasses out of my eye's huh." Ria smiled

Dylan hoped off of Kayto alright lets go were going to hope that Victory's not that strong" Dylan sighed knowing she was strong.

Donut

Old 03-08-2013, 03:39 AM

Tarra looked at her and glared. 'I know the freaky looking people,m and you know lasers are not your power, what i am meaning is the amplifying of what you already have.' She had seen it once, but the power got to his head, and he died. She knew it could happen, and besides she was strong all she needed was to get stronger.

Kayto looked at the door that was guarded by a few guards. "Lets take all three out at once, so they don't alarm others." He said as he up and started sneaking forward. He didn't know what he was really planning, but it was looking like it would work as he was thinking it.

Temple

Old 03-08-2013, 11:18 PM

Dylan stopped as he saw Kayto grabbing him by the collar and pulling him back Dylan had a plan and he knew it might anger the others pulling out his hand gun he moved his head over to Kayto "Don't worry I know what i'm doing" Kayto said as he turned aiming his firearms at Ria and Tarra "Ha all right lets go mutant scum" Dylan said as the guards turned raising there guns at him "Wow i'm here on the bounty" Dylan said the guards looked at each other one moved his wrist up to his mouth and spoke into a comm before moving it again "oh sorry we thought never mind" the guards lowered there guns and opened the door letting them through Dylan then grabbed Ria and threw her in knowing that she would probably suck at acting "lets go KNOW!" pointing his handgun inside of the base.

Ria nodded "yes I heard about them i'm afraid that if that would happen to me id ether change to some kind of monster or go crazy with power" Ria stopped in her tracks when Dylan drew his gun on her "What are you doing YOU STABBED US IN THE BACK" Ria would of tried to get him if he didn't have a gun pointed at Tarra "dame we trusted you" Ria almost broke out crying in anger when Dylan threw her in the cell.

Donut

Old 03-09-2013, 01:52 AM

With Kayto knowing what Dylan's plans were, he couldn't really say anything, it was so fast. He knew this would end badly, but they got in with little problems. He fought back a little to make his end look more real. After they were in and the door shut behind them, Kayto tossed Dylan ahead of them and stood between him and Ria. She looked like she could cry, but he also knew that meant that she would kill him first open shot. "It was planned we got it.. Ria, I couldn't say anything.. I am sorry" He said standing ground not sure what she would do.

Tarra nodded, but she had been working with her powers more and more, growing stronger as she fought and trained. Her eyes got big when the gun was pointed at her and she knew something wasn't right but there was some thought that made her not react back. 'Ria calm down.. We will be fine' she told her friend. One way or another something would work out, and if things got worse then she would step in.

Temple

Old 03-11-2013, 12:47 AM

Ria clenched her fist but she knew that Dylan knew what he was doing and it's not like anyone else knew where to go in this base "ok I can forgive him for that"

Dylan nodded thanking that Ria didn't knock him on his ass Dylan walked up the middle of the walkway there wasn't enough room for a jeep full of men to get through at the end of the path he could see the computer room and as he thought so was victory watching her friend sleep "ok were here that thing is in there but how are we getting past her" Dylan had a plan the led them here but he still couldn't think a way past that thing.

Donut

Old 03-13-2013, 11:14 PM

Tarra stepped forward 'Leave her to me, I will distract her' She said and turned toward a hallway leading to the room before Ria could do anything to stop her. 'You get her activated then HELP ME!!' announced before busting open the door and laying blasts on the android thing.

Kayto heard Tarra and went to stop her, but she was gone before he got close. He turned toward the other direction he headed to the control pannels. "Dylan come with me.. Ria you help Tarra we got this" he said pushing her in toward Tarra's dirrection. He heard shouts for Tarra in there so he hoped she knew what she was doing.

Temple

Old 03-14-2013, 07:10 PM

(love the new look)

Dylan nodded as he watched Ria run over to the door "all right I think its this way" Dylan said pointing at the large comm building Dylan ran down the path fallowing the road but avoiding most of the people.

Ria charged through the door jumping past Tarra tackling the android but it seemed to slide maybe a foot "well this is going to get ugly Ria said getting smacked by the end of the gun as Victory turned facing the two girl

Victory seemed to be worried about the android in the tank but that seemed to stop when she heard run but before she could turn she was attacked from the back by a little girl and soon a larger women tackling her victory nudged of the larger girl swinging her gun around smacking her fully turning Victory looked at the other women as a bayonet flipped up from her assault rifle she then trusted the blade at the smaller girl "threat level six" Victory had to relocate to beadle to deal with them with her grenade rifle but she knew what they wanted so she would have to hold her ground victory then dropped the grenade rifle then grabbing the assault rifle like a spear she then prepared for the next attack

Donut

Old 03-16-2013, 01:20 AM

Kayto hit buttons and with making some locks open. There was twelve locks, and he had four open. "Dylan.. Almost done, something doesnt seam right!" he said yelling over the loudness of the fight.

Tarra looked over as Ria got hit. Her eyes got big, and her wings got bright. She was so mad that her emotions kicked in over taking her power, mutating her. Her hair got whiter, and glowing white designs covered her body. Her power had just doubled faster than it should. She grabbed the blade and turned it around on the android. Charging up, and making shock devour the blade she took a strike at the android.

Temple

Old 03-16-2013, 05:04 PM

Dylan nodded "good we will have to move faster though" Dylan said firing at the occasional solder running past them they didn't seem to be giving much resistance to there attacks "I also think there is something wrong why wont they send in larger forces to help protect those things" Dylan yelled shooting again.

Ria looked as tarra went into a berserk like state Ria didn't know what to do it seemed that the story's were true Tarras powers have evolved it was like she was another person though Ria was worried but she knew she had to help jumping onto her feet.

Victory's bayonet was reversed and pushed into her chest a large shock then traveled through her body Victory pushed herself away "damage 15% power level 68% danger threat 85%" Victory's eye's went red as if a safety feature had kicked in Victory's mechanical parts started to open and rotate as wires came out connecting with other parts of her bode soon it was like Victory's body had gained a suit of armor that made her look like she was someone else "Shields 50% weapon systems 36%" Victory raised her hand as two handguns were animated into her hands Victory opened fire onto Tarra.

Donut

Old 03-16-2013, 08:21 PM

(Thanks, hows this one? Im testing it lol)
Kayto hit more buttons only unlocking two more locks. "This is the beginning, once we free this thing, and hope it fights for us and not them, we will have more to do to shut these guys down. I am not stopping until all my friends are away from harm once and for all.. Meaning you as well." He said as he let Dylan watch the doors behind him.

Tarra wasn't going to allow this thing to take them alive, and she didn't want Ria to get in the way. She pointed a hand at her and instantly Ria was surrounded by a barrier so she couldn't get out and nothing could get in. She shielded herself as shots tore in her direction. "Now the fun begins!" Tarra actually spoke, and it was in a deep muffled tone. The designs on her arms glowed brighter and she was shooting energy shots right back at the android. She jumped in the air still fireing and got up close with her grabbing an arm throwing her to the other side of the room.

Temple

Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 PM

Dylan nodded in agreement with Kayto "I hope so to"

Ria's eye's widened when the barrier opened up around her she slammed her fists on the barrier "NO TARRA DON'T DO THIS!" Ria tried and tried to brake down the barrier but she wasn't strong enough all she was able to do was shake the floor around her.

Victory's shield was able to bounce away the projectiles when thrown at her but she was still lifted and thrown across the room she fired off a couple shots and then one round from the under barrel grenade launcher before hitting the wall leaving it in peaces "Damage 20% shields 36% weapon system 45%" Victory's handguns faded away as a shotgun like weapon faded into her hands as she opened fire each round crushing every thing it came into contact with.

(I like this one to and the reason why Victory is able to "summon" weapons is well her weapon system each time it increases she unlocks another weapon it really run by a super computer that is located inside a satellite so in this from she has a limit to how long she can download weapons)

Donut

Old 03-16-2013, 11:26 PM

Tarra knew Ria would be mad, and she could tell by the ground moving as Ria tried to break free. Tarra was keeping up with this thing for the most part. The shotgun made her stagger as the shells shattered and fragments skinner her arm. No sings of pain she kicked to her feet. She ran forward and was gone, out of this air gone. All that was left in the room was a white smoke that hovered where she was standing. (Shes still there, don't over play it..lol)

Kayto looked over his shoulder. "Something was triggered, expect company, not sure when but be safe." He added as he kept going with two locks left. HE just hopped that this thing would fight on their side and not aginst them, if that becomes the case they would be screwed.

Temple

Old 03-16-2013, 11:31 PM

(I guess we can wait for the new girl to post and lol ya I guess I did over play it)

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2013, 05:20 PM

Name: Back up operations bot or B.O.B. for short.

Weapons: Right arm has a rotating selection of garnade launcher, shot gun, silencer pistol and machine gun.
The left hand has differnt tool for making repairs to machine and human parts.

Skills: Main purpose is to back up anyone it is assigned to weather that be offencive or defencive. Can make repairs to machine parts or human parts.

Bio: B.O.B. has rececntly been assigned to back up Victory in anyway possiable.

B.O.B. Was following Victory's distress beacon "Target aproximently 100 meters" as B.O.B. got closer he could hear all the weapon fire going on and armed his machine gun and his machine repair device. B.O.B. came to the site of Victory's beacon and saw the robot in combat and scanned the robot for any repairs needed "Damage 20% shields 36% weapon system 45%" B.O.B. incerted his repairing tool into Victory's main hard drive and then started fixing anything else he could detect that was malfunctioning. "B.O.B. reporting for duity sir how may I help you?" B.O.B. asked Victory. ((sorry its a small post I couldn't think of anything else to say))

Temple

Old 03-17-2013, 06:11 PM

Ria watched as Tarra vanished but Ria had the feeling that she was still there plus this wall was still strong as hell Ria smiled as she sat down and waited for more fun to go down "I guess all I can do is wait"

Dylan dropped a clip as he slid another one back into the gun as he fired off another couple rounds "are we done yet we could us some android back up" Dylan said with a smile but he knew this was to easy to be there forward base.

Victory reloaded as she started scanning the area "three mutants still in vivacity cannot track A rank mutant" victory looked at the other one it seemed to be useless to try to take her out with that defense around her victory's eye's were drawn to the repair droid coming in fast and as it started its repairs "Shields are top priority" Victory raised the gun as she watched the area for any sines of the other mutant returning.

(It's ok i'm glad you could join but would you mind having a picture or tell us what B.O.B looks like sorry but I find it a bit easier to know what it looks like.)

Donut

Old 03-17-2013, 11:06 PM

Kayto quickly found the programming for the new android and started messing with it, he also got the two last locks done. "Lets go help, its going to be a few moments until it opens" He said running out of the control room and into the battle.

Tarra popped back into the room "Oh no you don't" she grumbled again and shot the robot thing that just entered the room. "I am taking her out your not helping" She said as she turned toward the android and smiled. She shot forward and hit it as hard as she could, moving it only a few feet. Removing the barricade around Ria she then split the room in half. Her and the android on one side and the robot, Ria and the open door on the other. The chamber was releasing and it was on the side with Tarra. She just kept fighing the android hitting in punch after punch in quick rapid hits.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2013, 09:46 PM

(It's ok i'm glad you could join but would you mind having a picture or tell us what B.O.B looks like sorry but I find it a bit easier to know what it looks like.)[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for no picture I do not know how to incert a picture if you could tell me that would be great.

B.O.B looked at Victory "yes sir!" B.O.B. deployed his defence shield infront of him and victory. "shield at 100% and holding sir!" B.O.B. did a scan of the enemy's weapon systems to provide the best defence possiable. "is there anything else I can help you with sir?" B.O.B. asked.

Last edited by chellybean1985; 03-19-2013 at 02:30 PM..

Temple

Old 03-21-2013, 09:04 PM

(I wont beable to post for sometime so I guess ill leave them to you guy to who posts for who till I get back sorry)

Donut

Old 03-21-2013, 11:11 PM

(hope everything gets better for you man) Chelly I will PM you

Temple

Old 04-04-2013, 08:32 PM

(I'M BACK BOO YA by the way whats been going on with all the rpgs there all dead)